Well, I need to go out to dinner tomorrow night
我希望有一个和善的人陪我去
and I sure would enjoy seeing a friendly face across the table.
如果您已经有什么安排了……
Of course, if you’re going to be busy tomorrow night…
没有,明天我从来不做安排我是说, 我还没有安排什么事
No, I always keep tomorrow night open.
I mean, I hadn’t planned a thing.
我很想跟您出去吃饭
Oh, I’d love to have dinner with you.
喂,谁在听电♥话♥吗 – 是的,请您把电♥话♥挂上!
Heho, heho, heho, is anybody on this line?
Yes, I am on the line. Would you please get off it?
好吧不过这是我的半小时
All right, but you’re on my half-hour.
莱克斯,您还在听电♥话♥吗 – 是的,女士刚才是谁
Rex? Rex, are you there?
Yes, ma’am. Who was that?
和我共享一条线路的人 – 他真没什么涵养
My party line. A horrible little man.
He sure isn’t very well-mannered.
他甚至不值得我们一提
Mannered? He isn’t even worth talking about.
嗯……
Now…
您刚才说什么来着
What were you saying?
我七点半来接您 – 好的,对我很合适
I’ll be stopping by about 7:30.
All right. That’ll be fine.
莫罗小姐
Miss Morrow?
Uh-huh?
我不善辞令,不过……
I’ve never been much on making fancy speeches,
和您在一起让我感到温暖
but I get a nice, warm feeling being near you, ma’am.
种人家给我雪中送炭的感觉
It’s like being around a potbellied stove on a frosty morning.
噢,莱克斯,您的话太动人了
Oh, Rex, what a lovely thing to say.
晚安,女士
Well, night, ma’am.
晚安
Good night.
雪中送炭
Like a potbellied stove on a frosty morning.
她喜欢你
He does like you.
喂莫罗小姐,我是布拉德·艾伦
Hello?
Miss Morrow, Brad Allen.
喂喂!
Hello? Hello?
请讲! – 刚才我没法不听听您的电♥话♥
Yes?
I couldn’t help overhearing part of your conversation.
我可以想见 – 我觉得自己有责任
I’m sure you couldn’t.
And sharing a phone together,
I feel a certain responsibility for you.
别跟那个男人出去吃饭,他是个骗子
Now, look, take my advice.
Don’t go out with that man tomorrow night.
He’s a phony.
当然,这不关我事…… – 一点不错,这不关您的事
Of course, it’s none of my business.
Oh, that’s right, Mr. Allen, it is none of your business.
您别上了他的当
Okay, only don’t let that yokel act fool you.
这个乡下佬罗密欧只想把您诱进陷阱 您别上了他的当
This ranch hand Romeo is just trying to lure you into the nearest barn.
这个乡下佬罗密欧只想把您诱进陷阱
这个乡下佬罗密欧只想把您诱进陷阱 您别上了他的当
This ranch hand Romeo is just trying to lure you into the nearest barn.
这个乡下佬罗密欧只想把您诱进陷阱
您不要以己度人
Don’t judge other people by yourself.
这个乡下佬罗密欧只想把您诱进陷阱
您不要以己度人
Don’t judge other people by yourself.
您不愿意听就算了不过我知道他明天有什么打算
All right, if you won’t take a friendly warning…
But I can tell you exactly what he’ll do tomorrow night.
您去吃饭,然后去跳舞
He’ll take you to dinner, dancing,
然后他找个借口,带您去他的酒店
then he’ll find some excuse to stop off at his hotel room for a moment.
这时候您就付账吧 – 晚安,艾伦先生
And that, Miss Morrow, is where the payoff comes.
Good night, Mr. Allen.
我们到了
Well, this is it.
哪里 – 我得酒店
This is what? My hotel.
您不介意我们去拿一下我的大衣吧
You don’t mind if we stop off for a minute, do you, to get my coat?
天有点凉意
It’s a little bit chilly out.
该付账了
The payoff.
这就是纽约,酒店的房♥间大
One thing you gotta give New York.
Nice, big hotel rooms.
还有……
舒适的床您过来
And mighty comfortable beds.
还有……
舒适的床您过来
And mighty comfortable beds.
Come on over here.
从这里看到中♥央♥公园美丽的景色
Now,
ain’t that a pretty view of Central Park?
多么迷人,对吗
Mighty romantic, ain’t it?
我们走吧
Well, let’s go.
我们真是来拿您的大衣的吗 – 您以为来干什么
You really came up here for your coat.
What did you think I came up for, ma’am?
我以为…… – 您以为什么呢,女士
I thought…
Thought what, ma’am?
我以为您带我来是想……
Well, I thought you brought me up here to…
女士! – 对不起,莱克斯
Oh, ma’am.
I’m sorry, Rex. I should have known that you’re not like the others.
我知道您跟别人不一样 不过我得证实一下您原谅我吗
I’m sorry, Rex. I should have known that you’re not like the others.
