不 我指的是很肯定
No, a resolute and unyielding need.
是不可更改的”需要”
What we need to do is make sail for Port Royal with all haste.
我们现在需要的是即刻回到皇家港
William,
威廉
I shall trade you the compass
我可以把罗盘给你
if you will help me
如果你帮我
to find this.
帮我找到这个的话
You want me to find this? No.
你要我帮你找这个? 不
You want you to find this,
是你自己想要找这个
because the finding of this finds you incapacitorially finding
因为找到这个的话
and/or locating in your discovering a way to save your dolly belle, ol’ what’s her face.
你便会在无尽的探索中发现到 解救你那位小甜心的方法
Savvy?
知道吗?
This is going to save Elizabeth?
这个东西可以解救伊莉莎白
How much do you know about Davy Jones?
你对戴维·琼斯了解多少?
Not much.
不多
Yeah, it’s going to save Elizabeth.
没错 这东西可以救伊莉莎白
What’s all this?
是这样的吗?
If you both fancy the dress, you’ll just have to share and wear it one after the other.
你们都那么喜欢那件洋装的话 就轮流穿
It’s not like that, sir. This ship is haunted.
不是这样的 船长 这艘船闹鬼了
Is it, now? And you?
是吗?你说
There’s a female presence amongst us here, sir.
这船上有个女鬼 先生
All the men, they can feel it.
所有人都感觉到了
It’s the ghost of a lady widowed before her marriage, I figure it,
我想是一位还未结婚便成了寡妇的女
searching for her husband, lost at sea.
来这船上找她死在海上的丈夫了
A virgin too, likely as not.
她还是个处♥女♥ 可能也不是
And that bodes ill by all accounts.
这是厄运之兆
I say that we throw the dress overboard and we hope the spirit follows it.
我建议我们把这衣服丢下海 祈祷女鬼会跟着一起走
No! That will just anger the spirit, sir.
不行 那只会激怒她
What we need to do is find out what the spirit needs, and then get it back to her.
我们应搞清楚她想要什么 助她达成愿望
Enough! Enough!
够了 够了
You’re a pair of superstitious goats and it’s got the best of you.
你们已经迷信到昏头了
Now, this appears to be no more as we have a stowaway on board.
由这看来我们船上来了一位不速之客
A young woman, by the look of it.
一个年轻女人
I want you to search the ship and find her.
我要你们搜索全船把她找出来
Oh, and she’s probably naked.
对了 她大概是一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的
Why is Jack afraid of the open ocean?
为何杰克这么怕大海?
Well, if you believe such things,
嗯 有这么一个传说
there’s a beast does the bidding of Davy Jones
戴维·琼斯的手下有一只怪兽
a fearsome creature with giant tentacles that’ll suction your face clean off
它有着巨大的触手 一下就能把你的脸给吸下来
and drag an entire ship down to the crushing darkness.
然后把整艘船拉进海底深渊
The kraken.
挪威♥海♥怪
They say the stench of its breath is like…
就连它的呼吸…
Imagine, the last thing you know on God’s green earth
想像你临死之前听到的…
is the roar of the kraken and the reeking odour of a thousand rotting corpses.
是它震耳欲聋的咆哮 闻到的是它腐尸般恶臭的呼吸
If you believe such things.
如果你相信这传说的话
And the key will spare him that?
钥匙可以帮他解脱吗?
Well, that’s the very question Jack wants answered.
那正是杰克想知道的
Bad enough even to go visit
甚至不惜去问”她”
her.
“她”
Her?
她?
Aye.

No worries, mates. Tia Dalma and I go way back.
别担心 兄弟们 我跟蒂亚会回来的
Thick as thieves. Nigh inseparable, we are.
我们是如此地分不开
Were. Have been.
曾经
Before.
以前
I’ll watch your back. It’s me front I’m worried about.
我会帮你提防后面 我怕的是她从正面来
Mind the boat. Mind the boat.
看好船 看好船
Mind the boat. Mind the boat.
看好船 看好船
Mind the boat.
看好船
Mind the boat.
看好船
Jack Sparrow.
杰克·斯派洛
Tia Dalma.
提亚·朵玛
I always knew the wind was going to blow you back to me one day.
