你的表现很棒
You’re doing great.
好 -对
Okay. -Yeah.
绝对很棒
Totally great.

Hey.

Hi. -Hmm?
我觉得相当恶心 -是呀
I feel super sick. -Yeah.
哦 好痛…
Ow, ow. Oh… No, no, no…
好 听着…
Okay, listen…
深呼吸就行 -等一下…
Just breathe. -Wait, wait, wait…

Okay.
我的妈呀!疼死了!
Oh, my God! Fuck!
是很疼
Yeah.
天啊! -真的进入分娩阶段了
Oh, God! -It’s really happening now.
是的 -这太疼了
Yeah. -This is so bad.
听着 -这太可怕了
Listen. -This is awful.
嘿 玛莎 你想不想泡在水里?
Hey, Martha. How do you think it would feel to be in water?
我觉得得让她泡个盆浴 -我的妈呀!
I think we need to get her in the bath. -What the fuck!
你去放水? -好的
Run a bath? -Yeah.
我来陪她一会儿 -宝贝 你想泡个盆浴吗?
And I’ll just stay for a sec. -Baby, you want a bath?
这太疼了 疼死了
This is awful. This is so terrible.
想泡个盆浴吗? -好吧 随便吧 好的
Wanna take a bath? -Yes, whatever. Yes.
好 -天啊 我可能要吐了
Okay. -Oh, God. I’m gonna be sick.
好了
Okay.
好吧 你疼得神志不清了
Okay! You’re too out of it.
我做不到
I can’t do this.
伊娃 芭芭拉在哪里?
Eva, where’s Barbara?
不 你能做到的
Yeah, you can.
你人很好 但我做不到
You’re nice, but I can’t do this.
你已经在生了 -我的天啊 怎么这么疼?
You’re already doing it. -Oh, my God. What the fuck?
我做不到 -嘿 你正在做呢
I can’t do it. -Hey, you’re doing it.
我们现在要站起来了
We’re gonna get up now.
我们要站起来 然后去浴室
We’re gonna get up and we’re gonna go into the bathroom.
来吧
Come on. Come on.
来吧…
Come on, come on, come on… –
这就对了
There you go.
我做不到 -好了
I can’t. -Okay.
把你的手放在这里 我们要扶你起来了
Put your hands on here. We’re gonna get you up.
只需要走几步 进浴室就行 -一、二、三
Just have a little walk into the bath. -One, two, three.
好了 -好
There we go. -Okay.
我做不到 -好
I can’t do this. -Okay.
我的屁♥股♥露出来了吗? -只管靠着我就行 宝贝
Is my ass out? -Just drop your weight, baby.
好 -她很刻薄
Okay. -She’s mean.
不 你自己能走 来吧 你能走的
No, you can walk. Come on. You can walk.
走吧 -真抱歉 这太丢人了
Let’s go. -I’m sorry. It’s embarrassing.
你自己能走的
You can walk.
这就对了 -你以前生过孩子吗?
There you go. -Did you ever do this before?
我生过
I’ve done this before.
我的天 -你有几个孩子?
Oh, God. -How many kids do you have?
我有个女儿 -我要吐了
I have a little girl. -I’m gonna be sick.
小女孩? -是小女孩 我有个女儿
Little girl? -I have a girl. I have a daughter.
嘿 -天啊 真疼啊
Hey. -God, this hurts.
你把垃圾扔出去了吗? 因为我闻到了很奇怪的气味
Have you taken the trash out? ‘Cause I can smell something really strange.
我会去扔的 我们先把你送去浴室 好吗?
I’ll take it out. Let’s just get you in the bathroom, yeah?
过来 -好
Come here. -Okay.
好了 你们俩去浴室
Okay. You guys go on and get in the bath.
我去准备一下卧室 好吗?
I’m gonna set up in the bedroom, okay?

