“Yes, mister, no, madam”.
好的 噢…都是些什么乱七八糟的
Yes, uh…vu- vu- poo.
好吧…
Well…
– 如果这是我的…- 我不吃这个
i- if it’s my… – I don’t eat this.
如果我的生活… – 我不喝这个,我不…
– If it’s my life… – I don’t drink that, I don’t…
正像你描述的那样
that you’re describing.
你是否愿意和我分享这样的生活 这完全取决于你
It’s entirely up to you whether you choose to share it or not.
如果你不想和我分享这样的生活
If you don’t wish to share that life
很显然 这种生活在各个方面都会令你不快
as apparently it’s so disagreeable to you in every respect,
那你为什么不从哪来回哪去呢?
why don’t you just fuck off to back where you came from?
有时候 稍微放缓他的步伐
Sometimes it’s good for him…
才是对他有益的
to slow down his steps a little.
前言
你需要我请阿尔玛离开吗?
Would you like me to ask Alma to leave?
不需要 为什么?
No, why?
好吧 如果你想让她像鬼魂一样 消失不见…
Well, if you’re going to make her a ghost…
就去做吧 但是
go ahead and do it, but
请不要让她在你身边苦苦等待你
please don’t let her sit around waiting for you.
我很喜欢她
I’m very fond of her.
噢 你很喜欢她 是吗?
Oh, you’re very fond of her, are you?
好吧 这样说的话…
Well, in that case…
好吧 不要把矛头转向我 我不想被你的阴云遮盖
Well, don’t turn it on me. I don’t want your cloud on my head.
– 噢 闭嘴 西里尔 – 噢 还是你闭嘴吧
– Oh, shut up, Cyril. – Oh, you can shut right up.
不要挑衅我
Don’t pick a fight with me.
不然你别想活着出去
You certainly won’t come out alive.
我会刺穿你的身体
I’ll go right through you
你会倒在地板上死去
and it’d be you who ends up on the floor.
明白了吗?
Understood?
– 早上好 皮帕 – 早上好 先生
– Morning, Pippa. – Morning, Sir.
我的笔 记事本还有眼镜呢?
Pen, book, and glasses?
好的 都为您准备好了 先生
Yes, they’re all there for you, Sir.
早上好 女士们
Morning, ladies.
– 早上好 先生 – 早上好 先生
– Morning, Sir. – Morning, Sir.
优秀的作品 女士们 嗯
Excellent work, ladies. Um…
这条裙子并不是特别好 对吧
It’s just not very good, is it?
它很丑陋
It’s ugly.
– 噢!- 噢!
– Oh! – Oh!
你没事吧?先生
You all right, Sir?
雷诺兹?
Reynolds?
雷诺兹 你还好吗?
Reynolds, are you all right?
雷诺兹先生 他看上去好像生病了
Mr. Woodcock, he seems to be ill.
谁病了?
Who seems to be ill?
雷诺兹先生 他摔倒了还把裙子也弄坏了
Mr. Woodcock, he’s fallen over and he’s damaged the dress!
我很抱歉 比蒂
I- I’m sorry, Biddy?
– 谁摔倒了?- 雷诺兹先生
– Who’s fallen over? – Mr. Woodcock.
他摔倒了还把裙子弄坏了
He’s fallen over and he’s damaged the dress,
裙子前面沾了一块污渍
and there’s stains on the front of the skirt,
上身胸衣的蕾丝上还破了一个洞
and there’s a hole, in the bo- in the lace and the bodice,
裙子的前面还沾了鞋油
and there’s shoe polish on the front of the dress.
哪来的鞋油?
Shoe polish from what?
是雷诺兹先生鞋子上的
From his shoe
我没事
I’m fine.
噢 我不知道我到底是怎么了
Oh, I don’t know what the hell came over me.
一定是我吃错什么东西了
Must be something I’ve eaten.

Mm- hmm.
– 你应该躺下来 – 不 我没事
– You should lie down. – No, I’m fine.
请你躺下来
Please lie down.
不 真的 阿尔玛 不要大惊小怪
No, really, don’t fuss, Alma, please?
– 我…- 不管怎么样 不要大惊小怪地吵嚷
– I… – Just don’t fuss, whatever it is.
