戴维·琼斯不能上岸
Cannot step on land but once every ten years.
不能上岸 他每十年才能踏上土地一次
Land is where you are safe, Jack Sparrow,
在地上你才是安全的 杰克·斯派洛
and so you will carry land with you.
所以 你把土地带着
Dirt.
泥土
This is a jar of dirt. Yes.
这是一罐泥土 对
Is the jar of dirt going to help?
这罐泥土有用吗?
If you don’t want it, give it back.
你不想要的话就还我
No. Then it helps.
不要 它会帮上忙的
It seems we have a need to find the Flying Dutchman.
我们需要找到”飞行荷兰人”
A touch of destiny.
预测命运
That’s the Flying Dutchman?
那就是”飞行荷兰人”?
She doesn’t look like much. Neither do you.
看起来不怎么样 你看起来也不怎么样
Do not underestimate her.
别小看她
Must have run afoul of the reef. So, what’s your plan, then?
它看起来好像触礁了 你打算怎么办?
I row over, search the ship until I find your bloody key.
我划小船过去 翻遍整艘船 直到找到你的钥匙为止
And if there are crewmen?
如果有船员呢?
I cut down anyone in my path.
谁挡路我就砍谁
I like it. Simple, easy to remember.
很好 我喜欢 简单明了
Your chariot awaits you, Sire.
先生 你的战车等着你呢
If you do happen to get captured, just say Jack Sparrow sent you to settle his debt.
如果你被逮住了 就说 杰克·斯派洛派我来处理他的债务
It might save your life. Bon voyage!
它能让你活命 祝你好运
Douse the lamps.
熄灯
Sailor.
水手
Hoisting the jib, Captain’s orders. Sailor!
船长命令 扬帆 水手
Hoisting the jib. Bring up with a round turn.
扬起帆 掉头
There’s no use. You’ve run aground.
没有用 我们搁浅了
No.

Beneath us.
在我们下面
Foul breath.
有可怕的呼吸声
Down on your marrowbones and pray.
求饶祈祷吧
Get back! Get back!
退开 退开
Five men still alive. The rest have moved on.
只剩五人活着 其他的都死了
Do you fear death?
你怕死吗?
Do you fear that dark abyss?
你畏惧那黑色深渊吗?
All your deeds laid bare.
你的一生尽现于此
All your sins punished.
你的罪行将被惩罚
I can offer you an escape. Don’t listen to him!
我可以给你逃命的机会 别听他胡说
Do you not fear death?
你不怕死亡吗?
I’ll take my chances, sir.
我宁可冒这个险
To the depths.
丢下海
Cruel blackguard!
可恶
Life is cruel.
生命是残酷的
Why should the afterlife be any different?
死后的世界难道有什么不同吗?
I offer you a choice.
我给你一个机会
Join my crew
加入我的团队
and postpone the judgment.
推迟你的审判
One hundred years before the mast.
你可以多活一百年
Will ye serve?
你愿意加入吗?
I will serve.
我愿意
You are neither dead nor dying.
你没死 也不会死
What is your purpose here?
你为何来这里?
Jack Sparrow sent me to settle his debt.
杰克·斯派洛派我来处理他的债务
What is your purpose here?
你为何来这里?
Jack Sparrow sent me to settle his debt.
杰克·斯派洛派我来处理他的债务
Did he, now?
是吗?
I’m sorely tempted to accept that offer.
真是个让人心动的提议
You have a debt to pay.
你要还债
You’ve been captain of the Black Pearl for 13 years.
你做了”黑珍珠”的船长十三年
That was our agreement.
那是我们约好的
Technically I was only captain for two years, then I was mutinied upon.
确来说我只做了两年 然后就被推♥翻♥了
Then you were a poor captain, but a captain nonetheless.
你是个可怜的船长 但你还是船长
Have you not introduced yourself all these years as Captain Jack Sparrow?
这些年来你每次自我介绍时 不都自称”杰克·斯派洛船长”吗?
You have my payment. One soul to serve on your ship.
我已经赔付了给你 我已经送了个人给你当水手
One soul is not equal to another.
两个灵魂不能混为一谈
We’ve established my proposal is sound in principle. Now we’re haggling over price.
我们已经达成了共识 接下来我们谈谈价钱吧
Price?
价钱?
Just how many souls do you think my soul is worth?
我的灵魂需要多少人来换
One hundred souls.
一百人的灵魂
Three days.
三天时间
You’re a diamond, mate. Send me back the boy. I’ll get started right off.
