How did you get down here?
你怎么跑到下面来了?
I fell down Oh, you did, hmm?
我掉下来了 你确实掉下来了
Oh! You are talking!
你在说话!
Uh-huh.
是啊
No!
不!
Yes! And I can move, too!
是的! 我还能动呢!
No, no, no! You can’t! I’m dreaming in my sleep!
不不不! 你不能! 我是在做梦吧!
Wake me up! Wake me up!
让我醒过来! 让我醒过来!
Now we see who’s dreaming.
现在让我们来看看是谁在做梦
Go on…say something
继续…说点什么
Gee, you’re funny.
哎呀 你真有趣
Do it again!
再做一次吧!
You do talk!
你确实在说话!
Yes! The blue fairy came…
是啊! 那位蓝色的仙女…
The blue fairy?
蓝色的仙女?
And I got a conscience! A conscience?
我还得到了一个良心呢! 一个良心?
And someday, I’m gonna be a real boy!
而且将来某一天 我会成为一个真正的男孩!
A real boy! It’s my wish!
一个真正的男孩! 那是我的愿望啊!
It’s come true!
我的愿望成真了!
Figaro, look!
费加洛 看啊!
He’s alive! He can talk!
他活了! 他能说话!
Say hello to Figaro.
来跟费加洛打个招呼
Hello to Figaro.
费加洛你好
I almost forgot!
我差点儿忘了
Look! It’s Pinocchio!
看! 这是皮诺曹!
She’s my little water baby. Isn’t she cute?
她是我的小小水宝贝 很可爱是不是?
Yeah. Cute.
是啊 好可爱
This calls for a celebration!
咱们得举♥行♥一个庆祝仪式!
Music!
音乐!
You start one, Pinocchio!
你来启动一个 皮诺曹
Oh, boy! A party!
太棒了 一个派对!
Mind if I cut in?
介意我加入么?
How ’bout sittin’ out the next one, babe, huh?
下一支曲子到旁边坐坐怎么样? 亲爱的 嗯?
Whoa! Let me out! Let me out!
让我出去! 让我出去!
Come, Cleo! It’s time to party! Dance!
来啊 克利奥! 加入派对吧! 跳舞!
Ooh! Nice!
真漂亮
Gathering toys
收拾玩具
For my little boy
给我的小男孩
Look! Pretty!
看啊! 真好看!
Where’s a bucket?!
桶在哪?!
Get water!
水!
Where’s water?
水在哪!
Here it is! I got it! Here’s water!
在这 我找到了! 这有水!
Here’s some water!
这有些水!
Help! Where’s water?
救命啊! 水在哪?
That was close.
好险
Maybe we’d better go to bed before something else happens.
也许我们最好去睡觉 免得再有别的什么事情发生
Little man, you’ve had a busy night.
小家伙 你今天已经很累啦
Now close your eyes and go to sleep.
闭上你的眼睛 乖乖睡吧
Why?
为啥哩?
Oh, everybody has to sleep.
每个人都得睡觉
Figaro goes to sleep, and Cleo and…
费加洛得睡觉 克利奥也要…
and besides, tomorrow you’ve got to go to school.
还有 明天你要去上学啦
Why?
为啥哩?
Oh, to learn things and…
学习一些东西 然后…
and get smart.
变的更聪明
Why?
为啥哩?
Because…
因为…
Oh, look, Father! Look!
看啊爸爸 看啊!
Now, wait. Stand still, now.
等一下 站在那里
What are those?
那些是什么?
Oh, those.
那些啊
They are your schoolmates, girls and boys.
他们是你学校的同学啊 男孩子和女孩子们
Now, get into this Real boys?
现在穿上这个 真正的男孩?
Yes.
是的
But hurry, now.
抓紧时间
Oh! Wait, wait, wait!
等一下 等一下!
Here’s an apple for your teacher.
这是给老师的苹果
Now, turn around and let me look you over.
转个圈儿让我看看
Oh, yeah! Yes! Here.
对的! 拿着! 给你
Run along, now.
快去吧
Wait, wait!
等一下 等一下!
Come back here, Figaro.
回来 费加洛
School is not for you.
你可不用去上学
Goodbye, Father!
再见 爸爸!
Goodbye, son! Hurry back!
再见 儿子! 早点回来!
Gideon, listen…the merry laughter
听啊 吉迪恩 快乐的笑声
of little, innocent children wending their way to school.
天真的孩子们 正在上学的路上
Thirsty little minds rushing to the fountain of knowledge.
小脑袋们热切地渴望汲取知识之泉
School…a noble institution.
学校…是个高尚的地方
What would this stupid world be without…
这个愚蠢的世界会是什么样 如果没有…
Well, well, well!
好啊 好啊 好啊!
So that old rascal’s back in town, eh?
那个老流氓又回到镇子上了是么?
Remember, Giddy, the time I tied strings on you
还记得么 那时候我用绳子系在你身上
and passed you off as a puppet?
假装你是个木偶
We nearly put one over on that old gypsy that time.
我们装做”老吉普赛人” 几乎大获成功
A little wooden boy.
一个木头小男孩
Now, who…A wooden boy!
什么 谁…一个木头小男孩!
Look, Giddy. Look.
看啊 吉迪恩 看啊!
It’s amazing!
太不可思议了!
A live puppet without strings.
一个没有牵线的活的木偶!
A thing like that ought to be worth a fortune to someone.
对某个人来说 那东西应该是一笔巨大的财富
Now, let me see…
让我想想…
That’s it…Stromboli!
对了…斯特隆波里!
Why, that fat, old faker would give his…
啊? 那个老骗子会给他…
Listen!
听着!
If we play our cards right, we’ll be on Easy Street,
如果这次我们出对了牌 我们的日子就会好过啦
or my name isn’t Honest John.
否则我也不会叫”诚实的约翰”
Quick! We’ll head him off.
快点 我们得拦下他
Now’s our…
现在我们…
No, no, stupid.
不 不! 笨蛋
Don’t be crude.
不要这么粗鲁
Let me handle this. Here he comes.
让我拿着这个 他来了
Yes, Giddy,
是的 吉迪恩
as I was saying to the duchess only yesterday
就像昨天我跟公爵夫人说的
Oh! Oh, how clumsy of me!
我真是笨手笨脚
Oh, my, my, my, my.
我的天啊
Oh, I’m terribly sorry.
实在是对不起
Oh, I do hope you’re not injured.
真的希望你没有伤着
I’m alright.
我没事
Oh, splendid.
好极了
Well, well. Quite the scholar, I see.
好 好 真是个学者 我想
Look, Giddy. A man of letters.
看啊 吉迪恩 一位学者
Here’s your book I’m going to school.
你的书 我要去上学
School. Yes.
上学? 没错
Then you haven’t heard of the easy road to success.
那你没有听说过成功的捷径?
Unhunh… No?
没有… 没有么?
I’m speaking, my boy, of the theatre!
我是说 孩子 戏院!
Here’s your apple.
你的苹果
Bright lights! Music! Applause!
灯光! 音乐! 还有掌声!
Fame!
名气!
Fame? Yes!
名气? 是啊!
And with that personality, that profile,
拥有那样的个性 那样的外形
that physique,
那样的体格
Why, he’s a natural-born actor, eh, Giddy?
天啊 他是个天生的演员 是吗 吉迪恩?
And I’m going… Straight to the top.
可是我正要去… 一步登天
Why, I can see your name in lights
为什么 我能看到你闪闪发光的名字
lights six feet high…What is your name?
光芒万丈…你叫什么名字?
Pinocchio.
皮诺曹
Pinocchio!
皮诺曹!