Yeah?
是吗
He said that U.S.G.S. recorded heavy seismic activity below the lake.
他说U S G S 测到了湖地下强烈的地震活动
Really?
真的
Yeah, they’re sending in a team of seismologist divers
是的 他们会派来一队地震学家潜水员
And he told them that you’re gonna escort them out!
他还告诉他们你会护送他们出去
Jesus Christ.
天啊
We’ve just been invaded by 20,000 kids
我们刚被20000个孩子入侵
makes us a little busy at the moment.
现在我们有些忙
I know. That’s what I told him
我知道 我也是这样告诉他的
[creaking] This doesnt sound too good
听起来情况不妙
So, what time are the divers gonna get here?
那些潜水员什么时候来
He said around 10.
他说大约10点
Shit.
该死
Come on, just a little more.
再靠近点
I can’t get it
我抓不到
Jules!
朱尔斯
Give me your hand!
把手给我
Do you think a propeller could’ve done this?
你觉得是螺旋桨干了这些吗
I doubt it. Look at the bones. Nothing broken
我很怀疑 看这些骨头 没有破裂的
It looks like toxic, are acidic decomposition
像是中毒 是酸性分解
it’s as it this body has been in the water for weeks
看来尸体已经在水下数周了
What would you say if I told that I’m thinking about closing the lake?
如果我说我在考虑关闭这条湖 你怎么看
…at least until we get an autopsy report – An autopsy report is gonna take a couple of days
至少得等到验尸报告 验尸报告还得好几天
It’d be easier to drain this lake, than close it.
不可能关闭湖
I’s a big financial week for our town.
它是我们镇里的主要经济来源
I’m gettin too old for this
我已经习以为常了
We’re not liying to mum. – Yeah, we won’t lie to mum.
我们不会对妈妈撒谎的 对 我们不会对妈妈撒谎的
Come on guys, every year it’s the same. I’m stuck here with you
别 年年如此 我困在这儿陪着你们
and miss all the spring break fun.
错过了所有的春假乐趣
You mean spring break boobies!
你是说春假里的波波吧
What if I give you guys the cash for the baby-sitting?
我给你们保姆佣金怎么样
Sixty bucks and you gotta deal.
60块就成交
Sixty? But I’m only getting paid forty.
60 妈只付我40
Twenty dollar deception surcharge!
20块欺骗附加费
Don’t pick up the phone, don’t answer the door
别接电♥话♥ 别开门
and don’t leave the house.
别离开家
OK? I’m counting on you guys.
好吗 我靠你们了
Alright?
好吗
Town rules son. You throw a peice of trash in the lake, you gotta pick up 10 peices
两条规则 你往湖里丢一件垃圾 你就得捡10件
After the dive, our presence is requested at ‘Cocomos’ The Arizona State cheerleading team.
潜水后 我们被要求出席 “Cocomos” 亚利桑那州立啦啦队
Hi, I’m Sheriff Forester.
嗨 我是警长福雷斯特
Bob Gordon asked me to take you out to the site.
鲍勃戈登要我带你们过去
It’s nice to have a welcoming committee around here
很高兴收到协会邀请
I assume that’s technical equipment too?
我猜那也是技术设备
Yeah, Sam, give those back.
是的 萨姆 把那些还回去
According to the epicenter coordinates
根据震中坐标
we need to go here.
我们得去这里
Ok, that’s about 20 minutes out
好的 过去要20分钟
Ready when you are. -Alright
等你们准备好 好的
You dont see many women working Law Enforcement out here in cowboy country.
你看不到很多女人在这牛仔乡村执法
You dont see a lot of cowboys though
你也看不到很多牛仔
Kelly.
凯莉
Jake.
杰克
Who exactly are you baby-sitting here?
你在给谁当保姆呢
This is a funny story actually.
说起来好笑
Wow. Look at those idiots.
喔 看看这些白♥痴♥
Yeah, it’s terrible.
是啊 太蠢了
Sandrat! Hey Sandrat, I’m talking to you.
裸男 嘿 裸男 我在跟你说话呢
Where the hell have you been? We’ve got the girls lubed up
你到底去哪儿了 我们给女孩涂了润滑油
We’re ready to roll. I’m docking your paycheck!
我们已经准备好了 我要扣你的薪水了
Let’s go.
来啊
Now I see what you’ve been scouting last 15 minutes.
我看到你一直在观察的人了
Kelly, it was great to see you, I know you gotta get going…
凯莉 很高兴见到你 我知道你该去
Hi Kelly, I’m Derick Jones.
嗨 凯莉 我叫 德里克 琼斯
Hi

You know this guy?
你认识这家伙
Jake? Jake is my boy!
杰克 杰克是我的伙计
He’s the man with the plan! The insight, the knowledge!
他是个有想法的人 内在 智慧
Great. Those girls, they aren’t with you are they?
