什么音乐? -西洋《兰花草》
What is it? -Brock and roll.
才不是呢 -就是
No, it’s not. -Yes, it fucking is.
那跟西兰花搭不上边 -西兰花想喝酒时会去哪儿?
That doesn’t go with broccoli at all. -Where does broccoli go get a drink?
去哪儿? -色拉吧呀
Where? -At the salad bar.
不是吧 姐们 拜托
Come on, G. Come on!
你的笑话真差劲
You’re so pathetic.

Aw, wow.
这是什么? -没事的
What’s that? -Okay, okay, okay.
这是我的羊水吗?
Is that my water?
哦 我的天 -没事的
Oh, my God. -It’s okay.
羊水破了意味着什么?
What does that mean?
她在哪儿呢?
Where is she?
好了 -该死
Here we go. -Shit.
来把内♥裤♥脱了
Let’s get you out.
这也湿了吗? -没 这个没湿
Are these wet too? -No, that’s fine.
好 -你能再给她打个电♥话♥吗?
Okay. -Can you call her again?
因为这… -我会的
Because this is– -I will.
现在真的开始疼了 哦 老天
This is actually hurting now. Oh, God.
哦 天啊 真疼
Oh, God. Fuck.
别这样看着我
Don’t look at me like that.
要不到这边来吧?
Why don’t you come over here?
过来 宝贝 -我的天啊
Come here, baby. -Oh, God.
过来
Come here.
我不要坐在这球上
Not on that ball.
你不想坐在这球上? 他们给我们这个球就是派这用处的
You don’t wanna sit on the ball? That’s what they gave it to us for.
要不你舒展一下? -鬼才舒展呢
Why don’t you do the stretch thing? -Screw the stretch thing.
当心 -见鬼 我真的不想坐上面
Careful. -Fuck. I don’t really wanna do this.
为什么我觉得这么恶心呢?
Why do I feel so sick?
想这样吗?
Wanna do it this way?
这算什么姿势?
What is the move? -Hmm?
哦 天啊 抱歉
Oh, God. Sorry.
这感觉很奇怪
This feels weird.
我得…我觉得很恶心
I need to– Ugh, I feel so nauseous.
能帮我揉一下背吗?
Can you rub my back? -Mm-hmm.
谢谢
Thank you. -Mm-hmm.
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
我可能要吐了
I might throw up.
可你都没吃东西 能吐出什么来?
You didn’t eat enough. What are you gonna throw up?
我不知道 不好意思
I don’t know. Sorry.
你看上去很帅 -谢谢
You look very handsome. -Thank you.
而且也很害怕
You also look super scared.
我没害怕
I’m not.
真的? -真的
Really? -Really.
你吓坏了吧? -一点没有
You freaking out? -Not at all.
你的眼神看上去非常…
Your eyes look super, like
担心
anxious.
我没有 -那吻我一下
I’m not. -Give me a kiss, then.
你想要我吻你?
You want kisses?
别吻太多
Not too much.
她来了
That’s her.
看看她来得多快 看她过来的速度多快
Look how quick that was. Look how fast that happened.
嘿 -嗨
Hey. -Hi.
现在宫缩间隔是六分钟 而且她的羊水刚刚破了
We’re six minutes between contractions and her water just broke.

Oh, wow.
这很好 你好吗? -我还不错 你好吗?
That’s great. How you doing? -I’m doing all right. How are you?
很好 对 你跟芭芭拉谈过了? -是的
Good. Yeah. You talk to Barbara? -Yes.
好 很好 你感觉怎样? -我挺好
Okay, great. How are you doing? -I’m good.
想喝点水吗? -不用了
You want some water? -No, I’m good.
芭芭拉来了吗?她会来吗? -你想喝点水吗?
Is Barbara here? Is she coming? -You want water?
你好 玛莎 -你好
Hi. Hi, Martha. -Hi. Hi.
不好意思 我感到恶心极了 能给我拿点水来吗?
Sorry, I just feel super sick. Can you get me some water?
好的 -谢谢 我很需要
Okay. -Thanks. I need it.
进展如何?
How’s it going?
还行 只是刚才那两次非常强烈
It’s fine. It’s just the last two have been really intense.
我知道… -两次连得很紧
I know– -Closer together.
没错 我很想吐
They are. Super nauseous.
这… -我并没怎么…
That’s… -I haven’t really…
你吐了吗? -没有 她之前没吃过东西
Have you been throwing up? -No, she didn’t eat anything.
好 要知道…
Okay. You know… –
其实这情况非常正常 这其实是好迹象
That’s pretty normal, actually. It’s actually kind of a good sign.
是吗? -说明分娩在进行
Is it? -Means it’s moving along.
我出了很多汗 你能抱着我吗?
I’m really sweaty. Can you hold me?
嘿 我知道你在等的是芭芭拉
Hey. I know you were expecting Barbara,
我知道情况有变时 感觉会很不适应
and I know it’s always a bit weird when things change,
但是能来这里我很高兴 好吗?
but I’m so happy to be here, okay?
我会陪着你 -又开始了
I’m gonna stay with you. -Another one’s coming.
哦 老天
Oh, God.

