That’s good. That’s good. Hold your stomach in.
早上好 营员们 找准你们自己的伴儿
Morning, campers. Fall in back here and buddy up.
杜蒙特先生 我们已经准备好了
Mr Dumont, we’re ready for you, sir.
把手放下
Arms down!
现在我们要看看谁是兔子 谁是乌龟
All right now. This is where we separate the tortoises from the hares,
谁会像下沉的木头 谁才是真正的游泳健将
the wheat from the chaff, and the sinkers from the swimmers.
水是咸的
Salt water.
什么 – 我记得水是咸的
What? – I just remembered. It was salt water.
什么时候 – 试验湖的池塘里
What was? – ln the pond at the test site.
我差点忘了 – 那又怎样
I thought it was strange, then I forgot. – So?
而食人鱼是淡水鱼 这就是说 浩克开♥发♥出来的鱼种
Piranha are freshwater fish. Hoak must have developed a strain
在咸水和淡水都能存活 和大马哈鱼一样
that can live both in fresh and salt. Like salmon.
所以它们想进入大海 – 它们会进入大海吗
That’s why they headed downstream. – And if they get to the ocean?
它们没别的目标 它们将游经整个国家的河流
There’ll be no way to contain ’em. They’ll be able to swim up every river system.
你在干什么 你应该下水游泳
What are you doing? You should be in that race.
可妈妈说 – 我不要听任何理由
But Betsy told me… – I don’t want to hear any excuses.
换上泳衣 老老实实过去 – 可我的膝盖
Get a tube and get out there. – But I hurt my knee.
值得怀疑 营员
On the double, camper!
听着 孩子们 听着
Listen up, you kids!
我们马上就要开始比赛了
We’re gonna start the tube race in a minute.
两一组接力赛
Kathryn! McCarthy! MacBride!
全部过来集中一下
All you campers, come in here. You’re too far out.
混♥蛋♥ 怎么开车的
Goddamn Sunday driver.
预备
Ready?
加油啊 伙计们
Come on! This is a race, people!
贾可布森 再快一点 帕金森 加油啊
Jacobson, put a little muscle in it! Parkinson, a little effort!
孩子们 使出你们的解数吧
Kids, let’s get a little leg action!
怎么回事
What’s the matter?
那是什么
What is that?
苏珊 苏珊 ,快回去 回去啊 – 快上船
Suzie! Suzie, no. Go back! Go back! – Get on the boat.
贝琪
Betsy!
贝琪
Betsy!
苏珊
Suzie!
爸爸
Daddy!
那儿有电♥话♥ 你给度假村打电♥话♥
There’s a phone in there. Call the resort and warn ’em. I’ll get the kids out.
接线生 给我阿普里那温泉度假村的电♥话♥
Operator, get me the number of the Aquarena Springs Resort.
查电♥话♥号♥码簿
Look in the phone book.
慢慢享用 请随意 今天的一切都是免费的
Enjoy yourself. Enjoy yourself. Everything’s free today. Enjoy yourself.
祝你玩的开心
Keep ’em moving, Terry.
孩子 到一边玩去
Wrong away, kid. This is the exit.
嘿 宝贝 – 加德纳先生 有你的电♥话♥
Hey, baby. – Mr Gardner? Mr Gardner?
是谁 – 她说非常重要
What is it? – Real important.
我是加德纳 – 现在听我说
Buck Gardner. – Now listen to me.
这不是玩笑电♥话♥ 有紧急情况
This is not a crank call. I am completely serious.
紧急情况
Emergency?
别紧张 别紧张
Easy. Easy.
我抱住你了
I got you. I got you.
没事了
All right.
求你了 你一定要相信我说的
Please. Please, you’ve gotta believe me.
谢谢你 – 听我说 求你了
Thank you. – Listen to me! Please, before it’s…
谢谢你 食人鱼
Thank you. Piranha.
和同伴手牵手 – 我们要去另外一个地方
They’re sending an ambulance. – We gotta drive to the resort ourselves.
你自己能顶住吗 – 我没事
Can you handle this? – Uh, yeah. I think so.
亲爱的 我们很快就回来
Honey, I’ll be back for you real soon, I promise.
呆在这儿好吗
So you be brave, huh? Help out here?
真是我的好女儿
That’s my girl.
没事的 苏珊
It’s OK, Suzie.
他们会回来的
He’ll be back.
这片海岸到处都可以游泳 去吧
We got plenty of targets. Yes, sir. Right over there.
顺便问一下 先生
By the way, sir, they’ve noticed.
有个女人说 你曾经在佛罗里达一艘潜艇里工作
One woman recognised the submarine ride from Florida.
这个国家什么地方我没去过
Of course she did. I picked it up second-hand.
屠宰场 军队都留下了我的足迹
Skyway’s from Redondo Beach. Boathouse is army surplus.
红鹤是从爱达荷州弄来的
Dancing chickens? From a carnival in ldaho.
天鹅是从亚特兰大弄来的
Ralph the Swimming Swine? From Atlantic City.
