The chest is no longer safe. Chart a course to Isla Cruces.
亡灵箱已经不再安全了 向克鲁斯岛出发
Get me there first, or there’ll be the devil to pay.
一定要先到达 不然有你们受的
First”?
“先到达”?”
Who sent that thieving charlatan onto my ship?
是谁把那小贼安排在我船上?
Who told him of the key?
是谁告诉他有关钥匙的事?
Jack Sparrow.
杰克·斯派洛
My intuitive sense of the female creature informs me that you are troubled.
我对女人的直觉告诉我你心情烦躁
I just thought I’d be married by now.
我只是在想我现在本该结婚了的
I’m so ready to be married.
我为结婚做了那么多的准备
You know…
你知道…
Lizzie, I am captain of a ship,
莉齐 我是船长
and being captain of a ship, I could in fact perform a “marr i age” right here.
作为一名船长 我必须完成”结啊婚”的任务
Right on this deck.
就在这甲板上
Right now.
立即完成
No, thank you.
不行 谢谢
Why not?
为什么不?
We are very much alike, you and I. I and you. Us.
我们是那么的相似 你和我 我和你
Except for a sense of honour and decency and a moral centre.
除了荣誉感 行为准则和道德体系
And personal hygiene.
还有个人卫生
Trifles.
都是小事
You will come over to my side. I know it.
你早晚会跟我当海盗的
You seem very certain. One word, love. Curiosity.
你好像很有把握 一个词 亲爱的 好奇心
You long for freedom.
你渴望自♥由♥
You long to do what you want to do because you want it.
渴望能做自己想做的事情 这是你的个性
To act on selfish impulse.
冲动而且执着
You want to see what it’s like.
你想去亲身体验一下
One day, you won’t be able to resist.
早晚有一天 你将无法抗拒
Why doesn’t your compass work?
为什么你的罗盘失灵了?
My compass works fine.
我的罗盘工作得很好
Because you and I are alike,
因为你和我一样
and there will come a moment when you have a chance to show it.
都有善良的一面
To do the right thing. I love those moments.
它会找时机表现出来的 我很珍惜这种时机
I like to wave at them as they pass by.
每当这种时机降临时 我总会挥手相送
You’ll have the chance to do something… something courageous.
你将有机会做勇敢正义之事
And when you do, you’ll discover something.
到那时 你会发现
That you’re a good man.
你原来是个好人
All evidence to the contrary.
所有证据显示 事实恰恰相反
I have faith in you.
我对你有信心
Want to know why? Do tell, dearie.
想知道为什么吗? 那就说吧 小宝贝
Curiosity.
好奇心
You’re going to want it.
你渴望得到一个机会
A chance to be admired and gain the rewards that follow.
受人钦佩 得到嘉奖
You won’t be able to resist.
你将无法抗拒
You’re going to want to know what it tastes like.
你会想去亲身体验一下
I do want to knowwhat it tastes like.
我的确想亲身体验一下
But, seeing as you’re a good man,
但是 身为一个好人
I know that you’d never put me in a position that would compromise my honour.
我知道你不会趁人之危
I’m proud of you, Jack.
我为你自豪 杰克
Land, ho!
陆地!
I want my jar of dirt.
我需要我那罐土
You’re pulling too fast. You’re pulling too slow.
你划的太快了 是你划的太慢了
We don’t want the kraken to catch us. I’m saving me strength for when it comes.
我们都不想挪威♥海♥怪追上我们 我是在为紧急关头攒把力
And I don’t think it’s “kracken” anyways.
才不叫”挪威♥海♥兽”呢
I always heard it said “krayken”.
我总是听人叫”挪威♥海♥王”
A发长音?With a long a?
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. “Krocken” is how it’s pronounced in Scandinavian,
不 不 不 “挪威♥海♥王”是北欧那边的发音
and “kracken” is closer to that.
“挪威♥海♥兽”更接近一点
We ain’t Scandinavians, are we? “Krayken.”
我们可不在北欧 不是吗? “挪威♥海♥贼”
It’s a mythological creature. I can calls it what I wants.
它不过是个神话中的动物 我想怎样称乎就怎样称乎
Guard the boat. Mind the tide.
把船看好 注意潮水
Don’t touch my dirt.
别碰我那罐土
This doesn’t work. And it certainly doesn’t show you what you want most.
它坏了 根本就不能指向你想要的东西
Yes, it does. You’re sitting on it.
当然能 你就坐在上面
Beg pardon? Move.
你说什么? 起来
Guard the boat!” “Mind the tide!” I could join the circus.
“把船看好!””注意潮水!” 我要参加马戏团”
Mind if I shine your shoes, sir?
要不要我给你擦鞋啊 先生?
They’re here. And I cannot step foot on land again for near of a decade.
