Tell him to read you your rights. I want you to read me my rights.
叫他念你的权利给你听 念我的权利给我听
Stop asking questions.
别再问问题
You have the right to remain silent. You have the right to an attorney.
你有权保持沉默 你有权聘请律师
If you cannot afford one, an attorney will be provided for you.
如果你请不起律师 政♥府♥会帮你请一个律师
All right?. So now, can you at least give me your first name?.
好吗?现在你至少得告诉我 你叫什么名字?
Just your first name. Don’t tell him.
只要告诉我你叫什么名字就好 别告诉他
It’ s my right not to have any first name.
我有权不告诉你 我的名字
No gun, no name. That’s right.
你没有枪 也不说出你的名字 没错
You’re highly underprivileged. Demand your lawyer.
你非常清楚自己的权利 叫他把你的律师找来
And go get my lawyer too. All right?.
把我的律师找来 好吗?
I want an attorney brought down here to negotiate my surrender.
我要请律师到这里来 洽谈我要投降的事
Just brilliant, Stu. I understand that, but…
这一招太聪明了 史都 我了解 但是…
…it’ s gonna be difficult to get a lawyer to come and risk his life.
要请律师冒着生命危险 到这里来真的是很困难
Once you hand over the gun How can l?.
一旦你把枪交出来 我怎么办得到?
You won’t let me put my hand in my pocket?.
你根本不让我把手 放进我的口袋里
We’ll take it out for you. All you have to do…
我们会帮你把枪拿出来 现在你要做的事…
…is step out with your hands raised. Nothing will happen to you.
就是高举双手乖乖地走出来 你不会有事的
It’s not gonna work. Stu, Stu.
这是行不通的 史都
What?. Ask him a question.
什么? 问他一个问题
Ask him if his wife got tired of sleeping with him.
他太太是不是厌倦了 跟他上♥床♥呢?
l…. Fuck. I can’ t do that. Oh, sure you can, Stu.
我….该死 我办不到 你绝对办得到 史都
Ask him if he couldn ‘t get it up, if he couldn ‘t satisfy her.
问他是不是不举 他是不是无法满足她
Are you gonna step out of the booth?. I can’t. No.
你想离开那个电♥话♥亭吗? 不行 我办不到
You’ re not stepping out of the booth?. Ask him.
你不想离开那个电♥话♥亭吗? 快问他
ls that a no?. Ask him!
你不愿意吗? 快问他
Both your lives depend on it. Sir?.
这攸关你们两个的性命安全 先生
Captain, you couldn’ t satisfy your wife sexually?.
队长 你无法满足 你太太的性♥欲♥吗?
Excuse me?. Ask him if he abuses himself now?
你说什么? 问他现在会不会自♥慰♥?
Does he masturbate on lonely nights? Fuck. For God’s sake!
他会不会在寂寞的夜晚自♥慰♥? 去你的 我的天啊
Say it!
快问他
Say it or I will blow him away!
快问他 不然我要杀了他
So do you whack off now?. Hey!
你现在都靠自♥慰♥吗? 嘿
I’m gonna see about that lawyer for you, okay?.
我会去帮你 把律师找来 好吗?
Yes. Just relax.
好的 放轻松
Stu, I think you hurt his feelings. I wanna know who’ s on that phone.
史都 我想你伤了他的心 我要知道是谁在跟他通电♥话♥
I want a techie here. I need to talk to somebody about that phone.
找技术人员过来 我要知道那个人到底是谁
Do you think we went too far, Stuart? Should we give ourselves up?
你觉得我们太过份了吗?史都华 我们应该投降吗?
Maybe I’d like someone to negotiate my surrender.
或许我该请人 来洽谈我投降的事
I’m sure we can work that out. I won’t just spill my guts to anyone.
我相信我们能解决这件事 我不把自己的命交给别人处理
Could you get me national news? I mean, you’ve got connections, right?
你能让我上全国联播新闻吗? 我是说你的关系很好 对吧?
Sure. Could you get Larry King down here?
没错 你能请赖利金来吗?
Why the fuck would Larry King come here?.
赖利金为什么 要到这里来?
Because you’re friends. Who else could you get, huh?
因为你们是朋友 要不然你还能请谁来呢?
Could you get Tom Brokaw? How about Dan Rather? Diane Sawyer?
你能请来汤姆布洛克吗? 还是丹莱瑟?黛安莎耶呢?
Look, l, l, I don’t know. They’re busy. I, I, I busy.
