Does that mean I’m an actor?
就是说 我是个演员了?
Sure! I will push you in the public’s eye!
当然! 我要把你介绍给大家!
Your face…she will be on everybody’s tongue!
你的脸蛋…会成为每个人的话题
Will she?
会么?
Yeah. Huh?
当然 嗯?
What’s this?!
这是什么?!
For you, my little Pinocchio.
给你的 我的小皮诺曹
For me? Gee, thanks!
给我的? 耶 谢谢!
I’ll run right home and tell my father.
我现在就回家告诉我爸爸
Home?
家?
Oh, sure!
当然!
Going home to your father!
回家找你♥爸♥爸!
Oh, that is very comical!
太滑稽了!
You mean it’s funny?
你是说很好笑?
Sure!
当然!
I’ll be back in the morning.
我早晨回来
Be back in the morning?!
早晨回来?!
Going home!
回家!
There!
那儿!
This will be your home!
这里将是你的家!
Where I can find you always.
这样我才能随时找到你
No! No! No!
不! 不! 不!
Yes! Yes! Yes!
对! 对! 对!
To me…you are belonging.
你是属于我的
We will tour the world.
我们要环游世界
Paris…
巴黎…
London…
伦敦…
Monte Carlo…
蒙特卡洛…
Constantinople!
君士坦丁堡!
No! No!
不! 不!
Yes!
对!
We start tonight!
我们今晚就走!
You will make lots of money
你会挣一大笔钱
for me!
给我!
And when you are growing too old,
等你老的不能动的时候
you will make good
你会成为上好的
firewood!
木柴!
Let me out of here!
让我出去!
I gotta get out! You can’t…
我要出去! 你不能…
Quiet!
安静!
Shut up before I knock you silly!
闭嘴 在我把你敲傻之前
Good night…
晚安…
my little wooden gold mine.
我的木头小金矿
No! No, wait!
不! 不 等等!
Let me out! I’ll tell my father!
放我出去! 我要告诉我爸爸!
Get along, then!
驾 快走!
Jiminy, where are you?!
杰米尼! 你在哪?!
Well, there he goes…
他去了…
Sitting in the lap of luxury, the world at his feet.
坐在华贵的车上 世界在他的脚下
Oh, well, I can always say I knew him when.
好吧 我只能说我总是了解他的
I’ll just go out of his life quietly.
我将静静地走出他的生活
I would like to wish him luck, though.
尽管这样 我还是祝他好运
Sure. Why not?
当然! 什么不呢?
Pinocchio
皮诺曹
Pinocchio
皮诺曹
It’s me…your old friend Jiminy, remember?
是我…你的老朋友 杰米尼 记得么?
Jiminy! Gee, I’m glad to see ya!
杰米尼! 见到你我太高兴了!
Pinocchio
皮诺曹
What’s happened?!
发生了什么事?!
What did he do to you?
他对你做了些什么?
Oh, he was mad!
他疯了!
He said he was gonna push my face in everybody’s eye!
他说他要把我介绍给大家!
And just ’cause I’m a goldbrick,
只是因为我是块金砖
He’s gonna chop me into firewood!
他要把我剁成木柴!
Oh, is that so?
是这样吗?
Now, don’t you worry, son.
现在 不要担心 孩子
I’ll have you out of here in no time at all.
我马上就把你弄出来
Why, this is just as easy as rolling off a
容易的只要转几下
Kinda rusty.
有点锈住了
Needs a little oil.
得上点油
Well, that’s what I said.
对 没错
Must be one of the old models.
肯定是老式的锁
You mean you can’t open it?
你是说 你打不开它吗?
Yeah.
是的
Looks pretty hopeless.
看起来没希望了
It’ll take a miracle to get us out of here.
会有奇迹出现来救我们出去的
Gee…
哎…
A fine conscience I turned out to be.
我是一个好良心
I should’ve listened to you, Jiminy.
我早该听你的话的 杰米尼
No. It was my fault.
不 是我的错
I shouldn’t have walked out on you.
我不该离开你的
Guess I’ll never see my father again.
我想我再也见不到我爸爸了
Oh, buck up, son.
振作起来 孩子
It could be worse.
还有更糟糕的
Be cheerful
高兴一点
Like me!
就像我!
Take it easy, son.
别紧张 孩子
Come on…blow.
来…吹下
Attaboy.
好样的
Oh, well
太好了
It stopped raining, anyway.
总之不下雨了
Hey, that star again!
又是那颗星星!
The lady!
那位女士!
The fairy!
仙女!
What’ll she say?
她会说什么?
What’ll I tell her?
我怎么跟她说?
Well, you might tell her the truth.
你可以跟她说实话
Why, Pinocchio
怎么了 皮诺曹
Hello.
你好
Sir Jiminy
杰米尼先生
Well, this is a pleasant surprise.
这真是一个愉快的惊喜
Pinocchio, why didn’t you go to school?
皮诺曹 你为什么没去上学?
School?
上学?
Go ahead. Tell her.
快点 告诉她
I was going to school till I met somebody.
我本来是打算去上学的 可后来我遇到些人
Met somebody?
遇到些人?
Yeah. Two big monsters
是啊 两个大妖怪
with big, green eyes.
它们有大大的绿色的眼睛
Why…
为什么…
Monsters? Weren’t you afraid?
妖怪? 你不害怕么?
No, ma’am, but they tied me in a big sack.
不 仙女 可是他们把我装进了大袋子里
You don’t say!
你没说实话!
And where was Sir Jiminy?
那么 杰米尼先生当时在哪呢?
Oh. Jiminy?
杰米尼?
Leave me out of this.
别把我扯进去
They put him in a little sack.
它们把他装进了一个小袋子里
No!
不!
Yeah!
是的!
How did you escape? I didn’t.
那你是怎么逃脱的呢? 我没能
They chopped me into firewood!
他们把我砍了做柴火!
Oh! Oh, look! My nose!
看啊! 我的鼻子!
What’s happened?
怎么回事?
Perhaps you haven’t been telling the truth, Pinocchio.
也许你没有说实话 皮诺曹
Perhaps? Oh, but I have.
也许? 可是我说了实话
Every single word!
每一个字都是真的!
Oh, please, help me. I’m awful sorry.
请帮帮我! 真是太抱歉了
You see, Pinocchio, a lie keeps growing and growing
皮诺曹 谎言就这样越说越大
until it’s as plain as the nose on your face.
直到它跟你的鼻子一样的明显
She’s right, Pinoke. You better come clean.
她是对的 皮诺曹 你最好还是全招了
I’ll never lie again…honest, I won’t.
我以后再也不撒谎了…我说实话 不再说谎