你真是个宝 伙计 你把那孩子送回来我们马上去办
I keep the boy. A good faith payment.
我要把这孩子留做保证金
That leaves you only 99 more to go.
再给我99人就好了
Have you not met Will Turner?
你没有遇见威尔·特纳吗?
He’s noble, heroic, a terrific soprano.
他正直、英勇 还是个娘娘腔
Worth at least four.
至少可抵四个
Maybe three and a half.
也许三个半人
And did I happen to mention
我有没有提到过?
he’s in love?
他正在热恋中
With a girl.
和一个女孩
Due to be married.
即将要成婚
Betrothed.
已经订婚了
Dividing him from her and her from him would only be half as cruel as actually allowing them to be joined in holy matrimony. Eh?
硬生生把他和他的爱人拆散 不会比让他们成婚还更残酷吧?
I keep the boy. 99 souls.
我要留着他 你再给我99个人
But I wonder, Sparrow,
我在想 斯派洛
can you live with this?
你良心能安稳吗?
Can you condemn an innocent man, a friend,
你能宣判一个无辜的人 一个朋友
to a lifetime of servitude in your name while you roam free?
宣判他无期徒刑 而你自己却在享受自♥由♥吗?
Yep. I’m good with it.
是的 我没有问题
Shall we seal it in blood? I mean ink.
我们需要滴血…墨为盟吗?
Three days.
三天时间
Three days.
三天时间
Mr Gibbs. Aye.
吉布斯 是的
I feel sullied and unusual.
我突然觉得跟平常不同
And how do you intend to harvest these 99 souls in three days?
你打算怎么在三天内找到99人?
Fortunately, he was mum as to the condition in which these souls need be.
幸运的是 他并没有提及他要的是什么样的人
Tortuga.
龟岛
Tortuga.
龟岛
It’s an outrage. Port tariffs, berthing fees,
这简直是侮辱 港口税 船棚费
wharf handling and, heaven help us, pilotage.
处理费 上帝啊 还有导航费
Are we all to work for the East India Trading Company, then?
我们真的得为东印度公♥司♥工作吗?
I’m afraid, sir, Tortuga is the only free port left in these waters.
船长 现在完全免费的港口只剩龟岛了
A pirate port is what you mean. Well, I’m sorry.
你是指那个海盗港 嗯 抱歉
An honest sailor is what I am. I make my living fair and I sleep well each night.
我是个诚实的航海员 我做的是正当的生意 晚上我睡觉才安稳
Sir!
船长
She wants you to do something.
她想叫你做什么
She’s trying to give a sign.
她好像在给我们什么暗示
Over there! Look for a sign!
那边 找找看有什么暗示
Look, there! There it is!
在那边 找到了
There’s the sign! That’s seaweed.
她给的暗示 那是海草
Seaweed can be a sign. Looks like entrails.
海草也可以是个暗示吧 我看像是什么生物的内脏
That would be a bad sign. What’s that over there?
那是不好的预兆 那是什么东西?
“龟岛”
And what makes you think you’re worthy to crew the Black Pearl?
你为何认为自己 可以成为”黑珍珠”的一员呢?
I’ve never sailed a day in me life.
我从来没有乘过船
I figure I should get out, see the world while I’m still young.
我只是想趁还年轻时多看看世界
You’ll do. Make your mark. Next!
非常好 请签字 下一个
My wife ran off with my dog
我太太带着我的狗 跟人跑了
and I’m drunk for a month
我已经醉了一个月
and I don’t give an ass rat’s if I live or die.
现在的我对自己是死是活 已经不在乎了
Perfect. Next! I knowwhat I want. I knowwhat I want…
非常好 下一位 我知道我需要什么
Me have one arm and a bum leg. It’s the crow’s nest for you.
我只有一只手 且脚是跛的 这是给你乌鸦巢
I knowwhat I want. Next!
我知道我要的是什么 下一位
Ever since I was a little lad, I’ve always wanted to sail the seas forever.
我从小就想当个水手
Sooner than you think. Sign the roster.
你的梦想就快实现了 请签字
Thanks very much.
多谢
How we going? Including those four, that gives us four.
招到几个了? 包括刚才那四个 一共四个
And what’s your story?
你又有什么故事?
My story.
我的故事
It’s exactly the same as your story, just one chapter behind.
我的故事就和你的故事一样 只不过慢你一章
I chased a man across the seven seas.
我为了追缉一个人 航遍了七海

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!