That was amazing.
太不可思议了
She just let us do it.
她就只是让我们自己演
And you were great.
你演的真棒
You were awesome.
你超级棒
You definitely won’t get fired.
你一定不会被炒鱿鱼
Fired?
炒鱿鱼?
Oh, yeah, happens all the time.
是啊 常听人们那么说
Really?
是么?
Ever heard of Kristen Vigard?
你听说过克里斯滕·维嘉德么?
Exactly.
看到没
The real Annie, fired a week before opening.
原定的主演(百老汇音乐剧) 在开演前一个星期给炒鱿鱼了
Andrea McArdle went on to everlasting fame.
安德莉亚·麦克艾尔德 从此享有了安妮的声誉
But don’t worry.
不过别担心
You were great.
你很棒
You were so different onstage.
你在舞台上太出众了
How come you spit?
你怎么会朝人吐口水的?
What?
什么?
I-I don’t know.
我不知道
I didn’t used to.
我以前不这样的
Why do you want to play a girl’s part?
你为什么喜欢演女孩的角色?
It’s a play.
因为这是演戏
I can do whatever I want.
我可以做我想做的任何事
But why do you do it when everyone makes fun of you?
但是你为什么在别人取笑你的时候 还要这么做?
Because.
因为…
So because for me too.
我也是因为这个原因
Sometimes, I get this feeling–
有时候我感觉…
this feeling to jump off a roof.
就像要从屋顶上跳下来
You want to die?
你想自杀?
No.
不是
It’s what I feel like all the time,
但是我经常有这感觉
with the things I do.
我知道我不该做一些事情
I know I shouldn’t, but I can’t help it.
但是我控制不住
It’s like being on the edge of a roof all the time.
就好像我经常在屋顶边缘一样
Fired?
被炒鱿鱼?
It won’t happen.
不会的
Turn out your toes.
伸出你的脚趾
Remember who you are.
记住你是谁
Hillary Where’s your sister?
你妹妹在哪里?
And don’t get fired.
不要被炒鱿鱼
Where’s Olivia?
奥利维亚在哪里?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Are you trying to get me fired?
你想让我被炒鱿鱼吗?
The bus will be here any minute.
校车马上就来了
I’m not going to school today.
我今天不去学校了
Oh, why not?
哦 为什么?
I don’t want to.
我不想去
I’m sick. Oh, you are not.
我生病了 你没病
I’m sick of Phoebe.
我讨厌菲比
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
You’re so good with her.
你和她一直相处的很好
Yeah, and I’m sick of it.
对 我讨厌她
Please don’t play on the stairs.
别在楼梯上玩耍了
Leave me alone.
离我远点
Can’t I have another sister?
我就不能再有个姐妹么?
What?
什么?
No.

Not instead of, another.
不是换个姐姐 是再有个妹妹
Or a brother.
或者弟弟
No.
不行
One that I don’t have to take care of,
一个不那么难相处的人
who hasn’t got what she’s got.
她能得到她想要的一切
Phoebe, are you all right? Go away.
菲比 你还正常吧? 走开
Turn out your toes, don’t get fired.
伸出脚趾 别被炒鱿鱼
What do you mean “got”?
什么叫做”得到”?
You don’t even know anything that’s going on.
你什么都不知道
What do you mean I don’t know anything that’s going on?
什么叫我什么都不知道?
She gets everything she wants.
她能得到她想要的一切
What does she get that you don’t?
有什么东西她能得到你得不到的?
You.

Phoebe, don’t jump.
菲比 别跳了
Leave me alone.
离我远点
Turn out your toes, remember who you are,
伸出脚趾 记住你是谁
don’t get fired.
别被炒鱿鱼
Turn out your toes.
伸出脚趾
And remember who you are.
记住你是谁
Now, now! Faster, faster!
快点 快点!
Of course, it takes all the running you can do
想要停留在原处
to stay in one place.
你必须尽你所能的奔跑
If you want to go someplace else,
如果你想去别的地方
you have to run at least twice as fast as that.
你必须跑的有2倍那么快
But if you run as fast as you can and stay in one place,
但是如果你尽全力的奔跑 还只能留在原处的话
how will you ever get anywhere?
你怎么可能跑去别的地方?
You just say whatever you say, don’t you?
你只是说你想说的 是吗?
Everyone tells me that.
每个人都和我那么说
I don’t mean to be rude.
我没有不礼貌的意思
It’s nice to hear you say those things.
很高兴听你说这些
It makes me think everything isn’t so fixed.
让我觉得凡事都没有那么一定
It’s not.
当然不是
Genius!
天才!
That’s what my mother–
那才是我的妈妈–
Phoebe, are you all right?
菲比 你还好吧?
I was just talking to the Red Queen.
我刚才在和红心皇后说话
You were practicing your lines?
你是在练习说台词吗?
I thought you’d be glad I was talking to the Red Queen.
我想你会为我和红心皇后说话 感到高兴呢
I thought you loved Looking Glass Land, Wonderland.
我想你会很高兴看到仙境
I thought we loved it together.
我觉得我们都喜欢仙境的
I’m sorry.
对不起
I didn’t know what all this was about.
我不知道你在说什么
I’m glad you were talking to the Red Queen,
我很高兴你同红心皇后说话
and of course it makes me happy, and I…
我当然很高兴
I love you.
我爱你
I really love you.
我真的爱你
You do believe I was talking to her?
你不相信我和她说过话?
What’d she tell you?
她和你说了什么?
Everything isn’t so fixed.
什么事情都不是一定的
It’s freer there.
那里更加自♥由♥
Have you ever felt like your running very fast
你有没有感觉过你尽你全力的跑
just to stay in the same place?
只是停留在原处么?
The Red Queen?
红心皇后?
So this is an imaginary friend.
那么她是你想象中的朋友吧
I guess.
也许吧
Have you told anyone about the Red Queen?
你有和别人提起过红心皇后么?
My mother.
我妈妈
Made her nervous.
她很担心
Do you hide things from your parents
你有没有对父母隐瞒什么
If you think it’ll make them nervous?
才会让你觉得他们会担心
Of course.
当然
What do you and the Red Queen talk about?
你和红心皇后谈了什么?
Wonderland.
仙境
How nice it is to have a place
在那里事物都不是一定的
where things aren’t quite so fixed.
多棒啊
It’s all the opposite there, you know.
和这里完全相反
It’d be nice if…
如果…那这里也会很棒
If…
如果…
It were the same here.
如果这里仙境一样
Same how?
怎么一样?
Different.
他们不一样
Oh, please your majesty,
噢 尊敬的女王陛下
spare us.
宽恕我们把
What shall we do?
我们该干什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!