托尼!
Tony. Get up. Tony.
起来,托尼!
托尼!
Tony. Get up. Tony.
起来,托尼!
对不起,女土
Excuse me, ma’am.
你的舞伴一定受不了这里的拥挤
I reckon it got a mite too close in here for your partner.
是的
Oh, yes.
您能叫几个服务生把他台出去吗 – 用不着
I wonder if you would ask a couple of waiters to help get him outside.
Why, shucks, ma’am.
我们用不着叫什么人来 您能叫几个服务生把他台出去吗 – 用不着
No need to call anybody else.
我们用不着叫什么人来
我们用不着叫什么人来 您能叫几个服务生把他台出去吗 – 用不着
No need to call anybody else.
我们用不着叫什么人来
Why, come on, boy, upsy-daisies.
我们用不着叫什么人来
Why, come on, boy, upsy-daisies.
动动,小伙子,起来喽!
Why, come on, boy, upsy-daisies.
动动,小伙子,起来喽!
这真是太丢人了先生贵姓…… – 施泰森
I can’t tell you how embarrassing this is, Mr…
Stetson, ma’am. Rex Stetson.
莱克斯.施泰森这没什么丢人的
No call to be embarrassed.
他恐怕是唱得多了一点 – 我们得克萨斯州有句俗话:
I’m afraid he’s had too much to drink.
We have a saying back in Texas, ma’am.
别唱比你自己烈的,或者年头多的酒
“Never drink anything stronger than you are.”
Or older.
您的大衣,女士
Your coat, ma’am.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢,非常感谢
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢,非常感谢
我们把您朋友送回家 – 他不是我朋友
I reckon we’d better get your boyfriend home.
Oh, he’s not my boyfriend.
他母亲是我的客户 – 客户您是律师
No, his mother is a client of mine.
A client? You a lawyer or something?
不,我是室内设计师
No, I’m an interior decorator.
You are?
他送我回家,路上要唱点酒
He was driving me home and insisted on stopping for a drink.
他没有做什么非礼的事吧
Don’t tell me this young fella was trying
to force his attentions upon you.
嗯…… – 我痛恨爱沾女人便宜的男人
Well…
Well, that’s one thing I can’t stand, ma’am,
a man who tries to take advantage of a woman.
在得克萨斯我们会好好收拾这种东西的
We make short work of his kind back in Texas,
I can tell you.
请送到斯卡斯德勒园丁路2268号♥
2268 Gardner Drive, Scarsdale, please.
开慢点,把他小心放下,先生 请送到斯卡斯德勒园丁路2268号♥
Drive him slow and set him down real easy, partner.
开慢点,把他小心放下,先生
开慢点,把他小心放下,先生 请送到斯卡斯德勒园丁路2268号♥
Drive him slow and set him down real easy, partner.
开慢点,把他小心放下,先生
您怎么回家呢谢谢
Now, how are you getting home, ma’am? Thank you.
我开他的车,他明天可以来取车
Well, I thought that I would take his car
and then he could pick it up tomorrow.
一个女的这么晚自己回家 – 路不太远
It’s mighty late for a young lady to be out driving alone.
It’s not very far.
如果允许我送您回家,我会放心得多 一个女的这么晚自己回家 – 路不太远
I’d feel a lot better if you’d let me see you home.
如果允许我送您回家,我会放心得多
如果允许我送您回家,我会放心得多 一个女的这么晚自己回家 – 路不太远
I’d feel a lot better if you’d let me see you home.
如果允许我送您回家,我会放心得多
您太好了
That’s very nice of you. Thank you.
谢谢
您太好了
That’s very nice of you. Thank you.
谢谢
就是这辆车 – 这么个小玩意儿
Oh, that’s it.
This bitty thing?
我们那儿有的兔子都比它大
Why, back home we got jackrabbits bigger than this.
怎么进来 – 先进右腿
How do you get into this thing?
Well, it’s a bit tricky. I think you’d better put your right leg in first.
Oh, yeah.
现在坐下
Now sit down.
往哪儿 – 坐到座位上 – 当然……
Where?
On the seat.
Yeah.
那条腿能进来吗 – 但愿可以
Can’t you get your other leg in?
I hope so, ma’am.
我不愿意把它留在这儿
Sure hate to leave without it.
你这样能开吗 – 我想,我可以转方向盘
Can you drive?
Well, I think I can manage the steering,
不过,另一个人得踩油门
but somebody else’ll have to work the pedals.
我们还是叫辆计程车吧 – 我想也是 – 走吧!
I think we should call a cab.
I think so, too.
All right.
