What interest is she to you?
你对她有何兴趣?
What are you proposing,captain?
你有什么建议? 船长
What be accepting,cap’n?
你打算接受什么呢? 船长
The girl. What?
那女孩 什么?
Jack. Jack
杰克
I’ve just recalled.
我刚刚想起
I’ve got this wonderful compass, which points to whatever I want.
我有个神奇的罗盘 能指向我想去的地方
So for what do I need you?
那我还要你做什么呢?
Elizabeth is not part of any bargain.
伊丽莎白不能用来做交易
Out of the question.
同意
It was not a question.
这不是个问题
Points to the thing you want most.
指向你最想要的东西
And that is not the Brethren Court,is it?
而那不是海盗公会吧?
Then what is,Jack? Me.
那是什么呢? 杰克 是我
Dead. Done.
让我死 成交
What? Not done.
什么? 不行
You got us into this. If it frees us,then done!
是你让我们陷入困境的 如果能让我们找到出路就成交
Damn.
该死
Although,if I kill you, then I can use the compass
但是 如果我杀了你
to find Shipwreck Cove, is it,on my own.
就可以自己用罗盘来找到沉船湾了
Cut out the middle man,as it were.
而不需要中间人了
Elizabeth,they are pirates.
伊丽莎白 他们是海盗
I have had more than enough experience dealing with pirates!
我和海盗打交道也不止一次两次了
Then we have an accord?
那我们达成共识了?
With me killed, you’d arrive at the cove,
把我杀了 你自己找到海湾
find it a stronghold, nigh impregnable…
发现那是一个攻不破的堡垒
able to withstand blockade for years.
足以顶住数年的封锁…
Then you’d be wishing,”If only there was someone I had not killed inside
那时就会想 要是当初没杀某人
to ensure that the pirates then come outside.”
就能让海盗们自投罗网了
And you can accomplish all this?
你能做到这些吗?
You may kill me, but you may never insult me.
士可杀不可辱
Who am I?
我是谁?
I’m Captain Jack Sparrow.
我是杰克·斯帕洛船长啊
Done!
成交
Man overboard!
有人落水!
You’re mad.
你疯了
Thank goodness. If I wasn’t,this’d probably never work.
谢天谢地 不然我还没这个胆儿呢
And that was without even a single drop of rum.
我连一滴朗姆酒都没喝哦
Send this pestilent,traitorous, cowhearted,yeasty codpiece to the brig.
把这个胆小的令人厌恶的叛徒关进船舱
Which ship do we follow?
我们该追哪条船?
Signal the Dutchman to track down Sao Feng. We follow the Pearl.
发信♥号♥♥让荷兰人号♥盯住邵峰 我们跟着珍珠号♥
How soon can we have the ship ready to pursue?
我们要多少时间才可以出发?
She’s going down!
她下来了
Stand clear!
站直了
Do you think he plans it all out, or just makes it up as he goes along?
他是事先都计划好了还是随时起意呢?
Sir.
船长
By this time tomorrow,we will arrive at Shipwreck Cove and you will be free.
明天此时 我们就能抵达沉船湾 到时你就自♥由♥了
Calypso.
科莉布索
Excuse me?
什么?
Not a name you fancy,I imagine, out of the many that you have…
你的称呼很多 你可能不会喜欢这个
but it is what we call you.
但是我们就这么称呼你了…
We being who?
我们是指谁?
You confirm it.
你承认了
Confirm what?
承认什么了?
You’ve told me nothing. The Brethren Court,not I.
你什么都没告诉我 是海盗公会 不是我
The First Brethren Court, whose decision I would have opposed.
第一届公会做出的这一决定 我本该反对的
They bound you to human form
他们把你封印在凡人体内
so the rule of the seas would belong to man and not…
使得海洋的掌握权落在人类的手中 而不是…
To me.
掌握在我手上
But one such as you should never be anything less than what you are.
你的原身不应被封印
Pretty speech from a captor.
谢谢统治者的美言
But words whispered through prison bars lose their charm.
但你在牢狱外甜言蜜语是不能打动我的
Can I be blamed for my efforts?
会因为我的努力而责怪我吗?
All men are drawn to the sea, perilous though it may be.
虽然危险 世上男人都向往大海
And some men offer desire as justification for their crimes.
有人把欲望当作开脱罪行的借口
I offer simply my desire.
我只是说出我的欲望而已
And in return?
而作为报答呢?
I would have your gifts, should you choose to give them.
我想要你的恩赐 假如你肯赐予的话
And if I should choose not?
如果我不想赐予呢?
Then I will take…
那我就接受…
your fury.
…你的愤怒…
Sao Feng?
邵峰?
Here.
请过来
Please.
请过来
With all nine pieces of eight…
收齐九枚银币
you will be free.
你就会自♥由♥…
Take it!
拿着
You are captain now.
你现在是船长了
Me?
我?
Go in my place to Shipwreck Cove.
接替我的职位 去沉船湾
Captain! The ship is taken. We cannot…
船长 船被抢了 我们顶不住了
Forgive me… Calypso.
原谅我 科莉布索
Sao.
邵
What did he tell you?
他对你说什么了?
He made me captain.
他让我做船长
Set! Fire!
准备 开火
You are not my captain.
你不是我的船长
Elizabeth. Elizabeth
伊丽莎白
James. James. James James
詹姆斯 詹姆斯
Thank God,you’re alive.
谢天谢地你还活着
Your father’ll be overjoyed
你父亲见到你平安
to know you’re safe. My father’s dead.
会很高兴的 我父亲已经死了
No,that can’t be true. He returned to England.
不可能 他回英国了
Did Lord Beckett tell you that?
是贝克特爵士告诉你的吗?
Who among you do you name as captain?
你们现在的船长是谁?
Captain. Her.
船长 她
Her.
是她
Captain?
船长?
Tow the ship. Put the prisoners in the brig.
把船拖走 把囚犯们关起来
The captain shall have my quarters.
船长住我的房♥间
Thank you,sir.
谢谢您 先生
But I prefer to remain with my crew. Elizabeth.
但我宁愿和我的船员待在一起 伊丽莎白
I swear.
我发誓
I did not know.
我不知道
Know what? Which side you chose?
不知道什么? 你站哪一边?
Well,now you do.
你现在知道了吧
Bootstrap?
提靴带
Bootstrap.
提靴带
Bill Turner? Bill Turner?
比尔·特纳?
Bootstrap.
提靴带
You know my name.
你知道我的名字?
Yes,I know your son.
是的 我认识你的儿子
Will Turner.Will Turner
威尔·特纳
William.William
威廉?
He made it. He’s alive.
他成功了 他还活着
And now he sends you to tell me that he’s coming to get me.
是他派你告诉我 他要来救我了
God’s wounds. He’s on his way.
哈哈 谢天谢地 他要来了
Yes,Will is alive.
是的 威尔还活着
And he wants to help you.
他很想帮助你
He can’t help me. He won’t come.
他帮不了我 他不会来的
But you’re his father.
你是他的父亲
I know you.
我认识你
He spoke of you.
他提起过你
He can’t save me. He can’t come because of you.
他救不了我 他是因为你才来不了
Me?
因为我?
You’re Elizabeth.
你是伊丽莎白吧
Yes,I’m Elizabeth.
是的 我是伊丽莎白
If Jones be slain, he who slays him must take his place.
如果琼斯被杀 杀他的人就必须替代他的职位
Captain… Forever.
做船长 永远
The Dutchman must always have a captain.
荷兰人号♥总要有一个船长的