I can always hear and sing that song
我总能听见 我唱着歌♥
kill me and i’m on my way home
杀了我 在回家的路上
Catch you.
抓到你了
Come on! Come on!
来啊 来啊
Look at that
看那
Son of a bitch
畜生
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Obvious,it was a mistake. Can’t we just work something out here?
很明显 这是个失误 能不能通融一下
Mistake or no mistake, you just destroyed private property.
我看到是你刚毁了私人财产
And from the smell of your breath, I suggest you take the ticket.
而且我闻得出来 建议你还是收下罚单吧
Maybe get a ride home with your friends.
你该坐你朋友的车回家了
I don’t know, I thought you’d drive me home.
我不知道 我想你愿意送我回家
Touching an officers uniform is considered an assault?
触摸警官的制♥服♥可以被认定为袭击
Were you aware of that?
你明白吗
Come on.You look pretty hot in tan.
你穿着棕色的制♥服♥很性感
It’s not tan, it’s beige!
不是棕色 是淡棕色的
Hey, take it easy!
嘿 放松
Another step and you’ll pissing lightning bolts into next week, ok?
再往前一步我会给你点颜色看看 明白
Pretty much your average day in college
这和你在大学过的日子差不多吧
Hey Kelly, I wasn’t sure you’d be coming back.
嘿 凯莉 我还在想你是否会来
for spring break
来度这个春假
Yeah, I’m here
是啊 我来了
I can only assume you’re down here to get on one of those boats
我猜你来这儿是来买♥♥艘船的
No, I came down here to pick up my little sister for music lessons.
不 我来这儿接上音乐课的弟弟的
How about yourself?
你呢
I’m just waiting for my ride. Todd and his friends, we’re gonna go check out some music.
我在等人来接我 托德和他的朋友 我们要去参加音乐派对
Todd Dupree?
托德 杜普里
Remind me who you’re going out with again?
想提醒我你以前跟谁一起出去玩的吗
You gotta have standards ok, thats all I’m saying
我只想说你得有些品味
Todd’s a really good DJ.
托德是个很出色的DJ
Kelly! Let’s go. Jump in we’re late.
凯莉 出发吧 上车 我们要迟到了
Listen,he says he’s got backstage passes for Planners.
他说他有后台通行证
you should come
你也该来
I would, but I’m pretty much under house arrest with Shing Tsing and Laura.
我也想 但我还得在家照顾盛青和劳拉
Too bad
太糟了
We’ll miss you.
我们会想你的
Anyways,I gotta go. – Come on, let’s go!
我得走了 快啊 我们出发
I hope to see you again before you…
希望能再次见到你 在
… before you leave.Pretty smooth,Jake.
在你离开之前 真酷 杰克
Hey asswipe! Cool shirt!
嘿 蠢货 衬衫不错
Nice horn. Thanks
喇叭很棒 谢谢
Nice boobs
乳♥房♥♥很棒
Thanks
谢谢
I have a training bra but I don’t like to wear it, it itches.
我有个少女胸罩但是我不喜欢戴 很痒
Tell me about it.
你说的对
Who are you waiting for?
你在等谁
My brother Jake. He’s 17.
我哥哥杰克 他17岁
And he’ll like your boobs too. – They all do.
他也会喜欢你乳♥房♥♥的 他们都会喜欢的
Come on, let’s go.
快 我们走
What happened to you?
你怎么了
I don’t want to talk about it, ok. Let’s go.
我不想谈这个 走吧
Hi Jake.
嗨 杰克
Try to not stare at her boobs.
别盯着她的乳♥房♥♥看
Shut up.
闭嘴
I like your shirt.
我喜欢你的衬衫
Why? You wanna throw something at me too?
为什么 你也想朝我扔东西么
No, actually I like The Pixies.
不 事实上我喜欢”小精灵乐队”
Danni, Danni, Danni, where the hell is Crystal?
丹妮 丹妮 丹妮 克里斯特尔在哪儿
She’s over there with Andrew.
她和安德鲁在那儿
She went to get some sunscreen.
他去买♥♥些防晒霜
Sunscreen?
防晒霜
Andrew, Crystal, we don’t need sunscreen.
安德鲁 克里斯特尔 我们不要防晒霜
We need body paint, condoms. We need Ready Whip
我们要身体彩绘 避孕套 我们要抽鞭
Tell her to come tomorrow I want bleach blonde booty at the marina.
告诉她明天过来 我要扫荡码头的金发妞
I gotta get my first shot off by noon.
我要在正午前射成功
Make sure those titties are nice and perky!
保证那些标语要漂亮啊
Who’s this?
他是谁
This is Jake. He’s a local.
