This is for you. Half-pepperoni, half-mushroom, extra crisp.
你的披萨来了 一半腊肠 一半蘑菇的特脆口味
You ever heard of delivering a pizza to a phone booth?.
你听说过有人会把披萨 外送到电♥话♥亭吗?
I don’t think so.
我没听过这种事
Gentleman occupying phone booth, 53rd, between Broadway and 8th.
把披萨送给在百老汇跟八街路口 的五十三街电♥话♥亭里打电♥话♥的男士
It’s a mistake.
你弄错了
What am I supposed to do with the pie?. It’s all paid for.
你要我怎么处理这个披萨? 钱都已经付了
There’s a homeless guy around the block.
在街角那边 有一个流浪汉
Give him the pizza and say
把披萨送给他并告诉他
“You can turn away, but you can’t make it go away.”
“你可以离开 但这披萨跟定你了”
He’ll think I’m trying to poison him. They always get that idea.
他会以为我想毒死他 那些流浪汉最会乱想了
Get off the fucking pizza, all right?.
把那个该死的披萨拿开 好吗?
That language is uncalled for.
你不应该那么说的
Holy shit!
我的老天爷
I’m sorry. Please return to sender.
对不起 请把它还给订披萨的人
Fuck off.
快滚开
Here you go, $5. Eat the pizza yourself.
拿去吧 这是五块钱 把披萨吃掉
You look like you could use a good meal.
你看起来很需要好好地吃一顿
Hello.
你好
Pam, could you believe some nut case just tried to deliver me a pizza?.
潘 你相信有个疯子 刚刚想外送披萨来给我吗?
Why are you always in the same phone booth, same time, every day?.
你为什么每天会在同一个时间 在相同的电♥话♥亭打电♥话♥给我?
Well, it’s quitting time, right?. Thank God, we were mobbed today.
你在休息 对吧? 谢天谢地 我们今天忙死了
So how’s your day?.
你今天还好吗?
It’s getting better by the minute, sweetheart.
现在觉得好多了 甜心
Who’s the most famous person you publicized today?.
今天你帮哪个最有名的明星 做宣传呢?
You. Really?.
就是你啊 真的吗?
I told a few columnists Mel Gibson was looking for actresses for his film.
我告诉几个专栏作家梅尔吉勃孙 在为他的新片寻找女主角
And I said the possibilities were Cameron Diaz, Julia Roberts…
我说可能的人选包括了 卡麦蓉狄亚 茱莉亚萝伯兹…
…and my favorite client, you.
以及我最喜欢的客户 也就是你
You didn’t really do that.
你真的不必那么做
First step toward being noticed is being mentioned.
你希望被人注意 首先得常常让人听见你的名字
I just got out of a conference at the City Hotel.
我刚刚到城市饭店 开完会出来
I was thinking you could come down.
我想或许你可以 赶过来
There are a couple of people and a few martinis I’d like to introduce you to.
我要介绍你认识一些人 我们可以一起喝几杯
Stu, l Listen, Pam. Pam. Pam.
史都 我 听我说 潘
It’s about time we talked about your career. Come on.
我们应该好好谈谈 你的事业 快来吧
I feel awful but I promised my scene partner that I would rehearse for class.
我真的很想去 但我答应过我同学 我会参加学校的彩排
We’re doing a scene from Jerry Maguire. I’m playing Renee Zellweger’s part.
我们要演出征服情海的一场戏 我饰演薇妮齐薇格的角色
That’s great. Look, I rescheduled a meeting to see you…
太棒了 听着 我调开 开会的时间是希望能跟你见面…
…but I guess I can reschedule it back.
但我想我应该能把它调回来
Are you mad?. Don’t worry about it. I’m not mad.
你在生气吗? 别担心 我没有生气
Maybe tomorrow.
明天再说吧
Yeah, later.
是啊 再见
Look, Stu…. What?.
听我说 史都…. 什么事?
Big kiss.
我爱你
You too.
我也是
Yeah. Isn’t it funny?
