还有两个生鸡蛋 – 别烦我了
And two raw eggs.
Oh, go away.
你没找到窍门吗
Didn’t you find out anything from her?
我只记得从威士忌海洋中传来的声音:
All I remember is this voice swimming towards me
through a sea of Scotch.
您有房♥子,让她来布置
“You’ve got an apartment. She decorates apartments.
“对吗” – 对!
“Right?” Right.
没错!她在哪工作
Of course.
在皮洛特-加龙省那里不过她不会跟你说话的
What’s the name of that place where she works?
Pierot’s. But she won’t talk to you.
皮洛特-加龙省会跟我说话
But Pierot will. You know the number?
你知道号♥码吗 – 知道
皮洛特-加龙省会跟我说话
But Pierot will. You know the number?
你知道号♥码吗 – 知道
Yeah.
你知道号♥码吗 – 知道
Yeah.

Dial it.
别那么响
Not so loud.
您觉得怎么样
What do you think?
您把我的想法全推♥翻♥了
But you threw out all my ideas.
是这样…… – 我不大愿意跟您说这个,
Well… Jan, I hate to say this,
不过您完全正确这样好多了
but you were absolutely right.
这话不能告诉别人,否则您会被开除的
This is much better.
Of course, if you repeat that to anyone, you’re fired.
提尔达,您从邮局回来后,
Tilda, as soon as you get back from the post office,
给布拉德·艾伦回个电♥话♥
call Brad Allen back
跟他说不行,让他另找别家吧
and tell him it’s impossible.
He’ll have to get another decorator to do his apartment.
好的,先生
Yes, sir.
您要回绝他 – 不得不这样做
You mean, you’re turning him down?
为什么 – 因为我没时间给他做
I have to.
But why?
Because I haven’t the time to do his place.
您对他有看法,我也没法派您去
And I certainly can’t send you,
not with the way you feel about him.
您不能因为我的看法放弃这笔佣金
But it’s not fair for you to lose a commission
可我也不能让您为难,
because of my personal feelings.
I couldn’t subject you to such an experience.
也许,怎么说呢,会给您添上新的创伤
It might be, how would you say, traumatic.
无稽之谈
Now, that’s silly. Now, look.
我得过腮腺炎,我挺过来了
Once, I had the mumps.
It wasn’t very pleasant, but I got over it.
腮腺炎 – 对我来说布拉德·艾伦不过是一种病而已
The mumps?
I look upon Brad Allen like any other disease.
遭遇了他,我现在有免疫力了
I’ve had him. It’s over. I’m immune to him.
您肯定可以做这件事 – 我肯定
All right, Jan, if you think you can handle it.
这是您的决定
I certainly can.
It’s your decision.
艾伦先生吗我是皮洛特-加龙省她过去了
Mr. Allen? Pierot. She’s coming over.
莫罗女士我以为皮洛特·加龙省先生会来的
Why, Miss Morrow, I was expecting Mr. Pierot.
皮洛特·加龙省先生正忙着,如果您愿意等的话……
Mr. Pierot is unavailable at this time.
不,不,您来也合适请进
However, if you’d rather wait until he’s free…
Oh, no, no. You’ll do just fine.
Please come in.
我只是……
It’s just that, well, it’s a little embarrassing.
我不好意思 – 我是室内设计师,你是客户
我只是……
It’s just that, well, it’s a little embarrassing.
我不好意思 – 我是室内设计师,你是客户
我来这里是因为您付工钱
Mr. Allen, I’m a decorator, you’re a client.
我不好意思 – 我是室内设计师,你是客户
我来这里是因为您付工钱
Mr. Allen, I’m a decorator, you’re a client.
I’m here because you are paying for my professional services.
好吧,您想要什么风格
Now, what style did you have in mind?
没什么确定的
Nothing in particular.
我全交给您了
I’m leaving that entirely up to you.
Mmm-hmm.
这里……
Now, here…
我在这儿工作
This is where I do my work.
起居室这边是厨房♥和饭厅
Living room. Over here is the kitchen, dining room over there.
那边…… – 上边呢
And up here?
卧室
The bedroom.
这是什么 – 灯的开关
And these?
Light switches.
就是开关
Just switches.
开关在那儿不太方便吧 – 为什么没有
Aren’t they rather inconvenient?
Why, no.
以前在这儿住的那个男的胳膊很长
The man that lived here before me had very long arms.
