A real boy!
一个真正的男孩!
A very lovely thought
真是个可爱的想法
But not at all practical.
只是有点不太现实
A real…
一个真正的…
boy.
男孩子
Quiet!
安静!
After all, enough’s enough.
记住 够了
Now what’s up?
又怎么了?
Hey! What’s going on here?!
这怎么回事?!
As I live and breathe…a fairy!
像我一样活着的…一位仙女!
Good Geppetto,
好心的葛派特
You have given so much happiness to others.
你带给大家这么多的欢乐
You deserve to have your wish come true.
你的愿望值得实现
Little puppet made of pine
松木制成的小木偶
Wake.
醒来吧
The gift of life is thine.
一件礼物…木偶的生命
What they can’t do these days.
现在还有什么他们不能做的
I can move!
我能动!
I can talk!
我能说话!
I can walk!
我能走路!
Yes, Pinocchio. I’ve given you life.
是啊 皮诺曹 我给了你生命
Why?
为啥哩?
Because tonight Geppetto wished for a real boy.
因为 今晚葛派特许愿想要个真正的男孩
Am I a real boy?
我是个真正的男孩么?
No, Pinocchio.
还不是 皮诺曹
To make Geppetto’s wish come true will be entirely up to you.
葛派特的愿望能否实现 完全取决于你
Up to me?
取决于我?
Prove yourself brave, truthful, and unselfish,
证明你自己是勇敢 诚实和无私的
and someday you will be a real boy.
总有一天你会变一个真正的男孩子
A real boy!
一个真正的男孩子!
That won’t be easy.
那可不容易
You must learn to choose between right and wrong.
你必须学会分辨是非
Right and wrong?
是与非?
But how will I know?
可是我怎么才能知道呢?
How will he know?
他怎么会知道?
Your conscience will tell you.
你的良心会告诉你啊
What are conscience?
良心是什么?
What are conscience?
良心是什么?
Well, I’ll tell ya!
好吧 让我来告诉你!
A conscience is that still, small voice
良心是那种很安静微弱的声音
that people won’t listen to.
人们往往从不理会它
That’s just the trouble with the world today.
所以现在的世界这么糟糕
Are you my conscience?
那你是我的良心么?
Who, me?
谁? 我?
Would you like to be Pinocchio’s conscience?
你愿意当皮诺曹的良心么?
Well, b…I…I…
这个 但…我…我…
Very well.
非常好!
What is your name?
你叫什么名字?
Cricket’s the name.
我叫蟋蟀
Jiminy Cricket.
蟋蟀杰米尼
Kneel, Mr. Cricket.
跪下 蟋蟀先生
Huh?
嗯?
No tricks, now.
不要开玩笑哦
I dub you Pinocchio’s conscience,
我任命你为 皮诺曹的良心
Lord High Keeper of the knowledge of right and wrong,
明辨是非充满智慧的贵族
Counsellor in moments of temptation,
遇到诱惑时的顾问
And guide along the straight and narrow path.
碰到困难险阻时的向导
Arise, Sir Jiminy Cricket.
起来吧 蟋蟀杰米尼阁下
Well! My, my!
啊! 天呐 !天呐!
Say, that’s pretty swell!
不得不说 好帅哦!
Gee, thanks.
哎呀 多谢
But don’t I get a badge or something?
不过 我能不能有块徽章或者别的什么?
Well, we’ll see.
好的 咱们等着好了
You mean maybe I will?
你是说我会有一块么?
I shouldn’t wonder.
我没意见
Make it a gold one?
会是金的吗?
Maybe.
也许吧
Now, remember, Pinocchio, be a good boy.
现在 记住 皮诺曹 做个好孩子
And always let your conscience be your guide.
让你的良心为你指路
Goodbye, milady.
再见 夫人
Goodbye!
再见!
Not bad, says I.
不错嘛 我觉得
Almost forgot about you.
差点忘了你了
Well, Pinoke
好吧 皮诺曹
Maybe you and I had better have a little heart-to-heart talk.
也许我们应该坦诚谈谈
Why?
为啥哩?
Well, you want to be a real boy, don’t you?
你想成为一个真正的男孩 不是么?
Uh-huh.
是啊!
Alright.
好的
Sit down, son.
坐下 孩子
Now, you see, the world is full of temptations.
这个世界充满了诱惑
Temptations?
诱惑?
Yep…temptations.
没错…诱惑
They’re the wrong things that seem right at the time.
就是那些看起来是正确的 可是事实上却是错误的东西
But even though the right things…
有时候正确的事物…
may seem wrong sometimes, sometimes…
看起来会像错误的一样 而有时候…
the wrong things may be right
错误的东西又好像是正确的
at the wrong time or vice versa.
反之亦然
Understand?
明白吗?
But I’m gonna do right!
不过我要做正确的事情啊!
Attaboy, Pinoke. And I’m gonna help you.
好孩子 皮诺曹 我会帮助你的
And anytime you need me, you know, just whistle,
你需要我的时候 吹声口哨好了
Like this.
就像这样
Like this?
像这样吗?
No, no. Try it again, Pinoke.
不 不 再试一次 皮诺曹
Like this?
这样吗?
No, son.
不 孩子
Now, listen.
听着
That’s it!
对啦!
Come on, now! Let’s sing it!
来吧 让我们来唱上一曲!
When you get in trouble
当你陷入困境
And you don’t know right from wrong
不能分清是非
Give a little whistle
轻轻吹声口哨
Give a little whistle
轻轻吹声口哨
When you meet temptation and the urge is very strong
当你面对诱惑 欲望如此强烈
Give a little whistle
轻轻吹声口哨
Give a little whistle
轻轻吹声口哨
Not just a little squeak
不是吱吱作响
Pucker up and blow
撮起嘴巴来吹
And if your whistle’s weak, yell
如果你的口哨太轻 就大声喊
Jiminy Cricket? Right!
蟋蟀杰米尼? 对啦!
Take the straight and narrow path
走笔直狭窄的道路
And if you start to slide
如果要滑倒
Give a little whistle
轻轻吹声口哨
Give a little whistle
轻轻吹声口哨
And always let your conscience be your guide
永远让你的良心为你指路
Take the straight and narrow path
走笔直狭窄的道路
And if you start to slide, give a little whistle
如果要滑倒 轻轻吹声口哨
Give a little whistle
轻轻吹声口哨
And always let your conscience be your guide
永远让你的良心为你指路
And always let your conscience be your guide
永远让你的良心为你指路
Look out, Pinoke!
当心 皮诺曹!
Who’s there?!
谁在哪?!
It’s me!
是我!
Oh. It’s me.
是我!
There’s somebody in here!
那儿好像有人!
Carefully, now, Figaro.
小心! 费加洛
He might spring out on us at any time.
他随时都有可能跳出来
He’s in here somewhere.
就在这的什么地方
Here I am!
我在这!