So speaking of going wild…
你还什么都没看到呢!
you haven’t seen anything yet!
为什么不加入我们?
Why not join us?
嘿, 怎么了? – 关门, 你会毁了镜头!
Hey, what’s up guys? – Close that door, you’re ruining our shot!
来啊 裸男. 来看看.
Come on Sandrat. Get with the program.
他们来了, 他们来了. 我的女神们来了.
Here they come, here they come. Here come my nymphs.
天啊!
Oh my God!
看! 有波波的美人鱼
Check it out! The fish, with boobies
如果所有的鱼都这样, 我就上鱼!
If all fish look like that, I would fuck fish!
漂亮的姑娘们. 你喜欢吧, 杰克?
Looking good ladies. You like this, right Jake?
今天该你付我们钱, 而不是我们付你钱!
You should be paying us today, not the other way around!
看看这些水生女神婊♥子♥. 这是性感的安迪!
Look at these goddess aquatic bitches. This is hot Andy!
这太性感了. 这就是我要的所有
This is so hot. This is what it’s all about
啤酒, 阳光 还有在水下亲吻抚摸的裸女们!
Beer, sun and naked hunnies making out under water!
妈, 你那里怎么了?
Mum, what’s going on there?
你怎么没接家里的电♥话♥?
How come you didn’t pick up the home phone?
我一直在打你电♥话♥.
I’ve been trying to reach you.
我在屋外面. 你要我接的我现在就可以去接.
I was outside. I can go and get it if you need me to.
不用了, 没事.
No, that’s okay.
天啊!
Oh my God!
什么?
What?
没什么, 是孩子们.
Nothing, just kids.
他们在屋外捕鱼…
They’re outside fishing…
… 看到他们在一起玩 …
… and it’s really nice to see them …
… 真的很高兴.
… playing with each other.
把屁♥股♥贴在玻璃上!
Put your ass on the glass!
杰克, 有人跟你在一起吗?
Jake is someone there with you?
没有, 没有, 没有.
No, no, no.
只有在湖面的孩子们. 这里很吵.
Just the kids on the lake. It’s crazy here. You know how it is.
亲爱的, 今天不要让赞恩或劳拉靠近湖, 听见了吗?
Honey, I don’t want Zane or Laura near the lake today, you hear me?
好的, 我们会呆在屋里,我们会看电视什么的.
Alright, we will stay in and we’ll watch TV.
好的, 我得挂了. 非常感谢你
Alright, I gotta go. Thank you so much for this
我会尽快回家的, 好吗?
I’ll try to come home early, ok?
好的, 好的. 我爱你. 我得挂了.
Alright, alright. I love you. I gotta go.
凯莉?
Kelly?
凯莉, 你在哪?
Kelly, where are you?
凯莉?
Kelly?
凯莉?
Kelly?
凯莉?
Kelly?
杰克, 你错过了剩下的戏了
Jake, you missed the rest of the show.
上来,拿些毛巾
Let’s go. Towels for the girls.
太棒了! 做得好,看你系的船
Wow! Great! good work. Way to tie up a canoe
我一定忘记打结了
I must’ve gotten my knots mixed up.
你一条鱼都没钓到, 还弄丢了我们唯一的船
So you catch zero fish, and lose us our only boat.
今天过得真充实
Today is just full of accomplishments
杰克会杀了我们
Jake’s gonna kill us.
有人会看到我们的,看呐,那里有些船
Somebody will see us. See, there are some boats over there.
别折腾了,他们看不见我们, 离太远了
Don’t waste your time. They’ll never see us, it’s way too far.
我们需要帮助!
We need help!
我们在这里!
We’re over here!
来人啊,救命
Help us, somebody.
我们在这里, 救命!
We’re over here, help!
看看那东西的大小!
Woah! Look at the size of that!
这是什么? 洞穴系统吗?
What is it? A cavern system?
我看来像是地下湖泊
Looks to me like a subterranean lake.
你看见那个缺口了吗? -看见了
You see this gap here? -Yes.
地震打开了那个缺口, 现在它是个连接的通到
The quake opened that up, now it’s a connecting passage.
湖下湖?
A lake under a lake?
正解 但还在你的管辖区域
That’s right. Sorry but it’s still your jurisdiction.
它是这一区域火山脊的一部分
This is part of an old volcanic ridge all over this area.
这是它的美丽之处
That’s the beauty of it.
我们会是首批探险的人
We’re gonna be the first ones to explore it.
我不知道你为什么对那垃圾这么兴奋.
I don’t know why you get s o excited by that crap.
