l’ m flattered. Operator 553. What is your emergency?.
我真是受宠若惊 总机553 有什么紧急状况?
Will you please respond?.
请回答
What was so interesting about a guy
一个在五十三街跟八街口电♥话♥亭里
in a phone booth on 53rd and 8th?.
打电♥话♥的人有什么好稀奇的?
The Stu Show. Better than TV.
史都秀比电视节目精彩
Look, how’d I get so lucky to be picked up by a killer with a rifle?.!
听着 我何德何能 会被拿着来♥福♥枪♥的杀手挑上?
You had it made. Kelly at home, Pam on the side.
你娶了凯莉 又找潘来偷腥
I saw Pam once. I followed her to her restaurant. Lovely.
我见过潘一次 我跟踪她到餐厅 她是个大美人
Life has given you more than your fair share, Stu.
你过着令人称羡的生活 史都
But it appears you don ‘t appreciate it.
但看来你并不觉得满足
Look, look, listen, appearances can be deceiving.
听着 听我说 外表是可以伪装的
I may look confident, but I’m really, actually just crying out for help!
或许我看起来很有自信 事实上我真的很需要别人帮忙
Help! You know?.
我需要帮助 你知道吗?
I’m trying to help you, Stu, but you won’t help yourself.
我想要帮你 史都 但你不肯帮自己
Fuck. What’s the matter, Stu?
该死 怎么了?史都
You shot me! It’s time you learn, Stu.
你对我开枪 你应该学乖了 史都
Deception can ‘t go unrewarded. Deception! What fucking deception?.
欺骗是得不到奖赏的 欺骗 我欺骗了谁?
“Are you in need of immediate police or medical response?”
你需要报♥警♥ 或是叫救护车来吗?
Shit. You bugged the fucking booth.
该死 你窃听这个电♥话♥亭
That’s how you knew. That’s how you knew about Pam.
所以你才会知道我的事 你才会知道潘的事
You picked the wrong person to lie to. Look, I didn’ t pick you.
你不该跟我说谎的 听着 我根本没有跟你说谎
It must have been your flashy suit that attracted me.
你的时髦西装 吸引了我的注意力
I get fucked on account of my clothes?. That why you killed Leon?.
我因为身上的衣服被你挑上? 那就是你杀死理昂的原因?
I didn’t kill Leon because of the way he dressed.
我杀死理昂 不是因为他穿了什么样的衣服
And those other two guys as well?. Did they dress too nice?.
那两个家伙也是吗? 他们也穿的很称头吗?
You must feel really expensive when you walk out the door.
当你走在街上时 你一定觉得自己很高贵
All right, here come the cops.
太棒了 警♥察♥来了
What are you gonna do?. Run?.
你打算怎么做?逃跑吗?
No, I’m not a coward like some people I know.
不 我不是懦夫 我不像我认识的某些人
You can get away if you run now. You’ll blame me for Leon.
若你现在离开 应可以全身而退 你把理昂的死怪到我头上
No, no, l’ ll confess I shot him with my fucking phone.
不 我会坦诚 我用我的电♥话♥杀了他
Well, then I urge you to keep one thing in mind, Stu.
那么我得请你 记住一件事 史都
Take a look at your chest. You saw how accurate I can be, how lethal.
看看你的胸口 你知道 我的枪法有多准多狠
Kill me now, and you give yourself away.
现在就杀了我吧 你可以逃之夭夭
Not with a silencer. It would take these guys…
没有灭音装置我是逃不了的 那些家伙…
…the rest of the day to figure out it wasn’t one of their own men that did it.
得花上一整天的时间才能想通 这一枪不是他们的人开的
You can be shot 4 1 times for pulling out your wallet.
你可能会因为拿出皮夹这个动作 被打成蜂窝
Throw down your weapon and come out with your hands raised.
放下你的武器 双手举高走出来
Ignore him. Yeah, what if they open fire?.
别理他 是啊 如果他们开枪呢?
They won ‘t. Look around you, Stu.
他们不会开枪 看看你的四周 史都
Do you see the tourists with the video cameras?
你看到那些 拿着摄影机的观光客了吗?
The ones hoping the cops will blow you away…
他们希望警♥察♥ 会开枪杀了你…
…so they can sell the tape to The Most Gory Police Shootouts?.