听着 我不知道 他们很忙 我不知道 他们很忙
How about Mike Wallace? Ted Koppel? Peter Jennings? Katie Couric?
麦克华伦斯呢?还是泰德卡帕尔? 彼德詹宁斯?凯蒂柯瑞克?
Al Roker? Anybody? No! Nobody.
艾尔洛克?还是任何人? 你谁都请不到
Face it, Stu, you’re smalltime. And you’ve got a credibility problem.
面对现实吧 你是个无名小卒 你的信用已经破产
Don’ t fucking worry about my credibility! All right?.
你不必担心 我的信用问题 好吗?
What about yours?.
你又是个有信用的人吗?
Look, it’s our friends from channels two and five. Your local news, Stuart.
第二频道跟第五频道的人来了 你地方电视台的朋友来了
You couldn’t do this for your clients if your life depended on it.
你就没办法帮客户做到这一点 除非是跟你的生命安全有关
But me, I’ve made you famous.
但我让你扬名四海
Stick your head out so they can get a better angle on you.
把你的头伸出去 让他们能够清楚地拍到你
They’ re here to cover me dying. How ungrateful.
他们是来报导我的死讯 你真是不知道感激
Those cameras will make the police very careful.
那些摄影机会让警♥察♥ 格外地谨慎
So come on, smile a little for them. Can you tap into that phone call?.
快为他们笑一个 你可以听到他们的通话内容吗?
Should be no problem. Except…
那应该不是问题 但是…
…we’ ll need a warrant if he’ s on the line with his shrink.
我们得先拿到许可令 若他真是跟他的心理医生通电♥话♥
Fuck that. I’ m not gonna jeopardize this on a technicality.
去你的 我不会因为技术问题 放弃掉这个案子
Look, tracing, that’s not a violation, right?.
听着 追踪电♥话♥来源 应该是不犯法的 对吧?
As long as we don’t listen in. Okay, this is what I want you to do.
只要我们不监听就行了 好吧 就这么办吧
I want you to find who he’s talking to and their current location.
我要你查出来他在跟谁通话 以及对方现在的地址
All right?. We get that?.
好吗?大家都知道了吗?
I want somebody to find out what’s going on.
我要找人查出来 到底发生了什么事
Look across the street and see what everybody in New York is looking at.
看看你的对面 你会知道全纽约的人看到了什么
You’re the man, Stuart. You’re the center of attention.
你成了大人物 史都华 你成了众人注目的焦点
Wait till this goes national: ABC, CBS, CNN, UPN….
这将会成为全国性的新闻 ABC CBS CNN UPN….
You’re gonna hit the whole alphabet, Stu.
所有的电视台 都会播出你的新闻 史都
I’ ll be forgotten about in a week.
再过一个星期大家就会忘了我
No one ever remembers the names of the victims.
没有人会记得 受害者的姓名
It’s the killers that get the cover of Time magazine. Right?.
反而是凶手可以登上 时代杂♥志♥封面 对吧?
Think about it. You’d be famous. Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy…
好好想一想 你会成为名人 泰德邦迪 约翰韦恩嘉西…
…fucking Jeffrey Dahmer. Name a victim. You can’t.
还有该死的杰佛瑞达莫 说个受害者的名字 你一定办不到
Anyway, I don’t deserve to be the center of attention.
总之我不配 成为众人注目的焦点
lt ought to be you they’re covering. That attention would embarrass me.
他们要报导的人应该是你 我不喜欢受人注目
I know exactly the spin to put on this. How terror inspires your creativity?
我知道他们有多期待报导这件事 恐惧如何启发你的创意?
Listen, this could be a media frenzy, all right?. You’d get Barbara Walters…
听着 这只是媒体的狂热 好吗?你可以请来芭芭拉华特丝…
…I mean, Larry King if you still wanted him.
你还能请来赖利金 如果你还对他有兴趣
That approach seems predicated upon me surrendering without killing you.
那似乎代表着 我应该放过你 乖乖地投降
Listen, we can make you sympathetic, sit with a writer, bang out a book.
听着 我们能帮你争取到同情 还能请来作家帮你写书
You know, movie of the week. Get America on your side.
还能帮你拍电影 让所有的美国人支持你
All right, you killed Leon because he was gonna kill me.
好吧 你杀了理昂 因为他想杀我
You killed Leon to protect me. All right?.
你为了保护我所以杀了理昂 好吗?
In a city where nobody looks out for anybody, you took a stand.
在一个谁都不理谁的城市里 你勇敢地挺身而出
I’m your best witness.