那里……
Over here…
艾伦先生,我得知道所有东西的作用
Mr. Allen, if I’m going to redo the apartment,
I have to know what everything is for.
这是壁炉
Now, this is the fireplace.
那个东西起什么作用 – 就是个灯的开关
But I’d like to see what the other switch does.
让我看看
It’s just a light switch. I wouldn’t pay any attention to it.
Mr. Allen, please.
珍,我…… – 属什么要重新装♥修♥
Jan, I…
这一切对您非常实用
Why redecorate?
It’s so functional for your purposes.
不再实用了
Not anymore.
所以让您重新设计,首先把那张床弄走
That’s why I want you to redecorate.
That bed is the first thing I want you to get rid of.
您认为是低级趣味的东西统统扔掉
And anything else that you think is in bad taste,
您装饰得……
throw it out.
I want you make this the type of place that,
嗯……
well, you’d feel comfortable in.
让您在这里感到舒服
嗯……
well, you’d feel comfortable in.
让您在这里感到舒服
我记住了
I’ll keep that in mind.

Good.
您开工吧
You go right ahead and take over,
我在这儿做我的工作
and I’ll stay here and do my work.
不,您得搬出去
I’m sorry, Mr. Allen, once we get started you’ll have to move out
等我完工以后再搬回来 – 搬出去
and stay away until I’m finished.
您会妨碍工人做工的
Move out?
The men are going to be working here.
也许您有时候要跟我商量什么事情
You’ll just be in the way.
But there might be things that you want to discuss with me.
您必须赋予我一切决定权
But there might be things that you want to discuss with me.
您必须赋予我一切决定权
您必须赋予我一切决定权 也许您有时候要跟我商量什么事情
On a job like this, Mr. Allen,
您必须赋予我一切决定权
您必须赋予我一切决定权
那我…… – 您可以坚持您的意见 – 不,我搬!
you’ll have to give me carte blanche.
您必须赋予我一切决定权
那我…… – 您可以坚持您的意见 – 不,我搬!
you’ll have to give me carte blanche.
But I… Well, if you feel that way…
No. No. No. I’ll leave.
您怎么喜欢,就怎么布置
Just do the place the way you’d like it.
我会的
您怎么喜欢,就怎么布置
Just do the place the way you’d like it.
我会的
我会的 您怎么喜欢,就怎么布置
I will.
我会的
我会的 您怎么喜欢,就怎么布置
I will.
提尔达,
Tilda, call these shops and tell them I’ll be coming by, will you?
给这几个店打电♥话♥,我要取些货
提尔达,
Tilda, call these shops and tell them I’ll be coming by, will you?
给这几个店打电♥话♥,我要取些货
可我们不买♥♥他们的东西您知道他们的质量 给这几个店打电♥话♥,我要取些货
I want to pick up a few things.
给这几个店打电♥话♥,我要取些货
可我们不买♥♥他们的东西您知道他们的质量 给这几个店打电♥话♥,我要取些货
I want to pick up a few things.
可我们不买♥♥他们的东西您知道他们的质量
But, Miss Morrow, we don’t deal with any of these shops.
当然!
Well, you know what their stuff is like.
您应该看看他的房♥子用尽心机的设计
You bet I do.
You should have seen that man’s apartment.
He’s got it down to a science.
单击按钮,沙发就变成一张床, 上边誧着浅蓝色的床单
He pushes a button and the couch becomes a bed with baby blue sheets.
真的
Really?
然后他又装出一脸不好意思的样子
And him acting so embarrassed.
好一个骗子!
Big phony.
他像一个蜘蛛,等着我给他织网
He’s like a spider and he expects me to redecorate his web.
爱琳吗我是布拉德
Ha!
Eileen? Brad.
亲爱的,我想让你第一个知道,
Dear, I want you to be the first to know.
我认识了一个人,我要跟她结婚
I’ve met this girl, I’ve fallen in love with her,
and I’m planning to marry her.
胡扯,你的路还长呢
Oh, nonsense, dear, you have everything to live for.
还不够难看
No. It’s not nauseating enough.
那个有两个头的
That one, with the two heads.
您没有开玩笑吧 – 把它包起来
那个有两个头的
That one, with the two heads.
您没有开玩笑吧 – 把它包起来
您没有开玩笑吧 – 把它包起来 那个有两个头的
You’re not serious.
您没有开玩笑吧 – 把它包起来
您没有开玩笑吧 – 把它包起来
玛丽,我是布拉德
Wrap it.
您没有开玩笑吧 – 把它包起来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!