我知道您跟别人不一样 不过我得证实一下您原谅我吗
But I had to make sure.
我知道您跟别人不一样 不过我得证实一下您原谅我吗
我知道您跟别人不一样 不过我得证实一下您原谅我吗
Will you forgive me?
我知道您跟别人不一样 不过我得证实一下您原谅我吗
Will you forgive me?
当然
Of course, ma’am.
我不能怪罪您
I guess I can’t blame you.
朝被蛇咬,三年怕井绳
Living in bear country’s bound to make you wonder about strange caves.
好吧,现在我们出去兜风吧
Now, let’s go for that drive.
这边走
This way, ma’am.
我们不是出去兜风吗 – 是的
I thought we were going for a drive.
We are.
像回到家乡一样
Back-home style.
您知道吗,
You know something?
我想家的时候,
Whenever I wanna feel close to home,
唯一能让我减轻这种痛苦的办法, 就是坐在马后边
the only thing that helps is getting behind a horse.
爱动物的男人招人喜欢
There’s something so wholesome
about a man who loves animals.
但愿这匹笨马知道路怎么走
I hope this stupid horse knows where he’s supposed to go.
他拉缰绳的姿势像抓地铁上的把手
Hangs on to the reins like a subway strap.
不知道他葫芦里卖♥♥得什么药, 好在她不是我的女儿
I don’t know what he’s up to, but I’m sure glad she ain’t my daughter.
这是农场的房♥子
Now, over here is the ranch house.
这儿是马圈,里边养着我的马
Right here is the corral, that’s where I keep my ponies.
这儿,房♥子后面,有一座山
And over here behind the ranch house is a mountain.
山不算高,可它属于我们
Ain’t a very big mountain, but it’s ours.
得克萨斯一定很美
Texas must be a wonderful place.
对,真是很美
Oh, yes, ma’am, it is. It is.
今天我一个人吃饭,我马上就回来
One minute, I’ll check my coat, then I’ll be back.
我的烟抽完了
I seem to be out of cigarettes.
我可以离开一下吗 – 回见! – 回见!
I wonder if you’d excuse me. Bye, now.
Bye.
福莱德,你一定得来帮帮我
Fred, you gotta come down here and help me out.
我跟你做个交易, 如果你把这个女人从我这儿带走,我就……
Fred, I’ll make you a deal.
If you come down here and take her off my hands…
福莱德
Fred?
Fred.
你好,布拉德,哪个福莱德
Hey, Brad. Fred who?
乔纳森,老朋友,你来得正好
Hey, Jonathan, old pal. Good to see you, boy.
先生,您的牌子 – 谢谢,凯茜
Sir, you forgot your check.
跟我来,我想让你认识个人 – 谁
Oh, thanks, Cathy.
Come on in. There’s somebody here I want you to meet.
这个姑娘,我们家的一位朋友, 她到这儿来玩儿一个非常好的姑娘
Yeah, who?
This girl.
Friend of the family. She’s visiting here. Wonderful girl.
我今天晚上想继续给你写歌♥……
Uh-huh.
But I wanted to work on those songs of yours tonight…
你能不能带她玩 – 我 – 对!
Say, why don’t you take her over for the rest of the evening?
带她去跳舞吧她想学跳舞都想疯了 – 等等
Me? Yeah.
Take her dancing maybe.
She’s dying to learn how to dance.
她不会跳舞当然,她不常出门
Wait. She doesn’t know how to dance?
你说“当然”是什么意思 – 相信我,你和母驼鹿,
Well, naturally, she doesn’t get out of the house very often.
What do you mean, naturally?
我是说塔格特小姐会相处得…… – 母驼鹿!
Jonathan, believe me, you and Moose…
I mean, Miss Taggett, will get along…
—个姑娘很容易得到一个爱称 你知道小孩子感到这样很酷,
Moose? Oh, all right.
So a girl picks up a nickname.
特别是对那些有点特别的人 – 等等!怎么个特别法儿
You know how cruel kids can be.
Especially to someone who’s a little different.
Now, now just a minute. How different?
嗯,就是……特别
Well, just…
你知道的 – 等等!
Different. You know.
坐在那儿的那个
Wait.
Is that the one right there? That one?
你怎么知道就是她
How can you tell?
你瞧,她有多可爱,多和善啊!
See how nice and friendly she is?
Mmm-hmm.
乔纳森! – 你开玩笑吧 – 称得帮我渡过这个难关,乔纳森!
Jonathan. Are you kidding?
对不起,朋友那是你的母驼鹿
Jonathan, you’ve got to help me out.
Sorry, pal.
It’s your moose.
祝你打猎愉快!
Happy hunting.
当然
Yes, indeedy.
怪老头!
Beatnik.
喂 – 早晨好我是莱克斯
Hello?
Morning, Miss Morrow. This is Rex.
早晨好,莱克斯 – 您干了一件对我不好的事