Come to join my crew again, Master Turner?
回来当我的船员 特纳船副?
Not yours.
不是你的
His.
他的
Jack Sparrow sends his regards.
杰克·斯帕洛向你问好
Sparrow?
斯帕洛?
You didn’t tell him.
你没告诉他
We rescued Jack from the Locker along with the Black Pearl.
我们从魔狱里救出了杰克和黑珍珠号♥
What else have you not told me?
你还有什么没告诉我的?
There is an issue far more troublesome.
还有个极为棘手的问题
I believe you’re familiar with a person called Calypso.
我相信你熟悉一个叫科莉布索的人
Not a person.
她不是人
A heathen god.
是异教的神明
One who delights in cursing men with their wildest dreams
她以最狂野的梦想来诅咒男人们 并以此为乐
and then revealing them to be hollow and naught but ash.
然后戳穿梦想 只剩虚无的空洞和灰烬
The world is well rid of her. Not quite so well,actually.
这世界已经摆脱她了 其实没全摆脱
The Brethren Court intends to release her.
海盗公会正打算释放她
No! They cannot!
不!他们不能!
The First Court promised to imprison her forever.
第一届公会答应永远囚禁她的
That was our agreement. Your agreement?
那是我们的约定 你们的约定?
I showed them how to bind her.
我告诉他们如何封印她
She could not be trusted.
她不可信任
I… She gave me no choice.
她…让我别无选择
We must act before they release her.
我们必须赶在他们释放她之前动手
You loved her.
你爱过她
She’s the one.
她就是你情人
And then you betrayed her.
然后你背叛了她
She pretended to love me.
她假装爱过我
She betrayed me.
她背叛了我
And after which betrayal did you cut out your heart,I wonder.
我想知道 哪次背叛之后你切出了自己的心?
Do not test me.
不要惹我
I hadn’t finished that.
我还没喝完
You will free my father.
你会释放我父亲的
And you will guarantee Elizabeth’s safety.
你要保证伊丽莎白的安全
Along with my own.
还有我的安全
Your terms are steep,Mr. Turner.
你要求不低 特纳先生
We will expect fair value in return.
我们要等价的回报
There is only one price I will accept:
我只接受一个价钱
Calypso murdered.
杀了科莉布索
Calypso’s aboard the Black Pearl.
科莉布索在黑珍珠号♥上
Jack has sailed the Black Pearl to Shipwreck Cove.
杰克驾黑珍珠号♥去了沉船湾
And with you no longer aboard her, how do you propose to lead us there?
你现在不在那船上 又打算如何领我们去?
What is it you want most?
你最想要什么?
Look at them all.
看看它们!
There’s not been a gathering like this in our lifetime.
我们这辈子还没有这样的集♥会♥
And I owe them all money.
而我欠了他们一身债
As he who issued summons,
作为会议召集人
I convene this, the Fourth Brethren Court.
我宣布第四届海盗会开幕
To confirm your lordship and right to be heard,
为了证实你们的身份和权力
present now your pieces of eight, my fellow cap’ns.
请出示西班牙银币 诸位船长们
Those aren’t pieces of eight. They’re just pieces of junk.
这哪是西班牙银币 这是一堆破烂
Aye. The original plan was to use nine pieces of eight to bind Calypso.
是 本来是要用九块西班牙银币来封印科莉布索的
But when the First Court met, the Brethren were to a one skint broke.
但第一届开会时人人都穷得要死
So change the name.
那改改名字吧
To “nine pieces of whatever we happened to have in our pockets at the time?”
怎么? 要叫”当时我们口袋里随便什么零碎”?
Oh,yes. That sounds very piratey.
是 那倒是很海盗化
Master Ragetti,if you will.
瑞盖提船副 请了
I kept it safe,just like you said when you gave it to me.
我会替你保管好的 就像你给我时说的那样
Aye,you have. But now I need it back.
我是说过 现在我要拿回来
Sparrow. Sparrow
斯帕洛?
Might I point out that we are still short one pirate lord,
我要指出我们还少一个海盗王
and I’m as content as a cucumber to wait until Sao Feng joins us.
我可以等着邵峰来 一点都不急
Sao Feng is dead.
邵峰死了
He fell to the Flying Dutchman.
他死于飞翔的荷兰人号♥之手
The plagued ship.
那条灾难之船!