女士……
Ma’am…
您得叫汽车俱乐部的人来把我拖出来
You might have to call the automobile club
to help get me out of this thing.
您看起来很有趣 – 我什么也不能做
You looked so funny.
There wasn’t a thing I could do.
一个多么英俊的男子他也许还没有结婚吧
What a marvelous-looking man.
I wonder if he’s single.
不知道这一切能维持多久,不过我不能放弃
I don’t know how long I can get away with this act.
But she’s sure worth a try.
别像木头人似的干坐着,跟他聊几句
Well, don’t just sit there like a bump on a log.
Make some casual conversation.
多么美好的夜晚,是吗 – 是的 – 您成家了吗
It’s a lovely evening, isn’t it?
Oh, yes, ma’am. it sure is.
You married?
你这个浑蛋!你干什么想把他吓跑吗
Uh-oh!
You idiot. What are you trying to do?
Scare the man away?
没有,女士我没成家
No, ma’am, I’m not.
看来路途遥远呵
This may take some fancy broken-field running.
这些大楼里住满了人……
All those buildings filled with people.
您知道吗,我这从乡下来的人看了害怕
Kind of scares a country boy like me, you know it?
多可爱呀
Isn’t that sweet?
多么自然,多么诚实,
So unpretentious and honest.
这是多么好的享受呵, 经历了托尼·瓦尔特斯这家伙的折磨,还有那个
What a relief after a couple of monsters, like Tony Walters
and that Brad Allen.
布拉德·艾伦
and that Brad Allen.
布拉德·艾伦
人家都有一个大家庭,我却是个独生子
Everybody had a large family but me, ma’am.
I’m the only Child.
真的吗我们兄弟姐妹六个、四个兄弟、两个姐妹
Really? There were six of us at home.
Four brothers and two sisters.
这才是个真正的家庭现在这样的家庭不多了
Well, that’s what I call a nice-sized family, ma’am.
That’s something you don’t see much of anymore.
我认为大家庭好您也这样看吗
Well, I believe in large families. Don’t you?
是的不过,现在人们好像不生孩子了
Oh, yes, indeedy.
Seems like folks nowadays have just stopped having kids.
可以吗 – 请
May I, ma’am?
Thank you.
一定是生活消费太高了 – 或者因为电视
I guess it’s the high cost of living.
Or else television.
在夜间节目和早晨的德弗·嘉若维之间
Between The Late Late Show at night
and Dave Garroway in the morning,
好像没什么多余的时间
why, it seems like there ain’t much time.
近来喝杯咖啡
Would you like to come in for some coffee?
不,女士
No, ma’am.
我不习惯这种生活在家乡我们现在起床了
I ain’t used to these hours.
Why, back home we’d be just about getting up now.
哦
Well, it’s been a real pleasure, ma’am.
很高兴认识您
哦
Well, it’s been a real pleasure, ma’am.
很高兴认识您
晚安! – 晚安!
Night.
很高兴认识您
晚安! – 晚安!
Night.
Good night.
别不给他电♥话♥号♥码就让他走了 也许你再也见不到他了
Don’t let him walk away without your phone number, you goof.
You might never see him again.
施泰森先生!
Oh, Mr. Stetson.
女士 – 您一个人住在纽约……
Ma’am?
Seeing as how you’re all alone in New York,
如果您需要什么,我能帮您的话, 我得号♥码是广场2
well, if there’s anything you need and I can be of some help,
my number is Plaza 2-2748.
2-7-4-8 – 2-2-7
my number is Plaza 2-2748.
2-7-4-8 – 2-2-7
4-8
2-2748.
2-7-4-8 – 2-2-7
4-8
2-2748.
我一定记住再见 – 再见
I’ll remember that. Bye.
Bye.
我想,约会五六次该够了
I’d say five or six dates ought to do it.
认识一个可以信赖的人多好呀
It’s so nice to meet a man you feel you can trust.
他尊重你,甚至没吻你一下
He obviously respected you.
He didn’t even try to kiss you.
也许他并不喜欢你
Or maybe you just don’t appeal to him.
他没有记下你的号♥码
He didn’t write your number down.
你为什么没有同他住在哪里
Why didn’t you think to ask where he was staying?
喂 – 女士,我是莱克斯·施泰森
Hello?
Ma’am, this is Rex Stetson.
Oh!
您好 – 但愿没有吵醒您
Hello.
I hope I didn’t wake you up.
一点也没有 – 我正在想您慷慨的提议,
Not at all.
Well, I was just lying here thinking about your generous offer and all,
如果我需要帮助,可以给您打电♥话♥
to call you in case there was anything I needed.
Uh-huh?
我明天一定要出去吃饭