Girls…
孩子们…
girls…
孩子们…
This is not real for you,:
这个对你们不是现实
this is not real for us.
对我们也不是
Your heads are about to be chopped off.
你们的脑袋马上就要落地
This is high drama.
这个是剧情高♥潮♥
There is fear.
会有恐惧
There is panic.
会有惊慌
Listen.
听着
Can you hear them?
你们听到了么?
The executioners
刽子手此刻
are walking down the hall this very moment.
正在往礼堂方向走
They are pounding at the door.
听到他们关门发出的碰撞声
What do you do?
你们会怎么样?
There would be weeping and ranting,
会哭泣和急吼
sobs and cries, plans for escape.
会悲伤会流泪 会有逃脱计划
Will no one take mercy on us?
没有人怜悯我们么?
Bring in the scene next week.
下周继续排练的时候
I want to feel the terror of the last moments of your life.
我想看到你们在生命最后一刻的恐惧感
Take risks, jump.
冒险 跳跃
What does she want from us?
她到底想让我们干嘛?
It’s just a dumb play.
真是个愚蠢的剧本
We’re only ten.
我们只有10岁而已
Ten?
10岁?
Ten?
10岁?
When I was ten,
当我10岁的时候
I played Cleopatra as she fed the asp to her breast.
我扮演埃及艳后 吃了白杨被卡住喉咙
It was breathtaking.
大家都屏声静气
The audience was on the edge of their seats.
坐在椅子的边缘紧张的看着
You could hear a pin drop, they were so entranced.
他们看的太入神了 一根针掉下来都能听得到
My ten-year-old niece is hard at work
我10岁的侄女
unlocking the mysteries of Stonehenge.
正试图解开巨石阵的谜团
You’ll be reading about her within the year.
你们今年年底之前就会知道她了
Ten, indeed.
她只有10岁
Now, continue.
继续
Alice, White Queen, pick up where we left off.
爱丽丝 白棋皇后 接着演
I wish I could manage to be glad,
我真希望能开心起来
only I can never remember the rule.
却总忘记规则
You must be very happy being glad whenever you like.
随时都能开心起来就好了
Only it’s so very lonely here.
可这里好冷清
Oh, don’t go on like that.
别这么想
Consider what a great girl you are.
想想你多伟大
Consider what o’clock it is.
想想现在几点
Consider anything, only please don’t cry.
想什么都成 别哭了
Can you keep from crying by considering things?
想想就不哭了?
There, you see?
看见没?
Two lines.
两句台词间
In two lines, she went from utter despondency
她就表现出了
to complete joy.
转忧为喜
Two lines; bravo, Phoebe.
才两句 很棒!
Come on, trust falls, and then the musical number.
来做信任背摔 然后是献诗
Come on.
过来
Ready?
好了吗?
Yes.
好了
No–oh.
不要
Uh, what’s–
这是–
what’s this?
这是干嘛?
Principal Davis, l didn’t hear you.
戴维斯校长 不知您来了
Trust falls.
做信任背摔
Trust falls.
信任背摔
Well, that–that–
这-
you know, that seems a bit reckless,
好像有点不妥
don’t you think?
你说呢?
Nonsense, it’s liberating.
胡说 这是解放
Dangerous.
太危险了
Ready?
好了吗?
Yes.
好了
Oh.

She’s quite remarkable, Phoebe.
菲比很突出
Thank you.
谢谢
You’re lucky.
你很幸运
Trick or treat.
不请吃就捣乱
Well, good evening, Alice.
晚上好 爱丽丝
“Good evening, Alice.”
“晚上好 爱丽丝”
And who are you?
你是谁?
A man with a beard?
小胡子男人?
Karl Marx.
卡尔·马♥克♥思♥
Thanks for the candy.
谢谢你的糖
Happy Halloween.
万圣节快乐
Did the psychiatrist say anything else?
心理医生还说啥了?
Not yet.
没啥
OCD.
强迫症
Clearly, partly.
差不多
When I was a kid, I counted telephone poles
我曾在车里数电线杆
from the car.
是小时候
If I missed one, we’d crash.
认为少数一个就会出车祸
Nobody labeled me.
没人认为我有病
It’s just the way kids are.
那只是孩子的天性
No, it’s different.
她不一样
Her hand–
她的手–
Well, what do you want me to say?
我又没办法
How come no one knows who I am?
怎么可能没人认出我?
It’s esoteric, sweetie.
太难认了 亲爱的
You’re very original.
你的很特别
Now, go try this other house.
换一家试试
Trick or treat.
不请吃就捣乱
Don’t let the poppies put you to sleep.
别吃太多罂粟
Have you ever read Alice ln Wonderland?
读过爱丽丝梦游仙境吗?
Of course.
当然
When?
什么时候?
I don’t know; it was a while ago.
忘了 很久以前了
Given that it’s what my work’s all about,
我的工作和这有关
doesn’t that seem– I don’t know–fucked up?
你这回答可不咋的
I’m gonna get the bag.
我去拿包
Trick or treat.
不请吃就捣乱
Raisins bite.
葡萄干
Phoebe.
菲比
You’re fat.
你这肥猪
I’m sorry.
对不起
She’s my younger sister.
她是我妹妹
She doesn’t know what she’s saying.
她语无伦次了
Fat, fat water rat.
肥肥的河鼠
It’s supposed to rain tomorrow.
明天要下雨了
Just out of curiosity,
好奇地问一下
how am I supposed to care about your work when you don’t?
你都不关心我的工作 怎指望我关心你的?
I have no time.
我没时间
Because you make no time.
因为你不挤时间
30 children are coming for Olivia’s birthday tomorrow.
明天奥利维亚生日 30个孩子要来
I didn’t ask you to stop working.
不是想让你不工作
What am I supposed to do with 30 children indoors?
我怎么应付30个孩子?
Hillary, please. But you didn’t stop working.
希拉里 别这样 你却还在工作
What–what are we supposed to live on?
工作养家啊
Hmm?
明白吗?
All right, look, I have my index due tomorrow.
我明天就写完索引了
Of course you do.
可不是嘛
But I-I’ll help you.
我会帮你的
I don’t need your help.
用不着
All right, fine.
好吧
The poppies are in Oz.
绿野仙踪才有罂粟
Where’s Daddy going?
爸爸去哪?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!