看来你这个度假村的东西都是一流的
They’re saying, for a new resort, nothing’s looking very new.
那当然 那些都是国家一级保护动物
What do they know? Ralph the Swimming Swine’s practically a national monument.
不过我不光是为了赚钱 是为了让大家玩的开心点
He’s been swimming for more years than I can remember.
你看这种建筑对大众有什么作用
The other stuff they just don’t make. That submarine ride is a piece of Americana.
是的
Yes, sir.
可用的却是大家的钱 – 我不知道
Maybe they never heard of recycling. – I don’t know.
笑一个 我们还有活动 你好 参议员
Smile, we’re goin’ public. Hello, Senator. How are you?
如果媒体知道 我们俩都完了
If they get to the media, we’re both screwed.
华克斯曼上校 梅克斯博士 欢迎你们的光临
Colonel Waxman. Dr Mengers. What a pleasant surprise.
他们逃跑了
They busted jail.
他们已经打过电♥话♥来了 – 你的手下都准备好了吗
They already called. – Is your staff ready?
我想您能不能给您在本地媒体机构的熟人打个电♥话♥
They’re all set. – Call your local newspaper.
让他们不要大肆宣传这件事
Warn ’em they might get some crank calls.
让他们把信息封锁一段时间 – 你知道该怎么做 赶快去
Wouldn’t it be better… – You got your orders. Hop to it.
上校 那些谣言我已经听到了 我知道该怎么处理
Cool it with the military crap. I’ll take care of it.
跟我走 我马上去办
Whitney? Let’s hop to it.
华克斯曼上将 好久不见了 – 是上校 夫人
General Waxman, it’s been so long. – It’s Colonel, ma’am.
还是上校吗 为什么
Colonel, still? Oh, I can’t imagine why.
政♥治♥需要 夫人 政♥治♥需要
Politics, ma’am. Politics.
笨蛋一个
Stupid cow.
准备好了吗 – 好了
Ready? – OK.
嘿 他滑的可真不赖
Hey, he really does ski great.
他在表现他自己 – 他总这样
He’s such a show-off. – He thinks he’s such hot shit.
也许我们可以再开快点 – 好
Maybe we’re not going fast enough. – I can fix that.
等一下 那儿有什么东西
Hold it! There’s something back here!
停下 马上停下
Take it in! Now!
嘿 好像有问题啊 – 是啊 他有点吃不消了
I think something’s wrong. – Yeah, we haven’t dumped him yet.
停下
Stop!
有情况 那里有问题 快点 停下它
Take me in! There’s something in here! Come on! Get me outta here!
减速 停下
Slow down. Stop!
加速 别停下
Faster! Don’t stop!
等等 他到底 – 不
Wait. He says… – No!
加速 快加速
Speed up. Speed up!
停下
Stop!
啊 啊 啊
Argh! Argh! Argh!
糟了
Dammit!
没有 波比 一切正常
No, Bob. It’s completely false.
你应该相信我
There’s not a word of truth to it, believe me.
先生 – 我在接电♥话♥
Sir? – I’m on the phone!
食人鱼
Piranhas.
不是说了别相信这东西 – 但是食人鱼
Don’t even say that word! – But the piranhas…
食人鱼怎么啦 – 食人鱼在吃我们的客人
What about the piranhas? – They’re eating the guests, sir.
哦
Uh…
鲍伯 我要回去了 这边出了点小问题
Bob, I’m gonna have to get back to you on this. We’ve got a… a situation down here.
快点 快上来
Come on. Get off! You’ll tip us over.
上来
Get off!
该死 快上来
Dammit, get off!
我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
我原来那个工厂的排水口
The lake narrows where the outlet for the refinery was.
在冶炼炉里还有很多废水
They’ll be bunched tight when they come through there.
然后呢
What then?
如果那些废水还在的话 我们去把它们放出来
If it isn’t tapped off, there might be enough waste left in the smelting tanks.
可以杀了食人鱼吗 – 可以毒死一切
It’ll kill the fish? – It’ll kill anything.
把食人鱼一网打尽
We’ll pollute the bastards to death.
哦 老天 不
Oh, Lord. No.
怎么了 – 涨潮了
What’s wrong? – It’s all flooded.
控制室被淹了
The control booth is underwater.
怎么办 – 我们得想想办法
What can we do? – Well, we gotta do somethin’.
拖绳在哪儿 – 在后面
Where’s that towline? – It’s in the back.
我要你开始慢慢的计数 一直数到100
So I want you to start counting slowly up to 100.
然后 不管我有没有浮出水面 你加速 把我拉出来
Then, whether I’m up to the surface or not, hit that throttle and get outta here.
不是说那时候肯定事情已经做好了 而是我只能憋那么久的气
If I’m not up by then, I’m in trouble, cos that’s as long as I can hold my breath.
好 开始计数吧
So, let’s count it down together.
好吗 – 好吧
OK? – Yeah.
一 – 一
One. – One.
二