He thought he was an artist and wouldn ‘t admit he was just a pedophile.
他以为他是个艺术家 不承认他只是一个恋童癖
Believe me, he had plenty of chances to come clean.
相信我 他有很多机会 能够逃过一劫
You must have read about the corporate executive shot at 47th and 1 0th.
你一定也知道那个股市经纪人 在四十七街跟第十街口被杀的事
What you didn ‘t read was that he cashed in all of his stocks…
但你不知道的是 他卖♥♥掉他所有的股票
…just before the bottom fell out, while all the little guys lost everything.
免得股价崩♥盘♥被套牢 但其他的小♥户♥却因此失去了一切
Now if he had been willing to make amends…
如果那时他愿意 改过自新…
…share the money, things might have been different.
把钱分给大家 结局或许会不一样
Please, tell me, where am I aiming now?
请告诉我 我现在瞄准你身上的哪个地方?
Below the shoulder. Which one?
我的肩膀下面 哪一边?
The right shoulder.
右肩
Love to love you too, baby! That’s phenomenal, Stu.
你去死吧 宝贝 这真是太难得了 史都
You’re doing so much better than the others.
你表现得比其他人好很多
What do you remember about those killings, Stu?
对那些凶杀案还有什么印象吗?
I don’ t know.
我不知道
Well, you think of yourself as a smart guy, Stu. Try.
喔 你不是一向自认聪明吗? 猜猜看吧
They got shot. I don’ t know, all right?. Okay, I’ll give you a hint.
他们被射死 我不知道 好吗? 好吧 我给你一个暗示
Wallets, watches, everything was left on their bodies.
皮夹 手表 他们什么东西都没丢
Because they weren’t robberies. They were executions.
因为他们没有被抢 他们是遭到了处决
They didn’t have to be.
他们不必遭受那些的
What did I do to deserve this?. Why me?.
我到底做错了什么事? 为什么是我?
If you have to ask, then you’re not ready to know yet.
如果你一定想知道答案 那么你还没有做好准备
Right here. Shit. Come on. Jesus. You, in the booth.
就是这里 该死 快点 天啊 在电♥话♥亭里的家伙
Come on. Now what?.
快点 现在又怎么了?
You got any idea how much pain you’ re making in my life?.
你知道你让我的生活 有多么痛苦吗?
Hey, look at me. Look, I hear you!
嘿 看着我 我听到了
Look me in the eye. Hang up the phone and walk away.
看着我的眼睛 把电♥话♥挂断 快走出来
Don’t do it. I got my own problems.
别那么做 我有我自己的问题
I’m your problem. You know why?.
我就是你的问题 你知道为什么吗?
My girls keep yapping at me, ” Leon, he won’t share the phone.”
我手下的女孩一直对我大吼 “理昂 他不肯离开电♥话♥亭”
” Leon, he told us to fuck off.”
“理昂 他叫我们滚开”
“We’re gonna make you nuts unless you make him get off the fucking phone.”
“除非你让他离开那个电♥话♥亭 不然我们会逼疯你”
I’m trying to run a fucking business. I sympathize, but I can’t get off the call.
我只想做生意 我同意 但我不能挂断电♥话♥
No, you don’t understand me. I got the G-string union here.
不 你不了解我的意思 我手下有一堆女孩
They’re breaking my balls.
她们都快把我搞疯了
I gotta live with their shit, but not yours.
我得容忍♥她们的胡言乱语 但我不会把你放在眼里
So I’m saying this once, nice, all right?. Hang up the phone. Walk away.
我再好意地跟你说一次 挂掉电♥话♥ 走出来
He did say it nicely. He got a cell phone up in there too.
他的确很有礼貌 他身上带了移♥动♥电♥话♥
lt ain’t even like he need a phone! I can’t get off the call!
他根本不必打公用电♥话♥ 我没办法挂掉电♥话♥
Shut the fuck up! Do you hear that shit?. It’s like nails on a chalkboard.
闭嘴 你听到了吗? 我真的觉得吵死了
They ain’t gonna fucking stop, till I get their way.
除非我照她们的话做 不然她们是不会闭嘴的
I’m getting a fucking headache, pal. All right. I’ll pay you to go away.
