他还没吃过东西 呃 我准备给他做点汤
He hasn’t tried it. Uh, I was going to make some soup.
他的烧呢?
And his fever?
已经退了
It has gone down.
哦 你能让我看一下他吗
Oh, would you like me to see him?
好的
Yes.
可以吗 伍德科克夫人?
Is that all right, Mrs. Woodcock?
可以! 来吧
Yes! It is.
雷诺兹 巴尔的摩夫人派她的教子来看看你
Reynolds, Lady Baltimore sent her godson to see you.
哈迪医生
Dr. Hardy.
你好 伍德科克先生
Hello, Mr. Woodcock.
我能帮您检查一下吗?
May I examine you?
别碰我
Keep your hands off me.
好吧 我只要给您量一下♥体♥温
Well, I just like to take your temperature.
阿尔玛?
Alma?
我房♥间里有个陌生小子 请你能帮我把他带出去 好吗?
There’s a strange boy in the room, can you get him out, please?
我承认 我是看起来不大
I admit, I do look young- –
滚蛋
Fuck off.
雷诺兹 求你了 就让他做个检查吧
Reynolds, please, just let him examine you.
知道了 滚蛋
Yes, fuck off.
我觉得他说得很清楚了 嗯?
I think this is clear, hm?
他让你滚蛋
He wants you to fuck off.
对不起 医生
I’m so sorry, Doctor.
真的很抱歉
I’m very sorry.
这没关系
Not to worry.
我明天早上再过来看看他的情况
I’ll drop by tomorrow morning to see how he’s coming along.
九点可以吗?
Nine a.m.?
-可以 -可以
– Yes. – Yes.
如果他晚上又发烧了 给我打电♥话♥好吗?
If his fever increases during the night, you’ll telephone me?
-好的 医生 -好的 医生
– Of course, Doctor. – Of course, Doctor.
晚安 伍德科克夫人
Good night, Mrs. Woodcock.
-晚安 医生 -晚安 医生
– Good night, Doctor. – Good night, Doctor.
跟我来
Follow me.
什么时候能做好?
When will it be ready?
我不知道
I don’t know.
让我换个说法
Let me put it another way.
这条裙子必须在明早九点前做好
This dress will be ready by nine a.m.
因为那时候就要准备好把它送到比利时了
because that’s when it leaves for Belgium.
女士们 我很抱歉
Ladies, I’m very sorry, but I’m afraid
但是恐怕你们今天要熬夜赶工了
you’ll have to work late this evening.
这裙子必须明早九点前做好
The dress needs to be ready by nine a.m…
送到比利时去
to make its journey to Belgium.
你们可能还要在这儿…
Do expect to be here…
多待好一会儿了
for quite some time.
如果你们需要打个电♥话♥
If you need to use the telephone,
请用我办公室的那部
please use the one in my office.
南娜 比蒂 我能帮上什么忙?
Nana and Biddy, what can I do to help?
在接缝的褶边别上丝带 好吗?
Could you pin the ribbon on the hem there, please?
谢谢你
Thank you.
女士们 非常抱歉 但是恐怕
Ladies, I’m very sorry, but I’m afraid
你们今晚要加班赶工了
you’ll have to work late this evening.
这件礼明早九点之前必须做好
The dress needs to be ready by nine a.m…
我知道仍然有相当多的工作要做
and I know there’s rather a lot to do on it, still.
所以 请各位留下 希望你们
So, please, do expect to be here…
做好连夜完成制♥作♥的准备
possibly for the rest of the night.
如果你们需要打电♥话♥
If you need to make telephone calls,
可以用我办公室的那部打 谢谢各位
do so from my office. Thank you.
消除诅咒
你在这里吗?
Are you here?
你一直都在这里吗?
Are you always here?
我想你了
I miss you.
我一直都在想念着你
I think about you all the time.
在梦里 我听到你呼唤着我的名字
I hear your voice say my name when I dream.
当我醒来时
And when I wake up,
有泪水顺着我的脸颊滑落
there are tears streaming down my face.
我就是想你 就这么简单
I just miss you. It’s as simple as that.
