Good enough.
非常好
Hey, who wants to go shopping and blow next month’s mortgage?
嘿 谁想去购物 把下月分期付款挥霍一空?
No, Phoebe and I know what we want.
菲比和我知道我们想要什么
Yeah, what?
想要什么?
Phoebe, sit down.
菲比 坐下
Phoebe and I want a brother.
菲比和我想要个弟弟
A brother, a brother, a brother!
弟弟 弟弟!
A brother! Okay, girls.
弟弟! 姑娘们
We found this book, Where Bables Come From.
我们发现了这本书 “宝宝诞生记”
Well, let’s not talk about it now.
我们还是不要现在谈这个了
It says you guys have to get into bed
书上说 你们俩得上♥床♥
and skoogy around.
亲热
What does skoogy mean?
“亲热”是什么意思?
Can we get these off the table, please?
别把这些拿到饭桌上
Well, we can talk about this later.
还是以后再谈这个吧
And after you’ve been skoogying…
等你们亲热后…
Okay, girls, not quite so loud.
姑娘们 别说这么大声嘛
You get thls feellng you can’t stop.
你就会有欲罢不能的感觉
Like sneezing.
就象打喷嚏一样
And the seeds come out.
就象种子破土而出
Is that how you made us?
你们是不是就是这样把我们生下来的?
You sneeze.
你们打喷嚏
Achoo! Bless you.
哈啾! 保重
Achoo, I made a baby.
哈啾 就有了宝宝
Achoo, achoo!
哈啾 哈啾!
Twins!
就有了双胞胎!
We want baby.
我们想要宝宝
We want baby.
我们想要宝宝
Come on, come on.
别闹了
We want baby!
我们想要宝宝!
We want baby!
我们想要宝宝!
We want baby!
我们想要宝宝!
We want baby!
我们想要宝宝!
We want baby!
我们想要宝宝!
We want baby!
我们想要宝宝!
We want baby!
我们想要宝宝!
We want baby!
我们想要宝宝!
Do you really?
真想要吗?
You–you think your mother could handle another one like you?
再生一个象你这样的 你妈能搞定吗?
Phoebe.
菲比
Stay away.
别跟着我
You.

You knew.
你知道的
Screw you.
去你的
It’s not true, right?
不是真的 对不对?
That’s easy.
很简单
It’s only true if it’s not a lie.
如果不是谎言就是真的
Ask me another.
再问个问题
I-I didn’t mean–
我本不想…
That’s just it. You should have meant.
问题就在此 你应该想的
What do you suppose is the use of a child without meaning?
不想的小孩还有什么用?
I meant, am I why she won’t have another baby?
我是想说 她不生宝宝就是因为我吗?
Well, then say what you mean.
那想什么就说什么啊
You might just as well have said “I am what I eat”
就相当于 “我吃什么我就是什么”
is the same as “I eat what I am.”
和”我是什么我就吃什么”是一样的
Or “I like what I get” is the same as…
“我得到什么我就喜欢什么”就相当于
“I get what I like.”
“我喜欢什么我就得到什么”
You’re just saying lines from the book.
你只是在重复书上的话而已
But I need help.
但我需要帮助
I need you to help me!
我需要你们帮助我!
After all we’ve done together.
毕竟我们同甘共苦过
Please just–
求你们了 只要…
wait!
等等!
Come back, please!
回来吧 拜托!
You asleep?
睡着了吗?
I wanted to find a story to tell you,
我本想找个故事讲给你听
a Greek myth or a fable
希腊神话或者寓言什么的
to explain what happened to me tonight.
从而向你解释今晚的事
And then I realized, that’s what my father used to do.
后来我意识到 我爸以前就是这么做的
Something would happen, and he’d tell the story
有事发生时 他就讲故事
and then analyze it…
分♥析♥故事
anything to avoid saying it.
从而回避应该说的话
What I need to say is…
我想说的是…
l have never been so ashamed of myself.
我从来没这象今晚这么惭愧过
The words just came out.
那些话冲口而出了
Yes, that’s what it’s like.
确实是这样
If you want to go back to work, I can finish up here.
如果你想工作 我可以收拾这儿
About what I said…
关于我…
At dinner.
昨晚说的话
We haven’t talked, not really.
我们还没好好谈过
I’m sorry.
对不起
Talk to her.
和她说去
I did.
和她说过了
And I have been, and she says she’s okay,
还一直在说 她说她没事
but I don’t think so.
但我不这么认为
What you said, those words.
你说的那些话
I know.
我知道
You don’t want to talk to me now.
你不要现在和我谈
Peter, I’m mad, really mad.
皮特 我很生气 真的很生气
I understand.
我理解
Yeah, I’m mad that you said that.
我生气你居然那么说
I’m mad that you hurt her.
我生气你伤害了她
God, I just–
天哪 我只是…
I’m mad that I want her to be different,
我生气 我想让她改变
and I’m mad that she is different.
我生气 她和别人不一样
I’m mad that she’s acting out because she’s unhappy,
我生气 她是因为不开心才去演戏
and I don’t know why she’s unhappy
我不知道她为什么不开心
and I can’t make her happy,
我也不能让她开心
but her bizarre teacher can.
可是那个怪里怪气的老师却能
I’m mad that I blame myself for the way she acts.
我生气 因为她的行为责怪自己
I’m mad that I think of mothers as just mothers,
我生气 因为我觉得母亲就是母亲
and I-I’m mad that I care if I’m a good one.
我生气 我很在意我做的不够好
I’m mad that when you said that to her,
我生气 你跟她说那话的时候
I know you were right.
我觉得你是对的
I couldn’t take another one of her.
我不能再要个像她那样的孩子
I’m mad that I’m not writing,
我生气我没有写作
and I’m mad that someday, I will be 70
我生气等我70岁时
and going on about my kids
还是围着这群孩子转
because I won’t have anything else
因为我没别的事
because I didn’t do anything important.
也没做什么重要的事
And I’m mad that sometimes…
我还生气有的时候…
l’m not scared of that at all
我不怕这一切的到来
because my
因为
children make me live.
孩子们才是我生存的理由
They make me live.
是她们让我生活下去
When I use a word,
当我使用某个词时
it means just what I choose it to mean,
它的意思就是我选择的意思
neither more nor less.
反正差不多
The question is whether you can make words
问题是 你能不能让词
mean so many different things.
有很多意思
She’s–she’s petulant here.
这部分她有些急躁
The questions is whether you can make words
问题是 你能不能让词
mean so many different things.
有很多意思
Petulant.
急躁
The question is whether you can make words
问题是 你能不能让词
mean so many different things.
有很多意思
Petulant, Phoebe, argumentative.
是急躁 菲比 是好争辩
The question is
问题是
whether you can make words mean so many dlfferent thlngs.
你能不能让词 有很多意思
The question is whether you can make words
问题是 你能不能让词

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!