Are you sure you don’t want the car?
Yes, I’m sure, Jonathan.
明天见!
See you tomorrow.
我的心理医师绝不相信还有这种事情 – 我的也不会
My analyst will never believe this.
Neither will mine.
早上好!请原谅我来晚了 我的心理医师绝不相信还有这种事情 – 我的也不会
Good morning. Oh.
早上好!请原谅我来晚了
Mrs. Walters, I’m sorry to be so late.
没什么, 我和皮洛特·加龙先生今天上午很有收获
That’s all right, dear.
Mr. Pierot and I had a very fruitful morning. Didn’t we, Mr. P?
收获确实不小 – 好
Very fruitful.
Good.
您拿这个干什么 – 这是我自己挑的
Well, what are you doing with that?
I picked it out myself.
I thought it would go wonderfully well…
您不需要在斯卡斯得尔摆一个丰产女神
Mrs. Walters, a fertility goddess
is the last thing you need in Scarsdale.
这是丰产女神我什么也不懂
A fertility goddess? My dear, I had no idea.
别忘了,我明天等着你们俩参加我们的乔迁喜宴
Now, don’t forget, I’m expecting you both
at the housewarming tomorrow evening.
我们一定会去的 别忘了,我明天等着你们俩参加我们的乔迁喜宴
We’ll be there.
我们一定会去的
我们一定会去的 别忘了,我明天等着你们俩参加我们的乔迁喜宴
We’ll be there.
我们一定会去的
可爱的小野东西,是不是
Savage little thing, isn’t it?
那个女人的品味简直可以和水牛有一拚,
That woman has the taste of a water buffalo.
您为什么要和这样的人做生意 – 因为她是个有钱的水牛
Well, then why do business with her?
Well, because she happens to be a very rich water buffalo.
要是您下次再让我单独跟她在一起的话……
But if you ever leave me alone with her again…
您去哪里了您的电♥话♥一直占线 – 那个情种今天一大早就开始打电♥话♥了
Where were you? I tried to reach you all morning.
Oh, lover boy got started very early today.
一定有办法开通一条个人线路的 您去哪里了您的电♥话♥一直占线 – 那个情种今天一大早就开始打电♥话♥了
Oh, really, Jan, there must be some way to get a private line.
一定有办法开通一条个人线路的
一定有办法开通一条个人线路的 您去哪里了您的电♥话♥一直占线 – 那个情种今天一大早就开始打电♥话♥了
Oh, really, Jan, there must be some way to get a private line.
一定有办法开通一条个人线路的
跟他们说这是个紧急情况 – 谢谢您,皮先生
Tell them it’s an emergency.
Thank you, Mr. P.
我已经对电♥话♥公♥司♥说了那家伙的情况 – 您终于做了 跟他们说这是个紧急情况 – 谢谢您,皮先生
I’ve reported him to the phone company.
我已经对电♥话♥公♥司♥说了那家伙的情况 – 您终于做了
Well, it’s about time.
他们会派人去检查的
They’re sending an inspector over.
不管什么结果,它是自作自受 – 好
As far as I’m concerned, whatever Mr. Allen gets,
he has coming to him.
Good.
我是电♥话♥公♥司♥的
Mr. Allen, I’m from the telephone company.
您好
Well, hello.
我…… – 是吗 – 我是……
I…
I’m… Yes?
我是迪肯森小姐我是检察员
I’m Miss Dickenson. I’m an inspector.
您想检查什么呢 – 检查您
What would you like to inspect?
我们收到对您的投诉,
You. I mean, we’ve received a complaint about you.
我还从来没有被人投诉过
Well, I’ve never had any complaints before.
您进来好吗 – 谢谢
Won’t you come in?
Why, thank you.
你用不着开成超音速你这个亡命徒
You don’t have to break the sound barrier, you hot-rodder.
阿尔玛
Alm?
电♥话♥公♥司♥来信了
Well, I heard from the phone company.
我没法打电♥话♥,他们却回这样的信
I’m the one who can’t get a call through, and they sent me this.
“您的投诉毫无根据
Listen, “Your complaint has been found
“to be completely unwarranted and untruthful.
我们检察员小姐如此报告”
“According to our inspector, Miss Dickenson…”
他们派了一个女的去!
Would you believe that? They sent a woman.
这不是送货上门吗
It’s like sending a marshmallow to put out a bonfire.
您自己念一下
Here, read it for yourself.
您知道,十点钟以前我的脑子不转弯
You know I never get into focus until 10:00.
“我们的检察员认为艾伦先生非常合作”
“Our inspector found Mr. Allen to be extremely cooperative.”
我敢打这个赌
I’ll just bet he was.
喂 – 莫罗小姐,我叫布拉德·艾伦
Hello? Miss Morrow?
My name is Brad Allen.
您说 – 电♥话♥公♥司♥把我们的线路号♥码给了我
Yes?
I’ve been advised by the phone company
that there’s a code number for our party line.
号♥码是793
It’s 793.
以后您有任何要投诉的事请,直接打电♥话♥给我 号♥码是793
Now, if you have any future complaints to make,
以后您有任何要投诉的事请,直接打电♥话♥给我
I suggest you dial it and complain to me personally.
我如果不去投诉的话,
Why, Mr. Allen, if I hadn’t complained,
检查员小姐不会知道您是多么合作 – 莫罗小姐,
the inspector would never have found out how cooperative you are.
