小可怜 – 那家伙开了辆高级车
I’m so ashamed.
Poor kid.
还有各种豪华设备以为他什么都玩得转
Guy drives a big car with all the optional extras.
Thinks he can get away with anything.
我以为,我们会结婚的 – 别再提了!
I thought we were going to get married.
Forget it.
珍,你有点儿歇斯底里了
Jan, you’re becoming hysterical.
我没办法 – 我不愿意这样,不过是为了你好
I can’t help it.
I hate to do this, Jan, but this is for your own good.
你瞧
You see? You see?
你瞧
你瞧
You see? You see?
你瞧
You see? You see?
乔纳森!
Jonathan!
乔纳森!
Jonathan!
您的咖啡,佛贝斯先生
Your coffee, Mr. Forbes.
你好,乔纳森!
Hello, Jonathan.
出什么事儿啦
What happened to you?
五六个小年轻袭击了我 – 什么 – 放在那就行了,
I was jumped upon by five or six ruffians.
What?
牙齿也松动了都是因为你 她为了你一个劲儿地哭
That’s all right, Lois, just put it down.
By rights, these loose teeth belong to you.
我想止住她 – 她哭了
You made her cry.
I was only trying to stop her. Cry?
哭我没想到一个女人哭起来可以让江河泛滥
Did she cry?
Cry?
I never knew a woman that size had that much water in her.
你见了她没有 – 没有跟她通过话没有 – 没有
Have you seen her, Jonathan? No.
根据心理医生和牙医的建议我放弃了她
Have you talked to her?
No, I’ve decided to give her up
on the advice of my psychiatrist.
你这三天去哪了
Also my dentist.
Where have you been the last three days?
我待在那里写新歌♥来着,
I stayed up there, working on the new songs.
写了些什么 – 这个
What have you got?
这个,还有这个 – 这是什么
This.
And this. And this.
我的脑子不转了我坐在那里,惭愧得很
What, what, what?
Couldn’t come up with a thing.
I just sat there, feeling guilty.
惭愧你会吗
Guilty? You?
你曾经一次引诱了三个姑娘, 还一边作出了你最好的歌♥来
I once saw you work on three sisters at the same time.
And you came up with some of your best songs.
为什么你现在会因为一个女人惭愧 – 我也不知道
All of a sudden, why does one girl make you feel guilty?
I don’t know. I just do.
瞧瞧,你在恋爱了!
Well, what do you know? You’re in love.
大树被锯倒了
The mighty tree has been toppled.
这么多年我一直等着人喊“树倒了”这一天
For years I’ve been waiting to hear them yell “timber” over you.
也许你说得对 – 能不对吗
You could be right.
You’re darn right I’m right.
你爱她,可她不能忍♥受你
You love her and she can’t stand the sight of you.
妙极了!真是太妙了!
That’s wonderful.
我牙的伤疼相比这个算得了什么
That’s what it is, it’s wonderful.
It’s almost makes these loose teeth worthwhile.
什么事 – 莫罗小姐来了
Yeah?
请她进来 – 有没有后门
Miss Morrow is here to see you.
Tell her to come in.
这下有好戏看了!
Is there a back way out of here? Uh-uh.
We’re gonna have some fun around here.
早上好! – 珍
Thank you. Good morning, Jonathan.
这就是我说的那幅画
Jan.
Here’s the painting I was telling you about. Ah…
我们把它挂起来布拉德·艾伦你已经认识了
Well, let’s get on with the hanging, shall we?
I believe you’re acquainted with Brad Allen, the ex-Rex?
过去的莱克斯
I believe you’re acquainted with Brad Allen, the ex-Rex?
过去的莱克斯
桌子四点钟运来 – 好的
The end tables are coming at 4:00, Jonathan. I’ll see you then.
珍!
Jan.
等等,珍!
Jan, wait.
你恨我,我可以理解
Look, I don’t blame you for hating me.
我想求得你的原谅
I’m trying to apologize.
女士
对不起!
Excuse me.
他往哪儿去了 – 不知道,只看到他从那儿出来的
Well, where did he go?
I don’t know, but he came out of there.
又让他溜了 – 您真♥相♥信……
And you let him get away again?
偏见对科学的发展从未起过促进作用
Well, now, surely, Doctor, you don’t believe…
Miss Resnick, a prejudiced viewpoint
never advanced the cause of science.
在这座楼的某处有一个开创新领域的人
Somewhere in this building, there may be a man who has crossed a new frontier.
我怎样才能叫她回心转意 – 没有一点办法
Jonathan, how do I get her back?
多好啊,你受罪,我看热闹 – 一定有办法
You don’t. That’s the beauty of it.
