mean so many different things.
有很多意思
Stop it.
别说了
Fag!
玻璃
At last.
终于
l’m so happy you came back.
你回来了 我可真高兴
What?
你说什么?
That’s funny.
有趣
That’s what Miss Dodger always says.
道奇小姐总这么说
Yes, I’m ready.
是的 我准备好了
Silence in the court.
庭内保持肃静
Herald, read the accusation.
传令官 宣读起诉书
“Queen of Hearts, she made some tarts,
“在夏日里的一天
“all on a summer day.
“红心王后 做了水果馅饼
“The Knave of Hearts, he stole those tarts,
“红桃杰克偷了馅饼
and took them quite away.”
溜得没踪影”
Consider your verdict.
考虑你们的裁决吧
Off with his head.
砍掉他的头
Not yet, not yet.
还不到时候 还不到时候
There’s a great deal more to come before that.
判决前还有好多事情呢
Then call the first witness.
那先传讯第一个证人
I am so glad, Phoebe,
菲比 我很欣慰
that you weren’t seriously hurt.
你没伤得太重
I want you to know at the outset that you’re not in any kind of,
我希望你一开始就明白 你没有惹上任何的
well, you know, trouble.
麻烦
We’re here just to have a amiable, lovely, sweet chat.
我们坐在这儿只是想交心
Candy?
吃糖吗?
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
I actually wanted to talk to you a little about Miss Dodger.
我是想和你聊聊道奇小姐
Do you like her?
你喜欢她吗?
Yeah, I like her a lot.
是的 非常喜欢
Would you consider her a good teacher?
你觉得她是个好老师?
Yes.
是的
What kinds of things does Miss Dodger do
道奇小姐做了什么事
that make her a good teacher?
让你觉得她是个好老师?
I don’t know.
我不知道
She lets us do the things that we want.
她允许我们做想做的事
She lets you do what you want. l see.
她允许你们做想做的事 我明白了
Like–
比如…
Miss Dodger is very important to us.
道奇小姐对我们很重要
We like her– we like her very much.
我们喜欢她… 非常非常喜欢
We actually admlre
我们很羡慕
her being so attached to her students.
她能让学生们这么喜欢她
What does she let you do?
她让你们做什么了?
The Queen of Hearts, she made some tarts.
红心王后 做了水果馅饼
Phoebe?
菲比?
The Queen of Hearts, she made some tarts.
红心王后 做了水果馅饼
Give your evidence.
提供你的证词
And don’t be nervous,
别紧张
or I’ll have you executed on the spot.
不然我将你就地正♥法♥
I hadn’t but just begun my tea,
我刚要喝茶
and what, with the twinkling of the tea tray.
发现茶盘闪闪发光
Off with your head.
砍掉你的头
Good job.
干得好
Phoebe…
菲比…
we’re not here to hurt anyone.
我们不会伤害任何人
We like Miss Dodger.
我们喜欢道奇小姐
Wait.
等等
Off with your head.
砍掉你的头
No one wants to do anything bad. Do you understand that?
没人想干坏事 懂吗?
What’s Miss Dodger let you do.
道奇让你们做什么了?
What we want.
做我们想做的事
Twinkling tea.
茶水亮晶晶
Yes, yes, twinkle, twinkle, little star.
是 是 一闪一闪的小星星
Does she let you go up on the catwalk?
她有让你们上天桥吗?
No.
没有
I see.
知道了
Have you ever been up there before?
你以前在上面待过吗?
No.
没有
Yes.

One–one time.
一… 一次
By yourself?
就你自己?
No, with Miss Dodger.
不 是和道奇小姐
I see.
明白了
Yes, well, that was very sweet of Miss Dodger.
是啊 道奇小姐可真贴心
She’s very friendly.
真友善
Huh?
嗯?
I love it when friendly people let you do what you want.
我喜欢友善的人 让你们做想做的事
Phoebe, did you fall from the catwalk?
菲比 你从天桥上掉了下来 对吧?
Good job.
干得好
Consider your verdict.
考虑你们的裁决吧
Phoebe.
菲比
Did you fall from the catwalk, or did you…
你从天桥上掉了下来 还是…
jump?
跳了下来?
Off wlth your head!
砍掉你的头!
But wait, there’s more evidence to come.
等等 还有更多证据
I’ve just been handed this paper.
我刚拿到一封信
So ashamed, the words just came out.
真惭愧 话就这么说了出来
Please, please, your majesty,
求您了 陛下
I dldn’t write it.
不是我写的
There’s no name signed on it at the bottom.
末尾没有签名
Phoebe.
菲比
Did you fall off the catwalk,
你是从天桥上掉了下来
or dld you–
还是…
You must have meant some mischief,
你一定是想干坏事
or else you would have signed your name like an honest man.
否则你就会像诚实的人一样 签上你的名字
That proves his guilt.
那正证明了他有罪
Good Job Jenny.
干得好 珍妮
Phoebe.
菲比
I didn’t fall.
我不是掉下来的
You jumped?
是跳下来的?
Why? No reason.
为什么? 不为什么
Consider your verdict.
考虑你的裁决吧
Jump.
是跳了下来的
Phoebe, we’re just– we’re just chatting here, okay?
菲比 我们只是… 聊天 好吗?
I’m just curlous.
我只是好奇
Curlosity killed the cat.
好奇心让你杀了猫
Silence in the court.
庭内保持肃静
Satisfaction brought it back.
满足感又让你把它带了回来
Does this have anything to do with those trust falls?
这和信任背摔有关系吗?
The red–the Red Queen, she told me to.
是红心… 红心王后 她让我那么做的
The Red Queen?
红心王后?
She was just saying what Miss Dodger always said.
她说的和道奇小姐常说的一样
What Miss Dodger said.
道奇小姐说了什么?
Jump. Guilty.
跳 有罪
Now, let the jury proceed.
现在由陪审团裁决
Consider your verdict. No, no.
考虑你们的裁决吧 不 不
Consider your verdict.
考虑你们的裁决吧
No, no, words just came out.
不 不 话就这么说了出来
Phoebe…
菲比…
did Miss Dodger tell you to jump?
道奇让你跳了吗?
Did she?
有吗?
Thank you, Phoebe.
谢谢你 菲比
Guilty, guilty, guilty.
有罪 有罪 有罪
I didn’t–she didn’t tell me to jump.
我不… 她没让我跳
What?
什么?
I dldn’t–
我不…
I didn’t know what she meant.
我不知道她是什么意思
I thought she meant something else.
我想她有别的意思
I don’t know what you mean. I’m sorry.
我不明白你的意思 对不起
I was wrong.
我错了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!