很好 那些女孩 他们不是你们的人 对吗
Yes, why? Are you into girls?
他们是我们的人 怎么 你对女孩感兴趣吗
No, I’m just showing him around town. All the hotspots, stuff like that.
不 我只是带他在镇里转转 像那些热门景点
The job is called location scout, and Kelly you should come with us.
这工作叫取景 凯莉 你该一起来
Today we’re gonna be making movie history.
我们今天要创造电影历史
No, she’s got other plans already.
不 她已经有其它的安排了
Kelly do you like champagne?
凯莉 你喜欢香槟酒吗
I love champagne, actually I love …
我爱香槟 事实上我爱
I would love to come on your boat Derek, thanks.
我很愿意到你的船上德里克 谢谢
Come on, let me… let me help you aboard.
来 我来 我带你上船
Hey Kelly baby. What happened to hanging with us today?
嘿 凯莉 亲爱的 今天和我们一起玩怎样
Is he your boyfriend or something? – No, he’s just a boy from school…
他是你的男朋友还是 不是 他只是我的一个
…who said he has back-stage passes, when actually, he doesn’t!
说有过老汉推车经验的同学 事实上 他没有
Have a good day! Come on Kelly!
玩得开心 来啊 凯莉
Take these T-shirts.
穿上这些衬衫吧
What the fuck.
不会吧
That was Derick Jones!
那是德里克 琼斯耶
Is that Jake Forester?
那是杰克 福雷斯特
See you at 4 in wet t-shirt contest.
4点的”湿衬衫”大赛再见
Dave, we have to talk about this
戴夫 我们得谈谈
We told Jake that we’d stay at the house.
我们跟杰克说过我们会呆在家里的
I told him that I would fish.
我告诉过他我会去捕鱼的
I can’t if there are no fish.
如果没有鱼的话我才不会去
The lake’s too busy.
人太多了
Come on. Sand Island is really close
来吧 沙岛离这很近
I should’ve brought my trombone.
我应该带上我的喇叭
No way! “Be a girl and sunbathe or something!
不行 “做些女孩该做的事吧 日光浴什么的”
When I become a rock star, just see if I let YOU be in my group!
当我成了摇滚明星 你还得看我是否接纳你
Give me a break,dude!
别吹了
You play the trombone!
你吹♥喇♥叭♥
Here we go ladies… a little Champagne… – Thanks … the finest your gas station has to offer
女士们 来点香槟 谢谢 这里能提供的最好的东西
Cheers!
干杯
to our newest ‘Wild Wild Girl’
敬我们最新加入的 “狂野 狂野 女孩”
That’s why we came here. Derick wants to capture innocence.
这是我们来这儿的原因 德里克想要捕捉纯真
It’s all about innocence
都是关于纯真
Just like her.
就像她一样
Don’t worry. Derick’s just making his play. You might as well ask him not to breathe
别担心 德里克只是在演戏 你也许可以让他闭嘴
It’s the rules. Show a girl a camera and she WILL perform.
这就是规律 给女孩一台摄像机 她就会在镜头前表演
It’s like a law of physics.
这就像是物理定律
I’ve seen that guy charm the pants off a lot of ladies.
我看到过那家伙勾引了很多女人
She’s not messing up your party is she?
她没搞砸你的派对吧 是吗
What do I care. She’s not my girlfriend.
我才不关心 她不是我的女朋友
This is great. I’m having a great time.
这很好 我过得很开心
We’re going wild, I’m going wild.
我们要狂野 我要狂野
Hey, Jake. How far is this place? Come on!
嘿 杰克 还有多远 来啊
Yeah, yeah, we’re almost there
我们快到了
So speaking of going wild…
说到狂野
you haven’t seen anything yet!
你还什么都没看到呢
Why not join us?
为什么不加入我们
Hey, what’s up guys? – Close that door, you’re ruining our shot!
嘿 怎么了 关门 你会毁了镜头
Come on Sandrat. Get with the program.
来啊 裸男 来看看
Here they come, here they come. Here come my nymphs.
他们来了 他们来了 我的女神们来了
Oh my God!
噢 天啊
Check it out! The fish, with boobies
看 有波波的美人鱼
If all fish look like that, I would fuck fish!
如果所有的鱼都这样 我就上鱼
Looking good ladies. You like this, right Jake?
漂亮的姑娘们 你喜欢吧 杰克
You should be paying us today, not the other way around!
今天该你付我们钱 而不是我们付你钱
Look at these goddess aquatic bitches. This is hot Andy!
看看这些水生女神婊♥子♥ 这是性感的安迪
This is so hot. This is what it’s all about
这太性感了 这就是我要的所有
Beer, sun and naked hunnies making out under water!
啤酒 阳光 还有在水下亲吻抚摸的裸女们
Mum, what’s going on there?
妈 你那里怎么了
How come you didn’t pick up the home phone?
你怎么没接家里的电♥话♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!