And then you sell it after.
好吗? -我可以帮你把车卖♥♥了
Yeah? -I can help you sell it.
会需要几个月时间 不过…
It’ll take a couple of months, but…
不行 我现在就要钱 我现在手头很紧
No, I need it now. I’m sort of underwater now.
我爱莫能助啊
My hands are tied.
一旦车离开了车行 我就帮不上忙了
As soon as that car goes out, I can’t do anything.
可我连六个月都没开到 基本是新的
But I haven’t driven it for six months. It’s just sort of the same car.
我理解… -克里斯 我需要这钱
I get it… -Chris, I need it.
我的老板绝对…好吧
My boss totally– Okay.
我现在就要 哥们
I need you to do it now, man.
好吧 -对不起
All right. -Sorry.
有个办…我有个办法 如果车…
Well, there is– I could make it if it–
那车危险吗?
Is the car dangerous?
那车…它…有毛病吗?
Is there– Is it– Is there a problem–
如果车对车主造成危险… -那你就可以退给我
If the car’s dangerous– -Then I can take it back.
这要怎么证明呢?
How do we make that happen?
如果出了车祸 我就能想出办法安排退货
If there was an accident, I can figure out a way to make it work.
就这么办吧 -好
Let’s do that. -Okay.
在找关于催芽的书?
Looking for something about sprouting?
我有另一本书 比这本好
I’ve got a better book than that.
试试这本
Try this.
不 这本 对 -这本
No, this one. Yeah.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. -You’re welcome.
你好
Hi.
我们得谈谈妈妈的情况
We’ve gotta talk about Mom’s condition.
她在三个月里衰老了五岁 她差点把房♥子烧了
She’s aged five years in three months. She almost burned the house down.
是我的错吗?
Is it my fault?
她打电♥话♥想告诉你
It doesn’t help that you don’t answer the phone
房♥子着火了 可你没接
when she calls to say the house is on fire.
于是她就派你来找我 对吗?
So she sent you to meet me, right?
我不知道你们为什么要通过我来传话
I don’t know why you guys do this through me.
每次她打电♥话♥来 我都在开会…
Every time she calls, I’m in a meeting–
我还以为你辞职了 -什么?
I thought you quit. -What?
克里斯说你辞职了 -我没跟克里斯说过话
Chris said you quit. -I haven’t spoken to Chris.
肖恩退车的时候跟他聊过
Sean spoke to Chris when he returned the car.
什么?
What?
这是你的 还有…
This is yours. And…
这不是我的 -是在车里的
That’s not mine. -It was in the car.
还有一卷相片胶卷
Also found a roll of film.
我把它送去冲了
I got these printed for you. -Oh.
我得走了 有工作要处理 再见
I’ve gotta go. I got a work thing. Bye.
我爱你 -我也爱你
I love you. -Love you.
要知道 换了是我就不会担心
You know, I wouldn’t worry about it.
大家都希望这个女人去死 就她所犯的错来看
People wanna kill this woman. With the mistake she’s made,
该案胜算在握 她会被判两到八年监禁
the case is practically won with two to eight years imprisonment.
没有在婴儿垂死时及时呼叫救护车
The gross negligence on not calling an ambulance in time to a dying baby
这一严重疏忽就足以让她去坐牢
should be enough to put her away.

All right.
作为你的刑事律师 有了你的证词
And as your criminal lawyer, with your testimony,
这个官司我们赢定了
we have this case in the bag.
如果你们还决定对她提起民事诉讼
If you guys decide to slap her with a civil case as well,
我可以找一个我信得过的人来处理
I can get someone to handle that, someone that I trust.
我觉得两起官司都打赢的可能性很大
I feel like you got a good shot at winning both.
你们可以获得几百万美金的赔偿
And you could win millions.
你知道这座桥吗?
You know about this bridge?
你墙上挂的这座桥
This bridge you got on the wall.
不知道 -这座桥背后有一个重大事件
No. -There’s a big story behind this bridge.
上世纪40年代的时候 这座桥彻底解体了
In the ’40s, this thing just disintegrates into the floor.
这是件大事 这可是全美第三大桥
It’s a big deal. It’s the third biggest bridge in the US.
金门大桥、乔治华盛顿大桥 第三就是塔科马大桥
You got the Golden Gate, George Washington and then you got the Tacoma.
上世纪40年代时 桥坍塌了 他们不明白怎么回事
In the ’40s, things collapse and they can’t figure it out
于是就去找了专家来
and they bring in these experts.
有数学家、科学家 可没人能弄明白
Mathematicians, scientists, nobody could figure it out.
他们查看了地基、悬索 没查出问题
Took a look at foundations, suspension wire, nothing.
一切都很正常
Everything checks out.
