Hold your breath, we’ll swim to the bottom of the boat.
屏住呼吸 我们游到船的底部
I need you to hold on tight. Can you hold on tight to me?
我要你紧紧抱着 你可以紧紧抱着我吗
I need you to pull us out in 10 seconds, do you copy?
我要你在10秒后拖我们出来 收到吗
– Copy that. 10 seconds on your signal.
收到 10秒钟 等你信♥号♥♥
Get the kids down.
让孩子趴下
6 5 4
6 5 4
3 2 1
3 2 1
Come on

Come on, fucking thing!
快 靠
Come on

Oh my God!
天啊
Holy shit!
该死
Are you alright?
你还好吗
Kick your legs, come on!
蹬腿 上来
Let’s go!

You’re alright.
没事了
Breathe, you’re ok.
呼吸 你没事的
You’re ok.
你没事的
Oh my God! It’s good to have you on board!
天啊 你们能回到船上太好了
Shit.
该死
Look mum, over there.
看 妈妈 那边
They died.
他们死了
They’re all dead.
他们都死了
You did it Jake!
你成功了 杰克
Hey, it worked.
嘿 成功了
I thought dynamite fishing is illegal in these parts sheriff?
我想用炸♥药♥捕鱼在这里是违法的吧 警长
[over radio] -Sheriff! Sherrif?
警长 警长
Yes, this Julie.
我是朱莉
Julie, we have a major problem.
朱莉 我们有大♥麻♥烦了
I’m looking out at a school of dead piranha. It’s not all of them, but it’s a good start.
我正在看一群死了的食人鱼 尽管不是它们全部 但至少是个不错的开端
You don’t understand.
你不明白
The specimen you left with me
那个你留给我的标本
has no mature reproductive organs.
没有成熟的生殖器官
What? What are you talking about?
什么 你什么意思
The piranhas that killed those divers, the ones you’re hunting for…
那些杀了潜水者的食人鱼 那些你在捕杀的食人鱼
They’re not fully developed!
他们还没有成熟
They’re the babies!
他们还是幼儿
Babies?
幼儿
Well, where are the parents?
哦 那他们的父母呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!