I want you to turn around. Interlock your fingers behind your head. Okay?.
我要你转身 十指交握 放在头后面 好吗?
Please give them the gun! Kelly, no!
求求你把枪给他们 凯莉 不
Get back! Kelly!
退回去 凯莉
Freeze! Get back! Get back!
不要动 退回去
Get back! Okay! Okay!
退回去 好吧
I gotta answer it.
我要接电♥话♥
Freeze! Don’t move.
不要动
Hold your fire!
快停火
Hold your fire!
快停火
Hold your fire.
快停火
Hold. Hold. Please.
快停火 拜托你们
Go ahead. Answer it. What the fuck are you doing?.
去接电♥话♥吧 你在搞什么?
He’s coming out!
他要出来了
Answer the phone.
快接电♥话♥
You fucking coward. Hi, Stu.
你这个懦夫 嗨 史都
Now, you’ve had your little tantrum and you said some things in anger…
你刚刚发了一顿脾气 说了一些气话…
… that I am willing to forget.
我愿意忘了这一切
Get her back in the car! I want her in the car.
带她回车上去 我要她待在车子里
If he’s not the shooter, then who the fuck is?.
如果他不是凶手 凶手会是谁呢?
Captain, what the fuck is up with the phone calls?.
队长 那通电♥话♥ 到底是怎么一回事?
So can we start over? You lied.
我们可以重新来过吗? 你说谎
You can’t know the pain of betrayal until you’ve been betrayed.
除非自己遭到背叛 不然你不会知道被背叛的痛苦
Sniper in one of these buildings. I want you to talk to ESU.
凶手就在附近的建筑物里 我要你去跟特警队谈谈
I want you to get one of these guys, this building.
我要你找到 躲在建筑物里的凶手
Start looking up there from window to window till you find the perp. Okay?.
挨家挨户地搜索 直到你找到那家伙为止 好吗?
I want you to do it quickly, and I want you to do it quietly. All right?.
我要你安静 而且迅速地展开行动 好吗?
Where’s the ESU sergeant?.
特警队的指挥官在哪里?
You said we could go.
你说过我们可以离开的
You said you’d let us go. Relax, Stuart.
你说过你会放了我们 别激动 史都华
Nobody gets it right the first time.
没有人能第一次就做好
You’ve done better than others. You will get a chance to end this.
你已经表现的比其他人好了 你会有机会结束这一切
I’m just not finished yet. Yeah, well, I am.
我只是还没有玩够 我玩够了
There’ s nothing keeping me. Besides the fear of death?
你没有筹码能留下我 除了对死亡的恐惧吗?
I dive out and you’ve got one shot. I’m gonna be dancing.
我可以低头躲过你的射击 我可以全身而退
You think you can get me?. I could go for some target practice.
你以为你能打中我吗? 我可以找几个靶子来练习
One shot, they look for you.
你只要一开枪 他们就能找到你
Second shot, you give yourself away.
你开了第二枪就等于送自己上西天
Go on, Stuart, hang up!
动手吧 史都华 挂掉电♥话♥
Trust your fate to friendly men in flak jackets with automatic weapons.
把你的生命交给那些 带着自动武器的警♥察♥
I’m sure you can patch up that little misunderstanding about the dead body.
我相信你可以解释 为什么那个家伙会死掉
Cops can’ t prove I killed anyone. You had motive.
警♥察♥无法证明我杀了人 你有杀人动机
No weapon. Plenty of loudmouth witnesses.
他们找不到凶器 现场有很多目击证人
No gun and I walk.
找不到凶器 他们就无法定我的罪
Are you sure? Yes!
你确定? 是的
Yeah? You murder a guy and you forget where you stashed your gun?
是吗?你杀了一个人 忘记自己把枪藏在哪里了?
Why don’t you lift the plastic ceiling panel and feel around?
你为什么不推开头顶那块天花板 摸摸看呢?
Peekaboo!
找找看吧
What’s up next to the florescent bulb? Check it out, Stu.
日光灯旁边放着什么东西呢? 摸摸看 史都
Cops see me reach for something, they’ll blow me away.
警♥察♥一看到我伸手去拿东西 他们会对我开枪的
There’s only one way to find out.
只有一个方法能知道答案
Look, the slugs in that dead guy, they came from your rifle.
那个家伙身上的子弹 是从你的来♥福♥枪♥射击出来的
They’re not gonna match a handgun. I’ve seen enough cop shows.
它们根本就不是手♥枪♥子弹 我看过很多的警♥匪♥片
Hollow points fragment on impact, Stuart. There’s nothing to match.
子弹在撞击后会变成碎片 史都华 那没有什么好比对的
Only there’s no gun up there. Don ‘t take my word for it.
上面没有枪 你不相信我吗?
See for yourself. There are rounds left in it.
你自己去看看吧 里面还装满了子弹
I totally couldn’t give a shit. Come on. Don’t disappoint me.
我根本就不在乎 少来了 别让我失望
Use your imagination. You’d shoot me if you got the chance, wouldn’t you?
运用你的想像力 你有机会的话 就会对我开枪 对吧?
With a big fucking smile on my face.
我会得意的大笑
There’s the spirit.
那样才对
Now, what if I told you I was just above the theater, four floors up?
如果我告诉你 我就在戏院的四楼呢?
See the pink curtains?
你看到粉红色的窗帘了吗?
There you go, Stuart. Yes.
对了 史都华 就是那里
Yoo-hoo!
你好
Yoo-hoo!
你好
Why would you do that?.
你为什么要那么做?
Because it’s fun. The odds are even now, Stuart.
因为这么做很好玩 我们现在拉成平手了 史都华
Isn ‘t that what you wanted?
