Davy Jones.
戴维·琼斯
So it’s you, then.
啊 原来是这样
He shanghaied you into service, eh?
他把你骗上贼船的 对吧?
I chose it.
我选的
I’m sorry for the part I played in the mutiny against you, Jack.
我很抱歉 针对你的那次叛乱中 我没干什么好事 杰克
I stood up for you.
我是支持你的
Everything went wrong after that.
那之后一切都乱套了
They strapped me to a cannon. I ended up on the bottom of the ocean,
他们把我绑到一尊大炮上 沉到海底
the weight of the water crushing down on me.
海水压得我死死的
Unable to move.
动也动不了
Unable to die, Jack.
死也死不成 杰克
And I thought that even the tiniest hope of escaping this fate, I would take it.
即使是一丝能摆脱这种命运的机会 我也会抓住不放的
I would trade anything for it.
我会用一切来交换的
It’s funny what a man will do to forestall his final judgment.
一个人为了逃避最终审判 真是什么事都干得出啊
You made a deal with him too, Jack.
你也和他做了交易 杰克
He raised the Pearl from the depths for you.
他替你将”珍珠”号♥从海底拉了上来
years, you’ve been her captain.
你可是做了它13年的船长13
Technically… Jack.
准确来说… 杰克
You won’t be able to talk yourself out of this.
靠嘴皮子你是甩不脱的
The terms what applied to me apply to you as well.
对我适用的条款 对你也适用
One soul bound to crew 100 years upon his ship.
有个灵魂 注定要在这船上服务一百年
The Flying Dutchman already has a captain…
“飞翔的荷兰人” 已经有个船长
Then it’s the locker for you!
所以你也跑不了
Jones’s terrible leviathan will find you
琼斯的大海怪会找到你的
and drag the Pearl back to the depths and you along with it.
把你和”珍珠”号♥一起拖回海底
Any idea when Jones might release said terrible beastie?
你知道琼斯什么时候 会派所谓的大海怪来吗?
I already told you, Jack.
我告诉过你了 杰克
Your time is up.
你的劫数已尽
It comes now,
它现在就来了
drawn with ravenous hunger to the man what bears the black spot.
如饿鬼般的贪婪 直奔带有黑斑的人
On deck, all hands! Make fast the bunt gasket!
所有人上甲板 赶快拉紧束帆索
On deck! Scurry!
小子们 快点
Scurry! I want movement! Movement! I want movement!
快点 快起航
Lift the skin up! Keep your loof! Haul those sheets!
起帆 稳舵 扬帆
Run them! Run! Keep running! Run as if the devil himself and itself is upon us!
跑 快跑 恶魔就追在我们后面
Do we have a heading? Run! Land.
我们有航向吗? 启动 朝向陆地
Which port? I didn’t say “port”, I said “land”. Any land.
哪个港口? 我没说港口 我说的是陆地 任何陆地
Jack’s hat! Bring her about! No, no!
杰克的帽子 弄上来 别,别
Leave it!
别管那个了
Run.
快跑
Back to your stations, the lot of you!
回到岗位上去 都回去
Jack?
杰克?
For the love of mother and child, Jack, what’s coming after us?
看在圣母和圣子的份上 到底是什么东西在追我们啊?
Nothing.
没什么
Here, now, you can’t be here. I think you’ll find he can.
你不能待在这儿 你会知道他可以待在这
Mr Swann!
斯旺先生
Governor Swann, still.
我还是斯旺总督
Do you think I wear this wig to keep my head warm?
你以为我戴这头假发是为了保暖吗
Beckett要那东西干什么?Jack’s compass? What does Beckett want with that?
杰克的罗盘?
Does it matter? I’m to find Jack and convince him to return to Port Royal.
无关紧要 我要去找到杰克 说服他回皇家港
In exchange, the charges against us will be dropped.
这样对我们的起诉就能撤销
No. We must find our own avenue to secure your freedom.
不 你们能否获得自♥由♥ 不能操于他人之手
Is that a lack of faith in Jack or in me?
你是对杰克没信心 还是对我没信心?
That you would risk your life to save Sparrow
你愿意牺牲自己的性命去救斯派洛
does not mean he would do the same for anyone else.
不意味着他愿意为其他人做同样的事
Now, where is that dog with the keys?
那条有钥匙的狗跑哪去了?
I have faith in you.
我对你们有信心
Both of you.
你们两个
Where will you find him?
你到哪去找他?
