To why I’m here?
多久
How long?
不 等一下 我想起来了
No, no no, wait, it’s coming to me.
让我整理下思绪
Need just a moment to clear mi head.
准备进攻
Make ready!
先别开火 金库里还有个女人
Hold your fire. There’s a woman with him in the vault.
长官 恐怕 那是你老婆
Sir, I believe… hat’s your wife.
弗朗西斯
Francis?
想起来了
Oh, I’ve got it!
想起来了 我要抢银行
I’ve got it. I’m robbing the bank!
朝他开枪
Shoot him!
这可不在计划之中
That was not part of the plan.
拦下他 别让他跑了
Stop him! Don’t let him get away!
从没有女人会用我的望远镜
No woman has ever handled my Herschel
开路
Clear the path.
不 不要啊
No, no, no, no!
停下 快停下
Stop, stop.. stop!
右急转
Hard to starboard!
先生 你的天轴歪了
Sir, your celestial fix was off.
我为你向北调整了两度 你的地图不会再不准确了
I have adjusted two degrees north. Your map will no longer be imprecise.
不过你得重新画了
Although you will have to start again with it.
你是女巫
You’re a witch.
我不是 因为记录了两百多颗星星
No, I’m not. Am I a witch for having cataloged.
– 我就成了女巫吗 – 女巫
– Over 200 stars? – Witch!
血月要来临了
There is a blood moon coming.
我只是想来买♥♥东西
I simply need to purchase.
精密记时表
A chronometer.
我愿意出双倍价钱让你卖♥♥给我这个女人
I pay you double for selling to a woman.
来人啊
Help me!
快来人 我店里有个女巫
Help! Help! There is a witch in my shop.
还有个海盗
And a pirate!
我店里有个海盗和女巫
There is a witch and a pirate in my shop.
那你今天可真幸运
Well this is your lucky day!
你们有谁看到我的银行了吗
Have either of the four of you seen my bank?
找到了
Found it.
– 原计划里有你吗 – 我不想惹麻烦
– Were you part of the plan? – I am not looking for trouble.
你活着真没意思
What a horrible way to live.
– 别让那女巫跑了 抓住她 – 我们被困住了
– Stop that Witch! Get her! – We’re trapped.
该怎么办
What do we do?
你得尖叫一下
You need to scream.
在那 抓住那女人
Over there! Secure that woman!
– 你个卑鄙的海盗 – 没必要指名道谢
– You filthy pirate! – No need for lame calling!
杰克
Jack!

Bridge?
是空的
It’s empty!
钱去哪了
Where is the dash?
你们觉得抢银行很容易吗
Do you think that robbing a bank is easy?
现在一个子儿都没抢到
You gaggle of gutless use of the wound..
还不是被你们这群饭桶害的
Guilty of putting me on this dreadful pickle in the first place.
都排好队 按老规矩上交保护费
Now line up.. And offer me a tribute.
你还要我们给你钱
Do you want us to pay you?
我是不是这艘船的船长
Am I not the captain of this ship?
你把这叫船
You call this a ship?
– 说好的财宝呢 – 我们全都快饿死了
– Where is the treasure? – All of us are starving.
我们不会再跟着一个连船都没有的船长
We’ll no longer follow a captain without a ship.
我有一艘船
I have a ship.
黑珍珠号♥从未离开我身边
Black Pearl has never left me side.
现在海盗巴巴罗萨才是海上的霸主
The pirate Barbarossa rules these seas now.
他有10艘船 全副武装
Has 10 ships. Guns full.
更别提他的炮弹了 听说每颗炮弹有18磅重
Not to mention his canon balls. Eighteen pounds each they say.
瘸子的球有那么重
One legged man with 18 pound balls?
难怪他走起路来那么好笑
That’s why he walks funny.
好了 伙计们
Oh come, come mates?
我们不是一起找到了马其顿的宝藏吗
Did we not find the treasure of Macedonia together?
那就是堆烂木头
It was a troll of rotten wood.
– 迈达斯国王的金子 – 那是堆驴粪
– Gold of King Midas. – A pile of donkey dung.
认命吧 杰克 你就是个倒霉鬼
Face it Jack. Bad luck dogs you,
流年不利
day & night.
这都是些无稽之谈
Now that is a bliss of fabrication.
