Do it!
好的,你们到了
OK guys, you’re here.
你成功了
You did it.
该死!
Damn it!
继续移♥动♥!
Let’s go, keep moving!
你还好吧?
Are you ok?
关掉引擎
Cut the engine.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
杰克, 你在干什么?
Jake, what are you doing?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
杰克!
Jake!
杰克, 不要!
Jake, do not!
他们想要血, 是吗?
They want blood, don’t they?
好, 我就给他们.
Well, we’ll give them.
湿衬衫, 湿衬衫
Wet T-shirt, wet t-shirt.
杰克!
Jake!
天啊! 天啊!
Oh my God! Oh my God!
我们要离开这里. 我们一起离开!
We’re gonna get out of here. Both of us!
我进来了! 我要你们以最快的速度拉我们出去!明白吗?
I’m in! I need you guys to pull us out as fast as possible! Do you copy?
好的, 我们准备好了.
Ok, we’re ready when you are.
杰克,你要干什么? 他们会回来的
Jake, what are you doing? They’re gonna come back.
我给它们些小吃,至少能拖延一下它们
I gave them a snack. That’s gonna hold them off for a while at least
我要你把这些东西绑起来,明白吗? – 为什么?
I need you to tie these together ok? – Why?
尽管做就是了!
Just do it!
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
杰克!
Jake!
你可以抓牢吗?
Can you hold it tight?
屏住呼吸, 我们游到船的底部
Hold your breath, we’ll swim to the bottom of the boat.
我要你紧紧抱着,你可以紧紧抱着我吗?
I need you to hold on tight. Can you hold on tight to me?
我要你在10秒后拖我们出来, 收到吗?
I need you to pull us out in 10 seconds, do you copy?
收到,10秒钟,等你信♥号♥♥
Copy that. 10 seconds on your signal.
让孩子趴下
Get the kids down.
10 …
6 … 5 … 4 …
… 3 … 2 … 1 …
快点, 靠!
Come on, fucking thing!
天啊!
Oh my God!
该死!
Holy shit!
你还好吗?
Are you alright?
蹬腿, 上来!
Kick your legs, come on!
来!
Let’s go!
没事了
You’re alright.
呼吸, 你没事的
Breathe, you’re ok.
你没事的
You’re ok.
天啊! 你们能回到船上太好了!
Oh my God! It’s good to have you on board!
该死
Shit.
看 妈妈, 那边
Look mum, over there.
他们死了
They died.
他们都死了
They’re all dead.
你成功了 杰克!
You did it Jake!
嘿, 成功了.
Hey, it worked.
我想用炸♥药♥捕鱼在这里是违法的吧,警长?
I thought dynamite fishing is illegal in these parts sheriff?
警长! 警长?
[over radio] Sheriff! Sherrif?
我是朱莉
Yes, this Julie.
朱莉, 我们有大♥麻♥烦了
Julie, we have a major problem.
我正在看一群死了的食人鱼
I’m looking out at a school of dead piranha.
尽管不是它们全部, 但至少是个不错的开端
It’s not all of them, but it’s a good start.
你不明白
You don’t understand.
那个你留给我的标本
The specimen you left with me
没有成熟的生殖器官.
has no mature reproductive organs.
什么 -你什么意思?
What? -What are you talking about?
那些杀了潜水者的食人鱼
The piranhas that killed those divers,
那些你在捕杀的食人鱼…
the ones you’re hunting for…
他们还没有成熟!
They’re not fully developed!
他们还是幼儿!
They’re the babies!
幼儿?
Babies?
那么,他们的父母呢?
so, where are the parents?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!