我就知道总有一天风会把你吹回来
You…
你…
You have a touch of destiny about you, William Turner.
你对你的命运有预感 威廉·特纳
You know me?
你认识我?
You want to know me.
你想认识我
There’ll be no knowing here. We’ve come for help and we’re not leaving without it.
我们有求而来 不达目的是不会走的
I thought I knew you. Not so well as I had hoped.
我以为我已经认识你 似乎不如我预期的那样
Come. Come.
来 来
What service may I do you?
我能怎样为你效劳?
You know I demand payment. I brought payment.
你知道我需要报酬的 我带了报酬来
Look.

An undead monkey.
不死猴
Top that.
搁在上面了
Don’t! You’ve no idea how long it took us to catch that.
不要 你不知道我们花了多久才抓到它的
The payment is fair.
这个报酬很合理
We’re looking for this.
我们在找这个东西
And what it goes to.
还有它所开启的东西
The compass you bartered from me, it cannot lead you to this?
你之前从我这里得到的罗盘 无法帮你找到这钥匙的所在吗?
Maybe. Why?
也许可以 为什么?
Jack Sparrow does not know what he wants.
杰克·斯派洛也不知道自己在找什么
Or do you know,
或者你知道
but are loath to claim it as your own?
却不愿自己承认 是吗?
Your key go to a chest.
这把钥匙可以开启一个宝箱
And it is what lay inside the chest you seek, don’t it?
宝箱里的东西才是你们在寻找的 对吧?
What is inside? Gold?
里面到底是什么 金子?
Jewels? Unclaimed properties of a valuable nature?
珠宝?或无人认领的贵重物品?
Nothing bad, I hope?
我希望 不是什么坏东西吧?
You know of Davy Jones,
你们知道戴维·琼斯吗?
yes?
什么?
A man of the sea.
他是个海员
A great sailor,
一个很棒的水手
until he run afoul of that which vex all men.
直到他碰上了一个 让任何男人都苦恼的东西
What vexes all men?
什么让任何男人都苦恼?
What indeed?
到底是什么东西?
The sea. Sums.
大海 宝物
The dichotomy of good and evil.
正义与邪恶的集♥合♥
A woman.
女人
A woman.
女人
He fell in love.
一个他爱上的女人
No, no, no, no. I heard it was the sea he fell in love with.
等等 我听说的是他爱上了大海
Same story, different versions, and all are true.
同样的故事 不同的版本 不过都是正确的
See, it was a woman
他爱上的那个女人
as changing and harsh
就如同大海般易变、残酷
and untamable as the sea.
无法驯服
Him never stopped loving her.
他从没停止爱她
But the pain it cause him was too much to live with
可是这样的爱为他带来了极大痛苦
but not enough to cause him to die.
却又不至于痛到取走他的生命
What exactly did he put into the chest?
他到底把什么放在宝箱里?
Him heart.
他的心
Literally or figuratively?
你是认真的还是在比喻?
He couldn’t literally put his heart in a chest.
他怎么可能真的把他的心放在宝箱里
Could he?
可能吗?
It was not worth feeling what small, fleeting joy life brings.
他觉得爱得这么痛苦太不值得了
And so
于是
him carve out him heart,
他挖出了他的心
lock it away in a chest and hide the chest from the world.
将它锁进了宝箱 再把宝箱藏了起来
The key
这把钥匙
he keep with him at all times.
他寸步不离地带在身边
You knew this. I did not. I didn’t know where the key was.
你早就知道了吧 我不知道 我原本不知道钥匙在哪里
But now we do. All that’s left is to climb aboard the Flying Dutchman, grab the key,
现在剩下的就是去找到”飞行荷兰人” 拿了钥匙
you go back to Port Royal and save your bonnie lass, eh?
回到皇家港 救出你的甜心
Let me see your hand.
让我看看你的手
The black spot!
黑斑
The black spot! Black spot!
黑斑 黑斑
My eyesight’s as good as ever, just so you know.
我的视力还是跟以前一样好
I have just the thing. Now, where did I put it?
我有样东西 我把它放哪儿了?
My little beauty, where are you?
我的小美丽 你在哪里
Such a long time in such a mess.
这么长时间的混乱
Davy Jones cannot make port.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!