那么他们就能销♥售♥这卷 最残忍♥的警♥匪♥枪击案录影带?
Don’t worry, they’ll keep the police on their best behavior.
别担心 他们会让警方 保持最完美的形象
So long as you don’t take hostile action, you should be safe.
只要你不采取敌对的行动 你应该可以平安无事
Safe?. You call this safe?.
平安?你觉得这样很安全吗?
I got a whole fucking precinct here with guns pointed my way.
一整个分局的警♥察♥ 拿着枪指着我
With both hands raised, moving slowly, step out of the booth.
双手举高 慢慢地走出电♥话♥亭
If we see any signs of a weapon we will respond.
如果发现你有使用武器的迹象 我们会立刻还击
You won’t because there isn’t any!
你们不会那么做的 我没有武器
Put down the phone and raise your hands!
把听筒放下 双手高举
Look, I can’t. I’m on an important call.
听着 我办不到 我在讲一通很重要的电♥话♥
Verify this information for me.
请你仔细说明一次
The guy in the booth shot that guy over there…
电♥话♥亭里的那个人 开枪杀了那边那个家伙…
…and stuck around to make a phone call.
他一直待在电♥话♥亭里 讲电♥话♥
Yeah, that’s what the hookers are saying.
对 那个妓♥女♥ 是那么说的
All right, give me the horn.
好吧 把扩音器拿来
Sir! I’m ordering you to fully comply. I’m busy, all right. Come back later.
我命令你配合我们的指令 我很忙 好吗?待会再来吧
Very good, Stu. Step out of the booth…
非常好 史都 快走出电♥话♥亭…
…and raise your hands. I am giving you an order.
双手高举 我是在命令你
I give the orders here, Stu, don ‘t I?
这里由我发号♥施令 对吧?史都
This guy is looking for us to kill him, captain.
这家伙希望我们 杀了他 队长
Suicide by a cop?. Well, that’s not gonna happen.
他想让警♥察♥杀了他? 喔 那是不可能的
Get that body out of here fast.
快把尸体搬开
Somebody get the body. Tell the ambulance to get the body.
派个人去搬开尸体 打电♥话♥叫救护车把尸体运走
Thousands of people die every day, but you put one dead body…
每天有好几千人死掉 但你把一具尸体…
…in the middle of a busy street and it makes people crazy.
放在繁忙的街道中间 那会逼得大家抓狂
Look at these guys. You can smell the fear.
看看这些家伙 你可以感觉到他们的恐惧
T en cops. This reminds me of Nam.
十个警♥察♥ 这让我想起了越南
Vietnam?. Yes, Vietnam.
越南? 没错 越南
I was too young to go, but l’ ve seen pictures.
我那时还太小 无法从军 但我看过照片
Well, pictures can ‘t do it, Stu. You can ‘t imagine the fear, the stench.
照片无法表达出真♥相♥ 史都 你无法想像那种恐惧跟压力
Napalm-charred bodies, children leaving grenades in your boots.
遭到焚烧的尸体 孩子们把手榴弹丢进你的鞋子里
Then you got blamed for the war. I came home and people spit on me.
你因为参战受到唾弃 我回家后发现大家都朝我吐口水
Yeah, this country owes you an apology.
对 这个国家 应该跟你道歉
Look, I just had this vision of you, of a kid, coming back from the war…
听着 我能够想像你还是个小孩子 从战场中回家的样子…
…inured to the killing, not able to get work, isolated.
你习惯杀人 没办法找到工作 与世隔绝
I think that could be made into an affecting story…
我想那会是一个很感人的故事…
…and, you know, one that everyone understands.
你知道的 大家会了解这个故事
And I think cops are on the side of vets.
我想警♥察♥ 也会站在你那一边
You are pathetic, Stu. Why don’t you wake up?
你真的很可悲 史都 你为何不清醒一点?
Napalm-charred bodies? I’d have to be 50 to be in that war!
被火焚烧的尸体 打越战时我已经五十岁了
Stop fucking with my head, please!
请你不要再误导我了
I’m gonna go talk to him.
我得跟他谈谈
Shouldn’t we wait on the ESU negotiator?.
我们应该等 特警队的谈判高手来
They could take 20 minutes. I’m not gonna take a chance on this one.