He made you captain? They’re giving the bloody title away now.
他让你当船长了? 船长的头衔他们就这样拱手送人?
Listen. Listen to me.
送他们下地狱! 听我说
Our location has been betrayed.
我们的位置被出♥卖♥♥♥了
Jones is under the command of Lord Beckett. They’re on their way here.
琼斯受贝克特勋爵指挥 正朝这里来
Who is this betrayer? Not likely anyone among us.
谁是叛徒? 不太可能是我们当中的人
Where’s Will? Not among us.
威尔在哪里? 不在我们当中
It matters not how they found us. The question is,
问题不是他们怎么找到的 问题是…
what will we do now that they have?
我们现在怎么办
We fight.
我们战斗
Shipwreck Cove is a fortress.
沉船湾是个堡垒
A well supplied fortress.
是个给养充足的堡垒
There is no need to fight if they cannot get to us.
他们攻不进来 我们就不必战斗
There be a third course.
可能还有第三条出路
In another age,at this very spot,
另一个时代 就在这里
the First Brethren Court captured the sea goddess and bound her in her bones.
第一届海盗公会抓住了女海神 将她封印起来
That was a mistake.
那是个错误
Oh,we tamed the seas for ourselves,aye.
的确 我们驯服海洋为己所用
But opened the door to Beckett and his ilk.
却为贝克特和他的同党打开了大门
Better were the days when mastery of seas
以前更美好的日子里
came not from bargains struck with eldritch creatures,
控制海洋不是靠与恐怖的怪物做交易
but from the sweat of a man’s brow and the strength of his back alone.
而是靠额头的汗水 凭自己的力量
You all know this to be true.
你们都知道这是真的
Gentlemen.
先生们!
Ladies.
女士们!
We must free Calypso.
我们要解封科莉布索
Shoot him. Cut out his tongue!
开枪打他 切舌头!
Shoot him,cut out his tongue,then shoot his tongue. And trim that beard.
打他 然后切舌头 再打舌头 剪了他乱七八糟的胡子
Sao Feng would’ve agreed with Barbossa.
邵峰会赞同巴博萨的 是
Calypso was our enemy then, she will be our enemy now.
科莉布索那时是我们的敌人 现在还会是
It’s unlikely her mood’s improved.
她的脾气暴躁 现在也不可能变好
I would still agree with Sao Feng. We release Calypso.
我赞同邵峰 放了科莉布索
You threaten me? I silence you.
你威胁我? 你给我闭嘴
This is madness. This is politics.
真是疯狂 这是政♥治♥
Meanwhile,our enemies are bearing down upon us.
与此同时敌人正向我们压过来
If they not be here already.
说不定已经到了
My sweet.
我的甜心
You come for me.
你来救我了
You were expecting me. It has been torture.
你在等着我来 被困在这个躯体里
Trapped in this single form.
是一种折磨
Cut off from the sea.
被切断了与海的联♥系♥
From all that I love.
和我所爱的一切
From you.
还有你
Ten years I devoted to the duty you charged to me.
我为你交付的任务工作了十年
Ten years I looked after those who died at sea.
我照顾了那些海上死者十年
And,finally, when we could be together again…
我们终于可以在一起时…
you weren’t there.
…你没去…
Why weren’t you there?
你为什么没去?
It’s my nature.
是我的天性
Would you love me if I was anything but what I am?
如果我不是我 你还会爱我吗
I do not love you.
我不爱你
Many things you were,Davy Jones.
你有很多个性 戴维·琼斯
But never cruel.
但从不残酷
You have corrupted your purpose…
你已经背叛了你的初衷
and so your self.
背叛了你自己…
And you did hide away what should always have been mine.
曾经属于我的东西已经被你藏起来了
Calypso.
科莉布索
I will be free.
我会自♥由♥的
And when I am, I would give you my heart.
那时我会给你我的心
And we would be together always.
我们会永远在一起
If only you had a heart to give.
如果那时你有心相爱
Why did you come?
你为什么来?
And what fate have you planned for your captors?
你给囚禁你的人准备了怎样的命运?
The Brethren Court?
海盗公会?
All of them,the last thing they will learn in this life…
他们临死前会明白
is how cruel I can be.
我可以变得多残酷…
And what of your fate,Davy Jones?
而你的命运呢? 戴维·琼斯?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!