Yes, that’s right.
我可能要向你道歉
I probably owe you an apology of some kind.
我似乎冲你大喊了 很是失礼
I seem to remember barking at you.
不必了 我经历过比这更糟糕的情况
There’s no need. I’ve been laid siege by much worse.
真的吗?
Oh, really?
您看起来很健康 您感觉怎么样?
You look very healthy. How are you feeling?
我当时是不是叫你滚蛋
Didn’t I tell you to fuck off?
是的 是的 你当时是那样说的
Yes, yes, you did.
请用晚餐吧 各位
Dinner is served, everybody.
走吧
Come on.
所以那就是你的贼眉鼠眼的教子
So that’s your shifty-eyed godson.
贼眉鼠眼?
Shifty- eyed?
他的眼睛很正常啊
He’s got perfectly normal eyes.
我觉得这个故事还是不讲的那么清楚比较好
I’m rather left smattering things in that story.
真的吗
Really?
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
它从我手上滑下去了
It’s fallen off me.
哦 我很抱歉
Ooh, I’m so sorry.
有时很难说
It’s very hard to tell sometimes.

Um…
没人会说出来的秘密
Secrets nobody tells.
你的妻子散发着那种新婚所带来的美丽光芒
Your wife has got that gorgeous glow you get with a first marriage.
你要呆多久?
How long will you be in for?
似乎我的教子也很是欣赏这种光芒啊
It seems my godson’s rather enjoying that glow as well.
那么 你们的新年夜有何打算?
So, what are your plans for New Year’s Eve?
哦 嗯
Oh, um…
现在还没有计划呢
we don’t have any.
好吧 你应该去参加切尔西俱乐部的舞会
Well, you should come out to the Chelsea House Club ball.
我都没听说过你说的这些
I don’t know what that is.
好吧 我敢肯定你在那能玩的很开心
Well, it’s not something I’d suggest
否则我就不会建议你了
if I didn’t think you’d have a wonderful time.
你真的应该去的
It’s really something to be seen.
我会和我丈夫讨论一下的
I’ll pass it on to my husband.
但是我觉得我们会呆在家里的
But I think we’ll stay in.
改变下主意吧
Change your mind.
我们也会让他改变主意的
We’ll get him to change his mind.
想办法也会劝他来 请过来吧
Or whatever it takes. Now, please come,
我保证那会是你一生中最开心的一天
I promise you the time of your life.
你怎么知道我的生活是什么样的?
How do you know how my life has been?
我不知道
I don’t.
你说得没错
You’re right.
我认为如果你来的话 我们会一起度过一段美好的时光
I think this would be quite a fine time if you’d like to come.
她今晚几乎没有瞧过你吧?
She’s barely looked at you this evening, has she?
我认为这些骰子已经摇匀了吧
I think they’re well and truly shaken now.
你到底是在干什么?
What on Earth are you doing?
我的点数是三
I rolled a three.
但是这不是四吗?
Yes, but that’s the four pip.
你赶紧滚回到酒吧吧
Go back to the bar where you belong.
不好意思
Oh, sorry.
这就不要作弊了吧 阿尔玛
Let’s not start cheating at this stage, Alma.
我没有在作弊啊 我不需要作弊
I’m not cheating. I don’t need to cheat.
那好吧
Oh, good.
但你确实需要数数了
You do need to be able to count, on the other hand.
顺便说一句 西洋双陆棋 我不太懂是怎么算分的
Backgammon, by the way, I get trouble the score
因为你的棋盘上已经没有棋子了
because you haven’t got any checkers off the board.
这游戏是什么鬼?
Pfff. Stupid game anyway.
因为你一直输 所以才觉得这游戏傻呢
Well, maybe it seems stupid to you now as you’re currently losing,
但是我敢这么说 如果你最后是赢了这场比赛
but I dare say, if you were victorious,
我相信你肯定会对这游戏有不同看法吧
I’m confident that you’d see it in a different light.
现在 你需要把座位让给我的新对手了
Now, they need your chair for my next opponent.
下一个
Next.
该我了 谢谢
Me, please.
怎么了?
What?
你这么生气干什么?
What are you so cranky about?
