I’d know if he was in therapy.
如果他在看心理医生我一定会知道
I wish to God he had been. I saw somebody after my divorce.
我祈祷他最好有在看心理医生 我是离婚后才开始去看心理医生
It kept me from picking up a gun, doing something I would regret.
他阻止我拿起枪 做出我会遗憾的事
Look, Stu didn’t kill anyone. Ma’am, under the circumstances…
听我说 史都没有杀人 女士 在现在的情况下…
…you need to consider whether your husband is who you thought he was.
你得好好想想你的丈夫 是不是你认识的那个人
‘Cause according to these witnesses over here, he has a gun…
因为根据现场目击证人的说法 他有一把枪…
…he has used that gun and let’s pray to God that he doesn’t use it again.
他用那把枪杀人 我们得祈祷 他不会再使用那把枪
Captain?.
队长
If you can think of any dispute he’s having currently, please, tell me.
如果你想到他会有什么问题 请你一定要告诉我
We’re clearing City Hotel. I can stage an assault unit within feet of the booth.
我们撤空了城市饭店 我可以在电♥话♥亭附近布置狙击小组
We’ve also got sharpshooters securing rooftop positions.
还能在电♥话♥亭上方 安排狙击手
Let me know when you’re in position. Absolutely.
你们就定位后通知我一声 没问题
What about that wire tap?.
电♥话♥来源追踪得如何了?
We’re working on it. You gotta hold tight a while, all right?.
我们正在努力中 你得等上一阵子 好吗?
Yeah, no problem. No problem. Okay.
没问题 好吧
Mrs. Shepard. Mrs. Shepard.
薛帕德太太
Does he like being called Stuart or Stu?. Stu. Call him Stu.
他喜欢被叫史都华还是史都? 叫他史都就行了
Stu. Okay.
史都 好吧
Come with me, please.
请跟我来
Stu.
史都
I have your wife with me.
你太太就在我身边
That’s how you knew she wasn’t calling. You deceived me.
所以你才会知道电♥话♥不是她打的 你骗了我
Stu! She’ s not my wife.
史都 她不是我太太
Are you okay?.
你没事吧?
Can you just talk to me?. Yes, talk to her, Stu.
你愿意跟我说话吗? 跟她说话吧 史都
Look, she’ s not my wife!
听着 她不是我太太
She’ s some fucked-up, failed actress I wouldn’t handle. She’s stalking me!
她是个该死的烂演员 我没办法捧红她 她就一直缠着我
You aren’t making this up?. You are his wife, right?.
这不是你自己编的吧? 你是他太太 对吧?
Yes, here’s a photograph of us together.
没错 这里有一张 我们的合照
I don’t know what he’s talking about.
我不知道他在说什么
Stu. Listen to your wife.
史都 好好听你太太说的话
She only wants what’s best for you. She’s not my wife!
她不会害你的 她不是我太太
Stu, nobody wants to hurt you.
史都 没有人想伤害你
We just want to know what happened. Yeah, very good.
我们只想知道发生了什么事 是啊 非常好
Go home, you fucking lunatic! You hear me?. Go home!
回家去吧 你这个疯婆子 你听到了没?回家去吧
Please don’t make things worse. Just come out.
拜托你不要把事情弄得更糟 快出来吧
Just do what they tell you to do.
照他们告诉你的话去做
Your wife is a crazy actress stalker and you don’t know her.
你太太是个死缠你的疯演员 你说你不认识她
That’s an interesting match. Get her out of here!
你们真是天生一对 叫她离开这里
Enough. I don’ t want to agitate this. You out of your fucking mind?.
够了 我不想再刺♥激♥他 你疯了吗?
Come on, get the woman out of here! No. I don’ t know what’ s going on.
快带她离开这里 不 我不知道发生了什么事
He’s bleeding– We– We’re fine. This morning everything was fine.
他在流血 我们的感情很好 今天早上一切都还很美好
You just stay here. Just stay here, okay?.
你待在这里 待在这里 好吗?
Okay. I think she did some good.
好的 我想她帮我们踏出了第一步
You got a number of that lawyer?. No, we don’t have a lawyer.
