When?
很快
Soon.
你最好抓紧
Well, you better.
下个街口让我下车 剩下的路我想走回去
Let me out at the next corner. I wanna walk the rest of the way.
你不想让我送你到家门口?
You don’t want me to take you to the door?
不 我想呼吸点新鲜空气
No, I feel like I need a little air.
助产士面临五年监禁
医疗机构大力呼吁 取消助产士这一行业

Hi.

Hey.
你在抽烟?
Are you smoking?
抱歉
Sorry.
今天过得好吗? -好
Good day? -Yeah.
你呢? -嗯 挺好
You? -Yeah, it was good.
玛莎 我们应该谈谈打民事官司的事
We should talk about a civil case, Martha.
我们得给这事做个了结
We gotta finish this.
我曾去阴间走过一遭 黑暗 阴冷
You know, I’ve come back from death before. Dark, cold.
非常黑暗 非常阴冷
Really dark, really cold.
现在 她在那黑暗阴冷的地方
And now she’s in the dark and the cold and I can’t do anything about it.
而我却无能为力 我束手无策
My hands are sort of tied here.
求你了 玛莎
Please, Martha.
我不是你母亲
I’m not your mother.
我是你的伴侣 好吗?我们是团队
I’m your partner, yeah? It’s a team thing.
我们能谈谈吗 玛莎 求你了?
Can we please talk, Martha?
玛莎…
Martha?
请你出来
Please come out.
我想她
I miss her.
我很想她 求你了 玛莎
I miss her. Please, Martha.
对不起 我只是要你答应我 你不会…
I’m sorry. I just need you to promise me you won’t…
不能把她送去任何地方
You can’t send her anywhere.
求你了
Please.
答应我
Promise me.
我答应
I promise.
肖恩说你可能会在这里
Sean told me I might find you here.
他担心得都失常了
He’s beside himself.
你们俩现在成了好朋友了?
You two best friends now?
有些事情上我俩有共识
Well, there are things we agree on.
他在这点上有选择吗?
Does he have a choice in that?
玛莎 等一下 玛莎 求你了
Martha, wait a minute. Martha, please.
我不是想要改变你的想法 我知道自己做不到
I’m not trying to change your mind. I know I can’t do that.
你已经决定要把孩子的尸体 捐给医学研究 这我理解
I understand that you made up your mind to give your baby for medical research.
我只是求你 等他们研究完了…
The only thing I’m asking of you is that when it’s all over…
把孩子要回来 这样我们好安葬她
that we get her back so we can bury her.
仅此而已 这是正确的做法 亲爱的
That’s all. That’s the right thing to do, honey.
因为这是你说的?对
Because you say it is? Yeah.
你真的希望自己的宝宝像牲口一样
Do you really wanna put your little baby’s body on a mass grave
被埋在集体墓地里吗?
like an animal?
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
你觉得这很好笑吗?
That’s funny to you?
是的 这一套太卑劣了
Yeah. So cheap.
玛莎
Martha. -Mm-hmm.
劳你久等了
Thank you for waiting.

Okay.
给 在这里签字
There you go. Sign here.

Yep.
这里也要签一个
And a signature here as well.
最下面还有一个要签字的地方
There’s one more at the bottom as well.
12月21日
你好 我找苏珊魏斯
Hello. Looking for Suzanne Weiss.
直走到底 左手边就是 -谢谢
Yes, go straight down to your left. Thank you.
这人是谁? -你约了他5点半见面的
And who’s this? -Your 5:30.
嘿 你好 -你好
Oh. Hey.-Hi. Hey. -Hi.
我叫肖恩
I’m Sean.
对 姓卡森 对吗? -对 姓卡森 你是伊莉莎白
Yeah, Carson, right? -Carson, yeah. Elizabeth.