我的头很痛 朋友 好吧 我会付钱请你走开
I don’t want your money. I want you to hang up the phone and get out.
我不要你的钱 我要你挂断电♥话♥走出来
$ 1 20. It’s all yours. Everybody has their price, right, Stu?
一百二十块 它都是你的了 每个人都可以被收买♥♥ 对吧?
You’re gonna give me $ 1 20 to rent the booth the bums piss in?.
你要付我一百二十块 租下这个烂电♥话♥亭吗?
Yeah, I’m a nice guy. Something ain’t right with him.
对 我是个大好人 我觉得他不太对劲
Look at that sweat pouring off that son of a bitch.
你看看那个家伙 满头大汗的样子
This one sick mother we started with. It’s probably catching too.
我们惹上一个有病的家伙 或许他得了传染病
Yo. He’s got AlDS.
嘿 他有爱♥滋♥病
How long you want to rent the booth?. lndefinitely.
你想租下这个电♥话♥亭多久? 我不知道
lndefinitely?. Yes.
你不知道? 没错
Do I look like a asshole?. Let me tell you something.
我看起来像个混♥蛋♥吗? 我得告诉你一件事
$500 gets you indefinitely. Wait up! Hold the fuck up!
给我五百块 我就不会烦你 等一下 你给我等一下
How come he’s defying you, huh?. What, you got bitch in you now?.
他怎么说服你的? 什么?现在连你都成了大混♥蛋♥?
Did I say shut the fuck up?. Yeah, now talk to him like that!
我不是叫你闭嘴吗? 你何不用这种语气跟他说话呢?
Jesus Christ. Are you enjoying this?.
天啊 你喜欢这么做吗?
Do you need help? Look, I’m handling it.
你需要帮助吗? 听着 我可以自己处理
Come on! I can help you, Stu.
少来了 我可以帮你 史都
I wasn’t gonna kill you before, but you changed my fucking mind.
我本来不打算杀你 但你让我改变了心意
I would take off if I was you. He gonna kick your ass.
如果我是你 我会乖乖听话的 他会杀了你的
He gonna kick your ass. Get the fuck out!
他会杀了你的 快滚开
Can you get out of here?. Will you go away?.
请你快点离开 快滚
He looks very angry. Come on. I, look
他好像很生气的样子 得了吧 我
Hang up. Get rid of him.
挂掉电♥话♥ 叫他离开
Hang up the phone! We can work this out!
挂掉电♥话♥ 我们可以好好谈一谈
Get rid of him! Hang up the phone.
叫他离开 挂掉电♥话♥
I got a watch. It’s a Solaris, $2000 retail.
我有索拉利斯牌的手表 可以卖♥♥到两千块
Yeah?. I got a gold Rolex, motherfucker.
是吗?我戴的是劳力士金表 混♥蛋♥
You got five seconds to get off the fucking phone. Five.
我给你五秒钟的时间 离开那个该死的电♥话♥亭 五
Batter up. Four.
他要上了 四
I can stop him.
我可以阻止他
Three.

Just say the word, Stu. Two. One.
快说吧 史都 二 一
No, no. Don’t. Don’t.
不 不要
Fuck.
该死
This will count as a hang up.
我可以为你解决他
I can make him stop. Just say the word. Can you hear me?
我可以阻止他 只要你开口说好 听到了吗?
Yes. What?
好 什么?
Yes!

Whose street is this?. That’ s right, baby.
这是谁的地盘? 没错 宝贝
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Baby, you bleeding?. You must’ ve cut yourself–
宝贝 你在流血吗? 你一定割伤了自己–
What’s wrong?. You cut yourself.
怎么回事? 你伤到自己
What’s wrong?. What’s wrong?. Baby?. Leon?. Leon!
怎么了? 宝贝 理昂
He was fucking shot! Oh, my God!
他中枪了 我的天啊
Motherfucker! He’s shot!
混♥蛋♥ 他中枪了
Leon!
理昂
Somebody call an ambulance!
快去叫救护车
Call 41 1! 91 1, dumb bitch!
打411 是911才对 笨婊♥子♥
He ain’t breathing. Call the meat wagon!