Tortuga. I’ll start there and I won’t stop searching till I find him.
从龟岛找起 不找到他就不罢休
And then I intend to return here to marry you.
然后我会回来这里娶你
Properly? Eagerly, if you’ll still have me.
正式的? 明媒正娶 如果你还要我的话
If it weren’t for these bars, I’d have you already.
如果不是这铁栏杆 我早就是你的人了
I’ll wait for you. Keep a weather eye on the horizon.
我会等你的 盯着海平线吧
Captain Jack Sparrow?
杰克·斯派洛船长?
Owes me four doubloons. Heard he was dead.
欠我4个金币 听说他死了
Singapore. That’s what I heard. Drunk, with a smile on his face.
我听说在新加坡 喝醉了 当时他脸上还带着笑
Sure as the tide, Jack Sparrow turn up in Singapore.
确信 杰克·斯派洛在新加坡出现了
Jack Sparrow?
杰克·斯派洛
I haven’t seen him in a month.
我一个月没见他了
When you find him, will you give him a message?
等你找到他 帮我带个口信给他好吗?
Can’t say about Jack Sparrow,
杰克的事我说不好
but there’s an island just south of the straits
但离海峡南面不远处有个小岛
where I trade spice for
我在那里用香料换…
delicious long pork.
喷香的羊肉
Cannot say about Jack, but you’ll find a ship there.
杰克我说不好 但你能在那找到一条船
A ship with black sails.
一条挂黑帆的船
My brother will take you ashore.
我叫人带你上岸
What’s wrong? The beach is there. C’est trop dangereux.
有什么问题吗?那儿就是海滩了 (法语)
What? C’est trop dangereux. Je vous I’avais dit.
什么? (法语)
Bon voyage. Monsieur.
(法语)再见 先生
Jack!
杰克
Jack Sparrow!
杰克·斯派洛
Marty!
马蒂
Cotton!
科顿
Anybody?
有人吗?
A familiar face.
熟面孔
Don’t eat me.
别吃我
I’m not going to eat you. Don’t eat me.
我不会吃你的 别吃我
No. Don’t eat me.
不 别吃我
Gibbs.
吉布斯
Come on! Let’s go!
我们走
Come on! Who wants it?
来啊 谁想来?
I can do this all day!
我整天都可以战斗
Jack?
杰克
Jack Sparrow!
杰克·斯派洛
I can honestly say I’m glad to see you.
能见到你我真是太高兴了
Jack, it’s me.
杰克 是我啊
Will Turner.
威尔·特纳
Tell them to let me down!
让他们把我放下
(野人部落语言)
Jack, the compass. That’s all I need.
杰克 那个罗盘 我只要那个
Elizabeth is in danger. We were arrested for helping you.
伊丽莎白有危险 我们因为帮你被捕了
She faces the gallows!
她会上绞架的
Savvy?
是吗?
Save me.
救我
Jack, what did you tell them?
杰克 你对他们说什么了
No!

What about Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白怎么办?
Jack!
杰克
That’s a good girl. Come a little closer.
那是个好女孩 走进来些
We don’t bite. Go on. We won’t bite you.
我们不咬 过来 我们不咬你
Come quickly.
快点
Tell me what’s happening. Our name still has some standing.
告诉我发生什么了? 我们还有一点名气
I’ve arranged passage to England. The captain is a friend of mine.
我安排你去英格兰 船长是我的朋友
No! Will’s gone to find Jack!
不 威尔会找到杰克的
We cannot count on William Turner.
我们不能指望威廉·特纳
Come! He’s better than you give him credit for.
快点 他比你想像的要强得多
This is no time for innocence. Beckett has offered one pardon only
现在没时间讨论他 贝克特只愿意赦免一个人
one, and that is promised to Jack Sparrow.
那是对杰克·斯派洛的承诺
Even if Will succeeds,
即使威尔成功了
do not ask me to endure the sight of my daughter walking to the gallows. Do not.
你也不能让我 亲眼看我的女儿去送死
Perhaps I can ensure a fair trial for Will if he returns.
也许 等威尔回来的时候 我可以保证对他进行公平的审判
A fair trial for Will ends in a hanging. Then there is nothing left for you here.
对他的公平审判就是要吊死他 到时 你就没什么你牵挂的了
Wait inside.
在里面等
Captain?
船长?
Captain.
船长
Evening, Governor.
晚上好 总督大人
Shame, that.
可惜啊
He was carrying this.
他随身带着这个
It’s a letter to the king.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!