Uh-huh. -Yeah.
想进来吗?
Uh, you wanna come in?
好的 -好
Yeah. -Okay.
我现在来得是时候吗?
Am I catching you at a good time? -Huh?
我忘了文件了 我去拿一下 马上回来
Oh. I forgot my paperwork. I’ll be right back.
嗯 要知道 我们是亲戚 -对 我想是的
Yeah, you know, we’re related. -Yeah, I guess we are.
很奇怪
Strange.
为什么想要抹灭我孩子的影子?
Why are you trying to disappear my kid?
我们不需要这间屋子了 所以…
We don’t need this room, so…
因为我们没有孩子
Because we don’t have a kid.
你为什么对我这么冷淡? -冷淡?
Why are you being so cold to me? -Cold?
是的
Yeah.
我冷淡?
I’m cold?
你很冷淡 -好吧
You’re cold. -Right.
这个嘛…
Well…
是你先跟我妈联手 在我背后捣鬼的 所以…
you’re the one teaming up with my mother behind my back, so…
你能别动那个吗?
Can you please leave that alone?
玛莎 我想把这个放回去
Martha, I wanna put it back up. -Mm-hmm.
能把照片给我吗?
Can you give me the picture?
住手
Stop it.
该死
Fuck.
你的手没事吧?
How’s your hand?
你不想吃这个苹果了?
You don’t want this apple?
这苹果都变色了
It’s brown.
没错 我不想吃了 -好吧
Yeah, I don’t want it. -Okay.
你在想什么呢?
What are you thinking about?
我想知道你在想什么
Penny for your thoughts.
我只是在想我的手
I’m just thinking about my hand.
手怎么样? -挺好
How is it? -Fine.
我在想着去西雅图待一阵子
Yeah, I’m thinking about going to Seattle for a little while.
西雅图? -对
Seattle? -Yeah.
类似自驾游 你可以跟我一起去 我们可以…
Like a road trip. You could come with me. We could–
我们可以一起自驾旅游
We could road trip. -Mm.
我们可以在哪里弄辆便宜的… 小点的二手车
We could get a cheap little– a little beater on some land,
我在那里有朋友 可以帮我装饰
and I got friends out there that’d help me renovate.
这会对我们有好处 玛莎
It’d be good for us, Martha.
会对我们有好处 换个环境 对你我都有好处
It’d be so good for us. Good for you, good for me, good change of scenery.
我的意思是…
I mean…
来吧 我们去吧
Come on, let’s go.
我觉得我们应该去
I think we should go.
我想你
I miss you.
摸我 -得了!
Touch me. -Come on!
摸我 -肖恩
Touch me. -Sean. Ow!
我想你
I miss you.
没事的
It’s okay.
摸我
Touch me.
摸我
Touch me. Touch me.
别这样!
Okay…
把这个脱了
Take this off.
夹扣在后面
The clip at the back.
肖恩!别这样扯 就…
Sean! Don’t rip it like that. Just…
把它脱了 -你会…
Take it off. -You’re gonna…
肖恩 能让我先把它…
Sean. Would you just let me take them…
让我把它脱了!
Let me take them off!
过来 -拜托!
Come here. -Come on!
别这样!
Stop it!
听我说
Listen to me.
等我一下 让我把这个脱了
I’ll take them off if you just give me a second.
见鬼!
Fuck, man!
好了 对不起 让我…等等
Here. Sorry. Let me just… One second.
算了 我现在不想要了
Fuck it. I don’t want to now.
1月13日
嗨 克里斯 嘿 哥们
Hey, Chris. Hey, man. Um…
哦 哥们 我很为你难过
Oh, man, I’m so sorry.
嗯 没事…不 等一下…
Yeah, it’s all right… No, wait…
我真的不知道 我都不能想象会…
I literally have no idea. I can’t even imagine what’s–
是呀 嘿 我需要你…
Yeah. Hey, I need you to–
我需要你把那辆车换了 先把那辆车的钱给我
I need you to switch the car out for me. And give me the money for the car.
回头你再把它卖♥♥了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!