他没有呼吸了 快打电♥话♥给殡仪馆
Shut the fuck up! You shot him.
闭上你的鸟嘴 你开枪杀了他
Why’d you fucking shoot him?. You said, “Yes. ”
你为什么要杀他? 你说”好的”
“Yes, I can hear you,” not, “Yes, kill him!”
“好的 我都听到了” 不等于”好的 杀了他吧”
You ought to be more careful with what you say.
你说话的时候 应该要小心自己的措词
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Motherfucker, why?.! lt wasn’ t me!
混♥蛋♥ 为什么? 不是我♥干♥的
Where’s the gun?. Do you see a gun?. Fuck you!
枪在哪里?你看到枪了吗? 去你的
You pumped one into him, bitch! I saw it! He’s got a Glock!
你对他开枪 混♥蛋♥ 我都看到了 他带了枪
Get down! Get the fuck down! Daddy got a Glock!
趴下 大家快趴下 他有枪
What Glock?. I don’t have a fucking Glock! It’s a telephone!
什么枪?我没有枪 那只是电♥话♥
You shot my man, daddy! They gonna skin and fry your ass!
你杀了我的男人 混♥蛋♥ 他们会剥了你的皮 把你分尸
You shot my baby, daddy! Mr. Motherfucker! Mr. Motherfucker!
你杀了我的爱人 混♥蛋♥ 你是个天杀的大混♥蛋♥
Please, come on! Come in here, bitch!
拜托 少来了 快进来
Better run, motherfucker!
你最好赶快逃命 混♥蛋♥
The cops is coming and I hope they fry your ass down!
警♥察♥来了 我希望他们杀了你
I’m not going anywhere, am l?.
我哪里都去不了 对吧?
If you had dealt with the man decently, this might not have been necessary.
如果你对那家伙好一点 我也不会这么做
Look, I offered him money. I offered him my watch.
我给他钱 还要把我的表送给他
But not your respect, which is what he really wanted.
但你不尊重他 那才是他真正想要的东西
You were dismissive like you dismissed the nice pizza guy.
你看不起他 如同那个披萨外送员
You are guilty of inhumanity to your fellow man.
你的罪恶感 来自于你看不起身边的人
I’ m not guilty of a goddamn thing.
我没有犯任何的错
Take responsibility for what you’ve done, Stu. Be a man.
你得为自己做的事负责任 当个男子汉 史都
I love this fucking spin. You shoot the guy, and I’m fucking responsible?.
这点子真棒 你开枪杀了他 我却要负责任?
Well, looked that way from up here.
喔 你应该好好想一想
I don’t know what I did to you but whatever it was, I’m glad.
我不知道我对你做了什么 但不管我做了什么 我都很高兴
I wish it had been worse. I wish you died!
我希望自己能够狠一点 我希望你死掉
Yes, finally some honesty. Just tell me who you are.
太棒了 你终于愿意说实话 告诉我你到底是谁
No one you’d ever notice. I don ‘t run in your circles.
我是个你不会注意到的人 我不是你那个世界的人
And what is it you do?. I watch.
你到底是做什么的? 我喜欢观察别人
You watch?. Yes, well, what else is there to do…
你喜欢观察别人? 没错 当你的生活开始走下坡…
… when life turns on you and you’ve retreated into some small room?
你得缩回你的小世界时 你会做些什么事呢?
You look out your window.
你会从窗户往外看
You see people come in and out of this phone booth. The same ones every day.
看到很多人进出这个电♥话♥亭 每天都有相同的人来这里打电♥话♥
You make up names for them. You imagine their stories.
你会帮他们取名字 想像他们的生活
But eventually, you get tired of imagining and follow one of them.
但最后你会厌倦于想像 于是开始追逐他们
And you hear all of his lies.
你听到他说的所有谎言
And you decide that his sins should be punished.
决定他的罪过 应该受到惩罚
Some guy shouting into a cell phone full of self-importance isn ‘t gonna notice me.
拿着移♥动♥电♥话♥大吼大叫的人 无法吸引我的注意力
But I noticed that German porn king, and I noticed that corrupt executive.
但我注意到那个德国色鬼 还有那个黑心的股票经纪人
And I noticed you, Stu.
我也注意到你 史都

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!