和你的下一个对手好好玩吧
Have fun with your next opponent.
嗯 我相信我会的 肯定比跟你玩有意思
Well, I- I think I will. A lot more than I did with you.
天呐!她可真粗鲁!
Gosh, she’s really very rude, isn’t she?
我真为你难过
My heart breaks for you.
哦 是吗?
Oh, really?
娶了这么一个不懂事的小姑娘
Being married to a toddler.
我不是种族歧视 但是我在想
I don’t mean to be racist, but, I mean…
在她老家晚上的这个时候
Is there some sort of custom at this time of the night
是有什么风俗么
in her country where…
– 我的意思是 她到底在干什么?-你到底想说什么?
– I mean, what’s she doing? – What’s your point?
我不知道…
I don’t know…
她说不定晚上会偷东西或者攻击别人呢 我的意思是…
She’s stealing things or attacking people, I mean…
我想去跳舞了
I want to go dancing.
什么时候?
When?
就现在
Right now.
你在开玩笑吧
You’re joking.
没 我没有
No, I’m not.
现在是新年前夜
It’s New Year’s Eve.
我是不会去跳舞的
Well, I’m not going dancing.
在德文郡舞厅有一个
There’s a party at the Devonshire Hall
庆祝新年的聚会
to celebrate the New Year.
我想去
And I want to go.
我们要去跳舞
We need to go dancing.
所以 你想怎么庆祝?
So, what are you going to do about it?
我就在这儿呆着
I’m going to stay right here
接着工作
and I’m going to work.
此时此刻 女士们 先生们!
And now, ladies and gentlemen!
你们准备好迎接盛大的 幸运之年了吗?
Are you ready to welcome in a glorious, lucky New Year?
你们准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
开始!
Here we go!
Ten, nine, eight, seven, six,
10 9 8 7 6
Five, four, three, two, one!
5 4 3 2 1
新年快乐!
Happy New Year!
你感觉怎么样?
How does it feel?
嗯 我觉得有点大
Well, I think it feels a little big.
我们能不能把腰稍微松一松呢?
Should we just take a little off the waist?
-我们可以松一松腰 -好的
– We can take a little off the waist. – Yes.
现在感觉怎么样?
How’s that feeling?
我觉得现在好多了
I think that’s better.
不好意思 恕我失陪一会儿 沃恩女士?
Would you excuse me for a minute please, Mrs. Vaughan?
我想…
I think it’s…
现在没有那么紧了?
It’s not too tight?
没有了 现在很舒服 很好
No, it’s comfortable. Fine.
亨里埃塔·哈丁去哪儿了?
Where has Henrietta Harding been?
她去别家了
She’s been to another house.
哪一家?
Which one?
你为什么不告诉我?
Why didn’t you tell me?
因为我不想
Because I didn’t want to.
还有什么事情是我不知道的吗?
Is there something that I’m unaware of?
因为据我所知
Because as far as I can remember,
我每次都把她打扮的好看啊
all I have done is to dress her beautifully.
我认为这对某些人来说没那么重要吧
I don’t think that matters to some people.
我觉得他们所追求的是时髦和别致
I think they want what is fashionable and chic.
别致?
Chic?
天呐 麻烦不要用这么肮脏的词 别致?
Oh, don’t you start using that filthy little word. Chic?
发明这个词的人应该当众打板子
Whoever invented that ought to be spanked in public.
我不知道 我甚至都不知道这个词到底是什么意思
I don’t- I don’t even know what that word means.
这他妈的是什么词 别致
What is that word? Fucking chic?
应该绞死他们 淹死他们 五马分尸 去他妈的别致
They should be hung, drawn and quartered. Fucking chic.
这不关你的事
It shouldn’t concern you.
这当然关我的事 跟我很有有关系 西里尔
It does concern me. It concerns me very much, Cyril
因为这个词伤害了我的感情
because it’s hurt my feelings.
它伤害了我的感情
It’s hurt my feelings.
所以 你到底为什么在我这儿发牢骚?
So, what’s all this moaning about?
我没有在发牢骚
I am not moaning.
我只是不喜欢有人离我而去
I do not like to be turned away from.
谁都不喜欢这样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!