他们二十分钟后才会到 我不想冒那个险
I’m gonna handle this.
我要亲自处理这件事
Sir! I’m taking out my weapon.
先生 我现在要解除武装
Putting my weapon down on the car.
我会把枪放在车上
The captain’s going in. I’m not armed.
队长要上了 我没有武器
Yeah, neither am l. My name is Ramey.
是啊 我也没有武器 我叫做雷米
Captain Ed Ramey. All right.
爱德华雷米队长 好吧
What’s yours?. I don’t want to be friends.
你叫什么名字? 我不想跟你做朋友
I don’t know. It looks like you could use a friend right now.
我不知道 你看起来很需要朋友的帮助
Tell him you’ve already got a friend. I already got a friend.
告诉他你已经有朋友了 我已经有朋友了
Is that who you’re talking to on the phone?.
你是指那个 跟你在通电♥话♥的人吗?
Look, I just want to hear your side of it. That’s all.
听着 我只是想听听你的说法 就是那样而已
I ain’t got no side of it, and I didn’t shoot anybody.
我什么都不会说 我也没有开枪杀人
You see a fucking gun anywhere?. Look.
你看到我身上有枪了吗? 你看
It’s in your back pocket! I see it! He been….
枪就在你的后裤袋里 我看到了 他….
Sir, do you have the weapon in your pocket?.
先生 你的口袋里 有武器吗?
No. I got a cell phone and I got cigarettes. I got no fucking weapon.
没有 我只有一只移♥动♥电♥话♥ 跟香烟 我没有枪
Then what are you doing in a phone booth making calls?.
你为什么要在电♥话♥亭里 打公用电♥话♥?
You want to see it?. Here. Hey!
你想看看吗?看吧 嘿
Don’t reach for that! Hold your fire!
别乱动 大家别开枪
I don’t need to see it. I know what’s there.
你不必那么做 我知道里面有什么东西
I got plenty of witnesses over here who saw you use it.
有很多目击证人 看到你开枪
They didn’t see it because it didn’t happen!
他们什么都没看到 因为我没有开枪
Shut them up! He’s dead, but it didn’t happen?.
叫他们闭嘴 他死了 你说你没有开枪
Then who did it?. Mustn’t tell him, Stu.
那么是谁开的枪呢? 别告诉他 史都
I don’t know. You were the closest one to him.
我不知道 你是跟他距离最近的人
You must’ve saw it happen. Help me. No.
你一定看到了整个经过 帮帮我 不
This guy is getting on my nerves. Look, stay the fuck out of this.
这家伙害我觉得很紧张 听着 你别管这件事
Who do you keep talking to on the phone?.
你到底在跟什么人 通电♥话♥?
Nobody. Your friend, your parent, your lover?.
没什么 你的朋友、父母还是你的爱人?
Who?. Careful, Stuart. Careful.
谁? 小心点 史都华
My psychiatrist.
我的心理医生
Excellent. I should’ve thought of that. I see. What’ s this doctor’ s name?.
太棒了 我该想到这一点的 我懂了 你的医生叫什么名字?
It would be really helpful to us if we knew.
如果我们知道他是谁 那能帮我们一个大忙
He says not to tell you, all right?. It’s privileged information.
他叫我不要告诉你 好吗? 这是私人的秘密
Very good, Stuart. See, now you’re having fun.
非常好 史都华 看吧 你已经开始上手了
Yeah, whatever you fucking say. I respect your right to privacy.
是啊 随便你怎么说 我尊重你的隐私权
I’ve been through therapy myself. The department provided it for me.
我也看过心理医生 那是局里的安排
I know it’s not good form for a cop to be saying that, but sometimes…
我知道当警♥察♥的人不应该这么说 但有时候…
…you know, circumstances, stress– I had issues. I lost my marriage over it.
你知道的 环境、压力– 我也有问题 因此赔掉了我的婚姻
Tell him not to come any closer.
叫他别再靠近
Don’t come any closer. Stop there. Go back a few steps.
别再靠近我 快停下来 退后几步
Go back to where you were! Okay. No problem.
退回刚刚的地方 好的 没问题
That’s right. So you got some intimacy issues.
好了 你有一些私人问题
I got those too. All I want to know is, what happened, man?.
我也一样 我只想知道 到底发生了什么事?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!