最后 有一位科学家提出 是因为“共振”
Then finally, one of these scientists says “resonance.”
什么?
What?
共振 知道什么是共振吗? -不知道
Resonance. You know what that is? –
共振就是…
No. -Resonance is, um…
每样固体都有自己的振动频率
You know, every solid object has its own vibration.
若外界的频率与其本身的频率相匹配 就会产生共振
When the outer one matches the inner one, you get resonance.
有时候 这种共振强大到 可以使整个桥梁垮塌
Sometimes, resonance can be so powerful, it can bring a whole bridge down.
这种情况经常发生吗? -不会 就像…
Does it happen often? -No, like, um…
就像游乐场的秋千会自己荡起来?
Like when swings move by themselves at the playground?
那就是共振 谢谢
That’s resonance. Thank you.
谢谢你所做的一切
For everything.
乐意效劳 -嗯
Here to help. -Yeah.
♪ Talk about the ways to go ♪
♪ All the things we dream about ♪
♪ In the night and every day ♪
♪ All the plans we have to make ♪
♪ In the night, in the night ♪
♪ I think you read my mind ♪
♪ You read my mind but did you know ♪
♪ I think you read my mind ♪
♪ We must have made a new record ♪
♪ I think you read my mind ♪
♪ That’s what we said ♪ ♪ I think you read my mind ♪
♪ Gave it all we could We always knew we would ♪
♪ We went Down, down, down, down, down ♪
♪ Down, down, down into trouble ♪
♪ We went down, down, down, down, down ♪
♪ Down, down, down into trouble ♪
我该走了
I should go.
好 我去叫辆出租车
Yeah, I’ll call us a cab.
我现在就去叫 -不 我得走了 对不起
I’ll call us a cab right now. -No, I need to go. I’m sorry.
可恶 臭狗屎
Shit. Piece of shit.
嗨 能带我去克莱斯提街吗? 就现在 谢谢
Hi, can I go to Christie Street, please? Now. Like, right now. Thank you.
她的罪名会成立吗?
五项“过失罪”
两项“渎职罪”
一项“过失杀人罪”
伊娃伍德沃德的刑事案件升温中
派对开心吗?
You have a good party?
开心 -是吗?
Yeah, it was. -Yeah?
你去哪儿了?
Where were you?
你在打钻? -是的
You’ve been drilling? -Yeah.
我跟罗伯特谈过 他已经三个星期没见过你了
I talked to Robert and he hasn’t seen you in three weeks.
你在钻什么?
So, drilling what?
你没必要骗我
You don’t have to lie to me.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
你是个该死的骗子
You’re a fucking liar.
臭贱♥人♥
Fucking bitch. –
你是个臭贱♥人♥ 你是个骗子
You’re a fucking bitch, and you’re a liar.
你是个不要脸的骗子 该死的小丑
You’re a cheap-ass liar. You’re a fucking clown.
你是个小丑 小丑兼骗子 贱♥人♥
You’re a clown. You’re a clown and you’re a liar, bitch.
2月5日
嘿! -不好意思
Hey! -Sorry.
怎么回事 克里斯? -很抱歉
What the fuck, Chris? -Sorry about that.
要进我妈家让你很激动吗?
Just, like, excited to get into my mom’s house?
这是我的堂妹吗?
Is that my cousin?
不会吧
Oh, no way.
你好 -你好
Hi. -Hey.
你怎么会在这里? -好久不见了
What are you doing here? -It’s like a million years.
嗨 是呀 -真没想到
Hey. Yeah. -Incredible.
你妈妈让我来的…进来吧
Your mom asked me to– Come on in.
她在厨房♥里 -好的
Uh, she’s in the kitchen. -All right.
你好 哇 太好了 是鸭子
Hello. Oh, wow, yes. Duck.
是呀 -看上去很好吃
Yeah. -Looks amazing.
想要我来浇卤汁吗?
Wow! Uh, you want me to baste?
你擅长吗? -我会浇
Oh, are you good at basting? -Yeah, I can baste.
给 谢谢 -谢谢 我用这个
Here. Thank you. -Thanks. I’ll use this one.
要帮忙准备色拉吗?
Need help with the salad at all?
那就太好了
Yeah, that would be great.
做色拉 不是吃 只是做 -好的 不过菜很新鲜
Make your salad. Don’t eat it. Make it. -Okay. It’s fresh, though.
是很新鲜
Yes, it is fresh.
这个要切吗? 切厚点还是薄点?有要求吗?
You chop these? Thick? Thin? Any preference?
别太厚 -好的
Uh, not too thick. -Okay.
但也别太薄
But not too thin.
你好 亲爱的
Hi, honey. –
你好吗? -很好 玛莎呢?
How you doing? -Good. Where’s Martha?
她一会儿就来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!