加勒比海盗 黑珍珠的诅咒
Drink up, me hearties, yo ho
(让我们痛饮吧兄弟们)
We kidnap and ravage and don’t give a hoot
(烧杀抢掠是我们的乐趣)
Drink up, me hearties, yo ho
(让我们痛饮吧兄弟们)
Yo ho, yo ho
哟呼
A pirate’s life for me
我是一个海盗
We extort, we pilfer, we filch and sack
所以我勒索 我偷窃 我毫不在乎
Drink up
干杯吧朋友
Quiet, missy.
不要唱了小姐
Cursed pirates sail these waters.
这儿常有海盗出没
You don’t want to bring them.
你也不想引他们来吧
Mr. Gibbs, that will do.
够了 吉布斯
She was singing about pirates.
她在唱海盗的歌♥呢
It’s bad luck to be singing about pirates
在这不寻常的浓雾里
with us mired in this unnatural fog.
唱着海盗的歌♥会给我们带来厄运的
Mark my words.
记住我的话吧
Consider them marked.
我已经记住了
On your way.
你去干♥你♥的活吧
Aye, Lieutenant.
是的 上尉
It’s bad luck to have a woman on board, too.
带女人上船总会带来厄运
Even a miniature one.
即使是这么小的
I think it’d be rather exciting to meet a pirate.
我觉得如果能遇上海盗的话 也会是一件值得兴奋的事
Think again, Miss Swann.
再想想吧 斯旺小姐
Vile and dissolute creatures, the lot of them.
他们是卑鄙且放荡的人
I intend that any man who sails under a pirate flag
如果让我看到他们的旗子
or wears a pirate brand gets what he deserves.
或是他们的衣服的话 我会毫不犹豫地给他们应有的惩罚
A short drop and a sudden stop.
让他们在绞刑架上就这么一落一停
Lieutenant Norrington, I appreciate your fervor,
诺灵顿上尉 我对此表示感激
but I’m concerned about the effect
不过我对我女儿所产生的影响
this subject will have upon my daughter.
表示担忧
My apologies, Governor Swann.
对不起 斯旺市长
Actually, I find it all fascinating.
其实我觉得这都挺有趣的
Yes. That’s what concerns me.
这就是我所担心的
Look! A boy! There’s a boy in the water!
看!那儿有个男孩在水面上漂着!
Man overboard!
有人落水了
Man the ropes. Fetch a hook.
把绳子放下去 拿钩子来
Haul him aboard.
把他拉上来
He’s still breathing.
他还有呼吸
Mary, Mother of God.
我的天哪!
What happened here?
发生什么事了?
It’s the powder magazine.
摧毁它需要有一定量的武器
Merchant vessels run heavily armed.
商船一般都有很好的武装
A lot of good it did them.
他们可真客气
Everyone’s thinking it. I’m just saying it.
我只是说出每个人所想的
Pirates.
是海盗!
There’s no proof of that. It’s probably an accident.
这不可能 一般来说这只是一个意外事故
Rouse the captain immediately.
向船长预警
Heave to and take in sail. Launch the boats.
准备全速航行 起航!
Elizabeth, I want you to accompany the boy.
伊丽莎白 我希望你陪着那男孩
He’ll be in your charge.
你负责照料他
Take care of him.
好好做
It’s okay.
没事的
My name’s Elizabeth Swann.
我叫伊丽莎白 斯旺
Will Turner.
威尔 特纳
I’m watching over you, Will.
我会照顾你的
You’re a pirate.
你是个海盗!
Has he said anything?
他说什么了吗?
His name’s William Turner. That’s all I found out.
我只知道他叫威尔 特纳
Take him below.
把他带到船舱去
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白?
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Are you decent?
你穿好衣服了吗?
Yes.
是的
Yes.
好了
Still abed at this hour?
现在还在睡?
Oh, it’s a beautiful day.
美好的一天!
I have a gift for you.
我有一个礼物要送你
Oh, it’s beautiful.
太漂亮了
lsn’t it?
不是吗?
May I inquire as to the occasion?
有什么特别的理由吗?
Does a father need an occasion to dote upon his daughter?
难道一个父亲送给女儿礼物还要什么理由吗?
Go on.
去
Actually, I…
事实上….
I hoped you might wear it for the ceremony today.
我希望你能在今天的典礼上穿着它
The ceremony?
典礼?
Captain Norrington’s promotion ceremony.
诺灵顿上校的升职典礼
I knew it.
我就知道
Commodore Norrington, as he’s about to become.
他将成为诺灵顿准将
A fine gentleman, don’t you think?
一个不错的绅士 你觉得呢?
He fancies you, you know.
他喜欢你
Elizabeth? How’s it coming?
伊丽莎白? 感觉怎么样?
It’s difficult to say.
很难说
I’m told it’s the latest fashion in London.
这是伦敦最流行的款式
Well, women in London must’ve learnt not to breathe.
那么伦敦的女人一定不用呼吸
Milord, you have a visitor.
老爷 你有一个客人
Mr. Turner.
特纳先生
Good to see you again.
很高兴能再见到你
Good day, sir.
早上好 先生
I have your order.
我拿来了你要的东西
Well.
哦
The blade is folded steel.
刀刃是钢质的
That’s gold filigree laid into the handle.
在刀柄处镶有金子
If I may.
如果我可以的话
Perfectly balanced.
完美的平衡
The tang is nearly the full width of the blade.
柄脚和刀刃基本同宽
lmpressive. Very impressive.
很好 太美妙了!
Now, now.
啊
Commodore Norrington is going to be very pleased with this.
诺灵顿准将一定会很满意的
Do pass my compliments on to your master.
向你的师♥傅♥表达我对他的谢意
I shall.
我会的
A craftsman is always pleased to hear his work is appreciated.
一个工匠总希望自己的作品 能被人喜欢
Elizabeth, you look absolutely stunning.
伊丽莎白 你看起来好美
Will.
威尔
It’s so good to see you.
能见到你实在是太好了
I had a dream about you last night.
我昨晚梦见你了
About me?
我?
Yes, is that entirely proper for you
你觉得的这样合适吗?
About the day we met. Do you remember?
你记得我们相遇的那天吗?
How could I forget, Miss Swann?
我怎么会忘记呢 斯旺小姐
How many times must I ask you to call me Elizabeth?
我要跟你说多少次 叫我伊丽莎白
At least once more, Miss Swann, as always.
最起码再多一次 斯旺小姐
There. See?
你瞧
At least the boy has a sense of propriety.
这孩子可懂礼貌多了
We really must be going. There you are.
我们得走了
Good day, Mr. Turner.
再见 特纳先生
Come along.
过来
Good day.
再见
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
What hey.
嘿
Hold up, there, you.
你给我站住
It’s a shilling to tie up your boat at the dock.
你要缴付一先令 才能让你的船停靠
And I shall need to know your name.
而且你得告诉我你的名字
What do you say to three shillings,
我给你三先令
and we forget the name?
我们不要再讲名字的问题了
Welcome to Port Royal, Mr. Smith.
欢迎来到皇家港 史密斯先生
Two paces march!
向前两步走!
Right about face!
向后转!
Present arms!
拿起武器!
This dock is off limits to civilians.
一般民众不能进入这个码头
I’m terribly sorry. I didn’t know.
对不起 我不知道
If I see one, I shall inform you immediately.