一个笨蛋
Good man.
大好人
Well, as you can imagine,
但你可以想象
that didn’t sit too well with the captain.
和船长在一起的日子也不好过
That didn’t sit too well with the captain at all.
和船长在一起的日子更糟糕
Tell him what Barbossa did. I’m telling the story!
-告诉他巴博萨干了些什么! -是我在说这个故事!
So, what the captain did.
所以…船长干了件事
He strapped a cannon to Bootstrap’s bootstraps.
他把老比尔捆在一尊铁炮上
And last we saw of Ol’ Bill Turner,
那是我们最后一次看到老比尔 特纳
he was sinking to the crushing, black oblivion of Davy Jones’ locker.
他就这么沉进了汪♥洋♥大海里
Course it was only after that
而在那之后不久’
we learned we needed his blood to lift the curse.
我们就发现只有他的血 才能拯救我们脱离诅咒
That’s what you call ironic.
这真是太讽刺了
Bring him.
带他出来!
I don’t care for the situation.
我可不喜欢这里的地形
Any attempt to storm the caves could turn to an ambush.
任何想冲进洞穴的人都会遭到伏击
Not if you’re the one doing the ambushing.
如果你是伏击者就不会那么悲观了
I convince Barbossa to send his men out with their little boats.
我进去劝说巴博萨 和他的手下出来上小船
You and your mates return to the Dauntless
你和你的人
and blast the bejesus out of them with your little cannons.
回无畏号♥开炮轰他们 好吗?
What do you have to lose?
你会有什么损失呢?
Nothing I’d lament being rid of.
我没什么好担心的
Now, to be quite honest with you,
现在 我有句话想坦诚相告…
there’s a risk to those aboard the Dauntless,
那些还在无畏者号♥上的人 可能会有危险
which includes the future Mrs. Commodore.
其中包括未来的司令夫人
Sorry, but it’s for your own safety.
抱歉 为了您的安全
The commodore ordered! I have to tell him!
我可不管司令官下了什么命令 我必须告诉他
The pirates!
那些海盗!
They’re cursed! They can’t be killed!
他们被诅咒了! 他们是不死之躯!
Don’t worry. He’s informed of that.
别担心 小姐 他已经知道了
A mermaid flopped up on deck and told him the whole story.
有只美人鱼跳到甲板上来 把一切都告诉了他
This is Jack Sparrow’s doing!
这都是杰克 斯派洛的阴谋
No reason to fret.
别担心
Just a prick of the finger. A few drops of blood.
只是割破手指头放点血而已
No mistakes this time.
这次别再犯错了
He’s only half Turner. We spill it all!
他只能算半个特纳 我们给他来个大放血!
Guess there is reason to fret.
看来真有点担心的理由
Beg your pardon. Beg your pardon.
麻烦借光
Begun by blood. Excuse me.
-因血而起… -打扰了
By blood
由血而…
Jack!
杰克!
It’s not possible.
不可能
Not probable.
不太可能
Where’s Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白在哪里?
She’s safe, just like I promised.
她很安全 正如我所保证的那样
She’s set to marry Norrington, like she promised.
她正准备嫁给诺灵顿 正如她所许诺的那样
You get to die for her, like you promised.
而你就得要为她而死 正如你所许诺的那样
So we’re all men of our word, really.
所以说我们都是些信守诺言的男子汉
Except for Elizabeth who is, in fact, a woman.
不过要排除伊丽莎白在外 因为她是个女人
Shut up! You’re next.
闭嘴 你就是下一个!
You don’t want to be doing that, mate.
你不该那样做 伙计
No, I really think I do.
不 我认为我应该
Your funeral.
你的葬礼而已
Why don’t I want to be doing it?
为什么我不该那样做?
Well, because…
嗯 因为…
Because the HMS Dauntless, pride of the Royal Navy,
因为无畏号♥ 皇家海军的骄傲
is floating just offshore, waiting for you.
此刻正停泊在外面
What we doing here?
我们在这里做什么?
The pirates come out, unprepared and unawares.
等海盗们出来…打他们个措手不及
We catch them in a crossfire, send them down to see Old Hob.
利用交叉火力放倒他们 送他们回老家
I know why we’re here.
