Me neither, but they say it’s a swell joint
我也没去过 不过他们说那是个很棒的地方
no school, no cops.
没有学校 没有警♥察♥
You can tear the joint apart and nobody says a word.
可以乱砸东西 没人会啰嗦
Honest John gave me
诚实的约翰给我的…
Loaf around, plenty to eat, plenty to drink,
到处是面包 吃不完 喝不完
and it’s all free.
而且全部免费!
Boy, that’s the place. I can hardly wait.
哥儿 就是那儿 我实在是等不及了
Right here, boys! Right here!
就是这 孩子们! 就是这了!
Get your cake, pie, dill pickles, and ice cream!
拿你们的蛋糕 馅饼 泡菜和冰淇淋
Eat all you can! Be a glutton!
放开了吃! 使劲吃!
Stuff yourselves! It’s all free, boys!
把自己喂饱! 全是免费的 孩子们
It’s all free! Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry!
全不要钱 快 加油 快 快!
The rough house! The rough house!
混战屋! 混战屋!
It’s the roughest, toughest joint you ever seen!
这里是你能见到的最粗暴的地方
Come in and pick a fight, boys!
进来打一架吧 孩子们!
Oh, boy, a scrap!
哥们 打架!
Come on, let’s go in and poke somebody in the nose.
来 让我们进去捅别人的鼻子
Why?
为啥哩?
Aw, just for the fun of it.
好玩呗
Okay, Lampy.
好的 朗威
Tobacco row! Tobacco row!
烟草之路! 烟草之路!
Get your cigars, cigarettes, and chewing tobacco!
拿你的雪茄 香烟和嚼烟
Come in and smoke your heads off!
进来抽几根吧
There’s nobody here to stop you!
这儿没人阻止你
There’s something…phoney about all this.
一些…全部都是骗人的
I’ve gotta get him outta here.
我得把他从这带走
Hurry, hurry, hurry!
快点 快点 快点!
See the model home. It’s open for destruction.
快点! 看那个模型屋子 它是专门为毁坏而建的
And it’s all yours, boys! It’s all yours!
现在是你们的了 孩子们! 全是你们的了!
What’d I tell ya? Ain’t this a swell joint?
我说什么来着? 这里难道不是棒极了么?
Yeah! Being bad’s a lot of fun, ain’t it?
是啊! 做坏事真好玩 是不是?
Yeah.
是啊
Get a load of that stained-glass window.
仔细看看那个染了色的玻璃窗
Alright, now, hop to it, you blokes.
没问题了 开始 伙计们
Come on! Come on!
快点! 快点!
Shut the doors and lock ’em tight!
关上门 把它们锁紧!
Now get below and get them crates ready.
是时候让他们吃点苦头了
Give a bad boy enough rope,
让坏孩子们为所欲为
and he’ll soon make a jackass of himself.
不久他们就会变成驴子
Where is everybody?
人都哪去了?
Place is like a graveyard.
这地方像个墓地
I don’t like the looks of this.
我不喜欢这地方
Hey, where are you?!
你在哪?
Where do you suppose all the kids went to, Lampwick?
你觉得人都去哪了 朗威?
They’re around here somewheres. What do you care?
他们就在这附近 管他呢!
You’re having a good time, ain’t ya?
你玩的很开心 是不是?
Uh-huh. I sure am.
是啊 的确是
Oh, boy. This is the life, huh, Pinokey?
哥儿 这就是生活呀
Yeah.
是的
It sure is.
确实是
Ah, you smoke like my grandmother.
你吸烟的样子像我祖母!
Come on, take a big drag!
来 像这样来口大的!
Like this.
这样
Okay, Lampy.
好的 朗威
Some fun, huh, kid?
有意思吧?
Okay, Slats, your shot.
好的 瘦子 该你了
What’s the matter, Slats? Losing your grip?
怎么了 瘦子? 抓不牢了?
So this is where I find you!
我竟然在这里找到了你!
How do you ever expect to be a real boy?!
你不是曾经期望自己是个真正的男孩么?
Look at yourself…smokin’!
看看你自己…竟然抽烟!