我是你最好的证人
So you want me to trust you to get me out of this?
你要我相信你 可以帮我全身而退?
Yes, I do. I want you to trust me. Trust me.
没错 我要你相信我 相信我
Stu, you must think I’m crazy.
史都 你一定以为我疯了
Oh, shit. Here comes Braman. l’ ll take care of him.
该死 布拉曼来了 我会应付他
Hey. Should’ ve waited for me to initiate contact with the suspect.
你们应该等我到了之后 再开始跟嫌犯展开接触
I established a rapport. Let you know if I need help.
我已经跟嫌犯说过话 需要你帮忙的话我会告诉你
Are you grandstanding for TV cameras?.
你是想上电视吗?
Or do you want to leave this to a professional?.
还是你想把这件事 交给专家来办呢?
Until a professional gets here, I’ll handle it.
在专家还没有到之前 我会亲自处理这件事
You’re a funny guy. All right, you get somebody else killed, it’s on your head.
你是个风趣的家伙 好吧 如果有人因此丧命 你也完了
Got it?.
你懂吗?
This is what I want to do, okay?. This is the City Hotel here.
我打算这么做 好吗? 城市饭店在这里
I want three guys in the lobby here. And five sharpshooters up here.
我要派三个人守在大厅 这里派五个神枪手
See if you can get me two in the subway.
想办法派两个神枪手 守在地铁站
What the fuck?.
搞什么?
Not going to answer it? I can’t. I can’t reach for the phone.
你不打算接电♥话♥吗? 不行 我不能碰电♥话♥
The cops will think it’s a gun. I’ll bet it’s Kelly.
警♥察♥会以为我要拔枪 我敢说一定是凯莉打来的
She’s probably heard what you did. She’s sick with worry.
她或许听说了整件事 她一定非常担心你
I’m not gonna make her feel any better, am l?.
我没有办法让她安心 对吧?
Well, you could ask her to forgive you, Stuart.
喔 你可以请她 原谅你 史都华
You could confess your sins and beg for absolution, come clean.
你可以坦诚你犯过的错 求她原谅你 让你放下心中的重担
You’re in this position because you’re not telling the truth.
你会落到这个地步 就是因为你没有说实话
I’ m in this position because you got a gun!
我会落到这个地步 因为你手上有枪
No. Stuart, that is the sin of spin. Avoidance and deception.
不 史都华 这是你的罪 你惯于逃避现实跟欺骗
You’re being given a chance here to make things right. Now, talk to her.
我给了你机会改过自新 快告诉她吧
Look, I can’ t. Please. I am telling you to answer that phone!
听着 我办不到 求求你 我要你接电♥话♥
Excuse me! Excuse me! You can’ t cross in front of here!
对不起 你不能过去
Answer it!
快接电♥话♥
Look, I can’ t. Please. Don ‘t make me hurt you!
听着 我办不到 求求你 别逼我伤害你
Talk to your wife! lt’ s not her calling.
跟你太太说话 那不是她打来的电♥话♥
How can you be so sure? lt’ s you. It’ s you, you miserable fuck!
你怎么能那么肯定? 电♥话♥是你打来的 你这个混♥蛋♥
Damn, you got me! You continue to impress.
该死 你逮到我了 你还是能让我对你刮目相看
You could shoot me, but you want them to do it!
你可以开枪杀了我 但你希望动手的人是他们
Yes, well, that’s an option. Yeah.
没错 那是个好方法 是啊
Captain. Yeah?.
队长 什么事?
This lady says the perp’ s her husband. Here’ s her lD.
这位女士说那家伙是她丈夫 这是她的身份证
I couldn’t believe when I saw this. Who do you think he’s talking to?.
我看到新闻时只觉得不可思议 你觉得他是在跟谁通电♥话♥呢?
I don’t know. I spoke to him earlier today and I told him…
我不知道 今天稍早 我跟他通过电♥话♥ 我告诉他…
…that there was a man who called me. A man?.
有个男人打电♥话♥给我 有男人打电♥话♥给你
Did this upset him, that you were talking to other men?.
你跟别的男人说话 让他觉得很生气吗?
Yes, he did seem a little upset, but it’s, no– It’s not like that.
对 他的确很生气 但事情不是你想的那样
I didn’t even know who this guy was. Who’s his psychiatrist?.
我根本不知道那个人是谁 他的心理医生是谁?
He doesn’t have one. That you know of.
他没有心理医生 那只是你看到的那一面
I’ve been with him three years, married for one.
我认识他三年 跟他结婚一年

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!