And the eye does not go wanting.
你不够格
But I cannot help but notice you have failed to answer my question.
不过我注意到你们还没回答我的问题
What is it you seek in Davy Jones’ Locker?
找戴维·琼斯的魔狱目的何在?
Jack Sparrow.
为了杰克·斯帕洛
He’s one of the pirate lords.
他是海盗王之一
I would want Jack Sparrow returned from the land of the dead…The only reason
我会让斯帕洛重返人世的唯一理由…
is so I can send him back myself!
就是好亲手把他再送回魔狱…
Jack Sparrow holds one of the nine pieces of eight.
九枚西班牙古银币 杰克·斯帕洛手上有一枚
He failed to pass it along to a successor before he died.
死前没来得及传给继承人
So we must go and get him back.
我们必须把他救回来
So you admit…
这也就是说
you have deceived me.
你现在承认欺骗了我…
Weapons!
操家伙
Weapons.
操家伙
Sao Feng,I assure you, our intentions are strictly honorable.
邵峰 我发誓我们的初衷是好的
Drop your weapons or I kill the man!
放下武器 不然就杀了他
Kill him. He’s not our man.
杀吧 反正不是我们的人
If he’s not with you, and he’s not with us…
如果不是你的人 那就不是我们的人
who’s he with?
他是谁的人呢? …
Charge!
装弹♥药♥
Will! Will!
威尔!
Look out! Look behind you!
注意你的后面
Ready!
预备
Fire.
开火
Chart!
航海图
Boo!
不
Company! Make ready. Set. Fire!
整队 准备 开火
Company!
整队
Make ready. Set.
准备 开火
Fire!
开火
It’s an odd coincidence,isn’t it?
真是巧 不是吗?
The East India Trading Company finds me the day you show up in Singapore.
你刚到新加坡 东印度公♥司♥就找到我的头上
It is coincidence only.
纯属巧合
If you want to make a deal with Beckett, you need what I offer.
如果你想和贝克特交易 就需要我帮你
You cross Barbossa. You are willing to cross Jack Sparrow.
你已经背叛了巴博萨 现在还要背叛斯帕洛
Why should I expect any better?
我凭什么信任你?
I need the Black Pearl to free my father.
我需要黑珍珠号♥救回我父亲
You’re helping me to get it.
你可以帮我夺得黑珍珠号♥
Fire in the hole.
趴下
Thank you,Jack.
多谢 杰克
Thank you,Jack.
多谢 杰克
You have the charts? And better yet.
得到航海图了吗? 不仅如此
A ship and a crew. Where’s Sao Feng?
一条船 一队人 邵峰哪去了?
He’ll cover our escape and meet us at Shipwreck Cove.
他会保护我们脱身 然后在沉船湾和我们会面
This way. Be quick.
这边 快
Haul the snotters with a will!
尽力绑紧
Keep it taut.
绑紧了
Secure provisions and stow the cargo.
注意安全 装载货物
There’s no place left for Sao Feng to cower.
邵峰现已无藏身之处
Do you think he will honor the call?
他会遵守誓约吗?
I cannot say.
很难说
There’s an evil on these seas
海上的凶神恶煞
that even the most staunch and bloodthirsty pirates have come to fear.
就算嗜血海盗也会畏惧三分
A piece of eight.
西班牙古银币
Nine of them,you say.
你说 有9件的
Our new friend in Singapore was very specific,sir.
我们新加坡的新朋友很特别 先生
Nine pieces of eight.
九枚西班牙古银币
What’s the significance of that, I wonder.
背后有什么含义呢?
Nothing can hold against the armada.
我们的舰队所向披靡
Not with the Flying Dutchman at the lead.
就算是”飞翔的荷兰人号♥”也不是对手
Nothing we know of.
我们一无所知
Did your friend mention where the Brethren Court are meeting?
你那个朋友提到海盗公会将在哪里开会吗?
He was mum on that,sir.
他支支吾吾的
Hmm.
嗯
Then he knows the value of information.
他懂得消息的价值
Better keep this between ourselves.
这些话不要对外人透漏
We don’t want anyone running off to Singapore,do we?
免得某些人趁机逃到新加坡去
Ah,admiral. You summoned me,Lord Beckett.
嗯 司令官 您找我 贝克特勋爵?
Yes. Something for you there.
