特别指明
And more specifically…
还有资深合伙人 安德鲁·贝克特
Senior Associate Andrew Beckett.
-太棒了 -好极了
– Bravo! – Yes!
-谢谢你 罗伯特 -我们要立即开始
– Thank you, Robert. – We’ve got to get on this right away.
我可立即工作
Statute of limitations, yeah. I’m right on it.
我们只有十天了
– Exactly. – We have ten days to file.
东京来电 四线 鲍勃
Tokyo on line four, Bob.
沃尔特 谢谢你
Walter, thank you.
-多谢 肯尼斯 -恭喜你 安迪
– Kenneth, thank you. – You bet, Andy. Congratulations.
-太好了 -你额头有什么
– Thanks. I’m overwhelmed. – What’s that on your forehead, pal?
什么 哪儿
What? Where?
在你前额上
That… right there on your forehead.
我被球打中头
Oh, I got whacked in the head with a racket ball.
失陪
Excuse me.
查尔斯 我…
Charles, I…
我衷心感谢你信任我的能力
I sincerely appreciate your faith in my abilities.
我们没证据时才相信信心
Faith, Andy, is the belief in something for which we have no evidence.
在你的情况下并不适用
It does not apply to this situation.
回家吧
Well, go home.
不 回去工作
Oh, no! Go back to work.
谢谢你 查尔斯
Thank you, Charles.
别担心 兄弟
No sweat, buddy.
九天后
汤米 你好吗
Tommy, how are ya?
高线案诉状校订本在我桌上
The Highline complaint is right there on my desk, Shelby.
已准备好 让杰美优先处理
It’s all set to go, so make sure Jamey is on top of it.
好的 还有什么吗
Sure. You got it. Anything else?
没有了 就这些 今天我不去办公室
No, that’s it. I’m gonna be working out of the house this afternoon…
谢谢
so, thanks a lot.
-再见 -再见
– Bye-bye. – Bye-bye.
你要尽量均匀地抹这个粉底
Okay. Now, you’re gonna want to apply this foundation as evenly as you can.
不该像匙子乱涂般
‘Cause you don’t want it to look like you threw it on with a spoon.
这儿 试试这个
– Yeah. – So, over here, you try this.
-我去接 -这儿
– I got it. – Right there.
钱德拉 这个不会太橙色吗
Chandra, you don’t think this is just a little too orange for me?
这是塔希提青铜色 遮损处最好
Well, okay, it’s Tahitian Bronze. That works best on these lesions.
就当是刚自阿鲁巴回来吧
Think of it as the “I just got back from Aruba” look.
对了 我请了四天病假
Exactly. I’ve called in sick for four days…
他们会以为我去了旅行
and now they’re gonna think I was taking a cruise.
-传真 -谢了 布鲁诺
– Fax. – Oh, thank you, Bruno.
看 我们可试试这种浅埃及的…
Okay, we can try this light Egypt…
什么
What?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
就像我表兄 弗雷多
Just like my cousin, Fredo.
谁要吃甜甜圈
Does anybody want a bagel?
你没事吧 安迪
You okay, Andy?
我想我要去医院
I think I need to go to the hospital.
当心
Watch out!
没事的
Hello, hello. Oh, it’s all right.
没事了
It’s all right.
我走了 好吗
– I’m gettin’ out of here, all right? – Okay.
迟点见 再亲一下
I’ll talk to you later. Oh, one more.
谢谢你这么快把我送来
Thank you for driving like a bat out of hell.
-别紧张 好吗 -吉尔曼医生出去了
– Take it easy, all right? – Dr. Gillman is out of her office.
我让吉尔曼大夫休息 没想到她真的去休息了
I told her to take a day off, and she took a day off. Can you believe that?
他们抽血了吗 大便验了没
They took blood? A specimen or something?
抽血化验了 但我没排便 谁代你的课
Blood, yes. A specimen, I’m empty. Did you find someone to take your class?
别担心 让我看看
Don’t worry about it. Let me see.
你在发烧 宝贝
Oh, you got a fever, baby.
我的医生来了 失陪一下
Oh, there’s my guy. Excuse me.
医生 你好
Doctor? Hello, hi.
等一下
Just one second.
我几乎撑不到厕所
I came that close to not making it to the bathroom again.
-差点在外面失去控制 -那又如何
– I almost lost it in front of everyone. – So what?
-不值得羞愧 -我不是羞愧 只是…
– It’s nothing to be ashamed of. – I’m not ashamed, it’s just…
-我的血如何 -我们在等
– What about my blood work? – We’re waiting.
我准备帮你做直肠镜 看看里面的情况
Meanwhile, I want to prep you for a colonoscopy, take a look inside.