You suffer and I watch.
一定!多么精彩的场面
Got to be a way. There’s got to.
伟人布拉德·艾伦被砍倒,跟我们一起在河里漂流
What a delightful situation.
The great Brad Allen, chopped down to size,
你想要征服一个女人,就先得对她的狗热情 – 她没狗呢
floating down the river with the rest of us logs.
When you want to get on friendly terms with a girl, you’re nice to her dog.
No dog.
那就对她的妈妈热情 – 米尔维奇·威斯肯森
Well, if there’s no dog, then you’re nice to her mother.
关键时刻还得巴结她的女佣人 – 阿尔玛
Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Well, if worse comes to worst, you work on her maid.
你一点门都没有!
Alma? You couldn’t get to first base with her.
阿尔玛!
Alma.
多谢
Thanks a lot.
对不起!我可以问您个问题吗
Uh, uh, excuse me.
可以
May I talk to you?
我的名字叫布拉德·艾伦我…… – 艾伦先生,久闻大名!
Yes.
My name is Brad Allen, and I…
Mr. Allen, of course.
开走吧!
Get lost.
您的声音我什么时候都听得出来 – 您认识我
I’d know that voice of yours anywhere.
“你是我灵感的源头,阿尔玛”
You know me?
You are my inspiration, Alma
是电♥话♥
Oh, the telephone.
我是您最忠实的听众 – 谢谢 – 不用谢
是电♥话♥
Oh, the telephone.
我是您最忠实的听众 – 谢谢 – 不用谢
我是您最忠实的听众 – 谢谢 – 不用谢 是电♥话♥
I’m one of your most devoted listeners.
我是您最忠实的听众 – 谢谢 – 不用谢
我是您最忠实的听众 – 谢谢 – 不用谢
Why, thank you.
我是您最忠实的听众 – 谢谢 – 不用谢
我是您最忠实的听众 – 谢谢 – 不用谢
天有点儿凉我们去哪儿喝点东西好吗
That’s all right.
Oh, well, couldn’t we…
It’s a little chilly out here.
Couldn’t we stop in and have a drink somewhere?
我本来不喝的……
Oh, no, I don’t usually…
也许我可以喝一杯 – 好
Well, I might have one, just to be sociable.
我知道一个环境优雅的酒吧 – 我知道一个更好的
Good. Good.
I know a nice little bar right down the street.
I know a better one.
再来一杯
You ready for another one?
不要了 – 不了
No?
No.
我们把这个同题再从头说一遍
Now, let’s take this problem from the beginning.
您爱上了她,想重新赢得她的爱
You’re in love with her and you want to win her back.
首先您得让她跟您说话
The first thing you gotta do is to get her to talk to you.
对吗 – 对
Right?
这很容易
Right.
Really very simple.
您有一套住♥宅♥她是做室内设计的
Very simple.
You’ve got an apartment. She decorates apartments.
您让她给您设计住♥宅♥的装饰
You hire her to do your place.
两个人一起布置房♥子,就有了机会 – 机会
Two people decorating an apartment, that’s pretty intimate.
她不能不跟您说话!
Intimate. She’s gotta talk to you.
好主意 – 好主意
Clever?
一旦您可以开口,您就等着瓜熟蒂落吧
Clever.
And once you start talking, it’s only a matter of time.
别忘了,
Now, remember, you hire her to decorate your apartment.
让她给您设计室内装饰
别忘了,
Now, remember, you hire her to decorate your apartment.
别忘了,
Now, remember, you hire her to decorate your apartment.
行吗 – 行
Okay? Okay.
满意 – 满意
Happy? Happy.
要点小吃吗
Would you care for a little snack of some kind?
懒虫!喝点这个有好处
Hi, there, slugger. This’ll fix you up.
怎么样 – 我的天!
How do you feel?
Oh, boy.
我喝醉过几次不过这次……
I’ve had hangovers before,
连头发都疼 – 你本来要灌她呀!
but this time even my hair hurts.
And you were gonna get her drunk, huh?
一瓶威士忌还顶的过去,再加那瓶伏特加, 我就被她放倒了
I stayed with her through a bottle of Scotch.
喝点儿这个就好了里面放了很多橄榄油 一瓶威士忌还顶的过去,再加那瓶伏特加, 我就被她放倒了
I lost her halfway through the vodka.
喝点儿这个就好了里面放了很多橄榄油
This’ll fix you up. It’s got a lot of olive oil in it.
她在外♥交♥部♥可能大有用场
The State Department could use her.
莫斯科的酒会上她一定百战百胜
What a party girl she’d make in Moscow.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!