我们看到的只有礁石和沙粒
All we ever see is rocks and sand.
我得警告他们, 下面不会很漂亮的
I should warn them, it’s not very pretty down there.
游客把湖当成了垃圾桶.
Tourists treat this lake like it’s a garbage can.
下面怎么样?
How’s it going down there?
警长说下面的可是宝藏
Sheriff said that it’s a real treasure trove down there
所以我要那些尸体, 还有上’Jugs’杂♥志♥封面
so I’ve got dibs on the old body spray, and ‘Jugs’ magazines
我要那些家用器具
I got dibs on home appliances.
我要那些失踪的大学女生
I got dibs on missing college girls
天啊!
Oh my God!
从没见过这么长的
This is the longest one I’ve ever seen.
你能专心在任务上吗
Could you keep your mind on the task.
至少有200英尺,诺瓦克
At least 200 feet Novak
几乎可以看到全部
Almost full visibility.
你该看看这个,太不可思议了!
You should see this. It’s unbelieveable!
诺瓦克, 你听得到吗? – 可以, 很清楚
Novak, you copy? – Yes, pretty good
好的,伙计们
Ok,guy.
你们离连接通道还有90英尺
You’re about 90 feet to the entrance of the connecting passage
很近了
It looks like single file time
我先进去
I’ll go first
不, 我先去侦察
No, I should do the preliminary scout.
没有冒犯的意思, 你会搞砸的!
No offense, you’ll get us stuck!
宝贝, 我就像条鳗鱼
Baybe, I’m like an eel.
电动的鳗鱼,可以进入非常小的缝隙
Electrical eel can get into small spaces that it is shocking.
这很奇怪
That’s weird
他们在这里,而且分开了
Here they are and they’re splitting up
伙计们,进行的还顺利吧?
Guys,is everything alright?
我这儿有点收不到信♥号♥♥了
I’m losing you a little bit here.
我这里温度降得很快
I’m getting a serious drop in temperature
至少降了30度.
it’s at least 30 degrees colder.
你大概在地下湖的入口
You’re probably at the mouth of the underwater lake
看见什么了吗?
Do you have any visual?
我要进洞了
I’m entering the cave
天啊!
Jesus!
看不到尽头
It seems endless.
你们得看看这个
You gotta see this.
太不可思议了
This is incredible
你在下面看到什么了?
What do you see down there?
有东西咬了我!
Something just bit me!
好吧, 我想你喜欢这类东西?
Yes, okay, I thought you like that kinda stuff?
山姆! 山姆! 回答我!
Sam! Sam! Answer me!
发生了什么,什么?
Something’s happening.What?
我不知道,给我脚蹼
I don’t know. Give me my flippers.
把他拖出水!
Get him out of the water!
天啊!
Oh my God!
你身体就像神殿, 该是感谢上帝的时候了
Your body is a temple, and now it is time to thank the Gods.
安德鲁, 摄像机.
Andrew, camera.
该你了 -不, 不, 不.
Come on you.- No, no, no.
不, 谢谢. 我想我玩够了.
No, thanks. I think I’ve already had too much.
来啊, 难道不想在美丽的祭坛上朝拜吗.
Come on, don’t you want to worship at a beautiful altar.
我知道你更喜欢香槟, 但是你得相信我们
I know you prefer champagne, but you believe us,
你可以信任克里斯特尔
you can trust Crystal.
别 德里克, 她说了不行
Come on Derick, she said no.
不是, 她说‘不 谢谢’,这不一样
No, she said ‘no thanks’, there’s a difference.
她明白感谢才是正确的态度.
She understands that gratitude is the right attitude.
凯莉, 来啊, 相信我们,我们从来不撒谎!
Kelly, come on, trust us. It’s never cheating if it’s with another chick!
来啊, 这很有趣
Come on. -Try.
来啊 – 试试
Come on, it’s fun
找点乐子, 做吧! 每个人都做的
Have fun, do it! Everybody’s doing it
你不会是想剥夺她的乐趣吧?
You’re not trying to take away her fun are you?
她… 她不是我的女朋友
Like I said,she’s er… she’s not my girlfriend.
好! 我做
Fine! I’ll do it.
你先舔盐 – 开始了
First you lick the salt – Here we go
过来这里
Come over here
然后你舔干龙舌兰酒
Then you suck up the tequila.
你没必要这么做
You don’t have to do it
我想我们不需要你这样的保姆在这儿,杰克
I don’t think we need any of your babysitting here Jake.
好.
Alright.
要不凯莉和杰克试试?