你好 这真的是太有趣了
You hear a phone ring, and it could be anybody…
你听到电♥话♥铃♥声♥ 那可能是其他人的电♥话♥…
…but a ringing phone has to be answered, doesn ‘t it?
但电♥话♥铃♥声♥一响 你会很自然地去接起它 对吧?
What?.
什么?
I hope you realize how you’ve hurt my feelings.
我希望你了解 你让我有多伤心
Who the fuck is this?. Don’t think about leaving that phone.
你到底是谁? 别想挂电♥话♥
Wrong number, pal. It was a perfectly delicious pizza.
你打错电♥话♥了 老哥 那个披萨非常好吃
You’re certainly going to wish you had accepted it.
你真的会很后悔 自己没有收下它
Naturally, this is part of the gag. The pizza bit. That was funny shit.
你一定是在开玩笑 关于披萨的事 那真的很有趣
Well, its purpose was to keep your strength up for what’s coming next.
我本来要送披萨给你 让你有力气应付接下来的事
What’s coming next is I’m hanging up. Oh, no, you won ‘t.
接下来我会把电♥话♥挂掉 不 你不会那么做的
You’re going to learn to obey me. Obey you?.
你得学会服从我 服从你?
Who is this?. Someone who enjoys watching you.
你到底是谁? 我只是一个喜欢看着你的人
Watching me?.
看着我?
Yes, I love the suit you’re wearing today. Black on raspberry sorbet. Very Italian.
对 我喜欢你今天的穿着 蓝黑色的西装 非常具意大利风味
Where–?. Where are you?.
你–?你在哪里?
There are hundreds of windows out there. Why don ‘t you check them out?
这里有好几百扇窗户 你为什么不自己来找找看呢?
So, what am I doing now?. You’re scratching your head.
我现在在做什么? 你在抓头
Now you’re brushing your hair back.
现在你把头发往后梳
That’s not very nice, Stu.
那么做太不智了 史都
Did you call me Stu?.
你叫我史都?
Who’ s Stu?. I don’ t know any Stu. Why, do you prefer Stuart?
谁是史都?我不认识叫史都的人 怎么?你要我叫你史都华吗?
A lot of people in this neighborhood know me.
在这个地区 很多人都认识我
Stuart Shepard, 1 326 West 5 1st Street, Third Floor, front.
史都华薛帕德 家住西五十一街 1326号♥三楼前座
Go mindfuck some other guy, pal. I know Pamela McFadden too.
去找其他人开玩笑吧 老兄 我也知道潘蜜拉麦费登的事
It’s not in your best interest to disconnect me.
挂断电♥话♥ 对你没有任何一点好处
Someone could get hurt.
可能有人会因此受伤
What’s the matter, Stu?
怎么了?史都
If you’ re some fucked-up, failed actor I wouldn’ t handle…
如果你是连我都无法捧红的 超级烂演员…
…or some prick intern I fired, I will hunt you down and I will crush you.
或是被我开除的助理 我一定会逮到你并且毁了你
You will never work in this town.
你将永远无法在这个城市工作
I can turn people into gods…
我有办法把人捧成神
…and I can turn you into a total fucking loser if you weren’t one already.
就算你现在还没被毁掉 我也能把你逼得走投无路
Do you hear me?. Am I upsetting you?. Hello.
你听到了吗? 我惹毛你了吗?喂
Oh, you think I’m gonna, what?. Pay you off or something?.
喔 你以为我想做什么? 你以为我是来报复你的吗?
T ell me what you want. Now you want to talk to me.
告诉我你到底想做什么 现在你想跟我说话了
Did Adam at my office put you up to this?.
是我的助理亚当 唆使你这么做的吗?
No, I thought this up all by myself.
不 这完全是我一个人的主意
Keep thinking. I’m hanging up.
随便你 我要挂电♥话♥了
I’ll say hi to your wife, Kelly, for you. Talk to you later.
我会帮你跟你太太凯莉打招呼 待会再联络
What the–?.
搞什么–?
The callback feature cannot be activated–
现在无法执行 回拨功能–
Motherfucker.
混♥蛋♥
T ell me what you want. I want your complete attention.
告诉我你到底想做什么 我要你专心听我说
Are you an actor?. Yes. One of your pathetic failed ones.