Okay.
会没事的
It’s gonna be all right.
你们还好吗? -我们挺好
How you doing? -We’re good.
挺好?好 -是的
Good? Okay. -Yeah. .
宝贝 抬一下手臂
Babe, lift your arms
什么?我在尽力呢
What? I’m trying.
好了
There we go.
这太糟糕了
Oh, this is super awful.
这感觉太强烈了 我都能闻到自己的气味 天啊!
This is really intense. I can smell myself. Oh, God!
水温合适吗? -快出来 宝宝
The water’s good? -Come on, baby.
求你了 为什么她就不能现在出来呢?
Please. Why can’t she come out right now?
握着我的手
Hold my hand.
这样好受多了 -对吧?
This is better. -Right?
能放点音乐吗? -放音乐?
Can you get some music? -Music?
还有 把灯关了吧 -好的
And also maybe just shut the lights off. Yeah.
我爱你 -能吻我一下吗?
I love you. -Can you give me a kiss?
我爱你!
I love you!
我也爱你 你还好吗? -嗯 去放音乐
I love you. Are you okay? -Yeah. Get the music.
好的
Okay.
深呼吸 宝贝
Breathe, baby.
我在呼吸呢
I’m breathing.

Okay.
这太疼了
This is so bad.
我觉得我要拉在自己身上了
I think I’m gonna shit myself.
嘿 这呻♥吟♥有点意思
Hey, that’s an interesting noise.
别动 -好
Hold still. -Yeah.
天啊!
God!
这呻♥吟♥听上去像是在用力 你有想生的感觉吗?
It’s like a pushing kinda noise. Are you feeling like you wanna push?
我要生了 -好 那你先从浴盆里出来
I need to push. -Okay. Let’s get you out of the bath.

Okay.
那是血吗? -好了 来吧
Is that blood there? -Okay, come on.
没事的 只是一点点血 完全没问题
It’s okay. It’s just a little bit. It’s totally okay.
好了 来吧 我们去卧室
Here we go. Come on. Let’s go into the bedroom.
现在就用力还是…
Push now, or…
别 你现在还不能用力 等一下 我需要稍微…
Nope, you can’t push now. You just wait. I need to do a little bit…
在你用力之前 我得看一下你开了几指 好吗?
I need to check your dilation before you push, okay?
只需…
Just…

Yeah. Yeah.
抬起来 这就对了
Lift up. There you go.

Ow, ow. -Ooh, okay.
我太胖了
Too fat.
好了
Okay.
好了 玛莎? -什么事?
Okay, Martha? -Yeah?
我要检查一下你的子♥宫♥颈 看看你开了几指 好吗?
I’m just gonna check your cervix and see where you’re at, okay?
我知道 对不起 我摸到宝宝的头了
I know, I know. Sorry, babe. I feel the baby’s head.
真的?她要出来了! -我没摸到子♥宫♥颈
You do? She’s coming! -I don’t feel any cervix.
加油 宝宝
Come on, baby.
我想你的宫口已经全开了
I think you’re fully dilated.
我觉得你的宫口已经开了 -你说得容易 混♥蛋♥
I think you’re wide open. -Easy for you, motherfucker.
嘿 玛莎 -怎么?
Hey, Martha. -Yeah?
现在 如果你想的话 可以用力了
Now, if you feel like it, you can push.
你有感觉的时候 就可以用力了 好吗?
When it comes, you can push, okay?
稍等一下
Just give me two secs.
哦 我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
对 嘿
Yeah. Yeah? Hey.
好姑娘
Attagirl.
好姑娘
Attagirl. Attagirl.
很不错 好
Oh, it’s so good. Okay.
好! -不错
Good! -Good. Good.

Okay, okay.
好姑娘 很不错
Attagirl. That’s great.
就是这样 你简直就是专家嘛
Just like that. You’re a pro!
表现得很不错
Doing so great.
我要听下孩子的心率 看看她对分娩过程的…
I’m just gonna have a quick listen and see how the baby’s tolerating…
反应如何 好吗?
the labor, okay?
对 休息一下 亲爱的
Yeah. Just rest, honey.
休息一下 亲爱的 -我只想…
Rest, honey. -I just wanna…
好了 玛莎 我要把你的身体侧过来 好吗?
Okay, you know, Martha, I’m gonna move you onto your side, okay?
因为我觉得宝宝不太喜欢你这个体♥位♥
‘Cause I don’t think the baby likes this position.
对 就往这边侧 -让她侧过来?
Yeah, just this way, I think. -Move her on her side?
来吧 -好
Come on. -Yeah.
哦 老天!又要…开始了! -下一次用力时 采用这个体♥位♥
Oh, God! It’s– It’s coming! -So, you do the next one from here.

Okay.
好 好姑娘 对着我用力
Yeah. Attagirl. You push right into me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!