He’ s lying, Pam. Don’ t listen. I know that, okay?.
他在说谎 潘 别听他的 我知道 好吗?
I may be from Montana, but we have men there also.
虽然我来自蒙大拿州 但那里也有男人
I wasn’ t planning on sleeping with him.
我并没有计划 要跟他上♥床♥
I just don’t know a lot of people here right now.
只是现在 我在这里认识的人不多
And he’s cute and he said that he would help me.
他长得很帅 还说他会帮我
You never asked me if I was married. He’s never made anyone a star. Bye.
你从来没问过我的婚姻状况 他从来没有捧红过任何人 再见
Hello?.

Back to you, Stu.
现在轮到你了 史都
Gotta hit this trick before the next bitch takes my score.
我得趁下个混♥蛋♥占便宜之前 阻止一场闹剧
Go away. Go away?. Hang up the phone, nigga.
快滚开 滚开?把电♥话♥挂掉 混♥蛋♥
This motherfucker, you don’t eyeball me. Bitch.
大混♥蛋♥ 居然还瞪我 死王八
Why are you doing this?. Did I ever harm you?. Did l–?.
你为什么要这么做? 我伤害过你吗?我–
Now, let’s call Kelly. She’s not home.
我们现在得打电♥话♥给凯莉 她不在家
Oh, but I’m sure she ‘s at the shop on Columbus.
但我相信 她应该在哥伦布的店里
How the fuck do you know all this shit?.
你怎么会知道这些事?
Speed dial her. Press “auto one. ” That’s her button.
快打电♥话♥给她 按下”自动拨号♥一” 那是她的专属代码
What am I supposed to say?. Why don ‘t you try the truth?
我要说什么? 你为什么不说实话呢?
You’re cheating. l’ m not cheating on Kelly. I never have.
你有外遇 我没有背着凯莉乱搞 我没外遇
Then what do you call it? Look, you’ re a guy…
你说这又是怎么一回事呢? 听着 你也是男人…
…sometimes you want to know it’ s a possibility.
有时候你只想知道 自己还有没有机会
It’ s like having a beautiful home…
那就像虽然你有个温暖的家
…but you still dream of that quick vacation.
但你还是梦想着 要去度个小假
You know, some nice hotel room with a great view, maybe a pool.
住进豪华饭店里 享受着漂亮的风景跟游泳池
It’s just a fantasy. You never leave home.
那只是一个梦想 事实上你根本没有离开家
Do you hear what I’m saying?. Kelly is a home and Pam is a motel.
你明白我的意思吗? 凯莉是你的家 潘是汽车旅馆
I’m sure they’ll both appreciate that. Fuck you.
相信她们知道了一定很感动 去你的
Hey, that kind of language is uncalled for.
嘿 你怎么说个不停
You can’t take up the whole booth. This here’s my business.
你不能将这里占为己有 这可是我做生意的地盘
This is not the only phone in New York.
纽约市 不光只有这个电♥话♥亭
It’s the only one on 8th Avenue that’s working.
第八大道上只剩这个电♥话♥亭 还能使用
Bullshit! Go in a restaurant, but get lost. Motherfucker, this is my phone. Get
胡说 到餐厅借电♥话♥ 快滚开 混♥蛋♥ 这是我的电♥话♥ 快点
Goddamn it, man! You done made me hurt my dick hand.
该死 混♥蛋♥ 你害我伤到手
I’m sure you’re just as good with the other hand. Yeah, go away.
我相信你用另一只手 还是能做生意 快滚开
I’ll be back, motherfucker. I will be back, bitch. Get out of my way!
我会再回来的 混♥蛋♥ 我会再回来的 王八蛋 别挡路
I was worried for you. I thought she was gonna put an eye out with that hand.
我很担心你 我还以为她会痛扁你一顿
Whoever you are, you’re obviously a very intelligent man.
不管你是谁 很明显地你非常聪明
I know what stress does. It’s all I can do from going crazy myself.
我生活压力很大 我觉得自己快被逼疯了
You’re calling me crazy? No, you’re going through a difficult time.
