好的
Yeah.

Okay.
好了 -用力生
Okay. -Bear down.
很好…
Good. Good, good, good… –
好的…
Okay. Okay, okay…
她出来了吗?她在哪儿?
Is she here? Where is she? Where is she?
好 我们来看看
Okay, let’s see.
你先休息一下
Now you just rest there a little bit.
心率没有恢复到期望值
Heart rate’s not coming all the way back up like we need it to.
这话什么意思?
What do you mean?
我得要…
I’m just gonna…
等一下 等等 -宝贝 别 你要去哪儿?
Hold on a second. Wait. -Baby, no. Where are you going?
心跳频率没有恢复?
The heart rate’s not coming up?
没事的 已经连续两次了 宫缩之后
It’s fine. We’ve had two consecutive contractions
宝宝的心率没有恢复到我希望的值
where the heartbeat hasn’t come all the way back up to where I want.
但还没有低于正常的范围
But it’s not outside the realm of normal.
正常的范围是多少? -就…
What is the realm of normal? -Just…
我会关注下面几次宫缩 -好
I’m gonna watch over the next few. -Okay.
如果还是这样的话 我们可能得打电♥话♥求助
If it continues like this, we might have to call in backup.
我们可能得将她转移
We might have to transfer.
送去医院吗? -对
To the hospital? -To the hospital.
但是我在观察 好吗? 你可以进去陪着她了
But I’m watching, okay? You can go back in there with her.
我马上就进去 -没什么问题吧?
I’ll be right there. -We’re okay, though?
没问题 情况挺好 去吧
Yeah. We’re good. Go on.
宝贝?听我说 -我妈妈呢?
Baby? Listen to me. -Where’s my mother?
听我说 -怎么了?
Listen to me. -Yeah, what?
你的表现很好
You’re doing great.
你很用力 表现很棒 你已经努力了一段时间了
You’re pushing great. You’re doing a lot. You’ve been pushing for a while.
我们已经努力自己生了 现在去医院不能算失败
We’ve come a long way. It’s not a failure if we go to the hospital.
不要 给我拿把椅子来 我不要去医院
No, get me the chair. I’m not going to the hospital.
如果她说… -你无权做主
If she says– -You can’t decide.
玛莎?嘿 玛莎 -我要在这里生
Martha? Hey, Martha. -I’m gonna do it here.
她要出来了 再给我点时间 -听着
She’s coming out. Just give me a second. -Listen. Listen.
你现在就得把孩子生出来
You need to get this baby out now.
就在这次宫缩时 你得拼尽全力生 好吗?
On this contraction. So you push with everything you’ve got, okay?
这就对了 好
There you go. Okay.
好 加油 我能看到她的头了
Okay. Come on, I can see her head. I can see her head.
好 继续用力 用力生
Okay. Keep pushing. Push, push, push.
用力!
Push!
用力啊 玛莎
Push, Martha.
等一下 拜托 过来 -好
Wait. Please. Come. -Okay.
好 我们来看看进展如何
Okay. Let’s just see how we’re doing.
加油
Come on.
好吧 你得打急救电♥话♥了
Okay, you need to call them. Call 911.
告诉他们我们正在家分娩 但是婴儿出现窘迫
Tell them we have a home delivery and the baby’s in distress.
好 -你什么意思?
Okay. -What do you mean?
玛莎 我们现在就得把孩子生出来 -手♥机♥去哪儿了?
Martha, we need to get this baby out now. Where’s the phone at?
好吗?现在就得生出来 你马上起来
Okay? We’re gonna do it right now. You get up now.
你好 这里是福莫萨街423号♥
Hi, I’m at 423 Formosa.
请派一辆救护车过来 我们正在家分娩
I need somebody to send an ambulance to a house for a home birth.
我们正在家分娩 进行到一半 地址是福莫萨街423号♥
I’m in the middle of a home birth. I’m at 423 Formosa.
对 是的 谢谢
Yes, please. Thank you.
好 -我在努力呢!
Okay. -I’m trying!
我们现在就得把宝宝出来 深吸一口气 然后用力生
We’re gonna push this baby out right now. Take a deep breath and push.
用力啊 宝贝 -用力
Push, baby. -Push.
