I didn’t know what it meant.
我不知道那是什么意思
Thank you, Phoebe. You may leave now.
谢谢 菲比 你可以走了
But–
可是…
Phoebe.
菲比
Hi.
嗨
How’d it go?
怎么样?
Are you always supposed to feel hope?
你们总能感觉到希望吗?
Did you jump because you didn’t feel hope?
你跳下去就因为没了希望?
Oh, no,I feel hope there.
不 我感觉到那儿有希望
At least, I did.
至少我觉得
Where?
哪儿?
In Wonderland.
仙境
But not here.
可不在这儿
I can see myself wrecking and ruining.
我能看见自己在慢慢毁掉
But I can’t stop myself.
可我没办法
I’ll be right back.
我马上回来
Ah.
啊
Was this here before?
它以前就在这儿吗?
No, but l’ve always found
不 我总看见
children go where they want.
孩子们爬上去
They won’t be stopped, not if they don’t want to.
除非他们不想 否则总能爬上去的
Then children shouldn’t be in the theater alone.
那么孩子们就不能单独待在剧院
Well, that would be a shame.
那可太遗憾了
Miss Dodger, my child is hurt, and I am upset,
道奇小姐 我的孩子受了伤 我很生气
and you are provoking me.
而你还火上浇油
I-I didn’t mean to.
我… 我不是有意的
I’m sorry.
对不起
How could you let her go up there?
你怎么能让她上去?
But I didn’t tell her to.
我没有
But she had been up there with you.
可她和你在一起过
Yes.
是的
But you don’t think you’re to blame.
可你不觉得你有责任
Do you think you are to blame?
你不觉得你有责任吗?
I’m sorry.
对不起
She’s wondering if she’s supposed to feel hope.
她在怀疑她能否感到希望
She’s nine.
她才九岁
Sometimes, you think you don’t have hope,
有时候 你觉得你没了希望
but you keep on anyway.
可你还是继续生活
And then you know you have it.
然后你又觉得你有希望了
Sentence first, verdict later.
先行刑 再判决
Stuff and nonsense.
一派胡言
Off with your head.
砍掉你的头
Not yet, your majesty.
还不到时候 陛下
You’re nothing but a pack of cards.
你们不过是一幅纸牌
Now.
现在
Miss Dodger?
道奇小姐?
ls rehearsal over?
排练结束了吗?
Please keep going.
请继续
Don’t stop.
别停下来
You’re leaving?
你要走吗?
ls it because of me?
是因为我吗?
ls it because of what l said?
是因为我说了什么吗?
Don’t stop.
别停下来
You’re just a pack of cards.
你们不过是一幅纸牌
Tell them, Miss Dodger, tell them!
告诉他们 道奇小姐 告诉他们!
Oh, um…
哦 嗯…
children, sit– sit quietly.
孩子们 坐下… 安静点
I’ll be back in a moment.
我马上回来
Miss Dodger!
道奇小姐!
What do we do?
我们怎么办?
Why’d she leave?
她为什么要走?
Who knows?
谁知道呢?
She just left.
她就这么走了
She just walked out…
她就这么走了出去…
like she didn’t even care.
好像她根本不在乎
She just left.
她就这么走了
She just left.
她就这么走了
She just left!
她就这么走了!
Stop it!
住手!
Stop it!
住手!
Stop!
住手!
Why?
为什么?
Isn’t this what they do in Wonderland,
仙境里不都这么干吗?
break rules, break stuff?
破坏规矩 破坏物品?
No, they don’t.
不 他们不这样
It’s different.
不一样的
Different how?
怎么个不一样?
They don’t hurt things.
他们不破坏东西
They don’t break things that are good.
他们不破坏好的东西
She left us.
她扔下我们走了
She’s the one who got up and left
就这么走了
without saying anything.
什么都没说
No, she did say something.
不 她说了
She told us not to stop.
她让我们别停下来
What?
什么?
There’s no teacher here.
这儿可没老师了
We can’t do it without her.
没她我们干不了
No.
不是的
From the first rehearsal, that’s what she wanted,
从第一次排练开始 她就告诉我们
to do it on our own.
靠我们自己
Who’s gonna tell us what to do?
谁来指挥呢?
We tell ourselves.
我们自己
Come on.
来吧
We can do it.
我们行的
Jamie, start.
杰米 开始吧
Why should I?
为什么是我?
Not for me; for her.
不是为我 是为她
I feel weird.
我感觉怪怪的
This is lame.
无聊
Jamie, please.
杰米 快点
Where do you come from, and where are you going?
你从哪儿来 要到哪儿去?
Look up, speak nicely.
抬起头来 好好说话
Places from the top of act two, Looking Glass Land.
第二幕开头的地方 仙境
You see, I’ve lost my way.
你看 我迷路了
When is she gonna wake up?
她什么时候醒过来?
Maybe she’s medicated.
也许她被下药了
No, she has a spell on her.
不 她被人施了咒语
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up, wake up, wake up.
醒醒 醒醒 醒醒
Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up.
醒醒 醒醒 醒醒 醒醒
Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up.
醒醒 醒醒 醒醒 醒醒
I’m sorry, she can’t help it.
对不起 她不是有意的
Wake up, wake up, wake up.
醒醒 醒醒 醒醒
Wake up, wake up.
醒醒 醒醒
Stop it, stop it.
住嘴 住嘴
Wake up!
醒醒!
[whispering] Stop it, stop it, stop it.
住嘴 住嘴 住嘴
Wake up, wake up, wake up.
醒醒 醒醒 醒醒
Wake up. Stop it.
醒醒 住嘴
Wake up.
醒醒
Stop it, stop it.
住嘴 住嘴
Stop, stop, stop, stop.
住嘴 住嘴 住嘴 住嘴
I’m sorry.
抱歉
I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉
I think this is the one you’re looking for.
我想这是你要找的东西
What is it?
这是什么?
It’s about children who suddenly seem to get rude
是讲有些孩子在菲比的年龄
around Phoebe’s age.
会突然变得粗鲁
They can’t control it.
他们不能控制