Just because you can’t see something does not mean it’s not there.
比如地图吗
Like the map?
我们必须找到
We have to find it.
这是弄清我和我父亲
It’s the only link to who I am.
身世的唯一线索
Who my father was.
所以我们这辈子
So we both spent our lives,
都花在了找寻我们的父亲上
searching for our fathers.
也许你我要比你想象的更为相似
Perhaps you and I are closer than you think.
太阳升起来了 所以是时候了
The sun is up. And so is up time.
我无意辩驳 但是我们协议中的准确
I’m not to disagree, but the precision of our accord,
时间是太阳升起后
Ends at sunrise.
太阳才刚露头 离完全升起还早
This be will light, far from a fully rising sun.
– 我知道您是位信守诺言之人 – 诺言 你根本不了解我
– And I know you to be a man of honor. – Honor, you know nothing of me.
我知道被杰克·斯派洛打败是什么滋味
I know what it likes to be bested by Jack Sparrow.
– 他是我们共同的敌人 – 你并不知道我是谁
– He’s an enemy to us both. – You don’t know who I am.
我听说过一位强大的西班牙船长的故事 海上斗牛士
I’ve heard stories of a mighty Spanish captain. El Matador Del Mar.
一位在海上纵横捭阖 追杀了成百上千的人
A man who skirts the sea. Hunted and killed thousands of men.
不 不 不 不是人
No, no, no. Men, no, no.

No.
是海盗
Pirates! Eh?
海盗
Pirates.
海盗世世代代为祸海洋
Pirates had infected the seas for generations.
夺去了我父亲和祖父的性命
Taken the life of my father and his father before.
因此我发誓要一劳永逸地除掉这个祸患
So I vowed to end this plague once and for all.
悬赏通缉 杰克·斯派罗
臭名昭著的海盗
父亲的诅咒
第六年 第七年 第八年
政♥府♥通缉
杰克·斯派洛
活要见人死要见尸
飞行的荷兰人号♥
悬赏 杰克·斯派洛
圣马丁岛 加勒比海
SAN MARTIN, THE CARIBBEAN
狗与女人
不得入内
别乱动 混♥蛋♥
船长 拜托 我再也不想当船长了
死 鸥
sparrow也有麻雀的意思
horologist与whore妓♥女♥读法相似
刽子手湾
闲人莫入
加勒比海盗5
死无对证

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!