这是杰克 他是本地人
Sandrat huh? You know your way around the lake? -Yes.
本地人 你熟悉这个湖么 是的
You wanna job? I’ll pay you cash money.
你要份工作吗 我可以付你现金
Don’t bullshit Jake.
想清楚 杰克
My guide didn’t show and I need somebody asap.
我导游没来 我急着找人
I need someone with ambition, someone who is willing to take chances …
我要的人得有野心 愿意把握住机会
… If, you, know, what, I, mean.
如果你明白我说的
Mr, you talk funny.
你很幽默
Yeah, well, you’re short!
没错 你还小
Hold on, – This is Derick
等等 我是德里克
Don’t you disappoint me motherfucker. I told you!
别让我失望 混♥蛋♥ 我跟你说过了
I want the biggest Goddam boat this podunk town has to offer
我要这个偏僻小镇里最大的船
Who is that?
他是谁
Derick? He’s the director.
德里克 他是个导演
So you’re like a, er.. actress or what?
那你是个演员或者
I am a ‘Wild Wild Girl’.
我是个 “狂野狂野女孩”
What’s a ‘Wild Wild Girl’, Jake?
什么是 “狂野狂野女孩” 杰克
Of course we know boats! Fuck the waiver! You signed the waiver!
我们当然懂船 去他的弃权书 你签了弃权书
So, Jake baby, are we gonna do this?
杰克 宝贝 我们要这么做吗
Do what? – The job! Location scout! Get us around, show us the spots…
做什么 工作啊 物色景地 带我们转转 看看妞
the G-spots. I need a local.
女孩G点 我要个当地人
I need you.
我需要你
We’re talking about life lesson here Jake.
我们在探讨人生 杰克
Great, 10am, tomorrow. Don’t be late.
非常好 明天早上10点 别迟到
And… wear a different shirt
还有 换件衬衫
Guess we’ll see you tomorrow Jake.
明天见 杰克
Actually, tomorrow he’s…
事实上 明天他
Jake Why’d you bother to knock, if you’re just gonna walk straight in?
杰克 你既然要径直走进来 干嘛还敲门
Am I disturbing you?
我打扰你了吗
No, I’m just doing homework, and research for school.
不 我在做作业 学校的 研究论文
Laura has been telling me that you may have some other plans for tomorrow
劳拉告诉我你明天可能有其它的安排
No,what she’s talking about. I’m 100% baby-sitting.
不 她说什么 我是全职保姆
What? No, we don’t want babysitter.
什么 不要 我们不要保姆
Yeah mum. Especially not Jake.
我也不要 特别是杰克
I’m serious, mum, we dont need one.
我们不需要
Out, out, out.
出去 出去 出去
Jake, you know I don’t have a backup.
杰克 你知道我没有其它办法
I know mum. Don’t worry, you know how crazy this week is for you.
我知道 别担心 这一周对你来说会很忙
And dont worry, I’ll take care of the nitwits, ok?
别担心 我会照顾好这些傻瓜的 ok
Remember, if you do not fulfill their responsibilities, I have power to arrest
记住 如果你不尽到照顾他们的责任 我有权逮捕你
and imprison you.
把你关进监狱
Mum, I’m not 12. playing on the sheriff card doesn’t work.
妈 我不是小孩 警长那招对我不灵
No? – No!
没用 没用
Like I said, I’ll take care of them, ok?
我会照顾好他们的 ok
Alright.
好吧
Now get outta here -I promise next year I’ll try to find another solution.
出去吧 我保证来年会找到其它办法的
Alright? – Alright.
好吗 好的
Oh and Jake. -Come on Mum! Really?
噢 杰克 妈 什么
It’s time for dinner.
该吃晚饭了
OK, alright, I’ll be right there.
好的 我马上来
Hope I didn’t wake the kids?
希望我没有吵醒孩子们
They’ll sleep through anything.
什么都吵不醒他们的
So, Maggy said yesterday was the last time she saw him?
那么 玛吉说她最后一次见到他是昨天
Yeah, just before noon.
是的 在正午前
She said Matt took a boat to catch some bass.
她说马特乘船去捕些岩鲈鱼
She drove around the lake all night looking for him.
她彻夜开车在湖周围找他
Where’s the boat? – Over there.
船在哪儿 在那儿
Feeling like a skinny dip?
感觉有点下沉了吗
Yeah, if we can make it to the end of the pier
是啊 希望我们能到码头另一头
You mean I’m to old, or too heavy?
你是说我太老了 还是太重了
I think you’re too chicken-shit!
我想你是太胆小了
By the way, Gordon called last night.
顺便说下 戈登昨晚打来了电♥话♥