那不就是你想要的吗?
You know where I am, and you have a gun.
你知道我在哪里 你手上有枪
If you have it in you, you can take me down.
只要你有机会 你会杀了我
Fuck!
该死
They’ d kill me before I got a shot. Oh, you’re probably right.
他们会在我开枪前杀了我 或许你说的对
I’m not really there anyway.
事实上我不在那里
You would’ve just spoiled some nice lady’s curtains.
你只会打坏 别人家的窗帘
Looks like someone watches the news.
看来有人看到新闻了
Who?. The motel.
谁? 你的小爱人
Oh, God. I think she could use a new headshot.
我的天啊 我想她得拍张艺术照
Don’ t! Then take down the gun.
不 那么就把枪拿下来
Look, this has nothing to do with her! She has everything to do with this.
听着 她跟这件事无关 她当然跟这件事有关
You’re here and she’s here because you called her.
你跟她会在这里 因为你打了电♥话♥给她
Now, take it down! Don’t make me hurt Pam, Stuart.
快把枪拿下来 别逼我伤害潘 史都华
Take down the gun! Hey, everybody, get ready.
把枪拿下来 大家准备好
Hold on, hold on. Let’s just see what he does, all right?.
等一下 我们看看他要做什么 好吗?
Let’s see what he’s doing.
看看他要做什么
There’s nothing there.
上面什么东西都没有
Nothing but your fingerprints on the finest cop killer money can buy.
但凶器上有你的指纹 警♥察♥一定会很乐
Come on, Stu. Let’s see it.
快点 史都 让我看看你有多狠
Fuck, no! It’s staying there.
该死 不 我不会把它拿下来的
Fine, then someone will have to take your place.
好吧 那么得有人 来取代你
Come on, Stu, you’re in a perfect position.
少来了 史都 你是最称职的人选
How do you figure?. You get to choose between them.
你怎么知道? 你得在她们之间做选择
Pamela or Kelly? Should I choose? One of them can take your place.
是潘蜜拉还是凯莉?该由我选吗? 她们之中得有人来代替你
Don’ t do this!
别这么做
You’ve got to be more in touch with your feelings. I thought you only loved Kelly!
你得好好地思索你的感觉 我以为你只爱凯莉
It’s true! But you lie to her.
没错 但你对她说谎
It’s complicated.
事情很复杂
Then I’ll uncomplicate it, Stuart, by removing temptation. I say Pam.
那么我会把事情简单化 史都华 我会除掉你的诱惑 我选潘
No! Look, this isn’t Pam’s fault. This is all my fault!
不 听我说 这不是潘的错 这都是我的错
She’s innocent!
她是无辜的
Ticktock, ticktock. Time’s running out. Okay, Kelly, then.
滴答滴答 我们没时间了 好吧 就是凯莉了
You decide. No, please!
那是你的决定 不 求求你
Come on, Stu. Don ‘t you get the game yet?
少来了 史都 你还不懂游戏规则吗?
You’re a selfish guy. Pick one and save yourself.
你是个自私的男人 做好选择 救自己一命
Blond or brunette? Time ‘s running out.
金发还是棕发?我们没时间了
You or them? Kelly or Pam? Kelly or Pam?
你或她们?凯莉或潘? 凯莉或潘?
Come on, Stu!
快一点 史都
Stop this.
快住手
I can’ t take this anymore. What are you doing? Get up!
我再也受不了了 你在做什么?快站起来
I was looking for my ring. Look Get up, Stuart!
我在找我的戒指 你看 站起来 史都华
Stand up and be a man. You’re embarrassing yourself.
像个男子汉一样站起来 你让自己蒙羞了
Captain! I got it. Listen.
队长 我懂了 听我说
The rifleman reports subject pulled a small, dark object out of his pocket.
狙击手说他看到目标 从口袋拿出一个黑色的小东西
All right. You’re looking at a suicide on national fucking TV.
好了 这家伙想在全国联播网上 演出自杀好戏
You gonna let me take this over?.
你要我接手吗?
Tell everybody to hold on, to hold their fire.
叫大家稍安勿噪 千万别开火
Everybody hold. Stay ready, but hold.
大家别开火 保持警戒状态
Stuart, you’re beginning to annoy me. You can’t do this.
史都华 你开始惹毛我了 你不能这么做
Stu. No more spinning, no more excuses.
史都 别再拖下去了 也别再找借口
What’ re you doing?. Look, listen. Listen, please listen to me.
你在做什么?听我说 求求你听我说
No more delays, Stuart.
别再拖下去了 史都华
Look– l’ m on my knees begging you not to kill me.
听着–我跪下来 求你不要杀我
I will if you keep up this pathetic spectacle.
如果你再装出可怜兮兮的样子 我就会杀了你
Excuse me! He’s on the phone, talking.
对不起 是他打来的 他在说话
From up in your high window, you could kill anyone.
你从那么高的地方 可以杀掉你想杀的人
Yes, I know that, Stuart. All right, and….
对 我知道 史都华 好吧 所以….
You could pick off any of the cops, with your rifle.
你可以用你的来♥福♥枪♥ 干掉那些警♥察♥
Shut up and stand up!
闭嘴 快站起来
Look, why threaten Kelly?.
听着 你为什么要威胁凯莉?
You liked how she sounded on the phone at the store.
你喜欢她在店里 跟你讲电♥话♥的声音
Please don’t hurt her. Don’t fucking hurt my wife.
求求你别伤害她 别伤害我太太
This doesn’t have to end with me shooting you. You leave no choice.
我不一定要开枪杀了你 但你逼得我别无选择

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!