Okay. Okay.
我是只需保持呼吸呢 还是…
Do I just breathe or what do…
记得这个吗? -记得
Remember this? -Yeah.
好 对
Okay. Yeah.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
搞什么…
What the…
这真的太可怕了
Oh, this is really awful.
你表现得很好 深呼吸
You’re doing so great. Breathe.
你做得很好
You’re doing so great. You’re doing so great.
你有止痛药吗? -好
You got any painkillers? -Okay.
你看 疼痛是一阵阵的 来的时候很痛 忍♥过就好了
See, they come up…and then they go down and you just ride them.
这太疼了
This is awful.
我想听一下她的心率 很快的 好吗?
I– I just want to have a quick listen to her heartbeat. Okay?
看看她对分娩过程的耐受性如何 -水拿来了吗?
And just see how she’s tolerating labor. -Have you got the water?
你能先躺下吗?就一会儿 好吗?
Could you maybe just lie down here for just a second?
能握着我的手或扶着我的头吗? -当然可以
Can you hold my hand or my head? -Yeah, of course.
我只是要…
Just need to…
水拿来了吗? -拿来了
You got the water? -Yeah.
我要把这个涂在你肚子上 会有点凉 好吗?
I’m gonna put this on your belly. It’s a little bit cold, okay?
这是干吗用的?测量心率吗?
What’s this for? Oh, for the heartbeat?
是的
Yeah.
水怎么不出来?
Why is this not coming out? –
你得在这里挤一下 -嘿 听啊
You gotta squeeze it here. -Hey. Listen.
听 -你没事吧?
Listen. Are you okay?
能听到吗? -哇
Can you hear that? -Wow.
心跳很有力 这很好 -你听到了吗?
It’s really strong. That’s great. -You hear that?
她听上去状态很好 -你好 宝宝
She sounds really good. -Hi, baby.
你好 宝宝
Hi, baby. –
好了 很好 一切尽在掌控中!
Aw. Okay, good. Great. You got it!
我要… -你听到了吗?
I’m gonna do… -Did you hear that?
是的 -玛莎
Yeah. -Martha.
玛莎 我要你把臀部移到这上面来
Martha, I’m gonna get you to scooch your bum onto this.
我需要…看看你的…
I need to do… Just to see where you’re…
看看你的进展如何 好吗? 我得伸进去检查一下
Where you’re at, okay? Gonna do a little internal exam.
看看你的开指情况 -我喜欢你的眼镜
To see how dilated you are. -I like your glasses.
谢谢
Thank you.
刚才的宫缩间隔很短 -真后悔没采用无痛分娩
Those are pretty quick together. -Regret not having the epidural.
我觉得刚才两次的间隔 不到六分钟吧?
I think that’s a bit closer than six, right?
近得多 -好的
Way. -Okay.
什么?
What?
我们在说宫缩间隔呢
Talking about the time between contractions.
好了
Okay.
小于六分钟了
Quicker than six.
好了 把你的腿这样放 好
Okay, let’s move your legs right like this. Okay.
好 行
Okay. Yeah.
我要用手指触摸一下你的子♥宫♥颈
Just gonna put my fingers in and touch your cervix.
你会有点不舒适感
Yeah, it can be a little bit uncomfortable.
好 哇
Okay. Wow.
你已经开了六指了
You’re, like, six centimeters.
胎位非常低
And the baby’s really low.
她要出来了?
She’s coming?
她要出来了 好迹象 -真快啊
She’s coming. It’s good. -So fast.
很好 你表现得很好 好 -就是太快了
It’s great. You’re doing great. Okay. -It’s just so quick.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!