用力!
Push!
再深吸一口气 继续用力!
Take another breath and keep pushing!
加油!
Come on! Come on, come on.
用力 玛莎! -用力啊!
Push, Martha! -Push!
嘿 不能休息! 吸一口气 用力 把宝宝生出来
Hey, no relaxing! Take a breath. Push. Push this baby out.
好 -马上用力!
Okay. -Do it now!
加油!
Come on!
加油!
Come on!
加油 继续用力!好
Come on, keep pushing! Okay.
这就对了!
There we go!
好了 她出来了!
Okay, here she comes! Here she comes! Here she comes!
来吧 宝宝!
Come on, baby!
出来!太好了
Come on! Yeah.
好了!
Okay! Okay, okay.
嗨!
Hi!
好姑娘 来吧 你好吗?
Good girl. Come on. How’re you doing?
来吧 让我们听听你的哭声
Come on. Let’s hear you.
她真安静 我的天啊
She’s so quiet. Oh, my God.
你们等一下 等等!
Hold on, you guys. Wait! Wait. –
等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
好了 嘿!
Okay. Hey!
好了 她听上去很健康 是的 非常健康
Okay, she sounds good. She does. She sounds really good.
肤色也正常
And the color’s good.
嘿!你好 亲爱的 想见见妈妈吗?
Hey! Hi, darling, you’re gonna go see your mama?
她真完美
She’s so perfect. –
好了!
Okay!
嗨 亲爱的!
Hi, sweetie!
哦 我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. –
你的眼睛真漂亮
Your eyes are so pretty.
你好 宝宝
Hi, baby.
我知道
I know.
我只是给她盖点东西
I’m just gonna cover her up a bit.
嗨 小美人
Hi, beautiful.
你做到了 -她很完美
You did it. -She’s perfect.
看看她!
Oh, look it! Oh, look it!
她是个美人 -哦 我的天
She’s a beauty. -Oh, my God.
没事了 亲爱的
It’s all right, sweetie.
她真安静
She’s so calm.
你是我见过的最美的小家伙了
You’re the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.
你是全世界最美的小家伙
You’re the most beautiful thing in the world.
嗨!
Hi!
你好 乖女儿
Hello. My daughter.
得把她给我 她在发青
I need to take her. She’s blue.
什么? -什么?
What?
快 -你什么意思?
Come on. -What do you mean?
呼吸 宝宝
Come on, baby. Come on, baby.
不要!
No!
呼吸
Come on.
呼吸啊 宝宝 -你什么意思?
Come on, baby. -What do you mean?
快呼吸
Come on.
好 呼吸啊 宝宝
Okay. Come on, baby. Come on. –
让他们进来 马上让他们进来
Get them in here. Get them in here right now.
呼吸啊 宝宝!
Come on, baby! –
来啊 呼吸啊!快
Come on, breathe! Come on.
快呼吸啊 小丫头
Come on, little girl.
我们在这里!
We’re here!
这里!
Here!
停车!嘿!
Stop! Hey!
快!
Come on!
10月9日
你好 不好意思 这是我的办公桌
Hi, I’m sorry. This is my desk.
我有那么可怕吗?
Am I that scary?
不 一点不可怕
No, no, not at all.
我只是…在…
I just… Just was, uh…
我休完假了 如果你不介意的话…
It’s just my time off has run out. So, if you don’t mind.
好 我的天 对 我马上就走
Okay. Oh, God. Gee, yeah. Leaving right now.
别担心 -谢谢
Don’t worry about it. -Thank you.
占了你的桌子 我真的很抱歉
I’m really sorry about that.
拿好东西我就走
Just grab my stuff.
真的很抱歉
Really sorry again about that.
我们已经不再花时间去做事情了
We don’t take the time to do things anymore.
我们已经不再花时间进餐、享受生活
We don’t take the time to eat, to appreciate life.
我有个规矩 吃饭时身边不能有智能手♥机♥
I have a rule that there are no smartphones near me when I eat.
玛莎 是你吗?
Martha, is that you?
你认不出我了?我是你妈妈的朋友
Don’t you recognize me? I’m a friend of your mom’s.
哦 对 -我们是桥牌的牌友

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!