你的意思是我疯了吗? 不 你只是日子不好过
Look, please don’t call my wife.
拜托别打电♥话♥给我太太
Let me give you my office number. We’ll talk.
我给你我办公室电♥话♥号♥码 我们好好谈一谈
I know a reasonable photographer who will do some headshots.
我认识一个很不错的摄影师 他可以帮你拍些漂亮的艺术照
Stu, do you really think that I’m an actor?
史都 你真的以为 我是演员吗?
I’m not an actor. I have no use for you, Stu. None.
我不是演员 我不需要你 史都 真的
I would just like you to tell Kelly the truth about yourself.
我只希望你能告诉凯莉 真正的你是什么样的人
So are you going to call Kelly and tell her about Pam?
你要打电♥话♥给凯莉 告诉她潘的事
Or do I have to? No!
还是要我来打呢? 不
Jesus, no. I’m doing it.
天啊 不 我来打
Feeling kind of nervous, Stu?
你很紧张吗?史都
Hello. Hold it to the receiver so I can hear.
喂 把电♥话♥移到话筒旁让我听声音
Stu?. Yeah.
史都 是我
Where are you?. l’ m in a phone booth.
你在哪里? 我在一个电♥话♥亭里
Baby, I just got this call from this guy who said you’ d be calling me…
老公 我刚接到一个男人打来的电♥话♥ 他说你会打电♥话♥给我…
…from a booth to tell me something important.
你会从电♥话♥亭打电♥话♥ 告诉我一件很重要的事
There’s a lot of prank calling going on today, baby.
有很多人会打恶作剧电♥话♥ 捉弄别人 亲爱的
Tell her you invite women… Shut up.
告诉她你邀请女人… 闭嘴
…to have drinks at discreet hotels.
到隐密的饭店喝一杯
I’ m not talking to you, baby.
我不是在跟你说话 老婆
Someone ‘s got company.
有人来了
Who’ s that woman?. Bitch got a cell phone!
那个女人是谁? 那混♥蛋♥有移♥动♥电♥话♥
Some hooker is trying to use the phone. He just called me a hooker.
有个妓♥女♥想打电♥话♥ 他叫我妓♥女♥
Are you sure there’s nothing wrong?. We are escorts. Escorts.
你确定真的没事? 我们是伴♥游♥
Tell her you want to sleep with other women.
告诉她你想跟别的女人 上♥床♥
There is this person and he’s saying things about me.
有一个人 在散布跟我有关的谣言
Things that might not be true.
那些事都不是真的
And if he calls you– Get the fuck out of here before I call the cops!
如果他打给你–快滚开 不然我要报♥警♥了
Honey, I want to sleep with other women.
亲爱的 我想 跟别的女人上♥床♥
Look, Kelly, whatever he says, don’t believe him.
听着 凯莉 不管他说了什么 别相信他
I haven’t done anything. Only because Pam had to rehearse.
我什么都没做 因为潘要彩排
Shut the fuck up!
闭上你的鸟嘴
Stu, I don’t know what you’re talking about, but you’re scaring me.
史都 我不知道你在说什么 你把我吓坏了
I’m sorry, baby.
对不起 老婆
Can you just come over to the store so we can talk in person?.
你能到店里来一趟吗? 我们得面对面地谈一谈
I feel kind of weird. Yeah. Look, I’ll try. Don’t worry.
我觉得怪怪的 我会想办法赶过去 别担心
Come on! Yeah, bitch!
少来了 是啊 王八蛋
I love you too. “I love you. ”
我也爱你 “我爱你”
Get out of here before I have you deported to Jersey.
快点滚开 不然我要把你们送进监牢里
You’re a fucking ass! And you’re a dirty skank.
你是个天杀的混♥蛋♥ 你是个臭婊♥子♥
What are you gonna do about it?. Your mama is a skank, bitch!
你打算怎么办? 你老妈才是臭婊♥子♥
You didn’t tell your wife the truth, did you, Stu?
你没有跟你太太 说实话 对吧?
And you can tell she really loves you.
