Here they come!
它们来了!
Tuna! Tuna fish!
金枪鱼! 金枪鱼!
Food! We’ll eat!
食物! 有得吃了!
Here’s a big one.
一条大家伙!
Get them in there, Figaro!
让它们呆在那里 费加洛!
Wait!
等一下!
Wait a minute! Have you seen…
等一下! 你们见过…
Oh, we gotta get out of here!
我们得离开这里!
Come on, Pinoke, don’t wait for me!
加油啊 皮诺曹 别等我了!
Never saw so many!
从没见到过这么多!
Here’s another one!
还有一条!
Enough for weeks!
够吃几个礼拜的了!
Here’s a big one.
一条大的
Keep them in there, Figaro!
别让它们跑了费加洛!
Hey, blubber mouth, open up!
鲸鱼的大嘴巴 快张开!
I gotta get in there!
我要进去!
I gotta get in there!
我要进去!
It looks like the last of them.
看起来是最后的一些了
Here’s a big one! Only a few left!
这有一条大的! 剩下的不多了!
We gotta work fast!
我们得快点!
Here’s another one!
这儿还有一条!
Hey, Father!
爸爸!
Father!
爸爸!
Don’t bother me now, Pinocchio!
现在别打扰我 皮诺曹!
Father!
爸爸!
Pinocchio! My son!
皮诺曹 我的儿子!
Hey, Father! Here I am!
爸爸! 我在这!
Huh? Oh, oh, yes!
太棒了!
Pinocchio! My boy.
皮诺曹 我的孩子!
I’m so happy to see you!
见到你我太高兴了!
Me, too, Father.
我也是 爸爸!
You’re here, too.
你也在这儿
Yes.
是的
We all are together again.
我们又团聚了
Oh, you are soaking wet.
你全身湿透了
Yes, Father.
是的 爸爸
You mustn’t catch cold.
你可不能感冒啊
But I came to see you!
可是我是来看你的!
You shouldn’t have come down here.
你可不能在这里病倒!
But, Father…
可是 爸爸…
But I’m awfully glad to see you.
见到你我真是太高兴了
Let me take your hat.
让我来摘了你的帽子
What’s the matter?
怎么了?
Those ears!
那对耳朵!
Huh? Ears?
嗯? 耳朵!
Oh, these.
这些啊
Oh, that’s nothing.
那不算什么
I got a tail, too!
我还有尾巴呢!
What’s happened to you?
发生什么事了?
Well, I…I…I…
这 我…我…我…
Oh, never mind now.
没关系了
Old Geppetto has his little wooden head.
老葛派特已经找到他的小木头脑瓜了
Nothing else matters.
别的都不重要了
I gotta get in. My pal’s in there!
我得进去 我的朋友在里面!
Come on, ya big moose, open up, I tell ya!
来啊 你这个大嘴巴! 快张开 我说!
Hey! Cut it out!
一边去!
Hey! Go on! Beat it, ya buzzards!
走开! 你这个贪婪的家伙
Get out? Oh, no, no, son.
逃出去? 不不 儿子
I’ve tried every way.
什么方法我都试过了
Why, I even built a raft!
我甚至建了一只木筏
A raft?
木筏?
That’s it.
太棒了
We’ll take the raft,
我们要乘木筏离开
and when the whale opens his mouth
当鲸鱼张开嘴的时候
No, no, no, no. Now listen, son.
不不不不 听着 儿子
He only opens his mouth when he’s eating.
只有在进食的时候它才张开嘴
Then everything comes in.
所有东西都进来了
Nothing goes out.
没有东西能出去
It’s hopeless, Pinocchio.
希望渺茫 皮诺曹
Come, we’ll make a nice fire, and we’ll cook some of the fish.
来 燃上一堆火 我们可以把一些鱼煮了来吃
A fire! That’s it!
火! 对了!
Yes, and then we’ll all eat again.
是啊 那样就可以吃了
A great big fire!
一团大火!
Lots of smoke!
许许多多的烟!
Smoke? Oh, yeah, sure.
烟? 对的 没错
A smoked fish will taste good.
熏鱼的味道会不错
Quick…some wood!
快…来一些木头
Pinocchio, not the chair!
皮诺曹 不能拿椅子!
Hurry, Father! More wood!
快点儿 爸爸 需要更多的木头!
Oh, what will we sit on if we…
那我们坐在哪呢 如果把它…
We won’t need it! We’re getting out!
我们不需要它了! 我们就要出去了!
Getting out? But how?
出去? 怎么出去?
We’ll make him sneeze!
我们可以让他打喷嚏!
Make him sneeze?
让他打喷嚏?
Ohh, that will make him mad!
这会让他发疯的!
Well, it’s about time!
好了 是时候了!
It won’t work!
那样不行的!
Hurry, Father! Climb aboard!
快 爸爸! 快上船!
We’ll never get by those teeth!
我们没法通过牙齿的!
Yes, we will!
我们可以!
Hey, which way you going?! Wait for me!
你去哪? 等等我!
Hang on! Here we go!
坚持住! 我们出发了!
Gesundheit.
祝你健康
We are going back!
要被吸回去了!
No, we’ll make it! Faster! Faster!
不 我们会成功的! 快些! 再划快一些!
It’s no use! Here it goes!
没用的! 来吧!
We made it!
我们成功了!
Look, now he is mad!
看啊! 他疯了!
I told you he’d be furious!
我告诉过你他会发疯的!
He’s gone!
他走了!
Where’d he go?!
他去哪了?!
Look out!
当心!
Hang on!
坚持住!
He’s coming back! Hurry!
他回来了! 快!
He’s trying to get us! Paddle, son!
他想杀了我们! 快划! 儿子!
Let’s go back!
往回划!
Look out! Jump!
当心! 跳!
Father! Father!
爸爸! 爸爸!
Oh, Father!
爸爸!
Pinocchio, swim for shore. Swim for shore.
皮诺曹 朝岸边游 朝岸边游
Hang on, Father!
爸爸! 支持住!
Save…yourself.
救…你自己
Pinocchio…save yourself.
皮诺曹…救你自己
Don’t mind me, son.
别管我了 儿子
Save yourself…Pinocchio.
救你自己…皮诺曹
My boy…
我的孩子…
My brave little boy…
我勇敢的孩子…
Prove yourself brave, truthful, and unselfish,
证明你自己是勇敢 诚实 不自私的
and someday you will be a real boy.
总有一天 你会成为一个真正的男孩
Awake, Pinocchio.
醒醒 皮诺曹
Awake.
醒醒
Father!
爸爸!
Whatcha cryin’ for?
你为什么哭啊?
‘Cause…you’re dead, Pinocchio.
因为…你死了 皮诺曹
No! No, I’m not!
不! 不 我没死
Yes, yes, you are.
不 你死了
Now lie down
乖乖地躺下
But, Father, I’m alive. See?
可是 爸爸 我活了! 看呐?
And…
而且…
And I’m…
而且我…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!