我想把所有的事都分享给你
I want to tell you everything.
我不明白你在梦里说的都是什么
I don’t understand what you’re saying.
我听不见你的声音
I can’t hear your voice.
你的烧退了
Your fever’s gone down.
我爱你 阿尔玛
I love you, Alma.
我难以想象没有你的日子
I don’t ever want to be without you.
我爱你
I love you.
我有许多想做的事
I have things I want to do.
我曾以为 我的命还长着呢
I thought my days were unlimited.
我犯过的那些错
The mistakes I’ve made…
我还是重蹈覆辙
I’ve made again.
我不能再忽视这些错误了
They can no longer be ignored.
有些事一直困扰着我
There are things nagging at me.
有些事现在必须做
Things that now must be done.
那些事 没有你 我根本做不到
Things I simply cannot do without you.
舒缓我那
To keep my…
苦闷的内心
sour heart from choking.
消除了诅咒
To break a curse.
一成不变的房♥子 死气沉沉
A house that doesn’t change is a dead house.
阿尔玛 你愿意嫁给我吗?
Alma, will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗?
Will you marry me?
你到底在想什么啊?
What the bloody hell are you thinking about?
你愿意嫁给我吗?
Will you marry me?
不愿意么?
No?
我愿意
Yes.
你愿意娶我吗?
Will you marry me?
是的 我愿意
Yes, I will.
雷诺兹和阿尔玛
Reynolds and Alma,
当你们说出这些结合的宣言时
when you say these binding and contracting words,
你们要注视彼此
you’ll be looking at each other
毕竟 结婚的是你们二位 不是我
after all, it is to each other you’re marrying, and not to me.
雷诺兹
Reynolds,
我请在座的各位来宾
I call upon these persons here present…
我请在座的各位来宾
I call upon these persons here present…
来见证我 雷诺兹·耶利米·伍德科克
to witness that I, Reynolds Jeremiah Woodcock,
来见证我 雷诺兹·耶利米·伍德科克
to witness that I, Reynolds Jeremiah Woodcock,
娶你 阿尔玛·埃尔森
do take thee, Alma Elson,
娶你 阿尔玛·埃尔森
do take thee, Alma Elson,
为我的合法妻子
to be my lawful wedded wife.
为我的合法妻子
to be my lawful wedded wife.
阿尔玛 我请在座的各位来宾
Alma, I call upon these persons here present…
我请在座的各位来宾
I call upon these persons here present…
来见证我 阿尔玛·埃尔森
to witness that I, Alma Elson,
来见证我 阿尔玛·埃尔森
to witness that I, Alma Elson,
嫁给 雷诺兹·耶利米·伍德科克
do take thee, Reynolds Jeremiah Woodcock,
嫁给 雷诺兹·耶利米·伍德科克
do take thee, Reynolds Jeremiah Woodcock,
为我的合法丈夫
to be my lawful wedded husband.
为我的合法丈夫
to be my lawful wedded husband.
现在我很荣幸地宣布
And it now gives me great pleasure to say…
恭喜 你们现在是夫妻了
Congratulations, you are now husband and wife.
你可以亲吻新娘了
And you may kiss the bride.
咕咕
Cuckoo.
– 待会见 – 待会见
– See you later. – See you later.
玩得开心
Good time.
你也一样
You too.
你也是 玩得开心
You too, have a good time.
我不用 谢谢你
None for me, thank you.
哈迪医生?
Dr. Hardy?
– 哈迪医生? – 哦 嗨
– Dr. Hardy? – Oh, hey.
哦 很抱歉
Oh, excuse me.
雷诺兹 你还记得哈迪医生吗?
Reynolds, do you remember Dr. Hardy?
晚上好 伍德科克先生和伍德科克太太
Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. Woodcock.
哦 你好
Oh, hello.
您好 伍德科克先生 感觉如何?
How do you do, Mr. Woodcock? How are you feeling?
我记得我们初次见面的时候 当时我生病了 大汗淋漓 对吧
I think we met in a puddle of sweat, didn’t we?
是的 没错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!