我知道我们来这里的原因
I meant, why aren’t we doing
我是说 为什么我们 不照斯派洛先生说的行事
what Mr. Sparrow said we should do with the cannons and all?
用大炮一劳永逸解决他们?
Because it was Mr. Sparrow who said it.
因为那是斯派洛说的话
You think he wasn’t telling the truth?
你以为他说的是真话吗?
Just hear me out, mate.
请听我说 伙计
You order your men to row to the Dauntless,
你命令你的手下潜水登上无畏者号♥
They do what they do best.
让他们放开手脚大干一场
Robert’s your uncle. Fannie’s your aunt.
鱼归鱼 虾归虾
There you are with two ships.
这样你就有两艘船
The makings of your very own fleet.
拥有自己的舰队了
You’ll take the grandest as your flagship, and who’s to argue?
当然你可以选大船当旗舰 有谁会和你争呢?
But what of the Pearl?
可是黑珍珠怎么办?
Name me captain.
让我来当船长吧
I’ll sail under your colors. I’ll give you 10% of me plunder.
我会在你的麾下效劳 抢来的东西上交一成
And you get to introduce yourself as Commodore Barbossa.
而你就自封为舰队司令 巴博萨 撒维司令?
Savvy?
明白吗?
I suppose in exchange, you want me not to kill the whelp.
我看你是想让我别杀这个小崽子
No, no, no. Not at all. By all means, kill the whelp.
不 不 不 根本不是这样 尽管杀他好了
Just not yet.
但不是现在
Wait to lift the curse until the opportune moment.
等诅咒解除之后找个适当的机会
For instance…
比如说
After you’ve killed Norrington’s men.
在你消灭了诺灵顿的手下之后
Every last one.
所有的敌人
You’ve been planning this from the beginning.
你从开始就策划好了这一切
Ever since you learned my name.
自从你知道我的名字之后
Yeah.
对啊
I want 50% of your plunder.
我要你劫掠收入的五成
-15% -40% 15%. 40%.
25%25%.
I’ll buy you the hat.
我会给你买♥♥顶帽子
A really big one, Commodore.
真正的大帽子 准将大人
We have an accord.
我们说定了!
All hands to the boats!
所有人登船!
Apologies.
不好意思
You give the orders.
请你来下命令
Gents, take a walk.
绅士们 出去走走!
Not to the boats?
不上小船?
Hold fire.
别开枪!
Oh, this is just like what the Greeks done at Troy.
这就像希腊人进攻特洛伊一样
Except they was in a horse instead of dresses.
只不过希腊人躲在马里 而不是化妆成女人
Wooden horse.
是木马
A moment, please.
我进去一会儿
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白?
I just want you to know
我只想让你知道
I believe you made a very good decision today.
你今天作了一个非常正确的决定
Couldn’t be more proud of you.
我深深为你感到骄傲
But, you know, even a good decision,
但你知道吗 即使是一个正确的决定
if made for the wrong reasons, can be a wrong decision.
如果是源于错误的动机 那它也有可能变成一个错误的决定
Look into that. Report back.
回去报告
Lieutenant?
上尉?
Yoo hoo!
哟吼!
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白?
Are you there?
你在吗?
Elizabeth, are you even listening to me?
伊丽莎白 你在听我说话吗?
Oh, what have you done?
哦 你干了什么啊?!
Oooh! Stop that!
-哦! -不要这样!
Already feel like a fool.
我感觉自己像个傻瓜
Look nice, though.
不过你看起来很迷人
I look nice?
是吗?
I must admit, Jack, I thought I had you figured.
我必须承认 杰克 我本来自以为把你看透了
But it turns out you’re a hard man to predict.
可你仍然是一个难以捉摸的家伙
Me? I’m dishonest.
我?我不算诚实
And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest.
对我这样一个不守信的人 你应该习惯对我的忠诚不报太多希望
Honestly.
老实说
It’s the honest ones you want to watch for,
你尤其应该小心那些忠实的人
because you can never predict
因为你永远不清楚
when they’re going to do something incredibly stupid.
他们会做出些什么蠢事来
Aaah!
啊!
You’re off the edge of the map, mate.
你的路走到尽头了 伙计
Here there be monsters.
小心怪兽来了
Right!Right!