But here I am. I’m just flesh and blood and weakness.
但这就是我 我是个有血有肉 有弱点的人
I love you so fucking much.
我真的好爱你
I take off this ring because it only reminds me of how I’ve failed you.
我会把婚戒拿掉 因为它提醒了我是怎么伤你的心
And, I don’t wanna give you up.
我不想失去你
I wanna make things better, but it may not be my choice anymore.
我想努力做个好人 但现在这一切由不得我选择
You deserve better.
你应该去找更棒的男人
You’re not gonna let me go. No.
你不会放我走的 没错
You never were. I know a thing about lies.
你从来都没有那么想过 我知道骗子是什么样的嘴脸
I know a thing or two about liars as well.
我也非常清楚 什么是谎言
Then why the confession?
你为什么要坦白?
I didn’t do it for you.
我那么做不是为了你
Right there. Yeah, got that.
就在那里 我知道了
Captain, captain. The call to his wife originated at 2: 1 7…
队长 打给他太太的电♥话♥ 时间是两点十七分…
…at a hard line from the old Barkley Hotel.
发话地点是 巴克利饭店的房♥间
You got a room?. 604.
查到房♥号♥了吗? 604
Second window from the corner. ESU units holding.
就是街角的第二排窗户 特警队正准备进攻
Bring them in from 52nd Street.
叫他们从五十二街进去
Cover the windows, doors, fire escape, every goddamn point of exit.
封锁所有的门窗跟紧急逃生口 还有所有可能的出入口
ESU, ESU, come in from the 52nd Stu!
特警队 请从五十二街进去 史都
Your lawyer’s coming down now! Doors, fire escapes….
你的律师来了 门跟紧急逃生口….
Now!
就是现在
At least you’ll die with a clean conscience.
至少你现在 可以安心地死去
No, you’ re the one that’ s gonna die! Listen, you can hear them now.
不 该死的人是你 仔细听 你可以听到他们的脚步声
They’ re coming to get you. Know why?.
他们去抓你了 你知道为什么吗?
Because I sent them! You can ‘t stop lying, can you?
因为我派他们去抓你 你就是戒不掉说谎的习惯吧?
I can’ t stop lying?. They’ re coming up the stairs.
我戒不掉说谎的习惯? 他们已经上楼了
They’re coming to get you. Look around.
他们要去抓你了 好好看看你的四周
That room’s getting smaller every second.
那个房♥间每一秒 都在变小
Inch by inch! You know what?.
一寸寸地变小 你知道吗?
It’s not gonna be any bigger than this fucking goddamn booth!
它不会比这个该死的电♥话♥亭 还要大
They’re in position, in position. Get them to move!
他们已经就定位 叫他们采取行动
There’s nobody there. There’s nobody there?.
那里面没有人 那里面没有人?
They’re coming through that fucking door to put you out of your misery.
他们要冲破那扇门 结束你悲惨的一生
You got a couple seconds left. What’re you gonna do?.
你只剩几秒而已 你打算怎么办?
If this is true, I have to take someone with me, don’t I?
如果这是真的 我得拖个人垫背 对吧?
Since Kelly is the most important thing in your life, I’ll take her.
既然凯莉是你生命中最重要的人 那么我就选她
Then take me! Take me. This is about me!
选我吧 你要的人是我
I’m the fucking one you want! Take me!
你要杀的人是我 选我吧
This is about me! Come on!
你要的人是我 快动手
Take me! It’s me you want!
杀我吧 你要的人是我
This is Captain Ramey. Somebody talk to me.
我是雷米队长 快回答
We’re too late. The psycho heard us coming…
我们晚了一步 那个疯子知道我们要进攻…
…and slashed his throat with a knife.
他用刀子 割喉自尽
What’ s his condition?. Critical. He ‘s lost a lot of blood.
他的情况如何? 他奄奄一息 流了很多血
Get him down here. I don’t want nobody dying on me.
把他送下来 我不希望任何人死在我面前
All right.
好的
Kelly, where’s Kelly?. Your wife’s fine, all right?.
凯莉 凯莉在哪里? 你太太没事 好吗?
All right, try not to sit up.
好了 别急着起来
What hit me?. Rubber bullet.
我被什么东西打中了? 橡皮子弹
Figured if somebody’s gonna shoot you, it might as well be us.
如果你注定要挨上一枪 最好还是由我们来开枪
Thanks.
谢谢你
Did you get him?. You did.
你们抓到他了吗? 你抓到他了
I didn’t do anything. Give yourself some credit.
我什么都没错 给自己一点信心
Got yourself out alive. Doesn’t always happen that way.
你救了自己一命 不是每次的结局都能这么完美
Are you okay?. It’s okay. I’m okay.
你没事吧? 我没事
God. I was so afraid.
天啊 我好害怕
I thought I wasn’t ever gonna see you again.
我还以为 我再也见不到你了
Me too.
我也是
We’ve got things to talk about.
我们有很多事得谈一谈
I only want to talk about what you want to tell me.
我只想谈 你愿意告诉我的事
I want to tell you everything. Everything.
我什么事都愿意告诉你 真的
Get that gurney over here. Get over here.
把担架推过来 这边
We lost him.
他死了
I want to stand up. I got him.
我想站起来 我来扶你
Sure you can hold on?. I gotta see him.
你做得到吗? 我得看看他的样子
You don’t want to see this. Yes, I do.
你不会想看的 不 我想看
Take it easy. Yes, I do.
别激动 我真的想看
Allow me. Allow me. Go ahead.
让我来 去吧
You recognize him?.
你认识他吗?
Yeah. He was down here trying to deliver me a pizza…
没错 他曾到这里来 送披萨给我…
… 1 0 minutes before I got the call.
就在我接到电♥话♥的十分钟前
I told him to fuck off.
我叫他滚开
That’s enough these days.
现在的人太坏了
Just give it a minute.
等一下
We’ll be driving, and you’ll be flying.
我们会开车过去 你会被送上救护车
Whatever you say.
悉听尊便
What a piece of shit.
我的天啊
Nice shoes.
这双鞋很不错
Italian.
是意大利制的
You hung up, Stu.
你挂掉了电♥话♥ 史都
I didn’t get a chance to say goodbye.
我没机会跟你说再见
I feel bad about the pizza guy.
我为那个送披萨的感到难过
But I couldn’t miss seeing you and Kelly reunited.
但我不想错过 你跟凯莉团圆的划面
You don’t have to thank me. Nobody ever does.
你不必谢我 从来没有人谢过我
I just hope your newfound honesty lasts.
我只希望你好不容易 找回的诚实能维持下去
Because it if doesn’t, you’ll be hearing from me.
如果你没有那么做 我会再打电♥话♥给你的
Isn’t it funny?
这真的是太有趣了
You hear a phone ring, and it could be anybody.
你听到电♥话♥铃♥声♥ 那可能是其他人的电♥话♥
But a ringing phone has to be answered, doesn’t it?
但电♥话♥铃♥声♥一响 你会很自然地去接起它 对吧?
Doesn’t it?
对吧?
Hello?.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!