– 你丢了你的好运 – 你也丢了你的船
– You’ve lost your luck. – You’ve lost your ship.
现在 你还丢了你的船员
Now.. you’ve lost your crew.
杰克·斯派罗已经不是我们的船长了
Jack Sparrow is no longer our captain.
对不起杰克 跟着你实在混不下去了
I’m sorry Jack. But we’ve reached the end of the horizon.
你们全被解雇了
You’re all dismissed.
全部 解雇了
All of ya! Dismissed!
以后别想再和杰克·斯派洛船长一起出海了
Never sail with Captain Jack Sparrow again.
知道吗
Tell you that.
全镇的人都在讨论你
The whole town speaks of you.
君王号♥上唯一的幸存者
The only survivor of the Monarch. A boy who pelled..
一个靠着块木头 逆流而上
All the way to St Martin, against the tide.
一路划到了圣马丁的男孩
On a piece of wood.
嘴里口齿不清得念叨海盗
Now gibbering about pirates.
和三叉戟
And tridents.
拜托长官 帮我拿掉镣铐吧
Please sir, let me go off these chains.
我的职责是保护这个岛以及这片海域
My job is to protect this island and these waters.
而你的袖子被撕掉了 这是叛徒的标志
And your sleeves have been ripped, The mark of treason.
我们被死人袭击了
We were attacked by the dead.
那你就是临阵逃脱了
You’re a coward who ran from battle.
按逃兵处死
That is how you die.
– 我不相信你是个逃兵 – 请让我一个人静静
– I don’t believe you’re a coward. – Please leave me sister.
我冒着生命危险到这来
I’ve risked my life to come here.
来瞧瞧传言是不是真的
To see if the rumors are true.
– 你是在说三叉戟吗 – 你是谁
– Are you speak of the Trident? – Who are you?
– 告诉我你为什么要找三叉戟 – 三叉戟可以
– Tell me why you seek the trident? – The Trident can break,
破除海上的任何诅咒
any curse at sea.
我父亲就陷入了类似的诅咒
My father is trapped by such a curse.
你知道诅咒这种事并没有科学依据
You’re aware that curses are not supported by science.
– 科学也不承认鬼魂存在 – 看来你真的疯了
– Neither the ghosts. – So you have gone mad?
– 我就不该到这来 – 那你为什么要来这
– I should never have come here. – Then why did you come here?
因为我要离开这岛
Because I need to get off this island.
解读无人能懂的海图
To solve the map.
无人能懂的海图
“No man can read”.
波塞冬留下的海图
Left by Poseidon himself.
– 你知道那个传说 – 我看过所有的译本
– You’ve read the ancient text? – In each language they were written.
但没人见过那海图
But this map has never been seen or read,
没人看得懂
by any man.
幸好我是个女人
Luckily I am a woman.
这是伽利略·伽利莱的日记
This is the diary of Galileo Galilei.
他用尽一生在寻找三叉戟
He’s spent his life searching for the Trident,
他为了找三叉戟发明了望远镜
It’s why he invented the spyglass.
所以天文学家才总是盯着天空看
Why astronomers’ spend their lives staring in to the sky.
你是说没人能读懂的海图
So you’re saying the map no man can read,
就藏在星空里
Is hidden in the stars?
这是我父亲留给我的 他相信我能找到
It was left to me by my father. He believe I could find..
别人找不到的东西
What no man has ever found.
我不会让他失望的
I will not let him down.
很快就会出现血月
Soon, there will be blood moon.
只有那时我才能解读海图
Only then can the map be read.
– 才能找到三叉戟 – 你是谁
– And the Trident found. – Who are you?
– 卡丽娜·史密斯 – 如果你想救你父亲
– Carina Smyth! – If you have to save your father,
你就得先救我 找艘船
you’ll have to save me. Find us a ship.
我们会找到三叉戟的
And the Trident will be ours.
给我回来 女巫
Come to me Witch!
他跑了
He’s gone!
他跑了 长官
He’s gone sir.
找到那个逃兵
Find that coward!
把他和那女巫一起吊死
He will hang with the witch.
觉得杰克船长老了不中用了
Think Capt. Jack washed up right?
我有好几年没洗澡了
I have not had a wash in years.
搜查那条巷子
Check the alley down there.
你们两个去搜教堂 剩下的跟我来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!