没错 有件东西给你
Your new station deserves an old friend.
新官上任 找位老战友协助你
Not more requisition orders. No,sir.
没有征用令了吧? 没了 长官
Execution.
只剩下死刑令
The Brethren know they face extinction.
海盗公会知道他们面临灭顶之灾
All that remains is for them to decide where they make their final stand.
他们唯一可选的是去那里做殊死一搏
No one said anything about cold.
没人说过会这么冷啊
I’m sure there must be a good reason for our suffering.
苦尽则甘来
Why don’t that obeah woman bring Jack back the same way
那个臭女人怎么不把杰克
she brought back Barbossa? Because Barbossa was only dead.
像巴博萨那样也带回来? 因为巴博萨只是死了
Jack Sparrow is taken,body and soul,
而杰克·斯帕洛的躯体和魂魄
to a place not of death,but punishment.
并非被囚禁在死亡地带 而是在惩罚地带
The worst fate a person can bring upon himself…
一个人最悲惨的命运莫过于此
stretching on forever.
只能无奈地面对永久…
That’s what awaits at Davy Jones’ Locker.
这就是戴维·琼斯的魔狱
Yeah. I knew there was a good reason.
是的 我就知道有原因
Nothing here is set.
没有标识吗?
These can’t be as accurate as modern charts.
这可没有现代航海图精确
No. But it leads to more places.
是啊 但它可以带我们去很多地方
Over the edge.
“越过边缘””
Over again.”
“再来一次”
Sunrise sets.Flash of green.”
日出时会释放”绿灿烂””
Do you care to interpret, Captain Barbossa?
来给大家解释一下吧 巴博萨船长?
Ever gazed upon the green flash, Master Gibbs?
目睹过”绿灿烂”吗? 吉布斯
I reckon I seen my fair share. Happens on rare occasion.
我有幸目睹过 极为罕见
The last glimpse of sunset, a green flash shoots up into the sky.
日落前的一霎那 绿灿烂直冲云霄
Some go their whole lives without ever seeing it.
有些人终其一生也无法看到
Some claim to have seen it who ain’t. And some say…
有些人谎称见过
It signals when a soul comes back to this world from the dead.
这意味着一个灵魂重返人间
Sorry. Trust me,young Master Turner.
对不起 相信我 小特纳
It’s not getting to the land of the dead that’s the problem.
去死亡之地并不难
It’s getting back.
如何返回才是问题
Bosun!Head to wind! Lift the sail! Bosun!Head to wind! Lift the sail!
水手 逆风 扬帆
Aye,aye,sir!
好的
Bloody hell. There’s nothing left.
真♥他♥妈♥的 片甲不留
Jones is a loose cannon,sir.
琼斯太放肆
Fetch the chest.
去取亡灵箱
And the governor?
总督呢?
He’s been asking questions about the heart.
他对那颗”心”颇感兴趣
Does he know?
他知道其中秘密吗?
Then perhaps his usefulness has run its course.
那他就不再有利用价值了
Step lively,men.
快点
Step lively!
快点
Stand fast!
往前
Steady,men.
站稳了
Go. All of you. And take that infernal thing with you.
统统给我滚 把这可怕的东西也给我带走
I will not have it on my ship!
我不允许它上我的船
Oh,I’m sorry to hear that… because I will.
实在抱歉 是我允许的
Because it seems to be the only way to ensurethat this ship do as directed by the company.
只有这样才能让这条船遵从东印度公♥司♥的指挥
We need prisoners to interrogate,
我们需要拷问犯人
which tends to work best when they’re alive.
犯人活着才能拷问
The Dutchman sails as its captain commands.
荷兰人只听从其船长的命令
And its captain is to sail it as commanded.
其船长也必须听从命令
I would have thought you’d learned that when I ordered you to kill your pet.
当我下令让你杀了你的”宠物”时你就应该明白这个道理了
This is no longer your world,Jones.
这已经不是你的天下了 琼斯
The immaterial has become…
废物
immaterial.
终究是个废物…
Charge your bayonets.
准备 瞄准
How long do we continue not talking?
我们还要这样冷战多久?
Once we rescue Jack, everything’ll be fine.
救出杰克后 就没事了
Then we rescue Jack.
那就去救杰克
For what we want most…
要得到最想要的东西