Playing pool!
玩桌球!
You’re coming right home with me this minute!
你现在立刻就得跟我回家!
Hey…who’s the beetle?
这个甲虫是谁?
Put me down!
把我放下来!
He’s my conscience.
他是我的良心
He tells me what’s right and wrong.
他告诉我什么是对和错
What?!
什么?!
You mean to tell me you take orders from a grasshopper?!
你是说你听令于一只蚱蜢?
Grasshopper?!
蚱蜢?
Look here, you…you ignorant young pup!
看这 你…你这个放肆的小畜牲!
It wouldn’t hurt you to take orders from your grasshop
如果你听令于你的蚱蜢 你就不会受到伤害
er, er, your conscience…if you have one.
呃 呃 你的良心…如果你有的话
Yeah, yeah. Sure.
是的 是的 当然了
Screwball in the corner pocket.
曲线球到角袋
Why…why, you young hoodlum,
为什么…为什么! 你这个小恶棍!
I’ll…I’ll knock your block off!
我要…我要痛打你一顿!
Why, I’ll take you apart and put you back together!
为什么 我要好好修理你!
Oh, don’t hurt him, Jiminy. He’s my best friend.
不要伤害他 杰米尼 他是我最好的朋友
Why, I’ll…your best friend?!
为什么 我要…你最好的朋友?!
And what am I? Just your conscience.
那我是什么? 仅仅是你的良心?
Okay, that settles it.
好吧 就这么定了
But, Jiminy…
可是 杰米尼…
You buttered your bread. Now sleep in it!
你给面包涂了黄油 现在就睡在里面吧
Go on, laugh! Make a jackass outta yourself!
继续 笑啊! 把自己变成一头驴!
I am through! This is the end.
我受够了 到此为止
But, Jiminy…
可是 杰米尼…
Lampwick says a guy only lives once.
朗威说一个人只能活一次
Come on! Come on! Let him go!
行啦! 行啦! 让他走吧!
Burns me up.
我发怒了
After all I tried to do for him.
毕竟我是尽力为他好的
Who’s his conscience anyway
到底谁才是他的良心
Me or that hoodlum Lampwick?
是我 还是那个无赖朗威?
I’ve had enough of this.
我受够了
I’m taking the next boat outta here.
我要乘下一班船离开这里
Open up that door. Open up!
开门! 开门!
I want to go home!
我要回家!
Come on, you blokes! Keep her moving!
快点 笨蛋! 不要停下!
Lively there now. We haven’t got all night!
动起来 我们没有一整夜的时间
Where’d all the donkeys come from?
这些驴子从哪来的?
Come on! Come on! Let’s have another!
赶快! 快点! 再来一个
And what’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
Okay, you’ll do.
好的 你没问题!
In you go!
进去吧!
You boys will bring a nice price!
你们会卖♥♥个好价钱
Alright, next!
好的 下一个!
And what might your name be?
那么你叫什么名字?
AIexander.
亚历山大
So you can talk.
呣 你还能说话
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
I want to go home to my mama!
我想回家 我想妈妈!
Take him back!
把他带回去!
He can still talk!
他还能说话!
Please, please, I don’t want to be a donkey!
求您了 求您了! 我不想变成一头驴!
Let me outta here!
让我离开这里!
Quiet!
安静!
You boys have had your fun, now pay for it!
你们这群孩子玩够了 现在是回报的时候了
Boys?
孩子?
So that’s why
所以那就是为什么
Hear that beetle talk
听那个甲虫说话
You’d think something was gonna happen to us.
你认为我们会出点什么事
Conscience. Ah, phooey!
良心 失望!
Where does he get that stuff?
他从哪学的那些废话?
“How do ya ever expect to be a real boy?”
“你不是曾经期望自己是个真正的男孩么?”
What’s he think I look like?
他以为我像什么?
A jackass?
一头驴子?
You sure do!
你当然是!
Hey, you laugh like a donkey!
你笑起来像头驴子
Did that come outta me?
那是我发出的声音么?
What the…
怎么…
what’s going on?!
怎么回事?!