你是演员吗? 没错 我是你没捧红的演员
lt’ s tough when you’ re not known. Tell me about it.
红不起来真的是让人很难过 你说的对
You don ‘t have to hunt me and crush me. I can’t get work in this town as it is.
你不必费力找我把我毁了 反正我在这里也找不到工作
I’ve done some off-Broadway, some off-Manhattan plays, but that dried up.
我在百老汇及曼哈顿演过 一些小角色 但现在我失业了
Now I wait tables, clean toilets, anything to make the rent.
所以我做服务生跟清洁工 赚些小钱来付房♥租
I’m a walking cliche.
现在我成了一个大笑话
I can help you. I can get you auditions.
我可以帮你 安排试镜的机会
Auditions? You’re not an agent. You’re a publicist.
试镜?你不是经纪人 你是搞公♥关♥的
Yeah, but I have contacts. I know agents. I can get you an audition.
对 但我有关系 我认识经纪人 我能帮你安排
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 没错
Well, there is someone I’d like you to call.
喔 我希望 你能打电♥话♥给某人
Name it.
是谁
Try the number you dialed when you first got into the booth.
试试你踏进电♥话♥亭后 第一个拨出的电♥话♥号♥码
I don’t know what you’re talking about. No?
我不知道你在说什么 真的吗?
Lucky you then, because I wrote it down.
那么你的运气不错 因为我把它记下来了
I can see every number you pressed. Let’s see if Pam is still at work.
我看得到你拨了哪些号♥码 快来看看潘是不是还在工作
No. Then I guess I’ll have to do it.
不 看来我得亲自打电♥话♥给她
Look, don’ t! Too late. It’s already ringing.
听着 千万别那么做 太迟了 电♥话♥已经接通
I’ll put her on speaker so you can hear. You’ re fucking kidding me.
我会接上扩音器以便你听见对话 别开玩笑
Stu, I never kid.
史都 我从不开玩笑
Hello. Well, hello, Pam.
喂 喂 潘
Hi, who’ s this?. It’s a good friend of Stu’s.
你好 哪位? 我是史都的好朋友
And he hasn ‘t got many. You know Stu?.
他没有多少好朋友 你认识史都?
I know he lies.
我知道他在说谎
Who is this?. Don ‘t worry about that.
你是谁? 别担心
Stu’s listening in. He can hear what we ‘re saying about him.
史都正在听我们说话 他听得到我们所有的对话
Stu, is that true?. Are you there?. Pam, hang up the goddamn phone!
史都 真的吗?你也在吗? 潘 快把电♥话♥挂掉
She can ‘t hear you, Stu.
她听不到你说话 史都
Pam, I’m afraid Stu hasn ‘t been totally honest with you.
潘 恐怕史都并没有 完全对你坦白
What do you mean?. Don’ t do this.
你是什么意思? 别这么做
Stu has been lying to you. Pam, hang up.
史都一直在骗你 潘 快挂掉电♥话♥
Now, why would a man who has a cell phone…
为什么 一个有移♥动♥电♥话♥的人…
…call you every day from a phone booth?
每天都要从电♥话♥亭 打电♥话♥给你
Because he said it’ s quiet. Pam, that’s just stupid.
他说那样子比较安静 潘 那真的是太蠢了
It’s because his wife checks his cell phone bills.
那是因为他太太 会检查他的移♥动♥电♥话♥帐单
No record of his calls to you. Jesus Christ.
那样就不会有你的电♥话♥记录 我的天啊
He said he wasn’t married. Oh, he ‘s married.
他说他未婚 他已经结婚了
Her name is Kelly. I’ve never seen her but she sounds lovely.
他太太叫做凯莉 我从没见过她 但她的声音很好听
Why do you think he invites you to the City Hotel?
你觉得他为什么 要邀请你到城市饭店?
Cheap rooms for cheap girls. Asshole.
低俗的女孩只适合到廉价的饭店 混♥蛋♥
He ‘s telling you all this so you’ll sleep with him.
他说他要捧红你 那样子你就会跟他上♥床♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!