他们已经到了 我已经近十年不能上岸了
You’ll trust us to act in your stead?
你相信我们能做好吧?
I’ll trust you to know what awaits you should you fail!
我要你们相信如果失败会有什么后果!
Down, then! Down!
下潜 马上! 下潜!
It’s real.
是真的
You actually were telling the truth.
你还真说了句实话
I do that quite a lot, yet people are always surprised.
我说过很多实话 不知为什么当人们发现时总是会惊讶
With good reason!
这其中是有原因的
Will!
威尔!
You’re all right! Thank God! I came to find you!
你没事!谢天谢地 我是来找你的!
How did you get here?
你怎么到这来的?
Sea turtles, mate. A pair of them, strapped to my feet.
我捉住一对海龟 绑在双脚上
Not so easy, is it?
游过来不容易 对吧?
But I do owe you thanks, Jack. You do?
不过我还得好好谢谢你 杰克 真的么?
After you tricked me onto that ship to square your debt with Jones…
即使是你先骗我上了戴维·琼斯的船 让我去还你的债
What? What?
什么? 什么?
I was reunited with my father.
我才能和我父亲重聚…
Well, you’re welcome, then.
哦 不必客气
Everything you said to me, every word was a lie!
你对我说的每件事每个字都是谎言
Pretty much.
没错
Time and tide, love.
恶习难改 亲爱的
Oi! What are you doing?
哎! 你想干什么?
I’m going to kill Jones.
我要杀了琼斯
Can’t let you do that, William.
这可不行 威廉
Cos if Jones is dead, who’s to call his terrible beastie off the hunt, eh?
如果琼斯死了 谁还能驾驭他那只怪兽?
Now, if you please.
现在 如果你不介意
The key.
把钥匙给我
I keep the promises I make, Jack.
我要兑现我的诺言 杰克
I intend to free my father. I hope you’re here to see it.
我要还父亲的自♥由♥ 我希望你能目睹一切
I can’t let you do that either. So sorry.
我也不能让你那么做 很抱歉
I knew you’d warm up to me eventually.
我就知道你早晚会站在我这一边的
Lord Beckett desires the content of that chest.
贝克特勋爵渴望得到这箱子里的东西
I deliver it, I get my life back.
一旦给他带回去 我将重新拥有一切
The dark side of ambition.
阴险的野心
I prefer to see it as the promise of redemption.
我认为是赎罪的曙光
Stop it!
住手!
Will!
威尔!
Guard the chest! No!
看好箱子! 不!
This is barbaric! This is no way for grown men to…
太野蛮了! 没门儿…
Fine! Let’s just haul out our swords and start banging away at each other.
好吧!我们都拔出剑来互相攻击
That will solve everything! I’ve had it!
这样能解决所有的事情! 我受够了!
I’ve had it with wobbly legged, rum soaked pirates!
我受够了你们这些软脚虾 烂酒鬼 臭海盗
How’d this go all screwy? Well, each wants the chest for hisself.
这到底是怎么回事儿啊? 他们都想独吞箱子
Mr Norrington, I think, is trying to regain a bit of honour,
诺灵顿想拿回去立功赎罪
old Jack’s looking to trade it, save his own skin,
杰克想还给琼斯 挽回面子
then Turner, there, I think he’s trying to settle some unresolved business
特纳想兑现诺言
twixt him and his twice cursed pirate father.
拯救他变成水鬼的父亲’
Sad. This is madness!
悲哀 真是疯子!
That chest must be worth more than a shiny penny.
那箱子一定价值不菲
Terrible temptation.
是祸根
If we was any kind of decent, we’d remove temptation from their path.
假如我们还有点良知 就应该为他们除去这罪魁祸首
Enough!
够了!
The heat!
太热了!
Bugger!
混♥蛋♥!
By your leave, Mr Turner.
抱歉了 特纳先生
By your leave, Mr Norrington.
抱歉了 诺灵顿先生
Do excuse me while I kill the man who ruined my life.
抱歉 我得先杀了这个毁了我一生幸福的人
Be my guest. Let us examine that claim for a moment.
请便 让我们先核实这说法
Who was it, that at the very moment you had a notorious pirate safely behind bars,
到底是谁 在你把臭名昭著的海盗 放心地关到监牢的时候
saw fit to free said pirate and take your dearly beloved all to hisself?
乘机放走了海盗 把你的心上人据为己有?
So whose fault is it, really,
所以 到底是谁的错?
that you’ve ended up a rum pot deckhand what takes orders from pirates?
让你沦落为酗酒的低等水手 听命于海盗?
Enough!
够了!
Unfortunately, Mr Turner, he’s right!
不幸的是 特纳先生 他是对的!
Still rooting for you, mate.