如果你再大惊小怪 我就死在这里
If you fuss, I’ll die right here.
我不会 我保证
I promise, I won’t fuss.
请你让我来吧
Let me do that, please.
我得把这些脱掉
I have to take these off.
好的 我来帮你脱
Yes, I’ll take them.
阿尔玛?
Alma?
阿尔玛?
Alma?
嗯?
Yes?
呃…
Um…
能不能麻烦你告诉他们 我一会儿就下去?
Would you tell them I’ll be down shortly?
好的 没问题
Yes, of course.
你好 西里尔
Hello, Cyril.

Yes.
怎么回事?
What is it?
我也不知道我这是怎么了
I don’t know what the bloody hell came over me.
我一会儿就没事了
I’ll be all right in a moment.
你看起来可不像没事
Well, you don’t look all right.
是哪里痛吗
Where does it hurt?
是整个人难受
It’s all over.
以前从来没有过这种感觉
Never really felt like this before.
是你的胃痛吗?是不是吃了什么不好的东西?
Is it your stomach? Is it something you’ve eaten?
不 不是
No, I don’t think so.
我敢肯定 是…
I swore, it…
请告诉他们我马上就下去
So please tell them I’ll be with them in a minute.
不 你哪儿都不要去
No, you’re not going anywhere.
就躺在这里休息
Just stay here and rest.
我能帮你做些什么?
Would you like me to do anything?
让我安静待着就好
Just give me silence.
我要不要打电♥话♥叫医生过来
Shall I call the doctor?
不 西里尔 请你千万不要这么做
No, Cyril, you certainly will not, please.
好的
All right.
呃…
Um…
-你把自己累垮了 -让我安静休息就好
– Exhausted yourself. – Just give me silence.
你在发烧
Burning up.
你能帮我处理好那条裙子吗?
Will you take care of the dress for me?
我当然会的 没事了
Yes, of course I will. It’s all right.
只要…
Just…
-我只要… -嘘 嘘 嘘
– I just want to… – Shh, shh, shh.
好了
That’s it.
走吧 阿尔玛
Come on, Alma.
我觉得我这是又生病了
I think I may be sick again.
为了明天把这裙子准备好
We’re gonna have to do a lot of work to get this dress
我们还有很多工作要做 你们明白吗?
ready for tomorrow, you know?
我们要解开裙子的正面
We’re gonna have to undo the front of the dress,
换一条新的下摆
and replace the skirt.
我们需要一块新的缎面
We’re gonna have to cut a new panel of the satin
还要一块透明硬纱
and there’s also the organza piece…
好的 我马上就去处理 谢谢你 比蒂
Yes, I’ll deal with that in a minute, Biddy, thank you.
来 我帮你换一套睡衣
Yes, I’ve got to change your pajamas.
我很害怕 阿尔玛
I’m scared, Alma.
是的 你当然害怕
Yes, of course you are.
你觉得我还会好起来吗?
Do you think I’ll ever get better?
当然会
Of course.
我会照顾你
I take care of you.
夫人 有电♥话♥
Madame, there’s a telephone call.
他…他现在安稳下来了 睡着了
He’s…settled now, sleeping.
-医生到了 -什么医生?
– Doctor’s here. – What doctor?
我叫来的医生
The doctor I sent for.
-但是他已经… -他需要做个检查
– Oh, no, but he’s… – He needs to be examined.
-不用 -需要
– No. – Yes.
不用 他又不是病到要死了
No, he’s not dying.
他需要做个检查
He needs to be examined.
他已经睡着了 他现在就需要睡眠
He’s sleeping now, that’s what he needs.
我就不绕弯子了
Let me be unambiguous.
马上给我离开这房♥间下去
Come out of the room and downstairs immediately.
好的
All right.
阿尔玛 这是哈迪医生
Alma, this is Dr. Hardy.
伍德科克夫人 你好
How do you do, Mrs. Woodcock?
你好
How do you do?
他感觉怎么样
How’s he feeling?
他…他感觉好多了 他睡着了
He’s- He’s better, he’s sleeping.
他现在还呕吐吗?
Is he able to keep anything down yet?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!