-听来不错 -等等
– It sounds delightful. – Wait a minute.
有什么必要做这个
Why do you need to do this?
-你是谁 -你又是哪位大夫
– Who are you? – Who are you, Dr…
这是我的伴侣
– This is my partner. – Yeah?
他替我做求诊记录
He keeps the records of all my hospital visits. It’s nothing personal.
我是克伦斯坦医生
Oh, I’m Dr. Klenstein.
做直肠镜当然不舒服
Listen, you’re right. A colonoscopy is not a pleasant procedure.
但我们想知道是否是肉瘤引起腹泻
But if the K.S is causing the diarrhea, we’ve got to know about that right away.
也可能是病毒感染 或者药物反应
No, but it could be parasites, an infection. I mean…
对治艾滋病药物的反应
Reaction to the A.Z.T.
全都有可能
All these are possibilities, but we’ve got to go forward…
但我们先排除那些可能性
Listen to me. He’s not going through some painful procedure…
再决定是否要他受此苦楚
until we cancel out everything else, understand?
我在帮你的同伴
– I’m trying to help your partner, okay? – Okay.
你不是他的直系亲属
– You’re not immediate family. – I’m not?
我可以把你赶出去
– I could have you removed from the E.R. – Really?
对不起 他不是有意的
Look, he’s upset. He’s sorry.
别替我道歉
No. Don’t apologize for me, okay?
好吧 他不抱歉 做检查吧
Okay. He’s not sorry. Let’s do this.
先看验血报告怎样
Let’s find out what the blood work tells us.
我配合直肠检查 也许医院食物对我有益
I’ll try to give you a specimen. Some hospital food may help me along.
我们听听吉尔曼大夫的意见后 再做决定
Then we might hear from Dr. Gillman. We can start from there, okay?
这总可以吧
– Everybody happy? All right? – Okay.
-我去看看验血报告 -谢谢
– I’ll see the lab about the blood work. – Thank you, Doctor.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
事务所已传呼三次
That’s the third time the office has beeped me.
-我走了 -克伦斯坦
– I better go. – “Klenstein”?
我去回电♥话♥ 你放心坐下吧
I gotta go give them a call. Now, I want you to sit down and relax.
-我很放心 -好
– I am relaxed. – Oh, good.
这附近有电♥话♥吗
Is there a phone around, somewhere nearby?
-在走廊那边 -谢谢
– Down the hall. – Thank you.
假如你因别人失误而受伤…
If you or someone you know has been injured through the fault of others…
你可以为所受的苦
you may be entitled to a cash settlement…
申索赔偿
or money damages for your pain and suffering.
好家伙
– Good Lord.
贝克特先生办公室
Mr. Beckett’s office.
谢尔碧 是我 杰米一直找我
Shelby, it’s me. Jamey’s been beepin’ me.
幸好你打来 安德鲁
I’m so glad you called, Andrew.
这儿有个小灾难
Listen, I just want you to know we have a minor catastrophe in the making here.
是高线的起诉书 杰米很沮丧
It’s about that Highline complaint. Jamey is going absolutely ballistic.
冷静点 接给他
All right. Calm down. Put him on.
等一下
All right. One second.
安迪 大难临头了 我找不到高线起诉书的校订本
Andy, this is a disaster! We can’t find the revisions on the Highline complaint.
等等 慢点
Wait, wait. Slow down.
我告诉他们你在家里赶工 诉状今天会送到的
I told them you were working at home, and it would be here this morning.
不 我昨晚带去公♥司♥了
No. I brought it into the office last night.
我待到三点才走 校订本在我桌上
I was there till 3:00 a.m. There should be a copy with corrections on my desk.
不在这 谢尔碧也找不到
I’m telling you it’s not here, Andy. Shelby can’t find it either.
试试我计算机的硬盘
All right. The hard disk on my computer.
你自己把它印出来吧
Print it up on the double and run it through word processing yourself.
-文件名是什么 -HL1
– Okay. What did you file it under? – H- L-1.
这个起诉书有诉讼时效
Jamey, I don’t have to tell you we are up against the statute of limitations…
七十五分钟后
and it runs out in…
就会无效
in 75 minutes?
-不在这儿 -不在吗 我马上赶回来
– It’s not here, Andy. – Not there? I’m on my way.
每个问题都有解决方法
Every problem has a solution.
每个问题都有解决方法
Every problem has a solution.
每个问题都有解决方法
Every problem has a solution.
用力 宝贝
Push, baby
一个月后
出来了 出来了
Aw, it’s coming. Yeah, baby, it’s coming!
是个女孩
It’s a girl.
我的天 我的天
Oh, my God.
-拍张照 乔 -底片放不进去
– Take a picture, Joe. – I’m trying. I can’t get the film in.