你有律师的电♥话♥吗? 不 我们没有律师
He asked for his lawyer to come negotiate his surrender.
他要我请他的律师来 洽谈他投降的事
Well, we never needed one. Well, you need a good one now.
我们从来都不需要律师 你们现在得请个好律师
Look, you’ll do me best by staying near here. Okay?.
听着 你得帮我忙 待在附近不要走 好吗?
I’m gonna get your husband out alive.
我会让你丈夫活着离开这里
I’m not going to let you fuck this up! Get Mrs. Shepard out of here.
我不会让你把事情给搞砸 带薛帕德太太离开这里
You know, get her some coffee or something.
帮她拿点咖啡 或吃的东西来
You’re gonna lose this guy. You need some kind of redemption.
你差一点逼死这个家伙 你得跟他谈好条件
What are you seeing a shrink for?. Get the fuck out of my face!
你为什么要找心理医生? 快把那个混♥蛋♥带开
Don’t fucking touch me! I’m not stepping down!
别碰我 我没有退缩
You okay?.
你没事吧?
Yeah, I’m fine.
我没事
You’d think she didn’t know she was being watched.
你以为她不知道 她被盯上了吗?
What?. But beautiful women always know.
什么? 美女们总是心里有数
You talking about Kelly?. That false indifference, superior air…
你是指凯莉吗? 她们都摆出趾高气扬的样子…
…it’s just a tease. They want eyes on them.
那只是她们勾引男人的方法 她们希望别人能注意她们
Why does she put on her makeup, do her hair, dress so nicely?
她为什么化妆 做头发 打扮的漂漂亮亮的?
Not for her husband that she hardly ever sees.
这不是为了 她很少能看到的丈夫
No, it’s for somebody else to notice. I notice.
不 她希望别人能注意到她 我就注意到她了
What are you doing?. Stay away from her. Leave her alone.
你在做什么? 离她远一点 别去烦她
I’m giving her what she wants.
我要完成她的心愿
I bet you’ve never looked at Kelly the way I am right now.
我敢说你从来没有像我这样 注意过凯莉
Don’t you dare fucking hurt her. Don’t I dare?
你休想伤害她 我真的不敢吗?
I’m not the one who has hurt her, Stuart.
伤害她的人 不是我 史都华
What they can’t know is what we do to them in our minds. Right?
他们不知道我们打算 怎么对付他们 对吧?
You sick fuck! The perfect violation.
你这个大变♥态♥ 最完美的犯罪手法
Leave her out of this. How many times…
别把她扯进这件事来 你有多少次…
…have you had sex with Pam in that hotel bedroom in your head?
心里头想着要跟潘 在那间饭店的房♥间里做♥爱♥呢?
Would you really miss Kelly if she was gone?
凯莉不在后 你真的会想念她吗?
That’s it. Not another word. I’m not talking to you.
够了 我受不了了 我不会再跟你说话
Your choices put other people in jeopardy.
你选择赌上 其他人的生命
When are you gonna learn that?
你什么时候才会学到教训?
This is funny. Stuart, look uptown.
太好笑了 史都华 你好好看清楚
These geniuses are still at the juncture box trying to tap in.
这些天才还在电♥信♥箱边 试着要监听我们的谈话
Only I have installed an encryption device at both ends of the line.
但我在电♥话♥线的两端 装上了加密装置
There ‘s no chance of a trap trace…
他们根本无法找到我在哪里…
…so now they’ve gotta try some fancy LoJack instrument. It’s really sad.
他们拼了老命 想把监听设备装上去 那太可悲了
I hope you weren ‘t pinning your hopes on those morons.
希望你没有把希望 放在那些笨蛋身上
Truth is, I’m on a wireless A.D. S. with a cloned number.
事实上我是用伪造的号♥码 用无线传输跟你通话
It’ll take a half an hour to find out I call forwarded through Philadelphia.
他们得花上半个小时 才知道是我是从费城发话
And let me tell you, this will all be over before they can get a dial tone.