你可以感觉得到她真的爱你
Must be nice to have a pretty girl care for you.
有个大美人那么关心你 感觉一定很棒
Why screw up her life?. She never did you harm.
你为什么要搞砸她的生活? 她从来就没有伤害过你
Everybody does harm.
每个人都会造成伤害
That’s it. This mind-fuck is over.
够了 这个王八蛋完了
Stu, if you hang up, I will kill you.
史都 你一挂掉电♥话♥ 我就会杀了你
What are you going to do about it with your goddamn binoculars?.
你手里拿着望远镜 要怎么杀我呢?
I never said I had binoculars.
我从没说过我拿着望远镜
I have a highly magnified telescopic image of you.
但我能看到 你的超高倍数放大影像
Now what kind of device has a telescopic sight mounted on it?
什么样的设备 会附有这样的装备呢?
What?. You mean like a rifle?.
什么?你拿着来♥福♥枪♥?
A.30-caliber bolt-action 700 with a carbon-one modification…
三十厘米口径 700型 还附有一流的修正器…
…and a state-of-the-art Hensholdt tactical scope.
以及最先进的 韩夏达特军事用望远镜
And it’s staring straight at you. Yeah, how’ s my fucking hair?.
而它正瞄准了你 我的头发看起来如何?
At this range, the exit wound ought to be about the size of a small tangerine.
在这个距离开枪 子弹射出的洞口 大约只有金橘那么大
Nice try, pal. Go to hell.
你挺高明的 少来这一套
Now, doesn’t that just torque your jaws?
那应该能让你 吓得目瞪口呆吧?
I love that.
我喜欢
You know, like in the movies just as the good guy…
你知道的 就像在电影里 当好人…
…is about to kill the bad guy, he cocks his gun.
打算杀掉坏蛋时 他会扣下板机
Now why didn ‘t he have it cocked?
他为什么不事先扣下板机呢?
Because that sound is scary.
因为扣板机的声音太可怕了
It’s cool, isn ‘t it?
很酷 对吧?
Look, you shoot a gun here and there’ll be pandemonium.
你在这里开枪 一定会引起混乱
Do you hear me?. There will be cops all over this block.
你听到了吗? 这个地方会挤满了警♥察♥
Do you think so? Let’s see. One. Two.
你如此认为吗? 不妨试试看 一 二
That won’t help you.
没有用的
Three.

Stu, look at everybody. Look at all of the people screaming, Stu.
史都 你看看每一个人 尖叫声此起彼落
Here come the cops.
警♥察♥来了
Sniper on the roof. Gunfire, hit the deck.
狙击手在屋顶上 枪声大做 打中了电♥话♥亭
Stu, you still with me?
史都 你在听我说话吗?
Stand up and be a man.
像个男子汉一样站起来
So do you mean you would whack me for no particular reason?.
你是说你毫无任何理由 只是想把我杀了?
No, I have plenty of reasons, and you keep giving me more.
不 我有很多理由 而且你一直在帮我制♥造♥理由
Shall I take care of him? No! No. Shit, no.
你要我杀了他吗? 该死 不要
It would be so easy.
那应该很容易
Here.
拿去
Here.
拿去
Stu, you just gave that gentleman $ 1 0 to walk away.
你刚刚用十块钱打发了那男人
You saved his life. You do have a sensitive side.
你救了他的命 你真是个感性的家伙
How much to let me go?. Let’s see how sensitive you really are.
你要拿多少钱才会放了我? 就看你有多感性吧
I’m aiming at you right now.
我现在瞄准了你
Can you feel it, the heat of it?
你感觉到子弹的热力吗?
Come now, Stu, you can feel it.
少来了 史都 你可以感觉到
Concentrate.
集中注意力
Concentrate.
集中注意力
Take a look at where I’m going.
看看我要射击的地方
You’re doing so much better than the others.
你表现得 比其他人好很多
You read about the German porn king shot 1 0 days ago…
你知道十天前 那个德国色鬼…
…at 38th and 8th?
在三十八街 跟第八街口被杀的事吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!