Admirable though it may be,why are you here when you could be elsewhere?
虽然你们的行为值得尊敬 但为何你们要待在这里?
Someone has to stay and guard the chest.
必须有人看管宝箱
There’s no question,there’s a breakdown in military discipline on this vessel.
没错 最近这船上的军纪越来越涣散了
I blame the fish people.
都怪那些鱼人
Oh,so fish people, by dint of being fish people,
噢 你的意思是鱼人本性就一定散漫
automatically aren’t as disciplined as non fish people?
不象那些非鱼人?
Seems contributory, is all I’m suggesting.
我只是说 他们做出了贡献
It’s true,if there were no fish people, there’d be no need to guard the chest.
没错 如果没有那些鱼人 根本就不用看管宝箱
And if there were no chest we wouldn’t need to be here to guard it.
而且如果没有宝箱 我们也不用看管了
Prepare to board!
准备登船!
Cover!
寻找掩护!
No!
不!
Lookee here,boys. A lost bird.
看呐 孩子们 一只迷途之鸟
A lost bird that never learned to fly.
一只从未学会飞行的雏鸟
To my great regret.
这是我的遗憾
But…
但是…
never too late to learn,eh?
学习从来不嫌晚 对吧…
The chest,hand it over.
箱子…拿来
I can set you free,mate.
我可以释放你 还你自♥由♥ 老兄
My freedom waS forfeit Iong ago.
我很久前就放弃自♥由♥了
Elizabeth. Elizabeth!
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth. Elizabeth…
伊丽莎白
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗?
I don’t think now’s the best time.
现在求婚不妥吧?
Now may be the only time.
这恐怕是我最后的机会了
I love you.
我爱你
I’ve made my choice. What’s yours?
我主意已定 你呢?
Barbossa. Barbossa
巴博萨
Marry us.
帮我们证婚
I’m a little busy at the moment.
我现在有点忙!
Barbossa,now.
巴博萨 快
Fine,then.
那好吧
Dearly beloved, we be gathered here today…
亲爱的各位 我们今天聚集在这里…
To nail your gizzards to the mast,you poxy cur.
把你喉咙钉到桅杆上 你个杂种
Elizabeth Swann,do you take me to be your husband?Elizabeth Swann…
伊丽莎白·斯旺 你愿意接受我成为你的丈夫吗?
I do. Great.
我愿意 棒极了
Will Turner,do you take me…
威尔·特纳…你愿意…
to be your wife…
娶我为妻……
in sickness and in health…
不论生病或健康……
with health being the less likely?
哪怕健康的可能性比较小……
I do.
我愿意
As captain,I now pronounce you…
以船长的身分 我现在宣布你们…
You may kiss…
你们可以亲吻…
You may kiss…
你们可以亲吻…
Just kiss.
快亲吧!
Leave it.
别拿了
You can do nothing without the key.
你没钥匙的话也没用
I already have the key.
我已经有钥匙了
No,you don’t.
你才没有
Oh,that key.
噢 就是这把钥匙
No!
不!
Oi. My pistol.
这是我的枪
Turner. Turner
特钠
Fire!
发射!
Thank you,Jack.
谢了 杰克
Stop! It’s me.
停下!是我
It’s Will. Your son.
是威尔 你儿子呀
Ha!
哈!
Go!
去呀!
Harridan! You’ll see no mercy from me.
女海盗!我也不会手下留情的
That’s why I brought this.
所以我才带了这个
I’m not going to kill you. I made you a promise.
我不会杀你的 我答应过你
Missed.
没打中
Did you forget? I’m a heartless wretch.
你是否忘记了? 我是没心脏的可怜人
Ah. Love.
爱
A dreadful bond.
可怕的牵绊
And yet,so easily severed.
但却也容易切割
Tell me,William Turner, do you fear death?
告诉我 威廉·特纳 你怕死吗?
Do you?
你呢?
Heady tonic,holding life and death in the palm of one’s hand.
真是美妙的结合 掌中同时把握着爱与死
You’re a cruel man,Jack Sparrow.
你真残忍♥ 杰克·斯帕洛
Cruel is a matter of perspective.
是否残忍♥要看个人出发点
Is it?
是吗?
Will? Will?
威尔?
Look at me! Stay with me! You’re all right.
看着我 清醒点 你会没事的
William? William?
威廉?
My son.
我的儿子
Will? Will? Look at me. Look at me!
威尔 看着我 看着我
You will not forestall my judgment.
我不会让你阻止我的判决
Calypso.
科莉布索
She’s taking us down! Make quick or it’s the Locker for us all!
她要把我们拉下去了!把两条船分开 不然大家都下地狱
No.
不
No,no.
不!不!
No!
不
Part of the crew. Part of the ship,part of the crew.
船员的一份子 船的一部份
Part of the ship,part of the crew.
船员的一份子 船的一部份
Don’t leave me.
别离开我!
Don’t. No!
别离开我!不!
I won’t leave you.
我不会离开你的
The Dutchman must have a captain.
荷兰人号♥必须要有一个船长
Hold on.
抓好
Thank goodness,Jack.
谢天谢地 杰克
The armada’s still out there. The Endeavor’s coming up hard to starboard,
敌方舰队还在那里 “努力号♥”快速地朝右舷而来
and I think it’s time we embrace that oldest and noblest of pirate traditions.
是时候发扬海盗最古老 最荣耀的传统了
Never actually been one for tradition.
我一向不尊照传统
Close haul her. Luff the sails and lay her in irons.
升帆 转舵 下锚
Belay that, or we’ll be a sitting duck.
别听他的 否则我们会成瓮中之鳖
Belay that “belay that.”
别听他那句”别听他的”
But the arma… Belay.
但船长… 别听他的
The Endeav… Stow. Shut it.
我们的努… 闭嘴
What are they waiting for?
他们在等什么?
He expects us to honor our agreement.
他期望我们履行我们的合约
Ready guns and gun ports.
准备好枪和炮
It’s nothing personal,Jack. It’s just good business.
我并非针对你 杰克 只不过这是桩好交易
Ah,she survived.
啊 她还健在
Ready on the guns. Guns ready.
把炮准备好 把炮准备好
Full canvas.
升帆!
Aye,full canvas.
升帆!
Orders,sir.
请下令 长官
Sir!
长官!
Cap’n.
船长
Fire. Fire!
开火 开火!
Fire! Fire!
开火! 开火!
Fire,all!
全体开火!
Orders? Orders,sir?
请下令 长官
Sir,what do you command?
长官 请下令
It’s just…
这只是…
good business.
只不过是桩好交易…
Abandon ship!
弃船!
Abandon ship! All hands,abandon ship!
弃船! 全体人员 弃船!
They’re turning away!
他们撤退了!
Wind in your sails.
一帆风顺
Shiver me timbers.
吓老子
Captain Turner!
特纳船长!
Mr. Gibbs. Cap’n?
吉伯斯先生 船长?
You may throw my hat if you like. Aye,aye,cap’n.
你愿意的话 可以丢我的帽子 好的 船长
Hooray!
万岁!
Now go and get it.
再去给我拿回来
Orders,sir?
请下令 长官
You’re no longer bound to the Dutchman. You’re free.
你已经不被荷兰人号♥束缚了 你自♥由♥了