您为什么对我的私生活感兴趣呢
Miss Morrow, why are you so fascinated with my personal affairs?
我不感兴趣,我讨厌
I’m not fascinated, Mr. Allen. Revolted.
我也没去投诉您呀
You don’t see me going down to the phone company
complaining about your affairs.
您没有什么理由可投诉 – 可不是吗
I have none to complain about.
It figures.
您什么意思 – 您单身生活,而您显然不乐意过这种日子
What do you mean, it figures?
Well, obviously.
You’re a woman who lives alone and doesn’t like it.
我偏偏喜欢单身生活
I happen to like living alone.
我不知道什么事请让您不舒服, 不过您别在我这儿发泄您卧室里的烦恼
Look, I don’t know what’s bothering you,
but don’t take your bedroom problems out on me.
我没有卧室里的烦恼我的卧室没有让我烦恼的东西!
I have no bedroom problems.
There’s nothing in my bedroom that bothers me.
太遗憾了
Oh, well, that’s too bad.
我们还是像懂事的大人一样做个计划吧
Mr. Allen, let’s try to be adult about this
and work out some sort of schedule
我打我的电♥话♥办公,您打您的电♥话♥…… 我们还是像懂事的大人一样做个计划吧
where I can make my business calls
我打我的电♥话♥办公,您打您的电♥话♥……
and you can make your…
爱干什么干什么好了
Whatever you call the calls you make.
每个整点到半点的时间电♥话♥线归您, 半点到整点的时间归我
Now, from the hour to the half-hour, the phone will be yours.
From the half-hour to the hour, it will be mine.
如果谁在别人的时间内有电♥话♥要接,
Should either of us receive a call during the other’s half-hour,
那么他或者她尽可能缩短通话时间 如果谁在别人的时间内有电♥话♥要接,
he or she will terminate the conversation as quickly as possible.
那么他或者她尽可能缩短通话时间
那么他或者她尽可能缩短通话时间 如果谁在别人的时间内有电♥话♥要接,
he or she will terminate the conversation as quickly as possible.
那么他或者她尽可能缩短通话时间 如果谁在别人的时间内有电♥话♥要接,
he or she will terminate the conversation as quickly as possible.
紧急情况下双方都要忍♥让些
In emergencies, each will exercise a little tolerance.
这个建议怎么样 – 将像联♥合♥国♥的公文
How does that sound?
Like a report from the United Nations.
那么您反对了 – 不,也许行得通
You mean, you disagree?
No, it might work.
希望这样这条线路我们还得合用一个月
Well, I hope so. I understand that
we’re going to have to share this party line
for at least another month.
我们得和平共处
We’ll just have to try living with one another.
是吗
Well?
我一直等着您挑刺呢
I was waiting for you to make some off-color remark.
您就想这个吗
Miss Morrow, is that all you have on your mind?
我想什么不关您的事 我遵守我的时间,您遵守您的时间
Never mind my mind.
You stick to your half-hour and I’ll stick to mine.
他说话有意思
You know, he makes pretty good sense.
您又听我们说话了 – 是的
Were you listening in again?
Yes, ma’am.
您不害臊吗 – 不他常常让我开心
Alma, have you no shame?
No, ma’am, he’s brightened up
many a dreary afternoon for me.
他说的什么话有意思了 – 比单身女人更糟的是不但单身,
What did he say that made such good sense?
If there’s anything worse than a woman living alone,
还说自己喜欢单身的女人 – 我就是喜欢
it’s a woman saying she likes it.
Well, I do like it.
我有个好工作,有漂亮的住♥宅♥, 我跟可爱的男人们外出,
I have a good job, a lovely apartment, I go out with very nice men
to the best places,
去看戏,去最好的餐厅,我还缺什么 我有个好工作,有漂亮的住♥宅♥, 我跟可爱的男人们外出,
the theater, the finest restaurants.
去看戏,去最好的餐厅,我还缺什么
What am I missing?
相信我好了,如果您问这个同题, 那您就一定缺点什么
When you have to ask,
believe me, you’re missing it.
一个女人到底该做什么呢 到街上随便拉个男人回来不成
Well, what is a girl supposed to do?
Go out on the street and ask the first man she meets
别,您千万别这样
to come home with her?
No, don’t do that, ma’am. it don’t work.
这样不行
No, don’t do that, ma’am. it don’t work.
这样不行
卧室里的烦恼!
Bedroom problems.
卧室里的烦恼
Bedroom problems?
卧室里的烦恼!
Bedroom problems.
拿到这边来
Over here, please.
放下来吧
Just set it down there. No, the other way.
不,倒过来
放下来吧
Just set it down there. No, the other way.
不,倒过来
多谢!
Thank you very much.
好看吗
How’s it look?
你非常漂亮 – 乔纳森,真的,
You look beautiful.
Oh, Jonathan, now really, do you like it or…
你喜欢吗 – 你喜欢的我都喜欢
Whatever you like, I like.
珍,为什么你不嫁给我呢 – 乔纳森,我不爱你
Jan, why won’t you marry me?
Jonathan, I don’t love you.
不可思议
Well, that’s absurd.
我年轻,有钱,身体健康,我长得帅
Well, I’m young, I’m rich, I’m healthy.
I’m good-looking. I’m very good-looking.
我什么都具备 – 包括三个前妻