我得告诉你一件事 在他们还没有找到我前就会结束
We can’ t get a trace or break into the line. It’ s like a ball of rubber bands.
我们无法追踪或接听他们的通话 电♥话♥线全部缠成一团
I knew there was something weird about this. You keep working on it.
我就知道这个案子不太对劲 你继续去想办法
Stu. Stuart, come on, you’re behaving like a child.
史都 史都华 少来了 你这么做太孩子气了
Still gonna give me the silent treatment?
你还是不愿意 跟我说话吗?
Hello. Stuart, don ‘t do this, please. Come on.
喂 史都华 别这么做 拜托你 少来了
My sainted mother used to do this. She used to dish this out.
我高贵的妈妈以前常这样对我 她总是用这一招来对付我
Stuart, please don ‘t do this.
史都华 求求你别这么做
Stuart, you’re bringing back my unhappy childhood.
史都华 你害我想起 我那不快乐的童年
Stuart, talk to me! Please, talk to me! I can ‘t take it! Stu, please–
史都华 跟我说话 拜托你 我受不了了 史都 求求你–
I’m kidding. I had a very happy childhood.
我是开玩笑的 我的童年非常快乐
Hey, there ‘s our girl again. I wasn ‘t planning on killing her…
又是我们的大美女 我本来不打算要杀她…
…but plans change.
但我的计划有变
Just tell me what the fuck you want from me.
告诉我 你到底要我做什么
Hello. There you are. I thought I was talking to myself again.
喂 你还在啊 我还以为我又在自言自语
Anything you want. I’ll do it. Just tell me.
你有什么心愿我都会帮你完成 说吧
Tell Kelly about the real Stu, about your little motel.
告诉凯莉你的真面目 还有你的小爱人
And then you’ ll let us go?. Why not?
那样子你就会放了我们吗? 有何不可呢?
Kelly! That’s a start.
凯莉 这是个好的开始
Baby! Hold her back!
亲爱的 把她拉回来
Hey! Talk to me!
嘿 跟我说话
Grab her! Keep her back! Yes?.
抓住她 把她拉回来 什么事?
I’m listening.
我在听你说
Kelly, I called some woman.
凯莉 我打电♥话♥给一个女人
Every day. Every day.
每天都打 每天都打
I was attracted to this other woman. And I called her and….
我被这个女人吸引 我打电♥话♥给她….
I wanted to fuck her. And I wanted to sleep with her.
我想上她 我想跟她上♥床♥
No. I wanted to fuck her.
不 我想上她
Say it. Say it! And I wanted to fuck her.
快说 我想上她
l’ m sorry. Whatever you did, I don’ t care.
对不起 不论你做了什么我都不在乎
Please, just come out of the booth. Okay?.
请你快点出来 好吗?
That’ s all I did. That’ s all I did. I’m sorry.
那就是我做的好事 对不起
All right, I’ve done what you asked. That’s it. I’ve had enough of this.
好吧 我已经照你的话去做 我已经受够了
I haven’t.
我还没有玩完
You said you’d let us go. I changed my mind.
你说过你会放了我们 我改变了心意
You miserable fuck. You can’t do this. You can’t do this to me.
你这个大混♥蛋♥ 你不能这么做 你不能这么对我
Look, I took all your shit. I did everything you fucking asked.
听着 我照你说的去做 你要我做的事我都做了
You lied to me. I’m done with this.
你骗我 我受够了
I’ve fucking had enough. You can go fuck yourself! Later.
你真的受够了 你想做什么随便你 再见
He hung up. Maybe they already got a trace.
他挂掉电♥话♥了 或许他们决定要投降了
ESU, ESU?.
特警队
I’m giving myself up! He’s coming out!
我要投降了 他出来了
Heads up! I want to see you toss away your weapon!
小心 我要看到你丢掉武器
Throw the weapon outside the booth! Stay where you are!
把武器丢到电♥话♥亭外面 待在原地别动
First, the weapon! Don’t hurt him! Please, don’t hurt him!
先缴械 别伤害他 求求你们
There’s no fucking gun! Stay right where you are!
我没有枪 待在原地别动

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!